Session 18 September 2021

The biggest question is are we setting boundaries with those who are trespassing on our God given rights or are we afraid to rock the boat?
Indeed. Fear of action results in no action. Will you lose your job? Will you be homeless? Will you lose your life?

Can you sit idly on your belief system hoping that others will take care of what you will not?

FYI: I use the word you to include everyone (especially myself).

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the session. Overall I can relate to this feeling of calm and peace but I do have bouts of apprehension and pessimistic anticipation. I think also because the writing is on the wall regarding my job (which I really like) which I expect to lose before the end of the year. But the interesting thing about that I realized is that I wouldn't have obtained this job if it wasn't for the covid pandemic. So it just reminded me to trust the process, I will find something else to do and I'll let them know that I'm open to returning once this nonsense vaccine agenda spectacularly fails and collapses - or who knows, things in general may become very different very soon.

Things getting more dramatic sounds extremely interesting yet concerning. I do sometimes think about what would be the final C's session that I'll be able to access.

As for the vaccine, I have an online friend who I've known for about a decade. He was always a bit abrasive but also had his kind moments and overall I considered him mostly decent and was also quite aware with regards to corruption and evil in the world. However he surprised me by going to get the vaccine (for stated reasons of travel overseas but also admitted it was pressure/stress). Afterwards he became extremely abusive and insulting towards me. There was an insane amount of projection, saying that I was scared to get it, enjoy my prison etc. I tried to let it slide, thinking that he would calm down and respect my decision but literally every thing that he would say to me was incredibly vicious so I cut him off. He also bizarrely dismissed and ridiculed any further evidence that showed the dangers of the vax or showing that he may have made the wrong decision. The injection definitely seemed to changed him for the (much) worse.

Last edited:
Wonderful and quite scary session. Thanks so much to everyone concerned for getting this information to us. Long may it last.

As for the vaccine, I have an online friend who I've known for about a decade. He was always a bit abrasive but also had his kind moments and overall I considered him mostly decent and was also quite aware with regards to corruption and evil in the world. However he surprised me by going to get the vaccine (for stated reasons of travel overseas but also admitted it was pressure/stress). Afterwards he became extremely abusive and insulting towards me. There was an insane amount of projection, saying that I was scared to get it, enjoy my prison etc. I tried to let it slide, thinking that he would calm down and respect my decision but literally every thing that he would say to me was incredibly vicious so I cut him off. He also bizarrely dismissed and ridiculed any further evidence that showed the dangers of the vax or showing that he may have made the wrong decision. The injection definitely seemed to changed him for the (much) worse.
I have noticed a similar reaction to people I know who have been vaxxed (that is the majority of the people I know sadly). I haven't been able to work out quite why they are reacting in this way. Previously seemingly mild mannered people have become quite verbally aggressive toward me. It is almost as if they are blaming me for their having to take the vaccination. If they had to take it, why didn't I have to take it kind of scenario. Even one of my brothers, who I love to bits, taunts me with comments like "you will never be able to travel out of the country again, you won't be able to go shopping for food soon etc. etc. This is totally beyond his usual personality and treatment of me as we have always been very close and supportive. I wonder if a lot of folk have come to the slow realisation that they have done the wrong thing by taking the easy way out and need a scapegoat to blame...the unvaccinated.

The point I’d like to make is that the psychological disposition towards the vaccines may interact with the vaccine, and if you took it because you had to but don’t believe in it, it’s not going to interact with your whole being in the same way as if you believed in it. The placebo and noicebo effect is incredibly powerful and well documented in

I had a thought some time ago, and maybe it can help those who may not have a choice, and may have to vaccinate with the mRNA vaccines.

That if it is like receiving a "Mark of the Beast" symbolically or literally in some cases, let's take the symbology even further. Especially considering what kind of effect it has on vaccinated people, especially those who buy into covid hysteria and do it willingly.

We know what kind of effect believing lies have on the brain. If we look at this from our perspective, such belief also means accepting what the PTB have to offer, i.e agreeing to their own version/branch of reality.

Maybe this is exactly what 4D STS need. In order to go further with their plan, they not only need us controlled and brainwashed, they need our agreement and willing participation in the charade, because this provides the required collective intent and energy for the creation of their version of reality.

So you could say that it's not enough to receive the "mark", you also have to sign the contract with the Devil. And as soon as you do it, you abdicate your free will and follow whatever plan you signed up for. It probably affects FRV, and whatever influences may happen like ripples on water.

