Session 17 July 2021

Hi @Matty F,

I am in pretty much the same situation. Have you ever tried to thought through what do you mean when you say "survival skills'?

I would recommend Dave Canterbury as a source for self-reliant mentality. He also has a book "Bushcraft 101" which covers survival basics.

It is mostly about living in the wilderness. But you can always adapt it to your own conditions.

I hope that helps.
Thanks @Zee Ley. I will look into this. Much appreciated.

One thing that keeps tapping me on the shoulder is. Why like this? If they wanted to cull the herd, that would be easy enough. It would be easy to cull whatever percentage of the herd they would like, then just mop up. But they don’t.

The C’s have said their technology is so advanced it makes ours look like Neanderthals. I can think of a few ways they could perform the culling surreptitiously and get away with it, and I’m just a 3D neanderthal. But they are very specifically producing and environment where the victim is alleviated of their free will (if they had any to begin with) and choosing/signing voluntarily to accept lies. The whole signing thing reminds me of the stories throughout our histories of the contract with the Devil. Or Pinocchio’s signing with Stromboli.

I’m going out on a short limb here and say that the obvious STS feeding that is being produced is secondary (a byproduct) to the sorting out and separating of the ones that will willingly accept the lie, and those who are not able to do so. Transhumanism, great reset, cashless society, perhaps all on the back burning compared to the separation issue.

The first group that went was the non-thinkers, then the mildly-coerced group; do you want to fly, have a hamburger, a gift card, a chance at a million dollars? Now it’s a threat to life and limb. Job, food home etc. I expect that very soon they will have reached it. The line. Here, is our compliant group that have signed-on, and there are the refuseniks. Maybe that is what this stage is all about…the separation.

The 3D human part of the PTB seem to be frustrated with having to get the willing agreement, they would much rather just send out the army, but the fact that, thus far, they haven’t, leads me to believe the 4D part of the PTB, (and or those with spiritual/karmic understanding) must have the free will component or no deal.

I am not saying that anyone who has taken the shot is lost. I’m saying there is a separation happening of the willing and the unwilling. Maybe better said: the stupid-willing, the coerced-willing and the un-willing. And thus far there has been this big technicality of willingness, and agreement, and signing.
Adobe, thank you for putting into words exactly what I am seeing and thinking. I have been saying to those around me whom I trust that this segregating between the vaxxed and unvaxxed could be the great separation, comparable to the analogy of the parable about the separation of the wheat and the tares (weeds). In the parable, it is the weeds who are gathered first (your grouping of the willing) which are to be pulled up and eventually burned. I realize this parable is from the book of Matthew which has questionable origins and intents but seems to describe what we are seeing today, separating people based upon their free will choices (those who willingly choose to believe lies), which is revealing their true nature. Caesar told us to be true to our nature and fear nothing.

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares​

Matthew 13:24-30

New King James Version​

24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field; 25 but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way. 26 But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared. 27 So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ 28 He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ 29 But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn.” ’ ”

I had a good conversation with my brother the other day and some good points were brought up and I wanted to share. It’s about empathy and how vital it is even when we disagree with someone’s choices or viewpoint. Right now the propaganda is strong to make those who don’t choose masks and vaccines look selfish and inconsiderate. Worse, they are painted as not caring if other people and their families die. It’s not at all an exaggeration to say that those who resist the lies and toxic experimental drugs are increasingly seen as murderers.

This is very very important and dangerous. This is how you dehumanize a group and make others hate them and look the other way when bad things happen to them - like if they do get covid or the government goons come for them or throw them into some sort of camps. This is already happening - my girlfriend was just in a Facebook discussion with an ex-friend who is stating that anyone who isn’t vaxxed shouldn’t be hired by anyone. He justifies this essentially by stating “well they don’t care if I live or die so they can go and starve then”. This mentality is spreading and every authoritarian ever relied on 2 things to establish their control - get people afraid, and get people to dehumanize and hate another group, could be foreign or domestic or both.

So one observation I had, upon some reflection, is that my brother and I are guilty of this as well. We’ve been trying to get our sick parents to eat healthy and do protocols to address their serious health conditions for a decade now with almost no success. And when my mom has a particularly bad day emotionally or physically due to the cancer and chemo effects, we found ourselves experiencing cognitive dissonance - how much sympathy is appropriate when the person does nothing to help themselves and then complains? We found it easy to justify not being very sympathetic. But it’s also difficult to be unsympathetic because she is suffering, and she’s a person, and doing “the right action” can be hard. Who are we to judge when we ourselves (granted we don’t have any illnesses) find it hard to stick to carnivore, do iodine, EE, cold showers, and other things in any consistent way. How can we expect others to do this, even if we feel they should be more motivated by their illness, isn’t that rather hypocritical?

