Session 15 August 1998

In actuality, “mind” and “body” are mere arbitrary terms that we apply to made-up divisions of one single entity. When properly applied, the kamae reflects the ninja’s heart. This means that our physical nature conforms to our intentions, and there is no division between our interior and exterior aspects. This state of integrated mind and body action is totally natural, and can be observed readily in the movements of the movements of animals as they interact with their environment.
A few years ago, when exploring "life energies," I stumbled upon this fascinating documentary featuring a master harnessing qi ("chee"). It can perhaps give us an idea of how energies flow when they are not obstructed!

Chi Kung Master Burns Paper With His Hand - John Chang
Qigong (/ˈtʃiːˈɡɒŋ/),[1] qi gong, chi kung, chi 'ung, or chi gung (simplified Chinese: 气功; traditional Chinese: 氣功; pinyin: qìgōng; Wade–Giles: ch‘i kung; lit. 'life-energy cultivation') is a system of coordinated body-posture and movement, breathing, and meditation[2] used for the purposes of health, spirituality, and martial-arts training. With roots in Chinese medicine, philosophy, and martial arts, qigong is traditionally viewed by the Chinese and throughout Asia as a practice to cultivate and balance qi (pronounced approximately as "chee"), translated as "life energy".

Qigong practice typically involves moving meditation, coordinating slow-flowing movement, deep rhythmic breathing, and a calm meditative state of mind. People practice qigong throughout China and worldwide for recreation, exercise, relaxation, preventive medicine, self-healing, alternative medicine, meditation, self-cultivation, and training for martial arts.

In light of the more recent underground sessions and the 36 million, step by step indeed.
A: These bases have naturalized the inhabitants. Anomalies occur as much because of where the bases are chosen to be located as any other factor. Magnetic faults and their inherent portals, you know!

Q: (L) This guy thinks that there is a rather limited number of aliens, and that people ought to get together and resist this threat because our numbers are greater. Is that, in fact, correct?

A: Not point. The question of the hour is: what is the motive?

Q: (L) Okay, what is the motive?

A: Build a house step by step, and when it is finished, you can move into the neighborhood and out of the motel.

Q: (L) Oh jeez. So, these are a bunch of aliens hanging out in 'motels' waiting for their house to be built. That does not sound good.

A: Many of you have recently become "bedazzled" by the "information superhighway," and its accompanying computer hardware. Gee, we wonder why?

Q: (L) Well, you told us to network. We have been networking like crazy, digging up information, reading and comparing. Yes, there is a ton of garbage out there, but if we don't ask, how will we know?

A: Point was: who is manipulating thee? Not so much you specifically, but the others? So many kids and kids-at- heart are thunderstruck by techno-sensory toys. Those cellular phones, those pagers and the Christmas toy computers... They are like, so cool!

Q: (L) So what are you implying about these techno toys?

A: Ponder.

Q: (L) Give me a clue. A word, something to point me in the right direction.

A: Fuzzy jello-brained kids.

This might have been perceived as an exaggeration in 1998 but today, "fuzzy jello-brained kids" is the best descriptor of what became undeniably obvious to all.

Last part, yeah, is it any wonder what is going on now with all sorts of issues, gender, all of it. Not only the kids then, those kids are adults today.

Thank you for the session.

So gravity is derivative?
Derivative of consciousness maybe ;) ? If consciousness of a being is "bigger", curvature of space surrounded this being is "smaller" - trivially speaking "is less gravity". The level of the being's consciousness is, in some way, related to its ability to "sense" the number of dimensions of Space. Imagine multidimensional (flat) space (infinite, number of dimensions) and put there primitive consciousness - subatomic particle - proton maybe ? Its primitive consciousness distorts space in extreme way because it can't "perceive" space in all infinite number of dimensions. All space dimensions (infinite number) surrounded proton curls up like the fourth dimension in Kaluza-Klein theory - so we have a "quantum world". The farther from the proton, the dimensions of space unfold - if you are a 3D being (human) and You are observing this, then 3 out of infinitely many unfold to You (rather You unfolds 3 of them to yourself ;). Space is indivisible therefore, the dimensions of space curl up ("tight loops") to hide from the primitive consciousness that is unable to "understand" space in so many dimensions. One could say that consciousness shapes space by adapting it in its surroundings to "its level of consciousness". And now imagine a big amount of matter like for example a planet (many many particles - so many primitive consciousness) - now You know why gravity (understood as curvature/distortion of space) of a planet is so strong ;) This is my "intuition of gravity" and I like it :D

Last edited:
Q: (L) You said that you were in regular contact with the Kantekkians on Kantek before they were airlifted to Earth 80 thousand years ago or thereabouts. Now, was the destruction of this planet a result of Orion Manipulations of the people such as is taking place on our planet at the present time?

A: Maybe somewhat, but not all.
I was pondering this one too. How did the Lizzies allow that planet get destroyed? For easier management purposes? I mean Kantekkians were really power hungry and psychic. Even stronger souled Terrans have been reported difficult to control. Imagine a Lizzie control attempt on a juiced up, super-psychic Kantekkian getting power from his/her favorite crystal-station.
Were Kantekkians too much for The Matrix to handle? Like a super-obstinate, expensive stallion, which doesn't let anyone sit on his back, doesn't follow commands and its finally let back to the nature reserve. (Ref: TV Show Yellowstone season 4 or 5).

Were the Lizzies counting on getting Kantekkians more broken-in after losing their planet? Then as Atlanteans going through several cataclysms so they finally got softened up on a smaller, hotter, muddy prison planet Earth. Thus did the Lizzies foresee, they will break down Kantekkians in 80 thousand years to become slaves like the rest?

Q: (L) I have tried to imagine a planet full of people of pure Aryan types, or purified Celtics, and it is difficult to imagine what such a culture would be like. Is there anything that we can look at, literary or otherwise, that would give me a concept of what this culture or society could have been like?

A: Search Japan and the Bahamas.
Imagine Dark Ages 5th-15th century Japan mirrored back in time on Kantek: Tragic, extremely stupid and rigid caste system to solidify the nobility and the upper ten thousand, then the equivalent of US middle class (samurai clans), all poisoned with strife, climbing on each others backs to higher positions. Assassinations commissioned through Ninja clans, which were the equivalent of the most dangerous mafias in Europe and mafias in the US in the 20th century.

Warring States situation - Sengoku Period -, (and mass-murders before) hell-bent on hunger for power, hyper-Egos dominating in leadership, killing for the sake of slaughter.
Among the best there was an excellently done Japanese historic movie titled When the Last Sword Is Drawn. In there a higher position (well paid clan member) samurai psychopath admits via a monologue that he feels unwell and ailing, because he hasn't killed in almost a month. (Meaning he had no opportunity to slaughter someone with a sword. Thus his bad mood and depression..)

But the Ark was created on Kantek by STO aligned intelligence group, so all was not black and crazy.

More like a planet with true Extremities in Excess. The horse symbol in The Work gone super-strong and very mad. Thus my "crazy stallion" story above.

Last edited:
I was pondering this one too. How did the Lizzies allow that planet get destroyed? For easier management purposes? I mean Kantekkians were really power hungry and psychic.
Rescuing them from Kantek probably allowed the "savior" agenda to play out, effectively "taming" Kantekkians and gaining their trust.
Also, maybe Earth was a bigger planet compared to Kantek, which allowed more breeding ground for the planned takeover that we are witnessing today.

Back
Top Bottom