Session 17 July 2022

I've been thinking about this on and off since it was said. If Trump is still planning to run, and DeSantis decides to run and gets the Rep nomination, but Trump runs as a 3rd party candidate (for the "Trumpian Party") the result could be a major split in the Republican vote, leading to no candidate (including the Dem candidate, Biden?) getting enough electoral votes (270) to win. In such cases the vote goes to Congress and the Senate with each state having one vote, but this would likely result in the same dynamic playing out there, with a 3 way split making it impossible for any candidate to get a majority in Congress or the Senate to become POTUS.

The official rules say that "if Congress fails to elect a President by Inauguration Day, the Vice-President Elect serves as acting President until the deadlock is resolved in the House", but how can there be a VP Elect if there is no President Elect?
I don't normally watch Fox News, but happened to be at a place where it was on a lot. I saw this segment below and thought about Joe's thoughts about a split election, etc as mentioned above.

The No Labels people are going through the effort to get on the ballet in all states and Wash DC and even have a convention set up and ready to go if they decide to put forward and back a candidate. They don't have a specific candidate in mind, but they say they are ready to act.

I wonder who funds them and has funded them for all of these years. Could it be the Deep State and related agencies and now it is being positioned and ready to go to in case Trump (or anyone else like Kennedy that TPTB don't want) looks to be making it to the election and like he is going to win? That a supposedly non-partisan and centrist third candidate would be trotted out to steal the election or to split the vote, etc that Joe mentions? Also, it could be a contingency in case Biden dies or can't make it to the election for some reason.

(irjo) What are the chances that Trump will be re-elected as president of the USA in the coming elections?

A: Remote.

Q: (L) Does that mean that other weird things might happen?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Does that mean there won't be a presidential election in 2024?

A: Not exactly. Wait and see!

Douglas MacGregor sees a 2024 election as a remote possibility.

I've actually been wondering what the actual definition of grounding is in terms of our physical/mental/spiritual body and what actions would accomplish it.

There's this thread, which goes into energetic 'imaginal' grounding, and also physical grounding.

According to most if not all of his recent shows / interviews, etc.. if he would be sitting president, he would immediately take the Kennedy approach. End all wars. Concentrate on business with Russia, China, BRICS. Fix immigration to restrict it to high-ability peeps as it was decades ago: only Brain-Drain Immigration® approved. Fix country's infrastructure, concentrate on building up US as it was during WW1-WW2, if possible attract Deep level punctuators, the Wernher von Braun types, etc.. - for applied R&D.

Session 17 August 2003
Q: (Perceval) What's the relationship between the Mossad and the Rothschilds?

A: Mossad is a "brainchild."

{Laughter at the joke - "Rothschild" "Brainchild" - Discussion mainly Perceval) wondering whether the Rothschilds are part of the apex or if they are just useful idiots that are going to be double-crossed also. C's break in as Laura is not understanding Perceval's question.}

A: The lines blur. Rothchilds are similar in a smaller way to Sargon. Deep level punctuator.

Q: (L) What is a deep level punctuator?

A: One who emerges from seeming obscurity to "make a mark" on history. Don't you wonder where they come from. Think "deep."

Q: As in underground bases?

A: Well, what a concept!

Q: (L) Is this where Helen came from?

A: Yes

I'm personally seeing that as highly likely as well. The two populist candidates with the most support are Trump and RFK Jr. Neither of whom are supported by the Establishment and in fact are treated with open contempt. Another stolen election is certainly a possibility, but maybe the PTB decide to do away with these pesky elections altogether via some false flag event or manufactured crisis. I think things are going to get rocky between now and the 5th of November 2024.

I'm personally seeing that as highly likely as well. The two populist candidates with the most support are Trump and RFK Jr. Neither of whom are supported by the Establishment and in fact are treated with open contempt. Another stolen election is certainly a possibility, but maybe the PTB decide to do away with these pesky elections altogether via some false flag event or manufactured crisis. I think things are going to get rocky between now and the 5th of November 2024.

Yep, it's looking pretty whacky. The UN is laying the groundwork for an emergency platform designed to obliterate national sovereignty in case of a 'global shock'.

So, precisely what type of “global shock” would trigger an emergency platform?

According to the U.N., a “large-scale event,” “future pandemics,” a “disruptions to global digital connectivity,” a “major event in outer space,” and other “unforeseen risks” are all causes of an emergency platform.

Many have criticized the U.N.’s proposal and have accused it of being an attempt at consolidating power.

(hlat) Silly question. My daughter had an unusual experience and would like to know what happened. One morning she woke up in bed and saw my son standing in her doorway. Son said to Daughter something about cooking chicken tenders, and then Son ran off. Daughter got out of bed after a few seconds, walked down the hallway, and saw Son and Second Daughter in the living room. Daughter asked if Son had asked her about chicken tenders, and he said he didn't. Second Daughter said Son had been sitting with her the whole time and couldn't have gone to Daughter's room. What happened?

A: Bilocation. Did he get his tenders?

