Session 17 July 2022

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Session Date: July 17th 2022

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Pierre, Joe, Gaby, Ark, Niall, Chu, Scottie, Princess Leia

FOTCM Members attending by Zoom: 3DStudent, Aeneas, Aiming, Alana, aleana, Alejo, Altair, aluminumfalcon, Ana Huitzil, anartist, AndrewMn, anka, Anthony, Approaching Infinity, Aya, Bjorn, Bluegazer, Bo, Bobo08, brandon, Breton, C.A., cassandra, cinnamon, ClaudiaYG, Cosmos, Deliverance, dirgni, dugdeep, Eboard10, Echo Blue, Ellipse, fabric, Fallen_735, Findulias, Flashgordonv, Floetus, France, Gandalf, Gawan, genero81, Glenn, gottathink, Harmony99, Herondancer, Hesper, Hesperides, hlat, iamthatis, IrjO, IronFloyd, itellsya, JeanneT, JEEP, Jefferson, Jenn, Jess, Joan, Johnny, Josi, KJN, Kari Baba, Kay Kim, Keit, kenlee, keyhole, Kinyash, Konstantin, korzik18, Kosma, KS, Lainey, laurentien, Laurs, Puma, Liam1310, Lilou, logo5x5, Loreta, LQB, Luc, m, Maat, maiko, marek760, Mariama, Mark, maxwell1110, Mike, Mikkael, Mililea, mimimari, Miracle, mkrnhr, MKScarlett, Mrs. Peel, msante, Nathan, Nav, Neil, NewEngland Seeker, Nienna, nicklebleu, Nicolas, Obi, Ollie, OrangeScorpion, Oxajil, Pecha, PopHistorian, Redrock12, rrraven, Ryan, rylek, Ryu, Sahmahn, scotseeker, Seamus, seek10, seeker2seer, Senapi, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, Temperance, Thimótheos, Thorbiorn, Tristan, Tuatha de Danaan, Ursus Minor, voyageur, vulcan59, Whitecoast, will01, williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, Zar

Q: (L) I think we're all kinda synched here, so let's get started. Oh, by the way, Artemis is out of town visiting a friend so it's just me and Andromeda here tonight. This is Sunday, July 17th, 2022. [Review of those present]

(Chu) (To Zoom audience) If you have any questions, use the chat or the 'raising hand' tool.

(L) Okay...

A: Hello children of the Divine Cosmic Mind. Cassiopaea at your service. Linoghilaea here.

Q: (L) I swear they just put letters together to make those names...

(Andromeda) Do we need powder?

(L) Yeah, I think we could use some powder. We're getting a bit staticky.

[Break to get talc for the board...]

(L) Smells really good! Alrighty, we've got questions coming up fast and furious already. Scroll back to the top and let me start at the beginning.

Q: (Jefferson/Breton) What happened to the Guidestones?

A: Blown up by unhappy patriot.

Q: (eboard10) The Tunu13 ice core record shows a spike in acid followed by a huge spike in H2O2 around 1100 AD. Was this caused by electric discharges from the comet that was observed around 1106 AD both in Europe and Asia?

A: Yes

Q: (Ze Germanz) What kind of weapons "based on new physical principles" does Russia possess?

A: Serious bunker busting hypersonic missiles. Also some really cool antigravity techniques combined with regular propulsion systems.

Q: (L) Hmm...

(Ze Germanz) Who killed Rasputin and why?

A: The equivalent of Mossad for those times.

Q: (L) And why?

A: Too much influence on royal family plus the ability to foresee danger.

Q: (Ryan) To what extent are 4D STS expecting the removal of infrastructure on the surface of the planet during the present Cosmic changes?

A: Impossible to determine as they live in wishful thinking.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Did Eisenhower make a deal/treaty with the Nazis in the 1950's?

A: No.

Q: (Ryu) SRT question: Will we / can we become able to actually cure disease with the SRT sessions?

A: Close as long as it respects free will.

Q: (Lainey) What happened to Madeleine McCann?

A: Murdered by pervert known to parents.

Q: (Joe) The parents are definitely dodgy.

(Ryan) Who Greenbaumed Bill Gates?

A: US military / CIA consortium.

Q: (Ryu) SRT sessions: For those who zone out, where do they "go" and what do they do?

A: They go nowhere except into a very deep state.

Q: (L) Yeah, they call it a somnambulistic state when you achieve a really deep state of hypnosis. Not everybody can do it. There's nothing wrong with it. Does that mean that they're not hearing or doing the process?

A: No, they are.

Q: (Temperance) NYC government put out a video with instructions on what to do in case of a nuclear attack. Is this baseless fear mongering, foreboding an actual threat, a false flag attack, something coming from space, or another possibility?

A: Mostly fear mongering. But be aware that there are many surprises in store. Remember "celestial intentions" and all that.

Q: (Nathan) Will Dmitry Medvedev be the next Russian President?

A: Most likely.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Has the Military-Industrial Complex built a 'Secret Space Fleet'?

A: They wish.

Q: (Lainey) Would a distance reiki attunement work?

A: Unlikely.

Q: (Alejo) Why are all these world leaders suddenly quitting their jobs?

