Session 17 July 2021

I haven't read the whole of this thread yet so apologies if someone has already made the point but as regards the C's comments on 'Remember the Alamo!!', I seem to recall that President Trump deliberately went to the Alamo to make his last major televised speech to the American nation before retiring as President. It also seems that Florida and Texas are amongst his main power bases/platforms for launching a fresh bid for the Presidency in 2024. He also lives in Florida. If there is going to be an armed confrontation with the populace in those states, will Trump intervene and play some part in the fight back I wonder? Could he be the new Jefferson Davis maybe?

In the meantime, the C's have warned about other events intervening that could affect Macron's plans. Certainly the strange weather all over Europe has been a major feature in recent weeks and could be a harbinger of much worse to come. Whilst many people's attentions may be focused currently on the Olympic Games in Tokyo, something nasty could be brewing in the South China Sea - see China warns UK as carrier strike group approaches. My sister has informed me from Seattle tonight that the US currently has waiting in the wings three Aircraft carrier groups watching proceedings in the South China Sea. Is a military confrontation being deliberately engineered? For those who may not be aware, there are not just British planes on the carrier but US Marine Corp aircraft as well. Hence, any hostile Chinese action against the Queen Elizabeth will be deemed an action against US forces too. The British have recent history here when only the other month a British naval destroyer goaded a Russian ship into firing at it off the coast of the Crimea in a similar freedom of navigation exercise.

The narrative as I understand it doesn't really match with your description above. If you're wondering how many STS "make it to 4D" then you're really wondering about yourself and all the rest of us, because we're all STS. Also, there doesn't seem to be validity to the idea of "going to 4D sts" and "going to 4D sto". It doesn't seem that they are different places. Rather than think of such things in the way you are doing, which seems to be attempting to imagine some kind of totally strange new reality, it might be better to consider that the "day after" the "transition to 4D" things will not be very different than the "day before" in 3D.

I did thought it was going to be something that split realities from the ones that stay and the ones that "move" or "trascend" to a new state of consciousness. From the point of vew of the ones that stays in 3D it may be percieved as everyone is vanishing (the ones who are trascending are changing "frecuency"); but from the perspective from the "trascending" ones, I imagine something like a maximized reality (More senses to percieve new things and a new wey to "see" things), perhaps in a way that can be imposible to communicate with 3D people but still percieved them in different way.

I really think things are going to be different and will need time to adapt to new senses.

Hope not to be making noise in this topic, just wanted to share my thoughts

Peace to all

We all have choices to make. Reading one thing, or listening to one author, means we have to sacrifice all the other things we can learn. I've put a LOT of things on hold to follow through with the romance novels. They seem to be one of the most potent forms of Knowledge-gathering at this time. Plus, with a lot of other people reading them, there is a certain 'wave' effect to reading them that one can ride on.

Have you read the romance novel thread? If so, are you making a fully conscious decision to sacrifice the deep and profound lessons of the romance novels for research on Sadhguru?
It’s a valid point as there are only so many hours in a day. I haven’t committed to doing any research on Sadhguru himself as of yet (probably won’t) because I don’t know if others would care to read it or find it helpful and the information found in the books had value of its own so no time has been spent on that. He just happened to be part of the group of authors of some of the books I’ve recently stumbled upon and read/listened too.

Admittedly, I haven’t checked back on the romance novel thread for some time now after having read 2 of the books. It’s not a bad idea to catch up on. The 2 romance novels that I read were certainly worth while and had an impact. I can say the same for these other books based in middle eastern thought like the Bhagavad Gita, of course though, they’re vastly different in genre.

MJF, I was thinking along similar lines, with the personalities and politics of the Alamo

Davy Crocket. (Iconic figure)

Could be a history rhyme?

Well-loved ex-politician falls in battle fighting for the country.

Davy Crocket fell at the Alamo along with Jim Bowie. Both legends in their own time. Loved by the Texans as well as the whole US. Davy was more a frontiersman then a politician, but he did serve for several years in Congress until he fell out of favor with Andrew Jackson and left Washington.

Two stories of how Davy fell. Died in the battle. Was captured and executed. His legend only grew after that.

Famous well-loved ex-politician and frontiersman falls in battle fighting for the country. Patriotic emotional fellow citizens rise up and join the battle. Anyway, whatever it is, it should be easy enough to recognize if it comes upon us.

As far as Trump goes, it could already be him as he fell in battle to retake the country, scorned and exiled. Still, there are ten of millions ready (maybe) to stand and do something about it.