Q: [laughter]

Q: (L) Oh, no, he didn't get his tenders that morning. Darn!

(Niall) He earned some, no?

(L) Yeah, he earned it! Bilocation takes energy!
In an older Danish book, published in 1950, Sagn og Historier fra København og Omegn, Udgivet af Foreningen Fremtiden, København, there is a selection from the folklore collectors, that in the middle and later 19th century were busy gathering numerous stories with myths and tales that were known among the people. On page 24, I found the following about bilocation. The word used as the heading is the equivalent of Doppelgänger, about which the Wiki says:
A doppelgänger[a] (/ˈdɒpəlɡɛŋər, -ɡæŋər/), sometimes spelled as doppelgaenger or doppelganger is a biologically unrelated look-alike, or a double, of a living person.

In fiction and mythology, a doppelgänger is often portrayed as a ghostly or paranormal phenomenon and usually seen as a harbinger of bad luck. Other traditions and stories equate a doppelgänger with an evil twin. In modern times, the term twin stranger is occasionally used.[3]
The way the word is used in the story is more like bilocation, that is a biological identical person:
Many people have the peculiar characteristic that they can be at two locations at the same time, and such people are called dopplegängers. Thus there was once a ship carpenter in Copenhagen who could sit at home and talk with his wife and children, and at the same time the journeymen even always saw him on deck with his ax in his hand walking around between them and supervising the work, even once in a while doing a cut with the ax himself. He was always a doppelganger. Many, on the other hand, are just so once, but then they are usually near the end, that is they are going to die soon, even if they are still healthy enough.
There are many questions that could be asked, but if the story and the recording is true, it could mean that there also in the future will be such cases and maybe much more frequent, as the DNA of some people change with the coming of the Wave and the transition to 4th Density.

In an older Danish book, published in 1950, Sagn og Historier fra København og Omegn, Udgivet af Foreningen Fremtiden, København, there is a selection from the folklore collectors, that in the middle and later 19th century were busy gathering numerous stories with myths and tales that were known among the people. On page 24, I found the following about bilocation. The word used as the heading is the equivalent of Doppelgänger, about which the Wiki says:

The way the word is used in the story is more like bilocation, that is a biological identical person:

There are many questions that could be asked, but if the story and the recording is true, it could mean that there also in the future will be such cases and maybe much more frequent, as the DNA of some people change with the coming of the Wave and the transition to 4th Density.
Of one of this described doppelgängers can also be read about in "autobiography of a yogi".

I've been thinking about this on and off since it was said. If Trump is still planning to run, and DeSantis decides to run and gets the Rep nomination, but Trump runs as a 3rd party candidate (for the "Trumpian Party") the result could be a major split in the Republican vote, leading to no candidate (including the Dem candidate, Biden?) getting enough electoral votes (270) to win. In such cases the vote goes to Congress and the Senate with each state having one vote, but this would likely result in the same dynamic playing out there, with a 3 way split making it impossible for any candidate to get a majority in Congress or the Senate to become POTUS.

The official rules say that "if Congress fails to elect a President by Inauguration Day, the Vice-President Elect serves as acting President until the deadlock is resolved in the House", but how can there be a VP Elect if there is no President Elect?

Just updating this idea I've had for a while. Since RFK Jr. threw his name in the hat, there was even more chance of a split vote and "hung election" next year. Now it seems RFK Jr. is allegedly to announce he's running as independent.

Just updating this idea I've had for a while. Since RFK Jr. threw his name in the hat, there was even more chance of a split vote and "hung election" next year. Now it seems RFK Jr. is allegedly to announce he's running as independent.

Just updating (again) this idea...I'm throwing it out. FWIW, I think by this time next year the world will be in the throws of a serious financial crisis sparked by war in the ME started by the US and Israel. There won't be any meaningful presidential election in the US next year because some kind of 'emergency' govt. will have taken over.

Just updating (again) this idea...I'm throwing it out. FWIW, I think by this time next year the world will be in the throws of a serious financial crisis sparked by war in the ME started by the US and Israel. There won't be any meaningful presidential election in the US next year because some kind of 'emergency' govt. will have taken over.

The Duran guys made the excellent observation of California Governor Garvin Newsom’s having successfully met with Xi this week (when Biden was shut out) as a move toward shoeing him into the White House with Kamala again as VP, giving the Dems the game. They also observed Biden’s palpable unhappiness with Newsom’s having nailed the aforementioned meeting.

Q: (Aiming) Question from my husband Mimmo due to his recent dream: Could the new virus that brings about the real plague be some sort of an Ebola type Virus?

A: Close enough to be awful.
Here is the Ebola/Marburg treatment protocol taken from the US Army Field Manual for Special Forces: Fenbendazole is very effective and fast acting according to Attorney Todd Callender and has been used successfully by the US military.

