Session 18 May 2019

alkhemst

Jedi Council Member
@alkhemst
Then we see the pattern: That the laws that exist in the world are only more complex developments of the General Law and this General Law is part of the STS nature in which we are living.

From the laws of the Old Testament to present international human rights laws etc ... are all arrangements of the general law.

*Note how current generations have this tendency to be exaggeratedly empathic, altruistic and how the laws conform to this in the form of political correctness.

I will continue to elaborate later.
There's always good rules and bad rules. If we follow rules mindlessly without considering their impact in practice, where's our discernment?

It might be that our head is saturated with black and white beliefs and ideologies, so our ability to discern is severely compromised. So we think we're doing "good" or acting "moral" despite the facts demonstrating otherwise.

Imagine if everyone who came to this forum had high functioning thinking, feeling and physical centres? Would guidelines need to be articulated? I've got a rule that anyone visiting my home doesn't go around breaking things on purpose. I don't need to tell people that because I wouldn't invite someone like that in. The point is, there are rules, whether or not written down.

When they are written, like the Ten Commandments, might it indicate the people were thinking, feeling and acting in discordant and harmful ways? If that's right the fact we have thousands and thousands of laws, statutes, policies, rules etc. might say more about our current social condition than about the quality of laws in general. That's my guess anyway.

But at what point does a rule become accepted as law? One maxim about law, as far as I remember is it has to be consistent. So these rules that don't apply to a "special class" of people, allowing them to be above the law, don't fit this basic maxim of law. That kind of thing is the result of there being no rule of law in a society. In other words, those rules aren't strictly speaking, law.

My take on Paul is that being more fully integrated in ourselves (coming from a position of love) means we implicitly follow the law. So laws don't need to be explicit, stated or written etc. Those would be only the kind of laws that have universal appeal as opposed to rules that benefit the few, that is.

Seato

Jedi
But at what point does a rule become accepted as law? One maxim about law, as far as I remember is it has to be consistent. So these rules that don't apply to a "special class" of people, allowing them to be above the law, don't fit this basic maxim of law. That kind of thing is the result of there being no rule of law in a society. In other words, those rules aren't strictly speaking, law.
I think this basically summarizes one of the main problem with laws on earth. That it seems laws are rarely enforced equally among the populations of the world. Many police in America essentially get away with murder, whilst political pedophilia and abuse is overlooked or covered up. America itself flagrantly violates international law with its presence in Syria among other activities.

These exemptions make the law unable to truly perform its purpose of protection of the populous, as not everyone is held to the same standard. And as a result fails to encourage morality in those who rule.

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Imagine if everyone who came to this forum had high functioning thinking, feeling and physical centres? Would guidelines need to be articulated? I've got a rule that anyone visiting my home doesn't go around breaking things on purpose. I don't need to tell people that because I wouldn't invite someone like that in. The point is, there are rules, whether or not written down.

When they are written, like the Ten Commandments, might it indicate the people were thinking, feeling and acting in discordant and harmful ways? If that's right the fact we have thousands and thousands of laws, statutes, policies, rules etc. might say more about our current social condition than about the quality of laws in general. That's my guess anyway.

My take on Paul is that being more fully integrated in ourselves (coming from a position of love) means we implicitly follow the law. So laws don't need to be explicit, stated or written etc. Those would be only the kind of laws that have universal appeal as opposed to rules that benefit the few, that is.
@alkhemst ,

High functioning centers may be the difference for those who need external laws/rules and those who have their own guidelines.

Session 7 September 2013:
Q: (L) Alright. I think probably what our group members, at least on the FOTCM forum, would be interested in knowing is: What was the deal with {name redacted}?

A: Personality clash.

Q: (L) Personality clash with me personally?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And what was the nature of this clash?

A: She wanted to dominate.

Q: (L) Weird way to dominate. Was her way of dominating by manipulating pity and all that sort of thing?

A: Isn't that usually the way? But notice the pity was reserved for the self.

Q: (L) Are you saying that it's something like narcissism?

A: Rampant!

Q: (L) Anything further than that, or deeper than that?

A: Usually a sign of those lacking a magnetic center.