For that matter we already have several battle cries we could use: remember Dealey Plaza (TX) or remember Waco (TX) but the populous was heavily sedated in those times, or so it seems.

Q: (Joe) What are the chances of this segregation of society between vaccinated and unvaccinated people being successful in France?

A: Not high. Other events may intervene.
(Chu) He announced it, and the social security web site has it up as if it's a done deal. They vote on July 19th, and then it'll be approved in August.
A: The changes are near as witnessed by this desperate push for control.
(L) So the crisis is going to spin out of control?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Because of natural events?

Q: (Chu) Not because of people revolting.

A: Possible also.
Does this mean things are going to spin out of control by August? Cause I'm reading it as segregation is unlikely to happen because of 'events' including natural events and a possible revolt, which would have to happen before the vote passes or is approved in August.

(Ark) Can I ask a question? Are eyebrows antennas?

Q: (Ark) Antennas for what?

A: Information.

Q: (Artemis) So is the hair on your head.

Eyebrows like hair, are made of protein called keratin. Interestingly the structure of the keratin protein is spiral shaped. Actually, keratin spirals combine together to form filaments, as shown in the picture below:

800px-Keratin_creation_red.svg.png

The receivership property of hair and eyebrows might be partly due to the spiral shape of keratin, since spiral shaped antennas are recognized and used for their broadband receivership capabilities:

Spiral antennas belong to the class of frequency independent antennas which operate over a wide range of frequencies[…] In general, antennas may operate in three different modes: traveling wave, fast wave, and leaky wave. Spiral antennas use all three.
The traveling wave, formed on spiral arms, allows for broadband performance. Fast wave is due to mutual coupling phenomenon occurring between arms of spiral. Leaky wave “leaks” the energy during propagation through the spiral arms to produce radiation.

Does this mean things are going to spin out of control by August? Cause I'm reading it as segregation is unlikely to happen because of 'events' including natural events and a possible revolt, which would have to happen before the vote passes or is approved in August.
It's possible that some events could happen soon as several European countries including France and Italy are implementing stricter measures with the introduction of the health pass, but unlikely to happen that fast IMO. The enforcement of these measures is clearly helping further the elite's agenda but it may still take some time before full segregation of society would be achieved. Of course, it doesn't hurt to start preparing for such an eventuality.

The receivership property of hair and eyebrows might be partly due to the spiral shape of keratin, since spiral shaped antennas are recognized and used for their broadband receivership capabilities:
Do you know if this spiral property is specific to keratin or is it also found in other proteins of the body? According to this study "protein mass in healthy adults is relatively large, representing 10.6 kg, or 15.1%, of body mass in the reference man".

The narrative as I understand it doesn't really match with your description above. If you're wondering how many STS "make it to 4D" then you're really wondering about yourself and all the rest of us, because we're all STS. Also, there doesn't seem to be validity to the idea of "going to 4D sts" and "going to 4D sto". It doesn't seem that they are different places. Rather than think of such things in the way you are doing, which seems to be attempting to imagine some kind of totally strange new reality, it might be better to consider that the "day after" the "transition to 4D" things will not be very different than the "day before" i
Don't remember disagreeing with Joe before! This topic is fundamental in RA material . According to the Ra there are two pats to harvest (4th density) and exiting from the game of polarity. STS need 95% negativity ( self absorbed, love of self only ) ,and STO 51% positivity ( compassion in action, love of all ) for graduation. If I am understanding Joe well ( probably I don't ), there is only one path, and not much of the qualitative change after the harvest.
The RA material does not need my advocacy , it stand for itself for those who care, as the Cassiopaean experiment does. I am holding in my mind this two sources of intelligence without much contradiction. As a receiver of the information others brought to me I se no point in arguing, instead my wish is for this forum to be the light bringer, and seed for collective conciseness we as humans need to form.

Eyebrows like hair, are made of protein called keratin. Interestingly the structure of the keratin protein is spiral shaped. Actually, keratin spirals combine together to form filaments, as shown in the picture below:

800px-Keratin_creation_red.svg.png

I don't know what to make of this, but the Hawaiian Alii (royalty) had their hair kept by the servants since the day they were born (no one else allowed to touch it). The hairs were braided (8 strand braid that I have no idea how to do) into a lei (something that goes around you neck) passing through a piece of a bone (possibly a tooth) that came from a blue whale. The bone was shaped in a fashion that portrayed a tongue. It is called a Lei Niho Palaoa.

1627784858222.png

The interesting part is that the item was used in the Hawaiian culture to designate someone who had the power to speak! The power to communicate!

Thank you for another session, which means to me that, if a human can awaken one of the dormant DNA strands one by one until maybe to 12 strands, through different spirituality forms ,divine knowledge , scientific, Astrological plus awareness and probably by some other forms of means which you know, we will end up being like the gods we read about in all these different myths books .Then our intimate goal will end up be to serve only supreme energy beyond universal energy. Its just a thought , I stand a chance to be aligned.Because a merely triple helix DNA, can do the unthinkable so to say.

They don't really know the cause. At that point, all is just a guess.

Near as I can guess it has to do with all of the interference from wave style communication and entertainment devices. I remember when the first communication tower went up close to our farm. The noise and brain fog took some getting used to. That was in the 60's.
Tinnitus also seems to have psychosomatic causes in some cases - relieving chronic tension in the jaw and lower neck through stretching and relaxation sometimes has an effect, for others it does nothing (I saw both in my yoga students). Muscular tension has a way of resonating along myofascial meridians, and it wouldn't be surprising if chronic contraction in the temporal area would induce a kind of numbness, as chronic contraction also does in muscle. Would a numb auditory signal be interpreted by the brain as white noise? I don't know.

What I do know is that I mostly taught students between 30-70 years of age, and of those who mentioned they had tinnitus, generally about a third of of them would come after class to let me know it helped, especially after leading balanced classes in the Sivananda style (featuring great, mild omnidirectional neck stretches at open and close). I only taught a few hundred classes, but enough to see that some students had reliable positive effects from stretching.

It's probably worth looking into :)

I saw today on the internet that there have been mass demonstrations against the vaccine passport all over France with a massive one in Paris. When it comes to demonstrating the French do nothing by halves. If demonstrating was an Olympic sport, the French would be my favourites for the gold medal.

As for other events intervening and spinning out of control, I have been re-reading the Wave series recently and I was reminded of Laura's hypnosis session with Candy, an abductee, where the subject of the Wave was first referred to:

Actually, I had first encountered the idea of some sort of strange “wave” in a hypnosis session with an abductee, “Candy”, which I have described in High Strangeness which included the actual transcript of the hypnosis session. There are a lot of extremely interesting things that developed during this hypnosis session, but we are going to focus on The Wave. Now that we have the first reference to it, and the context in which it occurred, let’s zoom in on the specific remarks:
A: They [the abductors] are showing us all kinds of destruction. Cities of mangled iron… Things aren’t going to be safe… The planet’s not going to be safe…
Q: Who is causing the destruction?
A: I don’t know. I just see a wave generated.
Q: A wave that’s generated?
A: Um hmm.
Q: What generates the wave?
A: I can’t see anything.
Q: What does this wave do when it is generated?
A: Throws the axis off. The magnetic axis. It’s magnetic and we have magnetic axis. Somehow it throws it completely out of harmony. It does something to it and throws it out of harmony.
Q: And what is the result of this throwing out of the axis?

A: I see the Earth spinning. Not normally, but out of balance.
Q: Okay. And what is the result of this out of balance spinning?
A: Destruction.

Q: Okay. And you can’t detect from where this wave originates.
A: Can’t see anything.
Q: Is it a natural wave? Or is it unnatural?
A: I don’t know what this means. Somebody is causing… They’re disrupting something. All those ships I saw…
Q: Are the ships causing this wave?
A: They are disrupting something. There’s a disruption.
Q: Are the squadrons of ships you see coming, do they come before this destruction or after?
A: The only thing I can say is that they ride the wave in.
Q: They ride the wave in? And you can’t see where the wave is coming from?
A: All I can see is we have to get prepared.
Q: How do we get prepared?
A: They are preparing us.
Q: Do we have to do anything ourselves?
A: We are programmed.
Q: How can one tell if one is programmed?
A: Things will be triggered. You are set up to do certain things… movies, books; different things trigger things that are in your subconscious… I see a key, or a wheel… how a wheel fits together… two wheels fit together and it clicks in.
Q: Okay. This wave you speak of, do you sense that it is a wave coming from deep space or is it a wave coming from within our solar system?
A: It’s on its way! We don’t know about it but somebody knows.
Q: Who knows, does the government know?
A: Yes.
Of course Candy was being shown what the aliens wanted her to see but the thought of Earth being thrown off its normal magnetic axis and spinning out of balance is still a sobering one. Is this weird weather we are experiencing here in Europe and elsewhere (Mexico just recently) a sign things are heating up perhaps?

Does anybody know if there has been any major changes in the Schumann Resonances recently? See Schumann resonances - Wikipedia. If so, this could be another important sign.

Back
Top Bottom