(L) Who's quitting their jobs?

(Joe) They're not.

(L) Who do you mean? I haven't heard of any such thing.

(Joe) Boris Johnson was booted. There are a few others, but it's not anything that couldn't be construed as normal.

(L) Yeah, sounds normal to me.

(Ryan) Is money used in any form within the realm of 4D STO?

Q: (Eboard10) Do the PTB have the means to detect and stop the small comets that will precede the plague which the C's mentioned in the last session?

Q: (The Farmies) What is the "vital force" described by homeopathy? Is the vital force the same as chi? Is chi the flow of electricity?

A: Very close. But mainly the organizing of molecules within the information field.

Q: (cinnamon) We need a FOTCM 'swear jar' for malformed questions.

(L) Good idea! [laughter] If you come up with a crappy question or poorly phrased, you gotta put money in the jar!

(irjo) What are the chances that Trump will be re-elected as president of the USA in the coming elections?

A: Remote.

Q: (L) Does that mean that other weird things might happen?

Q: (Joe) Does that mean there won't be a presidential election in 2024?

A: Not exactly. Wait and see!

Q: (Niall) Biden will become dictator for life - and last 3 weeks. [laughter]

(Ze Germanz) The American embassy was closed 2 days ago in Kiev and Odessa. Why?

A: They know they are meddling and Russia knows it and is losing patience.

(Joe) They know that Russia's gonna bring out the big guns soon. Gonna take the gloves off pretty soon if they don't stop messing around.

Q: (Bluegazer) Does the grail have the capacity to restore the biosphere on a large scale? Is it actually a time (crystal) machine?

A: What?!

Q: (Joe) That's a big tip in the jar for that.

(L) Yeah, a big chunk of bucks in the jar for that one. There are a lot of assumptions in that question.

(Ellipse) Are 4D STS leaving the moon?

Q: (Ze Germanz) What is the monkey pox hype about?

A: Fear.

Q: (Aiming) Question from my husband Mimmo due to his recent dream: Could the new virus that brings about the real plague be some sort of an Ebola type Virus?

A: Close enough to be awful.

Q: (L) Okay, the leaders who 'quit' were Bojo and Mario Draghi... Why are they 'quitting'?

A: Infighting as usual.

Q: (Joe) Also known as politics.

(logos5x5) There seem to be stronger flu bugs and other viruses going around lately. Could there also be a space bug going around in the mix now? Or maybe COVID recombination?

A: All of the options on the table.

Q: (L) I would like to add one other option. Is it because people have been weakened by the Covid vaccines or having had Covid themselves, and therefore the flu is more severe?

Q: (LQB) What are the worm-like structures that are pulled from the vaxxed by embalmers?

A: Blood clots of unusual type.

Q: (Puma) There is talk on the Internet that there are several people impersonating President Biden or even generating deep fake images. Is it true?

Q: (Puma) Is President Biden completely insane to lead the country?

A: Dementia.

Q: (Ryu) The C's said that level playing field would happen soon. Is it possible to give a time frame?

Q: (L) Money in the jar!

(Kari Baba) Can the use of ionized oxygen be beneficial and possibly an alternative to the hyperbaric chamber?

A: It is beneficial but not as effective.

Q: (Josi) Why was Shinzo Abe assassinated?

A: Revenge and a message.

Q: (Niall) That question assumes it was one guy. Is there a conspiracy behind the assassination of Shinzo Abe?

A: Certainly connected to individuals involved with other conspiracies.

Q: (Joe) I think the question should be: Was the guy who shot him a patsy?

Q: (Joe) Was he a patsy for someone within the Japanese government?

Q: (Joe) So it was an internal thing.

(maxwell1110) How long in 3D Earth years does a lizzie desire to "possess" a human body in 3D before they would want to move back to 4DSTS realm?

(Chu) Huh?

(Joe) 50 dollars!

(L) Yeah, we need 50 bucks on that one. Okay, forget that one...

(Rancho Relaxo) Is Google AI really sentient?

A: Getting there.

Q: (Joe) Does 'sentient' in that sense mean that it develops some kind of a rudimentary soul imprint for something else to use it?

Q: (Joe) Something with a rudimentary soul imprint isn't gonna be able to do very much.

(L) But it can be used by something else.

(Ze Germanz) How many Ukrainian and Russian servicemen respectively died since the begin of the special military operation in Ukraine?

(L) I think you ought to read the Ukraine thread about that. There are some pretty good estimates already on there.

(vulcan59) Have humans flown past the Van Allen radiation belts?

A: Yes. More than once too!

Q: (maxwell1110) Back April 3, 2018 there was a shooting at YouTube. Was this staged in any way by a faction/group within Google/YT?

Q: (Niall) It was a personal vendetta.

(L) I think you could have researched that one.

(Niall) Somebody was censored and they were angry.

(Joe) $10

(Tristan) Will the revolts that are taking place in the world continue to rise?

Q: (Tristan) And what happened in Sri Lanka was genuine?

Q: (Fallen_735) Why does the US in recent years let Mexico get away with certain things/make compromises that strengthens Mexico's international position (water treaty in the rio grande, deer park oil refinery, attempts to include Cuba and Venezuela in international summits)?

A: Mexico is in kahoots!

Q: (irjo) Is there a pyramid structure of power within the top level of the consortium? Meaning, if its a "world government" is there a person in charge acting as a "president"?

A: Not exactly. 4d STS is at the pinnacle and a group just below.

Q: (Ursus Minor) If there's a 'World Government' - is Putin still on board?

Q: (Gandalf) Is PEMF (Pulsed electromagnetic field) a good way to help the body?

A: Yes.

Q: (thorbiorn) Do new viruses come into earth from outer space on a regular basis without us knowing it?

Q: (Zar) I noticed how reiki doesn't emphasize/practice grounding, so I'm wondering if a deeper grounding practice should be utilized during reiki? And would daily grounding be beneficial for some/most people?

A: Yes to all.

Q: (Chu) There's a discussion on the "No Virus" thread and Mandatory Intellectomy wanted to ask questions about it.

(Joe) How correct are scientists' ideas about viruses?

A: Close enough though there is a lot they do not know including the fact that a virus is a transdensity structure.

Q: (Joe) Do viruses come from outside of the human body or from inside?

A: Both.

Q: (Joe) So the body can also make them?

Q: (Joe) Are they infectious?

A: Depending on the specific virus. Mostly, yes.

Q: (L) Is that it?

(Niall) We suspect that the gunman who shot elementary school kids in Uvalde, Texas had help from others. Is this the case?

Q: (Niall) We think that there was some kind of order for the police to stand down. Is that what happened?

Q: (Niall) Did they also disable the door locks?

Q: (Niall) Bingo, okay. We suspect that more than one gunman was at the Highland Park shooting near Chicago on July 4th. Is that the case?

Q: (Niall) Was there a second shooter on the roof overlooking the street junction?

Q: (Niall) Are major food distribution centers in the West being deliberately destroyed?

Q: (Joe) By whom?

A: Elements of the secret government.

Q: (Alejo) Connected to the google question, is sentient technology the basis for the greys as probes... that is, machines with the capacity to house a form of soul?

A: Yes close.

Q: (cinnamon) Mathematically, how does a neural network generate a soul imprint? Is it a function of the number of 'layers'? Is it a function of 'symbolism' being 'learned' by the network?

A: Both and more including addition of firing "synapses."

Q: (L) Does that make sense?

(Joe) The idea of AI is that the more complex the structure of the technology or whatever, the more it gets to the level of complexity of a human brain or a human being. The closer it gets to that, at a certain point I suppose it's able to 'house' some kind of rudimentary consciousness. But it has to be complex enough.

(L) Well, one of the things we've seen with our SRT sessions is that a pattern of energy can be repeated and strengthened and added to and utilized by other attachments. That's what we saw on the last one. There was an initial pattern that then began to be utilized by something else.

(Ursus Minor) What happened to the Ukrainian witches that threatened Putin?

A: Not much.

Q: (Bo) Is Thierry Baudet, a Dutch politician, leader of FVD, one of the good guys?

A: Not exactly. Controlled opposition.

Q: (Ze Germanz) Does Putin think there is a good likelihood of an ice age coming fairly soon?

A: He is aware of the research, yes.

Q: (Ze Germanz) Is he aware of a possible comet swarm or objects with greater effect coming in towards Earth?

Q: (whitecoast) Was the observed cooling on Pluto and Neptune this year caused by passing through a galactic current sheet (as Suspicious Observers claims), the approach of Sol's companion star, or another material cause?

A: Grounding the current.

Q: (L) So that would be related to the sun's twin, is that it?

(L) Which is related to the approach of Sol's companion.

(loreta) Are the fires in Portugal and Spain provoked by human hands?

A: Not much, but some.

Q: (nicklebleu) Covid hasn't been isolated formally according to Koch postulates. Is this because it cannot be done, or scientific lazyness?

(Joe) They haven't read the thread. Read the thread on the forum.

(Josi) How did Ivana Trump die?

A: Thrombosis leading to cardiac arrest.

Q: (MK Scarlett) Are pictures of viruses showed by mainstream science actually viruses? If not, what are they showing?

(L) What are they, Gaby? I think they're depictions of some kind of electron microscopy. So they can't really get a 'picture', but they get...

(Pierre) Reconstitution.

(L) Yeah.

(anartist / bluefyre) Is the corona RNA virus, or jab RNA virus being incorporated into our genome?

Q: (Ze Germanz) Had Stalin had any mental disturbances that resulted in reduced empathy?

Q: (L) I think Lobaczewski discusses that in Ponerology.

Q: (Niall) Was Stalin poisoned?

Q: (Niall) By who?

A: Agents.

Q: (L) Joe, you think it was Britain?

(Niall) Officially, he just died.

(Joe) I think it was English people.

(Niall) There is a conspiracy theory in Russia that it was MI6.

(L) Okay, are they close to the truth?

A: Close

Q: (L) That's all you're gonna get!

(irjo) Is there any update regarding New Mexico moving to 4D as effect of the underground bases?

Q: (L) Garbage in, garbage out.

(hlat) Silly question. My daughter had an unusual experience and would like to know what happened. One morning she woke up in bed and saw my son standing in her doorway. Son said to Daughter something about cooking chicken tenders, and then Son ran off. Daughter got out of bed after a few seconds, walked down the hallway, and saw Son and Second Daughter in the living room. Daughter asked if Son had asked her about chicken tenders, and he said he didn't. Second Daughter said Son had been sitting with her the whole time and couldn't have gone to Daughter's room. What happened?

A: Bilocation. Did he get his tenders?

Q: [laughter]

Q: (L) Oh, no, he didn't get his tenders that morning. Darn!

(Niall) He earned some, no?

(L) Yeah, he earned it! Bilocation takes energy!

(Nathan) Was Ivan the Third poisoned?

(Pophistorian) Is the consortium planning to reinstate lockdowns before November?

A: No

Q: (L) That doesn't mean they're not planning to reinstate lockdowns. It's just not before November. Alright, I'm really getting stiff back here. We're caving in on ourselves. Does anybody here have any last questions? Is there anything we need to ask about that we haven't asked that we should have asked, consider it asked and give us an answer please!

A: Stay the course and network more! Some of you are slackers! Goodbye.

(Joe) It's not a joke, people, even though it's fun.

(L) It's not a joke. It's necessary.

(Chu) Being at the meetings doesn't count as networking.

(L) Yeah, remember that it's in the fact of working through stuff that you get kind of frequency matched with everybody. You bring somebody up or you stabilize your vibes or whatever. They used to call it "vibes" back in my day. He's got good vibes! She's got bad vibes... You were "vibing" together! I'm in tune with his vibes... Well, ya know, that's not crazy talk. It's probably pretty accurate. So you need to get vibing with each other because that is part of your frequency fence.

(Joe) And there's no free lunch.

END OF SESSION

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you Laura and Crew for this session and for sharing it!
It was indeed a "fast and furious request for informations" which led to some good food for thoughts, thank you fellows!

I hope you're feeling better Laura, as heat has decreased a bit since the session took place and that you all do not need to "caving in on yourselves" anymore! :hug2:

Session Date: July 17th 2022

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Pierre, Joe, Gaby, Ark, Niall, Chu, Scottie, Princess Leia

FOTCM Members attending by Zoom: 3DStudent, Aeneas, Aiming, Alana, aleana, Alejo, Altair, aluminumfalcon, Ana Huitzil, anartist, AndrewMn, anka, Anthony, Approaching Infinity, Aya, Bjorn, Bluegazer, Bo, Bobo08, brandon, Breton, C.A., cassandra, cinnamon, ClaudiaYG, Cosmos, Deliverance, dirgni, dugdeep, Eboard10, Echo Blue, Ellipse, fabric, Fallen_735, Findulias, Flashgordonv, Floetus, France, Gandalf, Gawan, genero81, Glenn, gottathink, Harmony99, Hesperides, hlat, iamthatis, IrjO, IronFloyd, itellsya, JeanneT, JEEP, Jefferson, Jenn, Jess, Joan, Johnny, Josi, Kari Baba, Kay Kim, Keit, kenlee, keyhole, Kinyash, Konstantin, korzik18, Kosma, KS, Lainey, laurentien, Laurs, Puma, Liam1310, Lilou, logo5x5, Loreta, LQB, Luc, m, Maat, maiko, marek760, Mariama, Mark, maxwell1110, Mike, Mikkael, Mililea, mimimari, Miracle, mkrnhr, MKScarlett, Mrs. Peel, msante, Nathan, Nav, Neil, NewEngland Seeker, Nienna, nicklebleu, Nicolas, Obi, Ollie, OrangeScorpion, Oxajil, Pecha, PopHistorian, Redrock12, rrraven, Ryan, rylek, Ryu, Sahmahn, scotseeker, Seamus, seek10, seeker2seer, Senapi, Stoneboss, sToRmR1dR, Temperance, Thimótheos, Thorbiorn, Tristan, Tuatha de Danaan, Ursus Minor, voyageur, vulcan59, Whitecoast, will01, williamsj, Windmill Knight, Yas, Ysus, Zar

Q: (L) I think we're all kinda synched here, so let's get started. Oh, by the way, Artemis is out of town visiting a friend so it's just me and Andromeda here tonight. This is Sunday, July 17th, 2022. [Review of those present]

(Chu) (To Zoom audience) If you have any questions, use the chat or the 'raising hand' tool.

(L) Okay...

A: Hello children of the Divine Cosmic Mind. Cassiopaea at your service. Linoghilaea here.

Q: (L) I swear they just put letters together to make those names...

(Andromeda) Do we need powder?

(L) Yeah, I think we could use some powder. We're getting a bit staticky.

[Break to get talc for the board...]

(L) Smells really good! Alrighty, we've got questions coming up fast and furious already. Scroll back to the top and let me start at the beginning.

Q: (Jefferson/Breton) What happened to the Guidestones?

A: Blown up by unhappy patriot.

Q: (eboard10) The Tunu13 ice core record shows a spike in acid followed by a huge spike in H2O2 around 1100 AD. Was this caused by electric discharges from the comet that was observed around 1106 AD both in Europe and Asia?