These additional medicines have been listed as potential Rx options for VHF illnesses, in emergencies if other medicines are not available. Since there have not been many outbreaks of either Ebola or Marburg, we don’t have clinical studies to provide more data, but we list these options that have been used by the US Military:
• Albendazole (FDA-approved “de-wormer”): 400 mg once when using for parasites; available in the USA by prescription, dosing not established for Marburg virus
• Mebendazole (FDA-approved “de-wormer”): 100 mg BID for 3 days when using for parasites; available in the USA by prescription; dosing not established for Marburg virus
Fenbendzole (same class of medicines as above, but it is an approved Veterinary product, not approved for human use. Veterinary products available on-line.
• Ribavirin is both an oral and IV agent that has some in vitro and in vivo activity against two of the four VHF families, but not the Filoviridae (Ebola and Marburg) or Flaviviridae families. Small trials have shown that ribavirin may reduce mortality after infection with Lassa fever and select New World arenaviruses. Oral ribavirin has been licensed for treatment of chronic hepatitis C and because of ease of oral use and availability, it was recommended by the Johns Hopkins Working Group on Civilian Biodefense in 2002 as an off-label treatment option in a mass casualty event from outbreak of HVF when IV resources would be limited due to large numbers of patients needing help at the same time.
• In the absence of access to the above options, practitioners in other countries have reported some clinical effectiveness using Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin for viral hemorrhagic fevers, with dosing similar to therapy for COVID. If there are no other options, health professionals may elect to use these existing medicines off label, rather than do nothing. But again, with limited outbreaks, and small numbers of cases, we don’t have clinical studies to provide more data.
From the above we may extrapolate that a combination therapy of Fenbendazole and Ivermectin would be an ever more potent treatment protocol for Ebola/Marburg, as well as PSYOP-19 (aka COVID-19).
Also, we know that this very same combination therapy may be extremely effective for (turbo) cancers.
Anthelmintic drugs such as Albendazole, and its nearly identical counterpart, Fenbendazole, are well known for their anti-parasitic properties. However, their powerful antiviral and anticancer properties have received virtually no publicity, despite the fact that Albendazole is the recommended treatment for the Marburg and the Ebola viruses.
Furthermore, the mechanism by which these two substances disable the Ebola/Marburg viruses, is not limited to just these two viruses; it shows efficacy against multiple viruses.
Many research papers describing in vitro and in vivo animal studies, as well as several studies involving humans, show the drug’s efficacy against cancer.

Last edited:
These were excellent documentaries. I can really recommend them. BTW, I just found Richard Hall's last documentary on Madeleine McCann, as I was looking for the testimony of a GP couple who spent some time together with the McCanns and their friends and who subsequently reported a conversation they overheard between Gerry McCann and his friend (graphic!) to Leicestershire police. It begins at 1 hour and 4 and a half minutes and it is quite interesting in the light of what the Cs said:
Also, some disturbing photographs of Madeleine turned up in a video three years after Madeleine's death (it begins at 1 hour and 9 minutes). The fact that the parents were okay with that shows that they are very dodgy as Joe said.
To review:

Q: (Lainey) What happened to Madeleine McCann?

A: Murdered by pervert known to parents.

Q: (Joe) The parents are definitely dodgy.

Richard Hall has come under fire by the BBC (likely from many more media groups) for his stance on conspiracies, and in that case it deals with Hall's focus on the Manchester Arena attack (one can read any number of articles on SOTT on that event). Apparently also, this was kicked up as a court case against him was launched for defamation. This is in a similar vain to that of the Prison Planet guy. So, perhaps Hall did not handle things as well as he might, equating many things as being fake, yet I don't know what he said and if there is more nuanced to it. A rule of thumb, though, whether 9/11 with Anthrax on its heels, Boston, Nova Scotia, Ottawa and on and on, they are real, people horribly died while the official narrative plays cover to the script that is played out. The reality being that it is flesh and blood hence great fear is generated, naturally (101 stuff here). In so many current cases, it's like a 21st century Gladio operation scaled down to the appearance of a lone nut, or scaled up to the appearance of 19 nuts with box cutters - the signature is still often that of an operation.

So, after not following the Madeline case for years, below Hall holds a meeting with citizens discussing his new film The Phantoms, at least I think it is new and yet did not find it in a brief search. In this citizen discussion, a good part of the lens is on Pedophilia and its roots in the political and elite class. He makes some interesting points that hinge on the blackmail intelligence industry. He also said something that made me think of the ponerology process, in that the perpetrators may not always have been initially blackmailed after they got in, although that would happen, they were originally chosen for their earlier pathological traits (from an intelligence recognition study or something) and then helped to be put in place at higher levels - to quickly climb the ladder with the right nods and words, and then they are fully manipulated and managed. Don't know.

Another thing he said in speaking - talking with Bill Maloney, was on Jimmy Savile:

22:40
...what they do but first of all I've got to tell you that Jimmy Savile was um often present at cabinet meetings in
22:48
Israel he was asked to go out there and sit in on cabinet meetings...

That is curious, if true.

Anyway, here is his talk to citizens on Madeline, with other discussions that looks to bind many behind the scene players - he himself says it is his speculation:

Back
Top Bottom