Q: (L) Hmm. Is it kind of like this article I was re-reading the other day about endoskeletons versus exoskeletons where exoskeleton-type people according to this guy's theory are kind of like people who need rules on the outside because they're unable to integrate anything on the inside? {See: Moral Endo-skeletons and Exo-skeletons: A Perspective on America's Cultural Divide and Current Crisis -- Sott.net }

A: Close. What is inside is so infantile it cannot see beyond the self.

Last edited:

Curious Beagle

The Force is Strong With This One
spiritual law of unity vs duality is quite advance concept try discussing the basic pieces of puzzle that c said throughout the year otherwise duality concept will be too difficult to solve (to my knowledge C hasn't mentioned it too). Clue: enlightenment is knowing yourself try forming your own opinion (I believe a french man was banned for saying it). If you can't grasp it conceptually you can't execute it aka fail creation. I can't explained it to you since i was banned for making things up about love and being aware of your personal flaw/vices.

JEEP

The Living Force
(Pierre) I wanted to ask about Notre Dame de Paris. Was it an accident?

A: No

Q: (Pierre) Now, a lot of conspiracy theories are about this massive real estate project, making money, etc. What was the fundamental motive of this arson at Notre Dame?

A: Destruction of symbol: Our Lady Mother, i.e. Earth.
(Pierre) It feels very cabalistic here. Christianity is the old time enemy.
(Pierre) But when you look at history with a lot of distance, the feeling I get is that the most fundamental dynamic is that: the destruction of Christianity. And all we see today is...

A: How do you propose that they could make it possible to destroy Christianity?
A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.
In light of the above, the following developments are suspect. The question - why these and why now:
Statue of ancient god of child sacrifice put on display in Rome

ROME, November 6, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – A reconstruction of a pagan idol who demanded child sacrifice was stationed at the entrance of Rome’s Colosseum as part of a secular historical exhibition.

The presence of the idol raised particular concern among Catholics, as it was erected nine days before the Amazon Synod and the subsequent scandal over the veneration of the Pachamama idol at the Vatican.

The statue of Moloch, worshipped by both the Canaanites and the Phoenicians, is part of an exhibit dedicated to Ancient Rome’s once-great rival, the city of Carthage. The large-scale exhibition, titled Carthago: The immortal myth, runs until March 29, 2020.

The pagan god Moloch placed next to an exhibition sign at the Colosseum, Rome, Sept. 27, 2019.

"A reconstruction of the terrible deity Moloch, linked to Phoenician and Carthaginian religions and featured in the 1914 film Cabiria (directed by Giovanni Pastore and written by Gabriele D’Annunzio) will be stationed at the entrance to the Colosseum to welcome visitors to the exhibition," stated a press release about the exhibit.

The statue of Moloch was erected nine days prior to the opening of the Amazon Synod, which was plagued with controversy from the beginning after a ceremony in the Vatican Gardens involving the pagan goddess “Pachamama” was held in the presence of Pope Francis and top-ranking prelates.

People bow to Pachamama during pagan rite in Vatican Gardens prior to opening of Amazon Synod, Oct. 4, 2019.

In the ceremony, participants prostrated themselves before wooden statuettes of the fertility goddess indigenous to South America. The statuettes were kept as part of an exhibit in the Church of Santa Maria in Traspontina until they were thrown into the Tiber by Austrian Catholic Alexander Tschugguel on Oct. 21. Afterward, one copy of the mass-produced figures was kept in the church.

Some Catholics are distressed that the pagan god Moloch has been erected at the entrance to the Colosseum, which is one of many amphitheatres where Christians were tortured and executed for the entertainment of the pagan crowds.

"We were so excited the day we decided to go to the Colosseum,” Alexandra Clark told LifeSiteNews via email. She and her sister Tiffany were looking forward to visiting the site of Christian martyrdom.

“But the moment we got there the sight that greeted us was horrifying! Standing guard over the entrance was the colossal pagan statue of Moloch. It was placed in that prime spot so that everyone that entered into the Colosseum had to pass it,” she continued.

Detail of the pagan god Moloch who greets visitors to the Colosseum, Rome, as part of an exhibition that opened Sept. 27, 2019.

“It was like they put Moloch there to mock the sacred place where the holy martyrs spilled their blood for the True Faith!”

Clark saw a connection between the idol of Moloch and the Pachamama images that featured so prominently at the recently concluded Amazonian Synod.

“Both of these evil pagan idols required child sacrifices and both of them came to Rome at about the same time [as] the Synod,” she said.

The two sisters remained near the Moloch statue to gauge other reactions. Clark noted that a few others, including religious sisters, were clearly shocked by the giant figure.

[This film clip is very realistic and sickening - best to mute the sound]

The image of Moloch is modeled on a representation of the child-devouring demon found in the 1914 Italian silent film Cabiria. In the film the idol of Moloch, set up in a Punic temple, has a giant bronze furnace in his chest, into which hundreds of children are thrown. Cabiria, the heroine of the film, is threatened with this fiery fate.

The film’s depiction of the idol has a historical basis. Three ancient Greek historians all attest that it was customary in Carthage to burn children alive as offerings to the deity, whom they called Baal and Cronus or Saturn, the Roman god who, according to myth, ate his own children lest they supplant him. Moloch is also mentioned several times in the Book of Leviticus. Hebrew parents are forbidden to sacrifice their children to the god.

Meanwhile, that Christians were killed in arenas like the Colosseum is indisputable. Before his martyrdom, St. Ignatius of Antioch wrote a letter circa 110 AD describing his probable fate.

“I write to the Churches, and impress on them all, that I shall willingly die for God, unless you hinder me. I beseech of you not to show an unseasonable good-will towards me. Allow me to become food for the wild beasts, through whose instrumentality it will be granted me to attain to God. I am the wheat of God, and let me be ground by the teeth of the wild beasts, that I may be found the pure bread of Christ.”

According to historian Eusebius of Caesaria, St. Ignatius was indeed killed by wild animals in an arena in Rome.

Carthage was destroyed by the Roman Republic in 146 BC during the Third Punic War after repeated demands from Cato the Censor to the Roman Senate. Cato is said to have ended all his speeches with the declaration that “Carthago delenda est,” that is, Carthage must be destroyed. However, Carthage was born again as a Roman colony, Roman Carthage, which became an important city in Roman Africa. St. Augustine of Hippo taught at a school of rhetoric there in the fourth century.

Puzzled as to why either Carthage/Moloch or Pachamama is being brought into public prominence by the Pope/Roman authorities. Regarding the latter, the Pope issued an apology for any offense connected to the pagan statues being thrown into the river:
Vatican City, Oct 25, 2019 / 10:43 am (CNA).- After controversial statues were thrown into Rome’s Tiber River, Pope Francis has issued an apology during Friday’s afternoon session of the Vatican’s Synod of Bishops on the Amazon.

“As bishop of this diocese,” Pope Francis, who is Bishop of Rome, said, “I ask forgiveness from those who have been offended by this gesture.”

Pope Francis also reported that the statues had been recovered from the river, are not damaged, and are being kept in the offices of the head of Italy's national police.

The statues, which were identical carved images of a naked pregnant Amazonian woman, had been displayed in the Carmelite church of Santa Maria in Traspontina, close to the Vatican, and used in several events, rituals, and expression of spirituality taking place during the Oct. 6-27 Amazonian synod.

The pope said they had been displayed in the church “without idolatrous intentions,” according to a transcript provided by the Vatican press office.

The statues were thrown into the river Oct. 21; a video released on YouTube showed two men entering the Church, leaving with the statues, and then throwing them off a nearby bridge.

The figures have become symbols of controversy during the synod of bishops, which is a meeting held to discuss the Church’s life and pastoral ministry in the Amazonian region of South America. They first appeared at an Oct. 4 tree-planting ceremony in the Vatican gardens, attended by Pope Francis, at which they were in the center of a collection of figurines around which attendees processed.

According to the transcript provided by the Vatican, the pope referred to the statues as "Pachamama," the name traditionally given to an Andean fertility goddess, which can be roughly translated as "Mother Earth".

While it is unclear whether he was using it colloquially, the pope's use of the term "Pachamama" will likely further ongoing debate regarding the exact nature of the statutes, and what they represent.

They had been described as representing “Our Lady of the Amazon,” and some journalists initially suggested they represented the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Vatican spokesmen have said that they represent “life,” and are not religious symbols, but some journalists and commentators have raised questions about the origins of the symbols, and whether they were religious symbols of Amazonian indigenous groups.