Q: (Ze Germanz) What kind of weapons "based on new physical principles" does Russia possess?

A: Serious bunker busting hypersonic missiles. Also some really cool antigravity techniques combined with regular propulsion systems.

Q: (L) Hmm...

(Ze Germanz) Who killed Rasputin and why?

A: The equivalent of Mossad for those times.

Q: (L) And why?

A: Too much influence on royal family plus the ability to foresee danger.

Q: (Ryan) To what extent are 4D STS expecting the removal of infrastructure on the surface of the planet during the present Cosmic changes?

A: Impossible to determine as they live in wishful thinking.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Did Eisenhower make a deal/treaty with the Nazis in the 1950's?

Q: (Ryu) SRT question: Will we / can we become able to actually cure disease with the SRT sessions?

A: Close as long as it respects free will.

Q: (Lainey) What happened to Madeleine McCann?

A: Murdered by pervert known to parents.

Q: (Joe) The parents are definitely dodgy.

(Ryan) Who Greenbaumed Bill Gates?

A: US military / CIA consortium.

Q: (Ryu) SRT sessions: For those who zone out, where do they "go" and what do they do?

A: They go nowhere except into a very deep state.

Q: (L) Yeah, they call it a somnambulistic state when you achieve a really deep state of hypnosis. Not everybody can do it. There's nothing wrong with it. Does that mean that they're not hearing or doing the process?

A: No, they are.

Q: (Temperance) NYC government put out a video with instructions on what to do in case of a nuclear attack. Is this baseless fear mongering, foreboding an actual threat, a false flag attack, something coming from space, or another possibility?

A: Mostly fear mongering. But be aware that there are many surprises in store. Remember "celestial intentions" and all that.

Q: (Nathan) Will Dmitry Medvedev be the next Russian President?

A: Most likely.

Q: (Ursus Minor) Has the Military-Industrial Complex built a 'Secret Space Fleet'?

A: They wish.

Q: (Lainey) Would a distance reiki attunement work?

A: Unlikely.

Q: (Alejo) Why are all these world leaders suddenly quitting their jobs?

(L) Who's quitting their jobs?

(Joe) They're not.

(L) Who do you mean? I haven't heard of any such thing.

(Joe) Boris Johnson was booted. There are a few others, but it's not anything that couldn't be construed as normal.

(L) Yeah, sounds normal to me.

(Ryan) Is money used in any form within the realm of 4D STO?

Q: (Eboard10) Do the PTB have the means to detect and stop the small comets that will precede the plague which the C's mentioned in the last session?

Q: (The Farmies) What is the "vital force" described by homeopathy? Is the vital force the same as chi? Is chi the flow of electricity?

A: Very close. But mainly the organizing of molecules within the information field.

Q: (cinnamon) We need a FOTCM 'swear jar' for malformed questions.

(L) Good idea! [laughter] If you come up with a crappy question or poorly phrased, you gotta put money in the jar!

(irjo) What are the chances that Trump will be re-elected as president of the USA in the coming elections?

A: Remote.

Q: (L) Does that mean that other weird things might happen?

Q: (Joe) Does that mean there won't be a presidential election in 2024?

A: Not exactly. Wait and see!

Q: (Niall) Biden will become dictator for life - and last 3 weeks. [laughter]

(Ze Germanz) The American embassy was closed 2 days ago in Kiev and Odessa. Why?

A: They know they are meddling and Russia knows it and is losing patience.

(Joe) They know that Russia's gonna bring out the big guns soon. Gonna take the gloves off pretty soon if they don't stop messing around.

Q: (Bluegazer) Does the grail have the capacity to restore the biosphere on a large scale? Is it actually a time (crystal) machine?

A: What?!

Q: (Joe) That's a big tip in the jar for that.

(L) Yeah, a big chunk of bucks in the jar for that one. There are a lot of assumptions in that question.

(Ellipse) Are 4D STS leaving the moon?

Q: (Ze Germanz) What is the monkey pox hype about?

A: Fear.

Q: (Aiming) Question from my husband Mimmo due to his recent dream: Could the new virus that brings about the real plague be some sort of an Ebola type Virus?

A: Close enough to be awful.

Q: (L) Okay, the leaders who 'quit' were Bojo and Mario Draghi... Why are they 'quitting'?

A: Infighting as usual.

Q: (Joe) Also known as politics.

(logos5x5) There seem to be stronger flu bugs and other viruses going around lately. Could there also be a space bug going around in the mix now? Or maybe COVID recombination?

A: All of the options on the table.

Q: (L) I would like to add one other option. Is it because people have been weakened by the Covid vaccines or having had Covid themselves, and therefore the flu is more severe?

Q: (LQB) What are the worm-like structures that are pulled from the vaxxed by embalmers?

A: Blood clots of unusual type.

Q: (Puma) There is talk on the Internet that there are several people impersonating President Biden or even generating deep fake images. Is it true?

Q: (Puma) Is President Biden completely insane to lead the country?

A: Dementia.

Q: (Ryu) The C's said that level playing field would happen soon. Is it possible to give a time frame?

Q: (L) Money in the jar!

