Session 19 April 1997

I decided to read the entire session and there are curious things there, considering the present BLM protests and the denigrating and degrading of white people and the attack on Christianity, etc
Country flags have symbol

Well, if we are speaking about flags, and considering Laura's question about going to Europe, don't forget Russian flag as well. ;-)

There are all kind of interpretations of the Russian flag (red, blue, white), like earth/soil/spilled blood, blue sky and white clouds. And other symbolic meanings.

But apparently Russians like to use the phrase of "white sky, blue sea". For example, there are poems here and here, that talk about the love for Russia or about the Russian flag, and they use this combination.

Also in relation to christianity, what Edgar Cayce said about Russia comes to mind.

Last edited:
Just a note that I saw an article about this dust cloud in Russian, and they mentioned this recent study. Apparently this dust carries a lot of various pathogenic bacteria that contribute to the increased cases of asthma, bronchitis or cold. As if the dust itself wasn't enough. The article described the bacteria, that they were "hitching a ride" on dust particles.
[...]
Who knows what kind of effect it will have on people coupled with stress from Covid-19 hysteria, isolation, and the riots.

I wonder if maybe this recent study you watched in Russian is what the C's were talking about in the most recent session, not yet the full thing, but getting "warmer", or in other words, as in the "marker or harbinger" that made Laura's antennae quiver?

Session Date: May 9th 2020
Laura, Andromeda, and Artemis at the board
Pierre, Joe, Chu, Ark, PoB, Scottie, Gaby, Niall, The Lunar Module, Noko the Wonderdog, Princess Leia
Q: (L) Alright. So, we didn't have a session in April because I swear... It was just too fascinating to watch what was going on in the world. Just unbelievable! To watch people going completely insane and... And the lies! Oh my god, the LIES! It's like we are swimming in a sea of lies. All the media, all the governing bodies... I don't think there are any exceptions for any of them. We used to - and possibly still do - admire Putin and Russia, but he's joined the whole gang, too. There are just very few that have not been completely taken in by the lies. It's been a roller coaster of a month.

A: Indeed, but it will get even more interesting before it is all over.

Q: (Artemis) "Over" as in the planet explodes, or what kind of "over" do you mean here?

A: Weather will play a more prominent role next.

Q: (L) So, it's going to be weather playing a more prominent role... What about a second wave of coronavirus in the fall? Is that a problem?

A: Not really, though what does come may be called by that name!

Q: (L) So there could be some other thing that comes as a wave of infection and they'll call it...

(Andromeda) ...the second wave of corona...

(L) But it will be something else. Is that it?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Full on plague or something?

A: Not yet!

Q: (L) Not yet! [laughter]

Dust cloud being a reflection of some sort of Russian choice and a harbinger of what is to come due to even Putin chosing to join the gang in their whole Covid plandema agenda, or so it seems at moment?

[...]
Summary of thoughts on blue waters and white skies:
Some seas are more blue than others. From space they can all appear blue.
If the sand from Sahara, coloured red by irion, can create a white looking sky, could the same be caused by meteoritic dust?
If more cosmic rays can give rise to more clouds, might more cosmic rays reaching the upper layers of the atmosphere create more white skies?
If blue and white is symbolic what about the blue/white flags? The flag of Greece is a possible fit for blue seas and white skies, but several countries of the former United Provinces of Central America fit if they keep getting the white skies like now with the dust from Sahara.

Speaking of flags, the Russian flag came to mind just a few moments ago. Did a search for its meaning and found this little bit of interesting info from this site:
[...]
the Russian flag differed only in having the stripes arranged white-blue-red. These colours are sometimes given traditional Russian symbolism—one such interpretation recalls the red shield of the Grand Principality of Moscow, with its representation of St. George cloaked in blue and mounted on a white horse.
[...]

I wonder if the interpretation of "St. George cloaked in blue and mounted on a white horse" has any sort of relation to "blue water, white skies." I don't know much about St. George, to say the least, but a quick search says he was an OK guy???

St. George, (flourished 3rd century—died, traditionally Lydda, Palestine [now Lod, Israel]; feast day April 23), early Christian martyr who during the Middle Ages became an ideal of martial valour and selflessness. He is the patron saint of England.

Nothing of George’s life or deeds can be established, but tradition holds that he was a Roman soldier and was tortured and decapitated under Diocletian’s persecution of Christians in 303. Legends about him as a warrior-saint, dating from the 6th century, became popular and increasingly extravagant. Jacob de Voragine’s Legenda aurea (1265–66; Golden Legend) repeats the story of his rescuing a Libyan king’s daughter from a dragon and then slaying the monster in return for a promise by the king’s subjects to be baptized. George’s slaying of the dragon may be a Christian version of the legend of Perseus, who was said to have rescued Andromeda from a sea monster near Lydda. It is a theme much represented in art, the saint frequently being depicted as a youth wearing knight’s armour with a scarlet cross.

Not sure. Anyways, What about the red below the blue and white in the flag. Red means according to this site:

Red is the color of extremes. It’s the color of passionate love, seduction, violence, danger, anger, and adventure. Our prehistoric ancestors saw red as the color of fire and blood – energy and primal life forces – and most of red’s symbolism today arises from its powerful associations in the past.

Red is also a magical and religious color. It symbolized super-human heroism to the Greeks and is the color of the Christian crucifixion. Red was almost as rare and as expensive as purple in ancient days – a fact that may explain its magic and power. Paradoxically, today’s intense red dyes come from crushed insects (the lac beetle and the cochineal).
[...]

So we have red (desert), blue (sea), and white (sky), which are all seemingly interrelated in terms of colors, concepts, and imagery in the summary of your thoughts above? I don't know.

There are all kind of interpretations of the Russian flag (red, blue, white), like earth/soil/spilled blood, blue sky and white clouds. And other symbolic meanings.

Hi Keit,

Gee your comment gave me a tingle, having forgotten about a recent dream that took place in an environment of which I'm intimately familiar - their logo unsurprisingly also on their flags.

And funnily enough, in the dream I was also ruing the fact that I couldn't find an old school friend to help with a task. His name coincidentally translatable to noble bear.

Thinking now about 'blue' sort of goes in this direction?

47.3 Questioner: We chose the values of— or you were given the values of better than 50% service to others for fourth-density positive and better than 95% service to self for fourth-density negative social memory complexes. Do these two values correspond to the same rate, shall I say, of vibration?

Ra: I am Ra. I perceive you have difficulty in expressing your query. We shall respond in an attempt to clarify your query.

The vibratory rates are not to be understood as the same in positive and negative orientations. They are to be understood as having the power to accept and work with intelligent infinity to a certain degree or intensity. Due to the fact that the primary color, shall we say, or energy blue is missing from the negatively oriented system of power, the green/blue vibratory energies are not seen in the vibratory schedules or patterns of negative fourth and fifth rates of vibration.

The positive, upon the other hand, shall we say, has the full spectrum of true-color time/space vibratory patterns and thus contains a variant vibratory pattern or schedule. Each is capable of doing fourth-density work. This is the criterion for harvest.

47.4 Questioner: Did you say that blue was missing from fourth-density negative?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us clarify further. As we have previously stated, all beings have the potential for all possible vibratory rates. Thus the potential of the green and blue energy center activation is, of course, precisely where it must be in a creation of Love. However, the negatively polarized entity will have achieved harvest due to extremely efficient use of red and yellow/orange, moving directly to the gateway indigo bringing through this intelligent energy channel the instreamings of intelligent infinity.

...what Edgar Cayce said about Russia comes to mind.

Apologies for the noise, but 'giving me a tingle' is probably an understatement on top of reading Beau's contribution this morning...

But never having got around to starting a Russian 'War of the Worlds' dream thread that would most likely have commenced with 'wtf do red haired vikings have to do with Russia and Tom Cruise'.

I don't suppose there's any chance you may be able to shed some light on the meaning of the symbols on Ruriks shield is there Keit ?

41001034_330602720837784_2692543022524006400_n.jpg

I don't suppose there's any chance you may be able to shed some light on the meaning of the symbols on Ruriks shield is there Keit ?

Well, it's possible forum members will have something to comment about it, but indeed it is best to do it in another thread. Search the forum if there is already an existing thread on the topic, or open one. The mention of Russia was only one speculation, so better not to concentrate on it in this particular thread. :-)

Well, if we are speaking about flags, and considering Laura's question about going to Europe, don't forget Russian flag as well. ;-)

But apparently Russians like to use the phrase of "white sky, blue sea". For example, there are poems here and here, that talk about the love for Russia or about the Russian flag, and they use this combination.

Also in relation to christianity, what Edgar Cayce said about Russia comes to mind.

Wow you must had posted this while I was in the process of writing my two posts about Russia this and Russia that in reply to shared thoughts. I only just saw your post now and I too was thinking about the blood connection in red of the Russian flag last night after posting but it was time for bed 🙂 ....the synchronicity of having the same thoughts at pretty much the same time. Interesting :umm:😀

Something that comes to mind is this face mask business with relation to a dust cloud and the C's comment about something worse coming along after covid being pretty benign. Now whilst it may be true that the ptb completely went ott with their precautions and response to this, I also wonder whether they also know something worse may be coming and some of these precautions are supposed to be a warm up in preparation for the 'worse to come'.
I wonder whether face masks might actually be more effective against a pathogen hitching a ride on dust particles. If this is the case, and theorizing the ptb know this and have been preparing for it - might it be some sort of psy-op to make people think they 'don't' need masks, as they don't protect again at covid, yet they might protect against this next danger and people are 'over' that craze.
Also the movement in America saying that people of colour are allowed to not wear masks, is this actually purposefully putting these people at risk?
Food for thought perhaps.

(12) Session 7 October 1995 | Cassiopaea Forum
Q: (L) So, hurricanes are a reflection of battles at higher levels? Did the good guys win?

A: Yes, but not concluded, and we fear for those drawn to locator because of sinister plans by 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Plans such as what? More weather phenomena or something more direct?

A: Both, several options open to them, and in works; monstrous hurricane to hit during conference, or tornado strikes Embassy Suites hotel, or bomb blast levels conference center, of mass abductions and mental controls initiated in order to cause dissention and possibly violence, followed by extreme factionalization.

Could This gigantic dust cloud be one of the option, could it be a reflection of some kind of fourth density weapon.

I guess we will wait and see.

To add to the current mix of particulate aerosols with the ongoing fires in the states.

Back
Top Bottom