Paolo Ruffini, head of the Vatican’s communications office, said last week that “fundamentally, it represents life. And enough. I believe to try and see pagan symbols or to see... evil, it is not,” he said, adding that “it represents life through a woman.”

He equated the image to that of a tree, saying “a tree is a sacred symbol.”

About Pachamama:
On the high mountain tops, the Inka sacrificed children. Sacrificing the life of a child, according to Inka religion, would bring honor to the parents and a blissful afterlife to the child. The children were selected for sacrifice based on their beauty and purity. In the Capacocha ceremony, children were sacrificed to to the fertility goddess Pachamama which provided abundant harvests in the following year.
Not all of the Catholic clergy/Catholics felt the same as the Pope:
Pachamama and Child Sacrifice

Faithful Catholics who had been scandalised by the presence of pagan idols during the Amazon Synod received another blow when Pope Francis apologised for their removal from the Church at Traspontina. However, only a little research reveals that the images which featured prominently during the Synod are traditionally associated with child sacrifice. Archaeologists have been documenting a ritual known as the Capacocha ceremony, in which children were killed to appease the Earth-Mother, Pachamama, for decades. And to make matters worse, the disturbing first-fruits of the Holy Father’s open support for paganism are becoming evident: it became known today that Italian Bishops are promulgating prayers to Pachamama.
[...]
The Apochates Ritual
On a side note, there is another ceremony related to Pachamama that should be of interest to faithful Catholics. In the Apochates ritual, a hole is often dug in the ground, into which are placed food, leaves or stones, which are offerings for “Mother.” Before planting, devotees ask permission from Pachamama, since they will be hurting her with the gardening tools.

As other have noted, the first Friday is a particularly sacred day in this cult.

It is easy to spot the connections between this Apochates ceremony and the tree-planting ritual which took place in the Vatican gardens before the Amazon synod. The date of that ceremony was October 4th, ostensibly the feast of St Francis of Assisi. While poor St Francis has been endlessly co-opted by green Catholics as a figurehead for sacred environmentalism, that day was the first Friday; that is, the most sacred day of the month for devotees of Pachamama!

Visitors to Peru can take part in traditional Pachamama ceremonies, in order to ‘release what is no longer working’, ‘change a negative situation’ ‘or to simply honour Mother Earth. We can only wonder for what intention the Vatican’s tree-planting ceremony was offered.

Priest burns Pachamama effigies in reparation for idol worship at Vatican

Fr. Valdemar stood next to an alter-boy who was holding an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe and explained what was about to take place, as captured by the Nov. 3 video. The priest was also flanked by an icon of St. Michael the Archangel.

“The most blessed Virgin [Mary] of Guadalupe, as we know, is a young woman who is pregnant. She has Jesus in her womb whom is to give birth to the new continent (the new world). She says that she comes to grant her love to all the inhabitants of this entire continent (not just Mexico). She is pregnant and carries Jesus who will bring us the Gospel and drive away the darkness of idolatry and the devil,” he said.

Fr. Hugo then picked up one of the Pachamama effigies and, holding it next to the image of Our Lady, explained the difference between the two.

“A friend exorcist says that this idol (Pachamama) is actually the figure of the antichrist. It is a blasphemy and parody of Mary. Pachamama is pregnant but carries the antichrist to give birth to him in the Masonic church, to destroy the sacraments, which is to return to idolatry and superstition. So, this antichrist who is to give birth to a church with an ‘Amazonian face’ is an abomination, it is a contradiction to Church doctrine, which is the dynamic into which these idolaters want to enter into now,” he said.

“So, in sign of repugnance to the offenses that they made to the most Blessed Virgin Mary in Rome, in her church of Transpontina, we, as a protest and as a sign of reparation, burn this satanic idol of the Pachamama,” he added. The priest then dropped the Pachamama into the fire where it was consumed by the flames. Two more effigies were later burned.
Another article draws parallels to this exhibition of Moloch to past and current child trafficking/ritual abuse along with a video clip of a former child sex slavery victim:
Anneke Lucas is an author, speaker, advocate for child sex trafficking victims, founder of the non-profit organization Liberation Prison Yoga, and creator of the Unconditional Model.

Her work is based off her 30-year journey to restore her mental and physical wellbeing after surviving some of the worst atrocities known to humankind before the age of 12. Sold as a young child into a murderous pedophile network by her family, she was rescued after nearly six years of abuse and torture.