(Kari Baba) Can the use of ionized oxygen be beneficial and possibly an alternative to the hyperbaric chamber?

A: It is beneficial but not as effective.

Q: (Niall) That question assumes it was one guy. Is there a conspiracy behind the assassination of Shinzo Abe?

(maxwell1110) How long in 3D Earth years does a lizzie desire to "possess" a human body in 3D before they would want to move back to 4DSTS realm?

(Chu) Huh?

(Joe) 50 dollars!

(L) Yeah, we need 50 bucks on that one. Okay, forget that one...

(Rancho Relaxo) Is Google AI really sentient?

A: Getting there.

Q: (Joe) Does 'sentient' in that sense mean that it develops some kind of a rudimentary soul imprint for something else to use it?

Q: (Joe) Something with a rudimentary soul imprint isn't gonna be able to do very much.

(L) But it can be used by something else.

(Ze Germanz) How many Ukrainian and Russian servicemen respectively died since the begin of the special military operation in Ukraine?

(L) I think you ought to read the Ukraine thread about that. There are some pretty good estimates already on there.

(vulcan59) Have humans flown past the Van Allen radiation belts?

A: Yes. More than once too!

Q: (maxwell1110) Back April 3, 2018 there was a shooting at YouTube. Was this staged in any way by a faction/group within Google/YT?

Q: (Niall) It was a personal vendetta.

(L) I think you could have researched that one.

(Niall) Somebody was censored and they were angry.

(Joe) $10

(Tristan) Will the revolts that are taking place in the world continue to rise?

Q: (Tristan) And what happened in Sri Lanka was genuine?

Q: (Fallen_735) Why does the US in recent years let Mexico get away with certain things/make compromises that strengthens Mexico's international position (water treaty in the rio grande, deer park oil refinery, attempts to include Cuba and Venezuela in international summits)?

A: Mexico is in kahoots!

Q: (irjo) Is there a pyramid structure of power within the top level of the consortium? Meaning, if its a "world government" is there a person in charge acting as a "president"?

A: Not exactly. 4d STS is at the pinnacle and a group just below.

Q: (Ursus Minor) If there's a 'World Government' - is Putin still on board?

Q: (Gandalf) Is PEMF (Pulsed electromagnetic field) a good way to help the body?

A: Yes.

Q: (thorbiorn) Do new viruses come into earth from outer space on a regular basis without us knowing it?

Q: (Zar) I noticed how reiki doesn't emphasize/practice grounding, so I'm wondering if a deeper grounding practice should be utilized during reiki? And would daily grounding be beneficial for some/most people?

A: Yes to all.

Q: (Chu) There's a discussion on the "No Virus" thread and Mandatory Intellectomy wanted to ask questions about it.

(Joe) How correct are scientists' ideas about viruses?

A: Close enough though there is a lot they do not know including the fact that a virus is a transdensity structure.

Q: (Joe) Do viruses come from outside of the human body or from inside?

A: Both.

Q: (Joe) So the body can also make them?

Q: (Joe) Are they infectious?

A: Depending on the specific virus. Mostly, yes.

Q: (L) Is that it?

(Niall) We suspect that the gunman who shot elementary school kids in Uvalde, Texas had help from others. Is this the case?

Q: (Niall) We think that there was some kind of order for the police to stand down. Is that what happened?

Q: (Niall) Did they also disable the door locks?

Q: (Niall) Bingo, okay. We suspect that more than one gunman was at the Highland Park shooting near Chicago on July 4th. Is that the case?

Q: (Niall) Was there a second shooter on the roof overlooking the street junction?

Q: (Niall) Are major food distribution centers in the West being deliberately destroyed?

Q: (Joe) By whom?

A: Elements of the secret government.

Q: (Alejo) Connected to the google question, is sentient technology the basis for the greys as probes... that is, machines with the capacity to house a form of soul?

A: Yes close.

Q: (cinnamon) Mathematically, how does a neural network generate a soul imprint? Is it a function of the number of 'layers'? Is it a function of 'symbolism' being 'learned' by the network?

A: Both and more including addition of firing "synapses."

Q: (L) Does that make sense?

(Joe) The idea of AI is that the more complex the structure of the technology or whatever, the more it gets to the level of complexity of a human brain or a human being. The closer it gets to that, at a certain point I suppose it's able to 'house' some kind of rudimentary consciousness. But it has to be complex enough.

(L) Well, one of the things we've seen with our SRT sessions is that a pattern of energy can be repeated and strengthened and added to and utilized by other attachments. That's what we saw on the last one. There was an initial pattern that then began to be utilized by something else.

(Ursus Minor) What happened to the Ukrainian witches that threatened Putin?

A: Not much.

Q: (Bo) Is Thierry Baudet, a Dutch politician, leader of FVD, one of the good guys?

A: Not exactly. Controlled opposition.

Q: (Ze Germanz) Does Putin think there is a good likelihood of an ice age coming fairly soon?

A: He is aware of the research, yes.

Q: (Ze Germanz) Is he aware of a possible comet swarm or objects with greater effect coming in towards Earth?

