Session 18 May 2019

And there are The Protocols of the Elders of Zion which of course Zionists label as conspiracy theory nonsense.

They all do have the same flavor I think.
Yes, they have a very similar flavour, but that in itself is not so surprising as from what Thorbiorn quoted about Serge Monast:
In 1995, he published his most detailed work, Les Protocoles de Toronto (6.6.6), modelled upon The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, wherein he said a Masonic group called "6.6.6" had, for twenty years, been gathering the world's powerful to establish the New World Order and control the minds of individuals.

Pierre did an excellent job in a number of articles he wrote on Sott, where he showed how these values of Western culture and were destroyed. Those articles were based on observations and from documented source material. The value of those articles is that they can neither be dismissed as just somebody's literary imagination about Free Masons or the like nor be slandered as conspiracy theories as the line of thought is clear and well documented. One may nitpick a comma here or there, but that is all. The main articles from Pierre are:

For those who haven't read them, I can highly recommend it. They are very educational.

Pierre did an excellent job in a number of articles he wrote on Sott, where he showed how these values of Western culture and were destroyed. Those articles were based on observations and from documented source material. The value of those articles is that they can neither be dismissed as just somebody's literary imagination about Free Masons or the like nor be slandered as conspiracy theories as the line of thought is clear and well documented. One may nitpick a comma here or there, but that is all. The main articles from Pierre are:

Thank you, @Aeneas for the list of Pierre's articles. It is an impressive volume of excellent work (need to do some more reading now).

And I guess I shouldn't have been that surprised about the "flavor" of the books since Serge Monast modeled his work after The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. The books seem to be written almost like reports one might present as bragging rights at a corporate business meeting where managers report their wonderful project progress.

On the subject of guiding the newly deceased there was:
(L)[...]Another thing I thought it would be useful for people to do would be to guide the newly deceased. If there is somebody in your circle of acquaintances or group or whatever who is in the process of passing over or recently did pass over, you could in some way help guide them in the reality to which they may not be accustomed (obviously), but mainly because of their thought patterns during life. So many people in this materialist-driven world do not think that there is an afterlife or another world. When they get there, they don't know what to do! They don't even realize who or what they are or which way to go. Is that a good one?

A: Yes but for certain people obviously.

Q: (L) That's not something that everybody should do. But if you have a loved one who's dying, it's certainly not going to hurt to talk to them frankly about the process they're going through and what to expect. [...]
Below is an excerpt which relates to the above excerpt. It covers the point Laura brings up regarding "talk to them frankly about the process they're going through and what to expect." and extends the time within which this is possible to even after the dear ones have passed.
Q: (Horseofadifferentcolor) I have a personal question if that's alright.

(L) Go for it.

(Horseofadifferentcolor) My grandparents passed away recently, and I was just hoping they made it to where they need to go.

A: There is some hesitancy on their parts, you can reassure them and encourage a proper transition.

Q: (Horseofadifferentcolor) Are they staying here because of me?

A: Partly, that is why you should give reassurance.

Q: (Horseofadifferentcolor) Thank you.

Last edited:
Q: (L) So, you're saying that we should be concerned about our antennae and stuff now because that is our present frequency, and that is what determines our future. We should be aligning that present frequency with cosmic purposes in order for that future outcome to be desirable?

A: Yes
I wonder what "cosmic purposes" are.

Cassiopaeans have often said that the destiny of the Universe is the growth of immaterial consciousness, which can take place on the material and spiritual planes, and one of the most important principles by which this growth occurs is the distinction and development towards Service to Self or Service to Others and understanding Free Will. They say also that it is important is to acquire Knowledge that comes from distinguishing between Truth and Lie.

So, is part of the process of aligning the present frequency with cosmic purposes is understanding these basic principles like STO vs STS, Free Will, and consciously applying them?

So, is part of the process of aligning the present frequency with cosmic purposes is understanding these basic principles like STO vs STS, Free Will, and consciously applying them?
That’s how I understand it. Even if you’ve read the Wave series, I’d suggest re-reading Chapters 26, 27 & 28 as Laura goes into more detail there in regards to STO vs STS. It’s amazing how much more I seem to get on a second or third reading, plus it’s brilliantly written.

That’s how I understand it. Even if you’ve read the Wave series, I’d suggest re-reading Chapters 26, 27 & 28 as Laura goes into more detail there in regards to STO vs STS. It’s amazing how much more I seem to get on a second or third reading, plus it’s brilliantly written.
Okay, I'll re-read them today.

Amazing closing statements by the C’s! This is a beautiful session packed with good info. Thanks for the list Laura!

The feeding negative thought loops is a big thing for me. Sometimes I just get discouraging, negative thoughts but I just look at water or to the sky and just thank the divine cosmic mind and our higher density STO friends for everything. I ask for guidance on this difficult path and that eliminates the negative thoughts and encourages me to keep on rolling with the punches.