We recently conducted an interview with her. Below is a clip from the four part series, as it was a very long and detailed interview. You can access the full interview and start your free trial HERE on CETV, a platform we created to help combat internet censorship and allow us to continue to do our work and get the word out about various issues and topics.

She was raped 1,700 hours before reaching the age of 12 during horrifying abuse. Children were scared into silence and members of the network killed those who threatened to go to the police. At the age of 11, it was decided she was ‘of no use anymore’ and was to be killed.

This kind of thing is worldwide. In the interview above, Anneke’s story comes from Belgium. In 2004 a Belgium paedophile and child killer Marc Dutroux was sentenced to life in prison for the abduction and rape of six girls – aged between eight and 19 – in 1995 and 1996, and the deaths of two of them, who he buried alive.

Read full story here:
It's hard to know what to make of all of this. Are we supposed to believe these different maneuvers are just ordinary, innocent displays - no ulterior motives? Or do the perps feel things are to the point they can just be brazen about what they expose? Is exposing these actions via the internet the only useful way to pushback against this relentless drive to venerate evil?

JEEP

The Living Force
More regarding the previous post:
Abp Vigano: Pope is subjecting Church to ‘powerful forces’ that want world government
[Excerpt]
The strategy of the current pontiff is camouflaged by deceit and lies, it is concealed by silence; when he is discovered in these, his deviant intentions, what great confusion they cause among the faithful, while they are astutely praised by the enemies of the Church.

The Synod on the Amazon is also part of a much larger and hidden design. It is nothing but an element, albeit a disruptive one, of a vast project, developed under the aegis of the United Nations and supported by the great financial and Masonic powers. How can we explain that the Pachamama idol is already present, through a UN initiative, in texts designed for the ideological indoctrination of children?

Everything stands and fits together: a false science founded on an alleged catastrophic warming of the earth which is chiefly caused by man; an integral ecology which places at the center of creation not man created in the image and likeness of God, and called to share divine life in a blessed eternity with his Creator, but the Mother Earth “divinity,” i.e. the Pachamama, from which man is drawn and to which he must return. From this standpoint, therefore, even idolatry is willed by God, and Pope Francis celebrates it before the world, profaning the most sacred place in Christian Rome — the basilica built on the tomb of the Apostle Peter.
[...]
Idolatry, or its simulation, represents the most serious attack perpetrated against the Divine Majesty. The martyrs shed their blood and paid for their resistance of idolatry with the supreme gift of their lives. Those same martyrs who have drenched and consecrated the earth of ancient pagan Rome, have seen their glorious memory profaned by the celebrations of the Pachamama.
[...]
St. Paul, for his part, warns the first Christians of Corinth: “What do I imply then … that an idol is anything? No, I imply that what pagans sacrifice they offer to demons and not to God. I do not want you to be partners with demons. You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons. You cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons. Shall we provoke the Lord to jealousy? Are we stronger than he?” (1 Cor 10:19-22).

The Catholic Church, instead of being vigilant and denouncing the threats which menace her and darken the horizon of the entire human family, is lending itself to serve as a sounding board for a utopian and anti-Christic ideology, in a frightening subjection to the powerful forces that dominate the world scene and are actively promoting vast processes aimed at the establishment of a World Government.

Faced with such a scenario, in which the very survival of the Catholic Church is seriously threatened; in the face of so many reprehensible actions and statements by the Supreme Pontiff, one hundred scholars have drafted a Declaration asking “respectfully for Pope Francis to publicly and without ambiguity to repent and to repair these outrages.” I felt it was my duty to unite my own voice to theirs. In similar fashion, all bishops and cardinals of the Catholic Church should feel obliged to “address a fraternal correction to Pope Francis for these scandals.”