Q: (whitecoast) Was the observed cooling on Pluto and Neptune this year caused by passing through a galactic current sheet (as Suspicious Observers claims), the approach of Sol's companion star, or another material cause?

A: Grounding the current.

Q: (L) So that would be related to the sun's twin, is that it?

(L) Which is related to the approach of Sol's companion.

(loreta) Are the fires in Portugal and Spain provoked by human hands?

A: Not much, but some.

Q: (nicklebleu) Covid hasn't been isolated formally according to Koch postulates. Is this because it cannot be done, or scientific lazyness?

(Joe) They haven't read the thread. Read the thread on the forum.

(Josi) How did Ivana Trump die?

A: Thrombosis leading to cardiac arrest.

Q: (MK Scarlett) Are pictures of viruses showed by mainstream science actually viruses? If not, what are they showing?

(L) What are they, Gaby? I think they're depictions of some kind of electron microscopy. So they can't really get a 'picture', but they get...

(Pierre) Reconstitution.

(L) Yeah.

(anartist / bluefyre) Is the corona RNA virus, or jab RNA virus being incorporated into our genome?

Q: (Ze Germanz) Had Stalin had any mental disturbances that resulted in reduced empathy?

Q: (L) I think Lobaczewski discusses that in Ponerology.

Q: (Niall) Was Stalin poisoned?

Q: (Niall) By who?

A: Agents.

Q: (L) Joe, you think it was Britain?

(Niall) Officially, he just died.

(Joe) I think it was English people.

(Niall) There is a conspiracy theory in Russia that it was MI6.

(L) Okay, are they close to the truth?

A: Close

Q: (L) That's all you're gonna get!

(irjo) Is there any update regarding New Mexico moving to 4D as effect of the underground bases?

Q: (L) Garbage in, garbage out.

(hlat) Silly question. My daughter had an unusual experience and would like to know what happened. One morning she woke up in bed and saw my son standing in her doorway. Son said to Daughter something about cooking chicken tenders, and then Son ran off. Daughter got out of bed after a few seconds, walked down the hallway, and saw Son and Second Daughter in the living room. Daughter asked if Son had asked her about chicken tenders, and he said he didn't. Second Daughter said Son had been sitting with her the whole time and couldn't have gone to Daughter's room. What happened?

A: Bilocation. Did he get his tenders?

Q: [laughter]

Q: (L) Oh, no, he didn't get his tenders that morning. Darn!

(Niall) He earned some, no?

(L) Yeah, he earned it! Bilocation takes energy!

(Nathan) Was Ivan the Third poisoned?

(Pophistorian) Is the consortium planning to reinstate lockdowns before November?

A: No

Q: (L) That doesn't mean they're not planning to reinstate lockdowns. It's just not before November. Alright, I'm really getting stiff back here. We're caving in on ourselves. Does anybody here have any last questions? Is there anything we need to ask about that we haven't asked that we should have asked, consider it asked and give us an answer please!

A: Stay the course and network more! Some of you are slackers! Goodbye.

(Joe) It's not a joke, people, even though it's fun.

(L) It's not a joke. It's necessary.

(Chu) Being at the meetings doesn't count as networking.

(L) Yeah, remember that it's in the fact of working through stuff that you get kind of frequency matched with everybody. You bring somebody up or you stabilize your vibes or whatever. They used to call it "vibes" back in my day. He's got good vibes! She's got bad vibes... You were "vibing" together! I'm in tune with his vibes... Well, ya know, that's not crazy talk. It's probably pretty accurate. So you need to get vibing with each other because that is part of your frequency fence.

(Joe) And there's no free lunch.

END OF SESSION
Thank you for the very interesting session. Lots of questions asked, well covered session.
Yes, should network more...

Thank you all for the session! It was jam-packed with interesting questions. Luckily for Laura and Andromeda, the answers were short and sweet. The point about networking more is duly noted.

It seems that there is a history of political assassinations in Japan. This article describes a number of high-profile assassination attempts during the early-to-mid 20th century usually carried out by ultranationalist and far-right activists, likely acting as patsies, who were discontent with the politicians who had an expansionist policy rather than focusing inwards. In that regard, Shinzo Abe could be seen as a statesman with a rather assertive foreign policy who bolstered the nation’s defence spending and threatened Japan’s pacifist stance, at least according to opposition, although one can only speculate if this were the reason behind his assassination.

To put the above question into context, what initially peaked my curiosity was a remark made by the C’s in a past session when asked about the comet fragment that ushered in the Dark Ages.

(Joe) One last question: In a previous session, it was said that Caesar was born 1,635 years ago. How many years ago did the comet fragment meteorite impact occur in Western Europe that ushered in the Dark Ages?

A: Around 1100 AD

Q: (Pierre) They said "AD", not "years ago".

A: Check tree ring data for signal.

Q: (Joe) The problem is... Baillie has it at 540 or 550, but that's using the messed up... Anyway, doesn't matter.

(L) Doesn't he say that one of the strongest signals is the 1100, and yet in our historical records, there's supposedly nothing at that time? The historical record is off. But them counting years backwards, it's 1100.

(Joe) Right, that's the problem. I just wanted to try to correlate it because they said Caesar was born 1,635 years ago from now.