So the important takeaway we had from this discussion is simply that we should not remove empathy and sympathy even if we perceive someone as making the “wrong” choices despite knowing better. It doesn’t mean give them pity energy and let them drain you or use you, and perhaps tough love is appropriate, but it’s probably a mistake to try be completely unsympathetic and cold. You gotta remember that self care IS hard, we are all human and mechanical, and are all struggling with doing the right action and tapping into the needed motivation to be consistent.

One important difference between our situation with mom and the covid/vax crowd is that our suggestions are based on actual understanding and likely truths based on research and analysis of the facts rather than blindly believing authority and accepting that as truth. However, in both cases, there is a *perception* that your methods and ideas are right, even if they aren’t, so the end result is the same - a removal of empathy towards those who, in your view, are willfully ignorant, and don’t do “the right thing”, and therefore deserving of whatever fate.

The best way to approach it, I think, is to let the universe dish out lessons and “punishments” as it deems appropriate. If someone is doing the “wrong” thing, don’t be the executioner and don’t cheer from the sidelines if they suffer. Remember they’re people just like you who may be a little more stubborn in learning some of their lessons. But keep your humanity and heart alive, even towards those you think are your ideological enemies or whatever. Don’t enable them or be used by them, keep strong boundaries, but there is no need to judge what THEY need or what ought to happen to them or even that their suffering is deserved. Perhaps it is. Perhaps it’s just how they will learn. But if you look with a cold heart at someone getting the jack boot of the government on their head because “they brought it on themselves”, you gotta ask yourself what sort of world you’re creating here. Are you really that different from those who look at you just as coldly? Regardless of who is truly objectively right or wrong in their views, isn’t the end result the same - creating a disconnected uncaring division of us and them, and tolerating abuse and suffering for “them”?

Anyway those are my current thoughts on the topic, please let me know if I’m off my rocker here or missing something.

What training and preparation would you think a 3D STS would have? STS would have hierarchal control, but STO would have networking.
Sharing thoughts would enhance networking and sharing information. This transition is where those of us who have prepared will be of assistance.
I get the feeling that you imagine moving to 4d as if it were a school cohort, as in, 'Alright, new year is starting, the third graders are moving to 4th grade, you guys in STS class, you in STO, okay, semester starts in August...'

The C's were saying in the session that the whole of 4d STS and STO forces would be visible at the same time. And they spoke of balance, but that was from the overarching, 6D perspective. It's not like they said that little fawns freshly moved to that dimension would naturally stand their own against mature 4d STS beings. And if STO has networking, STS has the pyramid of power projection, not to be dismissed lightly.

I heard the C's statement as, you're entering their sandbox. The playing field is 4d, is level as such, but that doesn't imply all beings are level to each other.

segregating between the vaxxed and unvaxxed could be the great separation, comparable to the analogy of the parable about the separation of the wheat and the tares (weeds).

The Parable of the Wheat and the Tares​

Matthew 13:24-30​

Maybe better said: the stupid-willing, the coerced-willing and the un-willing.
Thats a good way to put it: weeds, tares and wheat?
wheat and tares
Wheat and tares look exactly the same, they have the same color, grow in the same way and have the same seeds; the only difference is that one is always unfruitful – Tares, which are sometimes referred to as bastard wheat.

Still i'm not entirely happy with the comparison..

Last edited:
Airs of rebellion

We are overdue for a systemic check on the government’s overreaches and power grabs.

Where we find ourselves now is in the unenviable position of needing to rein in all three branches of government—the Executive, the Judicial, and the Legislative—that have exceeded their authority and grown drunk on power.

This is exactly the kind of concentrated, absolute power the founders attempted to guard against by establishing a system of checks of balances that separate and shares power between three co-equal branches: the executive, the legislative and the judiciary.

“The system of checks and balances that the Framers envisioned now lacks effective checks and is no longer in balance,” concludes law professor William P. Marshall. “The implications of this are serious. The Framers designed a system of separation of powers to combat government excess and abuse and to curb incompetence. They also believed that, in the absence of an effective separation-of-powers structure, such ills would inevitably follow. Unfortunately, however, power once taken is not easily surrendered.”

What training and preparation would you think a 3D STS would have? STS would have hierarchal control, but STO would have networking.
Sharing thoughts would enhance networking and sharing information. This transition is where those of us who have prepared will be of assistance.
Basically for STS, it is techniques and philosophy to control and conquer. And for STO, to recognize this, and to gain knowledge on how to avoid this and stay on their path to evolution.