Bishop Athanasius Schneider: Pachamama was worshiped at Vatican and it wasn’t harmless
PETITION: Call on Vatican to keep out all "pagan" symbols from St. Peter's and Vatican Property! Sign the petition here.
[...]
What this statement has concealed is the fact that during this prayer ceremony, religious rites from the pagan religions of the Native Americans took place. There were gestures and words that expressed a religious worship of mythological figures of the aboriginal religion, above all, acts of prostration were performed in front of two naked pregnant female figures, which should represent fertility. There was also a religious dance performed around these figures, in which a woman dressed as a shaman used rattles that symbolized pagan fertility gods. The use of the "maracas" or rattles by the shaman means in the indigenous cults of Amazonia the voice of the spirits and they are used to claim the help of the power of the animals and the spirits. The "Maracas" are one of the most powerful magic instruments for these peoples. The head of the "Maraca" is a pumpkin, with the head of the rattle with the shaft represents the fertilization union of the male world (shaft) with the female world (head). Exactly such "maracas" were used at the "Prayer Ceremony" on October 4th.

A boat carrying a wooden statue of a naked woman with child ('Pachamama') is carried by indigenous people in St. Peter's Basilica during the opening ceremony for the Amazon Synod, Rome, Oct. 7, 2019.Vatican News / video screen grab

The statues depicting naked pregnant women were then placed briefly in the Basilica of St. Peter in front of the Petrine tomb, again in the presence of the Pope, and then during the entire time of the Amazon Synod in the church of Santa Maria Traspontina on the Via della Conciliazione and were in regular prayer ceremonies worshiped in a church with a tabernacle and the Eucharistic presence of Christ. Furthermore, the statue of the naked pregnant woman was even carried on October 19 in a Way of the Cross organized by participants of the Synod.
[...]
To declare all these acts of worship of the Pachamama statues, which always took place during a prayer ceremony and in churches, as non-cultic and not religious, but merely as an expression of culture and folklore and thus declare them as something harmless and trivial, denies the evidence and flees from reality.

n the face of the grave fact of such dubious acts of religious worship, which are obviously at least close to superstition and idolatry, some cardinals, bishops, priests, and many lay people have publicly protested, and some of them have even called Pope Francis to repent and make amends. Unfortunately, these brave voices are criticized even by righteous Catholics, often on the grounds that it personally attacks Pope Francis. Such a reasoning is very reminiscent of the story of the Emperor's new clothes. Others regard the worship of Pachamama statues as harmless and compare this issue to the dispute over the so-called Chinese rites (called the "accommodation dispute") in the 17th and 18th centuries. Those who make such affirmations, lack both factual knowledge of what the Pachamama means to indigenous peoples and the worldwide propaganda of the new "Gaia or Mother Earth religion" today, as well as a more detailed knowledge of the historical problem of Chinese rites and their solution in the 20th century.

Anyone who has dealt with the global environmental movement has undoubtedly heard the term Gaia. Gaia is a revival of paganism that rejects Christianity, views Christianity as its greatest enemy, and sees the Christian faith as the only obstacle to a global religion that focuses on the worship of Gaia and the unification of all forms of life concentrated around the goddess “Mother Earth“ or the “Pachamama”. A sophisticated mix of science, paganism, Eastern mysticism and feminism has made this pagan cult a growing threat to the Christian church. The worship of "Mother Earth", or "Gaia" or "Pachamama" is the focus of today's global environmental policy.
[...]
Bishop José Luis Azcona, emeritus bishop of the Amazonian Prelature Marajó, convincingly referred to the absurdity and untenability of the belittling of the Vatican's Pachamama worship. He is a connoisseur of the religions and customs of the Amazon Indians, lived among them for more than 30 years and evangelized them. In an open letter of November 1, 2019, Bishop José Luis Azcona pointed out that it was especially the "little ones" in the Church, and then also converts among the Amazonian Indians who live intensely the Catholic faith, who were scandalized by the Pachamama worship in the Vatican. They were confused and deeply hurt in their Catholic sense of faith. The following statement by Bishop José Luis Azcona causes dismay: "But this gesture [of Pachamama worship] was a scandal (and not pharisaic) to millions of Catholics throughout the world. Especially the poor, the ‘little ones’, the ignorant, the ‘weak,’ who apparently possess the ‘sensus fidei’ (the sense of faith) and are defended by Pope Francis justly and permanently, were severely struck in their unarmed conscience, completely defenseless against such religious violence. At least the poor, the simple, the ‘weak’, the unprotected of Amazonia are the most affected deep in their heart by this idolatrous stroke, which is an attack against the Christian faith, against the ecclesiastical conviction that the only queen of Amazonia is Our Lady of Nazareth, the Mother of God the Creator and the Redeemer. No other mother, no Pachamama of the Andes or from anywhere else and no Yemanja [mother goddess of Afro-Brazilian cults]!".