(Pierre) If we follow those two figures, that means about 400 AD. If they say this end of the Western Empire was 1100 AD, uh...

(Andromeda) 600 years later.

(Pierre) So it's 1100 - 400. It would be around 700. We were thinking 540.

Looking at the historical records, there are multiple accounts of a large and bright comet being observed in the skies of Europe and Asia in February/March of 1106, including a fragment falling to earth. The comet has been labelled the Great Comet of 1106 and is supposed to be the progenitor of a subgroup of Kreutz sungrazer comets. Here are some excerpts from the sources of the time:

Anglo-Saxon Chronicles
A.D. 1106 - In the first week of Lent, on the Friday, which was the fourteenth before the calends of March, in the evening appeared an unusual star; and a long time afterwards was seen every evening shining awhile. The star appeared in the south-west; it was thought little and dark; but the train of light which stood from it was very bright, and appeared like an immense beam shining north-east; and some evening this beam was seen as if it were moving itself forwards against the star. Some said that they saw more of such unusual stars at this time; but we do not write more fully about it, because we saw it not ourselves. On the night preceding the Lord's Supper, that is, the Thursday before Easter, were seen two moons in the heavens before day, the one in the east, and the other in the west, both full; and it was the fourteenth day of the moon.

Monumenta Germaniae Historica
Sigeb 1106. Sigebert: Duke Henry - Count of Louvain. In the month of February, a very slender but fiery comet rises in the west, and its rays, formed of a milky color, appeared to grow gradually and under Orion extend to the east. The force is that of the fiery sphere, even on the third night, by the same star to fall to the ground.

Comets (Yeomans)
1106 February 9; China, Japan, Korea, Europe. On February 10 a broom star comet the size of the mouth of a cup appeared in the west. Its rays scattered in all directions as if broken into fragments. The comet was more than 60 degrees long, 4.5 degrees wide, and pointed obliquely toward the northeast. From northern Pisces, it traveled through Aries into Taurus before disappearing into twilight. The Japanese and Korean records note the comet was first seen in the southwest on February 9 and lasted over a month. According to Pingré, the comet was seen during the day and very close to the Sun as early as February 4 or 5. This comet is perhaps the progenitor of the Kreutz sungrazing family of comets. Curiously, a medieval European annalist stated that a meteor detached itself from the comet on February 16 and fell to Earth. Ho (391), P384, Newton, R.R. (p. 673), Marsden (1967, 1989).

I then looked at the temperature reconstruction data for Europe by Guillet et al. based on tree ring data which shows a sudden drop in temperature in 1107, the 3rd largest drop in the entire record after the 536 cometary event and 1685, which was preceded by the year when the Thames river in London froze during the Little Ice Age.

image1.png

Digging a bit deeper, around the beginning of 1106, the Tunu13 Greenland ice core record shows two large acid spikes, a marker for the presence of dust from volcanic eruptions and comets among other things. The second acid signal in 1109-1110 and a corresponding sulphate spike is attributed to a series of volcanoes erupting in a short amount of time, although two comets were also observed at the time and could have triggered the eruptions in the first place (Pierre explains the mechanism in ECHCC). The first acid signal was followed shortly after by a massive spike in hydrogen peroxide, H2O2. Surprisingly, this spike dwarfs all other H2O2 signals in the ice core by several orders of magnitude.

image3.png

This got my head scratching as to what could produce such high levels of hydrogen peroxide. I checked the records for other years where known cometary events were recorded like the 536 event and Tunguska etc. but did not find any H2O2 signal, so something different must have happened that time that led to that spike.

I ended up finding two papers published by Yuegang Zuo and Yiwei Deng that caught my attention. In one study, they show evidence of significant H2O2 production in rainwater being driven by intensive electric discharges and flashes of light during thunderstorm lightnings. In the other paper, they conclude that atmospheric H2O2 is formed in higher concentrations during the summer when solar irradiation is stronger, in rainwater especially during thunderstorms, as well as in rains that contain low levels of sulphate, nitrate and hydrogen iron. This could explain the lag by about 2-3 months in the H2O2 signal compared to the acid signal.

In summary, something likely happened in 1106 involving the electrically charged comet and high levels of cometary dust circulating in the Northern Hemisphere, creating very intense discharges that were likely behind the unusual spike in H2O2. Whatever happened, it must have been a sight to behold.

Regarding the impact that the comet and the accompanying dust had on society, the years following 1106 and 1109-1110 have been associated with extreme weather conditions including heavy and continuous rainfall which reduced crop yields and led to famine and death in Western Europe. These events were likely what stopped the ascendancy that Europe had experienced in the 11th century when it witnessed an increase in population, economic growth as well as a commercial and trade revolution.

Many thanks for another good session. Hearing about the fate of Madeline McCann reminded me of how I was very sceptical of her parents, so it's good to hear some confirmation on that point. Poor girl, she didn't stand a chance. And the bastard that killed her is still out there, free to indulge his whims.

It's really encouraging to feel that we are as a group on this forum far more capable of discerning the truth of our world these days. I used to find the work overwhelming, but things are easier to understand now. Definitely a plus point in these dark times.

Back
Top Bottom