And if this idea is valid, then it can be a source of hope and assurance, that as long as one doesn't sign the contract, they have no power of you. In fact, the mark can be used as an instrument of Work. It will be like an alarm clock, and like stalking the predator, while observing and waiting for the moment when their wishful thinking will get them. :flowers:

Last edited:
That if it is like receiving a "Mark of the Beast" symbolically or literally in some cases, let's take the symbology even further. Especially considering what kind of effect it has on vaccinated people, especially those who buy into covid hysteria and do it willingly.
I would really like to read what C's say about this statment, thay said in the past the mark of the beast was the visa number of the credit card, but it seems more things can be interpreted this way.

I really thing this could be the so called "Mark of the beast"

I would really like to read what C's say about this statment, thay said in the past the mark of the beast was the visa number of the credit card, but it seems more things can be interpreted this way.

I really thing this could be the so called "Mark of the beast"

Yes, that's what they said (the visa number of the credit card). But the twist as far as I can interpret and if we quote the biblical verse: "and that no man may buy or sell, save he that hath the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." We are already seeing this with sanitary passports (visas). If you don't have the mark (vaccine - passport) you can't travel, you can't buy, you can't sell.

Now all this technology can be integrated into a single monolithic control system where your vaccination status, health passport and bank account are added. You also need a complete and fast coverage for the handling of this data. (most likely 5G antennas).

The closest example is the Chinese social credit system.

Yes, that's what they said (the visa number of the credit card). But the twist as far as I can interpret and if we quote the biblical verse: "and that no man may buy or sell, save he that hath the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." We are already seeing this with sanitary passports (visas). If you don't have the mark (vaccine - passport) you can't travel, you can't buy, you can't sell.

Now all this technology can be integrated into a single monolithic control system where your vaccination status, health passport and bank account are added. You also need a complete and fast coverage for the handling of this data. (most likely 5G antennas).

The closest example is the Chinese social credit system.

This is where the Microsoft patent number
1. WO2020060606 - CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA
becomes relevant.

So you could say that it's not enough to receive the "mark", you also have to sign the contract with the Devil. And as soon as you do it, you abdicate your free will and follow whatever plan you signed up for. It probably affects FRV, and whatever influences may happen like ripples on water.
It's not that clear if this is the case. Signing a contract in good faith is kinda important. Should one party withhold information or found to not be acting in good faith, that contract would be rendered null and void. You cannot be locked in to something that isn't done or said because it may cause you to not sign.

It may not be possible to abdicate a person's free will. As long as the person goes along with it, that may be fine. Once they object to what's going on, they have another choice to make.

Should one party withhold information or found to not be acting in good faith, that contract would be rendered null and void. You cannot be locked in to something that isn't done or said because it may cause you to not sign.

Well, that's the trick. They have not withheld information. Every contract has "fine print". That part of the contract that is there, but that people ignore. Here in the forum we do not swallow the lie because we examine and scrutinize every piece of information. But the rest of the people... 🤷‍♂️

@Bluegazer

Humanity is problematic, in general. It is also wise to read and understand the fine print. Remember, there is no right or wrong. All are lessons. Should a person choose to not honor a contract with the devil, what would happen? That person would be free of the said contract. By choice.

Been thinking about this issue. That may be where a lot of people stumble. Not understanding it is your choice.

Laying your sins at Jesus's feet merely distracts people from making a choice. Say a choice to never do that again. (Some may have to make that choice several times.)

Should a person choose to not honor a contract with the devil, what would happen? That person would be free of the said contract. By choice.

Well I like this thought.

But, the only way that would work with the existing contract law (in our silly world) is if one of the parties to the alleged contract was lying or being intentionally deceitful (fraud).

I think that you can assume that the devil and his/her/its minions are lying and/or being deceitful!

Last edited:
That's an interesting way to think about this, keit. So, basically, what you are saying is that if you are pushed into getting the shot, you do not get it willingly thinking that it is the right thing to do, you are NOT signing the contract. You are getting the shot under duress. You don't agree with it, but are being forced, one way or another, to do what you don't agree with. So it is abdicating your free will. You can see just what "they" are doing; and it's not about people's health, but about control.

So, as they say, knowledge protects, ignorance endangers.

Woke is another word for socially engineered to do the bidding of the puppet masters. Awake is knowing who the puppet masters are and their agenda as well as the guiding forces seen and unseen behind their words and deeds. Awake is knowing and making your own personal connection to God/Creator/Great Spirit, honoring the sacred circle of life and discerning between lesser gods and lesser agendas. Awake is acknowledging the omnipresent Creator within all Creation, understanding quantum entanglement, the connectiveness of everything, the sacred circle of life and acting accordingly. It transcends race, color, culture and religion. Those who are awake focus on character and applying Universal Law in all they say and do. Universal Peace, Brother/Sisterly Love, Individual Freedom and Prosperity for All is the foundation of the awakened. It transcends all cultural and religious boundaries. This is the upward spiral.
I really like this part. Very well explained.

Back
Top Bottom