Bishop José Luis Azcona also referred to the devastating impact that the public acts of Pachamama worship in the Vatican had on faithful Protestants: "For the Protestant and Pentecostal brothers, this scandal had a devastating effect. Horrified, they have witnessed scenes of true idolatry, and between amazement and astonishment they feel more and more confirmed in their erroneous view that the Catholic is a worshiper of idols, not of saints, of Joseph, Mary, but of true demons. In this way, the ecumenical-interreligious dialogue has been shaken with humanly irreparable consequences and grave ecumenical complications for those who want to understand the mystery of the Church as the "Universal Sacrament of Salvation" (Lumen Gentium). "

Bishop José Luis Azcona aptly stated that the idea and symbolism of Mother Earth, the "Gaia" and also the "Pachamama", which is widespread today, can not be detached mentally and religiously from the phenomenon of the many historical pagan mother deities: "Let us remember the countless Mother Earth deities who preceded and accompanied the Pachamama as goddesses of fertility in all biblical cultures and religions. In the Old Testament, Astarte (Asherà) is the goddess of fertility, of sensual love in her nude portrayal. In the New Testament, Acts 19: 23-40; 20, 1, it is the Artemis of Ephesus, "the Great," the goddess of fertility; she is depicted with half of her body full of breasts. She sums up what is meant by the statue of Mother Earth "Pachamama". It is impossible to place the image of Our Lady of Nazareth, the Mother of God and the Church, and the statue of Pachamama, the goddess of fertility, upon the same altar or the same church. "

The comparison of Pachamama worship in the Vatican with the historical dispute of Chinese rites is factually untenable. The Chinese rituals involved acts of worshiping the image of Confucius, a historical person who was revered as a great national hero and thinker of the Chinese culture. Furthermore, it was about the worship of the deceased ancestors. In both cases before the portraits of these historical persons acts of veneration such as bowing or lighting candles were performed. Because these rites in the 17th and 18th centuries were still associated with superstitious beliefs of Confucianism as a religion, the Church has rigorously forbidden such rites to avoid any appearance of superstition and idolatry. In the twentieth century, the acts of veneration of Confucius were purely civil in nature and took place in non-sacral and non-religious places. Furthermore, the effigies of the ancestors were worshiped by the Catholics without the usual inscription "seat of the soul" as it was usual among the Chinese pagans. Thus, after any appearance of of superstition and idolatry ceased, the Holy See allowed the Chinese rites in 1939 by an Instruction of the Propaganda Fide Congregation, however, under the following conditions: one is allowed to make only a head bowing before a Confucius' picture displayed in the civil places, and if it is to be feared a scandal, the right intention of the Catholics must be publicly explained. Further, the Instruction says that Catholics may only make honorific attestations that are purely civil in nature, and if necessary, explain their intent to correct a misinterpretation of these acts. The same applies to the act of veneration of the portraits of the ancestors. Further, the Catholic Church has permitted the use of only the unequivocal divine name, "Lord of Heaven," and forbade other ambiguous Chinese divine names, such as "Heaven" or "Supreme Deity" or "Supreme Emperor", and this prohibition was not repealed by the 1939 Instruction.

The essential difference between the rites of Pachamama worship and the so-called Chinese rites is the fact that the Pachamama is a construct of pagan mythologies, i. e. it is worshiped as either a pure myth or an inanimate and impersonal conglomeration of matter, such as the earth.

Pachamama on display in Santa Maria in Traspontina Carmelite Church just down from the Vatican, Rome.Diane Montagna of LifeSiteNews
[...]
The Pachamama is a theological deceit for Christians. As we have seen, it is a pagan Inka-deity. The images that reproduce it from a theological point of view are simply idols.[...]

