Session 14 March 2015

Well, the "berry" connection sure brings a new meaning to blackberries! :lol:

Seriously though, eternal gratitude to all the network with a special thank you to the Crew. It indeed feels like most of the needed knowledge has been stated, underlined and analyzed multiple times over; what's left is practice, practice, practice!

Horseofadifferentcolor said:
Thanks for sharing. I have been training four mulberry trees into a walk under archway. I really don't want to think that I have been training a berry portal right out my front door :lol:

Don't worry - I 'd spent most of my summer-fall pastime ( since I learned to walk) picking berries of all sort, mushrooms and herbs. And I'm still here... maybe because I'm not an English-speaking person, so if you want to spare yourself from a TDARM ride, from now on just call the berries "dodo" and you'll be safe! ;)
Somehow we are going somewhere, though!
Joy

Perceval said:
Divide By Zero said:
I'm trying to make sense of this older session in connection to what has been said in this new session.

What doesn't make sense between the two?

I think it's because the unease of the idea that things might branch separately and my own selfishness to want to know what will happen to us/me. Linear thinking!

Congratulations on your channeling debut Galatea. Glad Putin's ok and still working towards bringing balance.
No surprise that the CIA had their greasy paws in Nemstov's assassination.
As for moving, I am going to carefully evaluate my personal situation and weigh the pros and cons of possibly moving to be with other members, or conversely, having them move to my present location. Without getting into a deeper discussion, my present location does offer some advantages, the one big disadvantage being that winters are historically usually snowy and cold. So with the advent of another ice age, conditions, especially winter conditions, will probably be even more difficult.
But there are advantages: low population density, cheap fertile land, abundant water sources, tightly knit small urban and rural populations.
Then again, maybe I'm exhibiting a normalcy bias, so take what I'm saying with a grain of salt. Just throwing my thoughts out there.
Thanks for another valuable and informative session, gang.
And again, congratulations Galatea.

Thankyou so much for the session guys I am pleased to hear that Putin is well :clap:. And well done to Galatea :)

A: Love to all of the group. Do not be fearful! You are armed with much knowledge! You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!". Goodbye.

A confidence boosting message! I must admit however, I am a little fearful of what is to come. Not being physically prepared and all that.

Thanks for the session and the quick transcription.
Good work Galatea, your a natural!

Laura said:
A: Love to all of the group. Do not be fearful! You are armed with much knowledge! You will be amazed how well you can think once you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!". Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

That sounds pretty good :love:

Thanks for the session :). Great to hear that Putin is in good health, and this news of impending chaos has me quite excited.

This was a rather welcome message of hope in these dark times!

Gaby said:
Thank you :flowers: Looks like quite a ride ahead.

Beautiful message! Thank you again :hug: :flowers:

Agreed!

It is one year, to the day, since I was beaten by police, arrested, locked in a psych ward and released 2 weeks later with no charges being laid. The ability to think clearly was a very important part of my being here today. Also, during the 4 days leading up to the arrest I was seeing peoples spirits where people had a outer transparent layer. The nature of the person was exhibited or reflected in this transparent layer, some were beautiful and some, like the ones beating me, were ugly and disfigured. I knew that the beating was coming because before the police arrived, I was hearing their communications, but didn't figure out that part till it happened, as I thought, hearing that is not possible. I could have saved a beating, had I trusted things a bit more.

panca canga quote:
time to come into the light... good time to ask... and in the present time... takes time... the time is "NOW!"

It does seem that "time" could be a clue, building up to the last one that is capitalised:

you receive the signal that the time is "NOW!"

What will the signal be? Is this the sound connected to "berry"?

Thank you for this new session :thup:

Wow a great message at this time.

Thanks for the session, and congrats to Galatea! Glad to hear Putin is well, too. Not so glad to hear about the upcoming civil unrest and catastrophes in the US, but that's why we need to keep arming ourselves with knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom