Session 14 March 2015

Thank you for sharing the new session! :flowers:

I'm glad to hear that Putin is healthy and well. :)

Thanks for getting another great session up so fast! Glad to hear about Putin doing fine and having surprises in store.

Thank you all for the session and the quick transkription! :flowers: :love: :flowers:

Today I started to get a feeling that Putin was alright and I am very happy to hear that that feeling was true.

Thank you Galathea for putting the question about that darkeyed people. Helpful to know!

:knitting: :read:

panca kanga said:
Are the Cs thinking of particular current symptoms or is it more a clue as the sort of things to look out for? What are the symptoms of a color revolution? I am not sure. Student activists? a cadre trained in the use of social media? an unpopular/mistrusted election result? Debt and austerity imposed by central banks?

Color revolutions are associated with a section of the population 'protesting' about some aspect of the state infrastructure. The most obvious evidence of that in the US is the "black lives matter" campaign that has been going on for a while in response to racism within US police forces and the many example of police brutality against and killing of blacks.

(Galatea) Does it have something to do with numerology and the frequency?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So it's similar. It has to do with objects and sounds.

(Perceval) It's the location at that level... a locating device.

(L) It's a locator.

(L) Alright then.

i got interested in this part of session transcript related to the "locator" and "numerology and the frequency" ... and was wondering to ask if some of you can point me to the more materilas (links, articles etc ) that will give me more info about that terms and how is that related to the Cs and higher density interactions with us? thanks for helping

Thank you :flowers: Looks like quite a ride ahead.

A: Love to all of the group. Do not be fearful! You are armed with much knowledge! You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!". Goodbye.

Beautiful message! Thank you again :hug: :flowers:

Thank you very much for the session. And congratulations for your daughter. She is good!

I was wondering what happened with the dogs barking. It was strange.

Q: (L) Okay, I guess I should turn on the tape recorder. Today is March 14th 2015. Me, Galatea, Andromeda and Data. Why are the dogs barking?

A: Lurkers in the apeles. { Perceval arrives.}

Q: (L) What kind of lurkers?

A: Young and silly. {Scottie arrives}

I don't know if the word apeles is a mistake in orthography, and you wanted to write "apples". But if not, apeles is the name of a very important painter of the Antiquity . Is Spain is thanks to him that we have a proverb or saying that says: zapatero, a tus zapatos. That means grosso modo: shoemaker, mind to your shoes. And the story is that Apeles, painter, was exposing one of his paintings. Arrives a shoemaker and he told him that one shoe in his painting was not good. Apeles listened to him, corrected the painting and exposed again his painting. But then the shoemaker came back and started to criticize other items in the painting of Apeles. Than Apeles said to the shoemaker: go to your business, shoemaker!

What kind of lurkers your dogs where barking? Is there lurkers that are trying to criticize your work?

Thanks again for this interesting session. I am happy that Putin is ok.

loreta said:
What kind of lurkers your dogs where barking? Is there lurkers that are trying to criticize your work?

Just the neighbors kids probably.

Laura said:
July 03, 1999

<SNIP>

Q: (A) There is no schedule, but there was uncertainty concerning the disasters that are coming...

A: Disasters?!?

Q: (A) Yes, disasters... these comets will come and some of them are supposed to cause a pole shift and this is certainly a disaster...

A: Whoa! Wait a minute, Arkadiusz! All is according to perspective! Let us not be subjective. If one transits to 4th density in the midst of said "disaster," then how disastrous is this!?! And, how does one suppose to know the "schedule," when it is up in the air, so to speak?

Q: (A) So, it is not going to be a disaster for some - those who transit to 4th density. I understand.

A: And for those who transit to 5th density, it will not be so bad either. Sort of like, "sit back and enjoy the show."

Q: (L) Well, you once told me to 'sit back and enjoy the show.' Does that mean I am going to 5th density soon?

A: Soon? Later? What is the difference? You were prescreeened before entrance into your present container.

Q: (A) What do you mean by 'prescreened?'

A: You saw a preview, and you volunteered.

Q: Well, I was under the impression from things you have said that we have some sort of mission here...

A: Yes, and...

Q: (L) Does that mean checking into 5th density in the middle of all this?

A: You think the job ends there?

Q: (L) I don't know... you come into a body with a plan...

A: We know, you thought you were guaranteed so many "years."

Q: (L) No. You can always screw up and make the wrong choice and check out on any day...

<SNIP>

End of Session

Congratulations Galatea for a great debut!

In thinking about what the C's said in the earlier session, I wonder what will happen.

Would knowing and understanding why disaster is inevitable be like an anticipation that "heads off" the exact thing that will happen and allow this transition where the C's explain how it will not be a disaster for some?

I wonder if the shock of the disaster component of the Wave might only need to be experienced by those who have a hard time seeing the obvious - that this system has been crashing and will crash!

I know it's a lot of speculation, but I'm trying to make sense of this older session in connection to what has been said in this new session.

Thought I would try to find out about the word "berry". I'll put in bold what catches my eye:

From Middle English berye, from Old English beriġe, from Proto-Germanic *bazją[1] (compare German Beere, Danish bær), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰes- (“to blow, chew, rub”) (Albanian therr (“thorn”), Ancient Greek ψάω (psáō, “I rub”), Sanskrit बभस्ति (bábhasti, “he chews, devours”))[2]. For the semantic development, compare Old Church Slavonic гроуша (gruša, “pear”), from гроушити (grušiti, “to break, destroy”); Latin pirum (“pear”), from *peis- (“to stick, pound”).

The botanical definition of a berry is a fleshy fruit produced from a single flower and containing one ovary. Grapes and bananas are two common examples. The berry is the most common type of fleshy fruit in which the entire ovary wall ripens into an edible pericarp. They may have one or more carpels. The seeds are usually embedded in the fleshy interior of the ovary, but there are some non-fleshy exceptions, such as peppers, that have air rather than pulp around their seeds.

A plant that bears berries is said to be bacciferous or baccate (a fruit that resembles a berry, whether it actually is a berry or not, can also be called "baccate").

Baccate reminds me of Bacchus.

Bacchus is the Roman name for Dionysus. Dionysus (/daɪ.əˈnaɪsəs/; Greek: Διόνυσος, Dionysos) is the god of the grape harvest, winemaking and wine, of ritual madness, fertility,[2][3] theatre and religious ecstasy in Greek mythology. ...

His name, thought to be a theonym in Linear B tablets as di-wo-nu-so (KH Gq 5 inscription),[5] shows that he may have been worshipped as early as c. 1500–1100 BC by Mycenean Greeks; other traces of the Dionysian-type cult have been found in ancient Minoan Crete.[6] His origins are uncertain, and his cults took many forms; some are described by ancient sources as Thracian, others as Greek.[7][8][9] In some cults, he arrives from the east, as an Asiatic foreigner; in others, from Ethiopia in the South. He is a god of epiphany, "the god that comes", and his "foreignness" as an arriving outsider-god may be inherent and essential to his cults. ...

The earliest cult images of Dionysus show a mature male, bearded and robed. He holds a fennel staff, tipped with a pine-cone and known as a thyrsus. Later images show him as a beardless, sensuous, naked or half-naked androgynous youth: the literature describes him as womanly or "man-womanish".[13] In its fully developed form, his central cult imagery shows his triumphant, disorderly arrival or return, as if from some place beyond the borders of the known and civilized. His procession (thiasus) is made up of wild female followers (maenads) and bearded satyrs with erect penises. Some are armed with the thyrsus, some dance or play music. The god himself is drawn in a chariot, usually by exotic beasts such as lions or tigers, and is sometimes attended by a bearded, drunken Silenus. This procession is presumed to be the cult model for the human followers of his Dionysian Mysteries. In his Thracian mysteries, he wears the bassaris or fox-skin, symbolizing a new life. Dionysus is represented by city religions as the protector of those who do not belong to conventional society and thus symbolizes everything which is chaotic, dangerous and unexpected, everything which escapes human reason and which can only be attributed to the unforeseeable action of the gods.

Also known as Bacchus (/ˈbækəs/ or /ˈbɑːkəs/; Greek: Βάκχος, Bakkhos), the name adopted by the Romans[15] and the frenzy he induces, bakkheia. His thyrsus is sometimes wound with ivy and dripping with honey. It is a beneficent wand but also a weapon, and can be used to destroy those who oppose his cult and the freedoms he represents. He is also called Eleutherios ("the liberator"), whose wine, music and ecstatic dance frees his followers from self-conscious fear and care, and subverts the oppressive restraints of the powerful. Those who partake of his mysteries are possessed and empowered by the god himself.[16] His cult is also a "cult of the souls"; his maenads feed the dead through blood-offerings, and he acts as a divine communicant between the living and the dead.

Some scholars believe that Dionysus is a syncretism of a local Greek nature deity and a more powerful god from Thrace or Phrygia such as Sabazios[18] or Zalmoxis.

Divide By Zero said:
I'm trying to make sense of this older session in connection to what has been said in this new session.

What doesn't make sense between the two?

Back
Top Bottom