The Pachamama worship is a deception in terms of understanding tolerance.
The sensitivity of the faithful seems rightly hurt when they experience the bleak spectacle of idols worshiped in Catholic churches. It is a deeply unpleasant fact that requires a strict condemnation. This is not a lack of respect or tolerance for people who profess a different religion. We respect everyone's religious beliefs, but this is about imposing tolerance for idolatry in Catholic churches and places desecrated by the presence of idols. That is not acceptable. To tolerate all this means to be accomplices of the desecration. For this reason, the gesture of "idoloclasmus" (destruction of idols), courageously carried out in the Roman church of Santa Maria in Transpontina, is the expression of the noblest faith. It is not the subject of slander but deserves praise.
[...]
[Pope Benedict XVI; born Joseph Aloisius Ratzinger - a highly regarded university theologian by the late 1950s and was appointed a full professor in 1958.]
The story of Pachamama is an accurate x-ray of the state of the Church at this dramatic moment in history, reminiscent of the truly prophetic words of Professor Joseph Ratzinger in his essay "The New Pagans and the Church," first published in the magazine "Hochland" (October/1958). The following shocking words of Joseph Ratzinger can certainly be read as a kind of topical commentary on the acts of Pachamama worship that took place in the Vatican and were even justified by Pope Francis: "Paganism today sits in the church itself, and that is what characterizes the Church of our day, as well as the new Paganism, that it is a paganism in the Church and a Church in whose heart paganism lives."
[...]
In view of the undeniable fact of the objective gravity of the acts of Pachamama worship in the Vatican, with its clear pseudo-religious entanglements and its sentimentalization for the propaganda of the globalist world religion of "Mother Earth", can one still speak of harmlessness or take refuge to the alibi of the "Chinese rites"? That would mean defending the indefensible.

At the time of the great ecclesial doctrinal and pastoral confusion during the Arian crisis in the 4th century, St. Hilary of Poitiers, the Athanasius of the West, had the conviction that such a state must not be accepted with silence or belittling of the situation. These words, quoted in the following, are of the utmost timely and quite applicable to the Vatican's scandal of the Pachamama worship: "From now on, silence would no longer be called restraint but inertia" (Contra Const. 1).

US priest: Pope Francis must lead Church in formal repentance for Pachamama idolatry

WASHINGTON, D.C., November 22, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Popular blogger priest Monsignor Charles Pope has called on the Holy Father to “lead the Church in a formal act of reparation and repentance” for the idolatrous worship of the pagan goddess “Pachamama” in Rome.

Speaking with LifeSiteNews on Saturday after a Solemn High Pontifical Latin Mass at which he assisted, Msgr. Pope called the October 4 ceremony in the Vatican gardens, during which participants – including at least one Franciscan religious – prostrated themselves before the unclothed, red-wombed wooden statues “just heartbreaking.” As the ritual took place, Pope Francis looked on.

“I couldn’t believe what I was seeing,” said Msgr. Pope, pastor of Holy Comforter-St. Cyprian parish in the nation’s capital.

Although much is being said about the idolatry aspects and Mother Earth connection of Pachamama, the child sacrificing aspect is not being generally recognized at all.

Seeing the images associated with the Pachamama brohaha for some reason brings the original Denver Airport murals to mind. Wonder if there's any connection?

Detail of the pagan god Moloch who greets visitors to the Colosseum, Rome, as part of an exhibition that opened Sept. 27, 2019.

Note in the idol image the "eye" and the "sun"

This is the black sun. A.K.A black hole. A.K.A The ultimate expression of the STS.

goyacobol

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Although much is being said about the idolatry aspects and Mother Earth connection of Pachamama, the child sacrificing aspect is not being generally recognized at all.

Seeing the images associated with the Pachamama brohaha for some reason brings the original Denver Airport murals to mind. Wonder if there's any connection?
@JEEP ,

I think many Catholics are against this whole agenda but that is just my guess. I have Catholic friends and family who I am sure are truly aghast at all these developments.

These posts could also fit well in the Pizzagate thread I think.

I see what you are saying about the Denver airport murals being almost a prediction of the events.

Connection is an interesting point (although there is no point either).

Session 17 June 1995:
Q: (L) Are we connected in some way with the Wave, individually and as a group?

A: Well, of course. Everything is connected to the wave.

JEEP

The Living Force
These posts could also fit well in the Pizzagate thread I think.
Yes, I struggled with what thread to post in > Pizzagate/Religion/What's on your mind/Our Orwellian World/Suggest an article > then decided the destruction of Christianity discussed in this thread was the most relevant.

I'm actually composing a post for Pizzagate - another shocker! Stay tuned, nightowl! So much for that circadian clock, eh? Or are blue light blockers the key?

Top Bottom