It gets difficult to help people because people are stuck on their beliefs (religious, political, materialistic, etc). I think the closer that we get to the bigger events, a good percentage of people will be like “oh snap” and open their eyes and be more open to help ( I think). As this old world dies, there will be people to go along with it and become a thing of the past but as more and more people try their best at helping others, I am confident that we will usher in an amazing world!

A: It is not that those who endure to the end will be saved, but that those who endure to the end shall save others. It is your choice to be among those who choose to be a part of the vanguard of the new reality!!!

Goodbye.

(L) So that is basically being addressed to anybody who reads this session.

(Andromeda) It's not just surviving or enduring that's the point.

(L) It's to survive and serve others!
Just read this session again, I needed to.

Hmm...why do I get the feeling that this vanguard will be in a 5D reception format? 🤨
Not sure, however there likely will be a fairly large number reassembling into 4D, from 5D.

Now, I have been told that in a past life, my spiritual being's host machine was part of the seed that made it possible for a soul tribe of, shall we say souls without a place to reassemble, to have homes for reassembly.

Disclaimer: not in that much detail. I have been able to connect dots thanks to the Cassiopaean Transcripts and Laura's works.

We also understand Cesar is planning to reassemble into 4D. Now how do you think he will be able to accomplish this? He will need a genetic link to his tribe. Am I making sense?

To be quite honest, there seems to be a fairly large representation of beings making the transition in the flesh, one would think.

Not sure, however there likely will be a fairly large number reassembling into 4D, from 5D.

Now, I have been told that in a past life, my spiritual being's host machine was part of the seed that made it possible for a soul tribe of, shall we say souls without a place to reassemble, to have homes for reassembly.

Disclaimer: not in that much detail. I have been able to connect dots thanks to the Cassiopaean Transcripts and Laura's works.

We also understand Cesar is planning to reassemble into 4D. Now how do you think he will be able to accomplish this? He will need a genetic link to his tribe. Am I making sense?

To be quite honest, there seems to be a fairly large representation of beings making the transition in the flesh, one would think.
The possibilities boggle the imagination, for sure. :-)

From Nov 16th, 1994

Q: (L) So, the star expanded and the mother planet was turned into a cinder. If this was the case, it means that it must have turned into a cinder very close to the point, using time loosely, when human beings were created?

A: You can't even use it loosely.

Q: (L) Would you help me out here. I'm trying to figure out why, if that planet was turned into a cinder, why were human beings seeded there... what was the point in being brought into being on a planet that was very shortly to become a cinder... a crispy critter...

A: Okay. Now: "Shocker" For you. It hasn't become a cinder yet.

Q: (L) Okay. What is it. You told us it was a cinder... burned up... what is the real story here?

A: It will be at the same "time" that you go to 4th density. The human race is currently being formed on D'Ahnkiar.

Q: (L) What do you mean that the human race is currently being formed on that planet? Is that because that planet is this planet?

A: No. That closes realm grand cycle.

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are human beings being created on that planet at this current time...

A: Yes, you are. Your race is forming there.

Q: (L) How?

A: Realm crossing understand?

Q: (L) Are you saying that there are 4th density bodies being formed there...

A: No. 3rd.

Q: (L) There are 3rd density bodies... are we going to leave the bodies we are in and go into other bodies?

A: You are drifting... Think carefully. Realm is derivative of reality. Cycle.

Q: (L) So the human race is being formed on this other planet at the present time...

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And at the time of the realm border crossing, this other planet will then become cindered... burned up...

Q: (L) Where will the human beings go that are being formed on that planet at the time of the realm border crossing?

A: Ancient earth.

Q: (L) They will go to ancient earth?

A: There is no time as you know it; its all just lessons for the collective consciousness.

Q: (L) So at the closing of this grand cycle everything will just start all over again?

A: Not exactly; you see, there is no start.

Q: (L) Are a lot of souls on the earth going to recycle into these new bodies coming onto the earth?

Q: (L) As ancient mankind?

Q: (L) And do the whole thing all over again?

Q: (L) So, in other words, a lot of people are going back to square one?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is this punishment.

A: No. Nature.

Q: (L) Are some of the souls, at that point, going to move into a higher density level?

Q: (L) Could you give us a percentage on this?

A: No. Open at this point.

Q: (L) Now, getting back to the planet, if at some point in the cycle, bodies were generated on this planet and brought to earth, who brought them?

A: Realm crossing.

Q: (L) It was not a who, it was a what, is that correct?

A: All is who and what.

Q: (L) Well, the other night you mentioned something about the Transient Passengers hauling these bodies off that planet and bringing them to earth, is that correct?

Q: (L) Well, are these Transient Passengers Realms?

A: Yes. So are you.

Q: (L) Do you guys know what you are doing to the linear mind here?

A: Can of worms.

Back
Top Bottom