Of course that is super basic, and general, and would take a book, (or many) to flesh out all the many facets to it.

Networking is great, and can be very powerful, but it is just a tool. There have been many here come and go, even some very senior members. So the network did not save them. Everything is still a choice. You have to do the heavy lifting yourself. Of course there is help available to you, but still it is up to the individual to do the work and gain the knowledge, IMO.

We can only get glimpses of what is awaiting us. The afterlife thread has been good for that. One takeaway it seems, is the battle of good and evil is pretty much basic to everything, as above, so below.

So a good basic understanding of how STS works, should be one of the first things to be mastered, IMO.

Of course I could be totally wrong... :umm:

Since the Alamo massacre has been referenced here several times, I recently did stumble upon an alternative analysis on Miles Mathis' website stating it was mainly a false flag incident aiming at provoking the Mexican-American war.

It's rich in pedigree details of the main characters, including Santa Anna. It's a fun read but marred with quite a few nasty typos.

So one observation I had, upon some reflection, is that my brother and I are guilty of this as well. We’ve been trying to get our sick parents to eat healthy and do protocols to address their serious health conditions for a decade now with almost no success. And when my mom has a particularly bad day emotionally or physically due to the cancer and chemo effects, we found ourselves experiencing cognitive dissonance - how much sympathy is appropriate when the person does nothing to help themselves and then complains? We found it easy to justify not being very sympathetic. But it’s also difficult to be unsympathetic because she is suffering, and she’s a person, and doing “the right action” can be hard. Who are we to judge when we ourselves (granted we don’t have any illnesses) find it hard to stick to carnivore, do iodine, EE, cold showers, and other things in any consistent way. How can we expect others to do this, even if we feel they should be more motivated by their illness, isn’t that rather hypocritical?
Big difference. Your parents have free will. Our choices are being taken away.

I’ll do some additional digging on him and share with others my findings if there’s an interest. I don’t want to create any “noise” that wouldn’t be helpful but if others are reading any books or watching any videos from him it’d be reasonable to provide more information. I did a search for Sadhguru on the forum and see his name has popped up a few times so maybe it’s worthwhile?

Not sure if he has remarried since the passing of his wife, he talked about it in a talk I listened to after listening to his books and admittedly it makes the logical mind yell out foul play.

Basically, he recounts the story of his wife coming to him to learn how to leave her body because she felt fulfilled in her life and he is a guru who she found out could teach this ability. Even though he also is/was her husband his claim is he needed to give her the teachings of how to leave her body during meditation or through mediation and specific practices as she wished, even after trying to persuade her not to as they have a daughter and etc etc. this lasted lasted for the better part of a year trying to convince her not to go through with it but as he told it, she wanted to go. (This whole story is so far out there, it begs the question how is he really not locked up behind bars unless something else happened to/with her).

I don’t believe anything nor have a dog in the fight so it’s certainly a question I’ll look into. He seems to have a growing audience worldwide and has been traveling the world to give talks so its ideal to have more information. Even as I typed out his recounting of what happened with his wife I did so in a “boy does this sound crazy” state because it is crazy.

I’ll look into any scandals, that hasn’t been discussed in anything I’ve come across yet but I’m sure there’s information out there covering it/them, whatever they may be.

We all have choices to make. Reading one thing, or listening to one author, means we have to sacrifice all the other things we can learn. I've put a LOT of things on hold to follow through with the romance novels. They seem to be one of the most potent forms of Knowledge-gathering at this time. Plus, with a lot of other people reading them, there is a certain 'wave' effect to reading them that one can ride on.

Have you read the romance novel thread? If so, are you making a fully conscious decision to sacrifice the deep and profound lessons of the romance novels for research on Sadhguru?

Since the Alamo massacre has been referenced here several times, I recently did stumble upon an alternative analysis on Miles Mathis' website stating it was mainly a false flag incident aiming at provoking the Mexican-American war.

It's rich in pedigree details of the main characters, including Santa Anna. It's a fun read but marred with quite a few nasty typos.
Mahalo (thanks) for that. Fascinating reading!

Ready for the Alamo V2.0
I hope DeSantis is well apprised of the tricks which might be pulled by the "Secret Team." Listening to the people on his medical advisory board/roundtable is almost like listening to the people on SOTT's health and wellness show. I can almost hear Fauci grinding his teeth from here. Looks like I'm going to get a front row seat for this battle.

Back
Top Bottom