Session 17 July 2021

The information about the paraphysical nature of the magnetizing nanoparticles is fascinating. One wonders what the implications are. Manifestations of 4d reality here on earth is usually rare and localized. One can almost visualize it as occasional portals that open and close. With such a large portion of the population acting perhapse as widespread little conduits, including the ever-present risks of control so to speak, who knows what the near future will look like. Just speculating here.

Thinking along a similar vein. The question I have is which way would the border be crossed? Maybe both ways. Laura and Michael Topper both said the lizzies (and could be others) wish to lock us in a negative 4D.
So, because of the effect of the jab, there are reports of a kind of spiritual disconnect; maybe this is loss of a natural type protection from 4D negs nesting within humans. So yes, they could raise havoc in 3D, which certainly can lower vibrational frequencies, interfering with STO progress at a critical jump.

But what if the ultimate goal is to reenter 4D in a human vehicle? In a human of a particularly nasty or low frequency type that would not have had the potential at this time to move to 4D. In 4D there is both STO and STS; you make the choice which to be in 4D. Now the lizzes are in a type of dead end state and don't know how to change that. Does the human vehicle give them a way to change...or expand further into creation? Would this enable them to once again interfere with human evolution...since the playing field is leveled once a human reaches 4D? As M. Topper said:

The planetary entity is the focal point of a specific density of mind/body interaction. At certain cosmic moments, or "crossroads," such a planetary entity may be scheduled to polarize into a higher density. The Negative hierarchy sees this as a "ripe moment" to induce that polarization to take place negatively so that the planetary entity will participate wholly in the Negative 4th density reality - the Oneness - rather than the Positive reality of diversity and creative expansion. Negatively polarized beings require a negatively polarized planetary base from which to function, just as higher-density positive beings need positively polarized planetary bases.....
.....They want to use humanity’s own creative energy to "lock" our planet under their domination.
There is a general idea that is portrayed from this is that 3D humans usually vibrating down and who got the Jab receive 4D STS information, which would then logically mean since the universe is a balance that 3D humans vibrating up would also receive 4D STO information, this would then be a battle on an equal plane? just a guess here

Thank you all for your time and effort in putting this together!

What's the prognosis for places like Florida and Texas?

A: Suppression will be attempted...

Q: (L) Alright, I think we've covered what we had to cover, right?

(Joe) "Suppression will be attempted..."

(Andromeda) But not necessarily successful.

(Joe) Revolution?

A: Exactly. Remember the Alamo!!

Fellow Texans: Heads up!

Thanks for the session.

(Ark) But I don't understand. Are these effects for just one vaccine, or for every vaccine?

(Joe) The mRNA ones.

A: Yes

I have a clarification question.

In the above exchange the answer is:

(1) Yes, ONLY ONE of the COVID jabs, at around 12%, have the nanoparticles resulting in the magnetic effects.
(2) Yes, ALL THE COVID jabs, at around 12%, have the nanoparticles resulting in the magnetic effects.
(3) Yes, ONLY THE MRNA COVID jabs, at around 12%, have the nanoparticles resulting in the magnetic effects.

I ask because on one of the COVID threads, there are reports (including Sinovac where I live in Chile) that the non-mRNA COVID jabs around the world are also having this effect.

The information about the paraphysical nature of the magnetizing nanoparticles is fascinating. One wonders what the implications are. Manifestations of 4d reality here on earth is usually rare and localized. One can almost visualize it as occasional portals that open and close. With such a large portion of the population acting perhapse as widespread little conduits, including the ever-present risks of control so to speak, who knows what the near future will look like. Just speculating here.

Yes, and especially where they are in high concentrations. Very interesting.

Thank you for the wonderful session. direct 4D weapons to control 3D bodies are interesting. probably 3D controllers couldn't satisfy 4D controllers needs or 4D wants to take direct control of people when realms merge.

I thought JBP head-on collided with PTB in the case of their weird agenda of gender fluidity and corrupting the minds of young generation. His impact on the young population is huge. I have to guess PTB didn't realize his impact on the broader young population until the events started in 2015. This reminds me C's saying Laura of "Balance" related to her suffering. He should have been suspecting the attack, though it is hard to convey the message to broader masses of that without branding him as Tin-foil wearing conspiracy nutcase. It is truly a battle over the mind's of population.

Amazing session! Thanks for sharing... Leave me with more questions, though.

(Ark) But I don't understand. Are these effects for just one vaccine, or for every vaccine?

(Joe) The mRNA ones.

A: Yes

Just the mRNA's?...did in my sister's arm the magnetic test... It felt the pulling where she had the jab. And, it was not the mRNA, was the CanSino (adenovirus) ...
Had been wondering if authorities sell them as X and they apply Y. They are creating this huge database with the QR worldwide, only they know what is in the jab. I had read rumours that there might be injecting placebos as well.

On the other hand, do not what is worse, physiologic or paraphysical, though.

Need to read it again.

Thanks very much for the session, Chateau Crew! Really interesting!
(Artemis) Something to remember is that romance and sex is how you give people information.
This actually gave me an idea. What if we created some memes based on the romance novel covers and shared them around social media? I did a quick bit of searching and created the following examples. Enjoy! 😂

unvaccinated-love.jpg

lovers-new-new-normal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom