Session 2 December 2000

Guardian said:
Sirius said:
Did anybody of you find more information about silk and how and why it might work?
If I remember correctly, it has something to do with the triangle shape of the protein that creates the prism effect and reflects a broad range of frequencies....some they aren't even really aware of yet. It's MUCH better to use wild silk and not the stuff that comes from the Chinese enslaved moths. They've been so over bred that they're all messed up and their proteins have changed.

It's also important to watch out for weighted silks...ESPECIALLY manufacturers that use use iron! That just totally negates the effect we want. The type of silk you need to do what you want it to do is NOT cheap. If the silk is cheap...it's weighted, which makes it pretty much useless for our purposes.

Another interesting thing is that the caterpillar spins the silk cocoon in a Mobius band pattern just like the Fellowship's logo :-)

Edited to add: I know someone in Indian who can get the good, traditional stuff...but she doesn't have a computer. Maybe if enough folks are interested, we could do a bulk buy?
I'm interested in joining a bulk-buy!

Sonrisa

Guardian said:
Sirius said:
Did anybody of you find more information about silk and how and why it might work?
If I remember correctly, it has something to do with the triangle shape of the protein that creates the prism effect and reflects a broad range of frequencies....some they aren't even really aware of yet. It's MUCH better to use wild silk and not the stuff that comes from the Chinese enslaved moths. They've been so over bred that they're all messed up and their proteins have changed.

Guardian,

I'm just curious, where did you come across this info about silk causing a prism effect for EMF? I'm just curious because this is a topic that interests me, and I couldn't find a reference on here doing a search.

[quote author=Sonrisa]I'm interested in joining a bulk-buy![/quote]Bulk-buy for FOTCM and all interested people here and the man would become rich. :lol:

[quote author=RyanX]I'm just curious, where did you come across this info about silk causing a prism effect for EMF? I'm just curious because this is a topic that interests me, and I couldn't find a reference on here doing a search.[/quote]I thought the same.

Thanks gang. We've been sleeping with silk bedding for about 6 months. Not that I think our house would be under attack. Who am I in the big scheme of things?? But it is meant to help your body regenerate from EM exposure (which for most of us is on a daily basis I'm sure).

Guardian said:
Sirius said:

It's also important to watch out for weighted silks...ESPECIALLY manufacturers that use use iron! That just totally negates the effect we want. The type of silk you need to do what you want it to do is NOT cheap. If the silk is cheap...it's weighted, which makes it pretty much useless for our purposes.

Another interesting thing is that the caterpillar spins the silk cocoon in a Mobius band pattern just like the Fellowship's logo :-)

Edited to add: I know someone in Indian who can get the good, traditional stuff...but she doesn't have a computer. Maybe if enough folks are interested, we could do a bulk buy?

This is a great idea, Guardian. Have you thought of setting up a website, or hooking up with one to sell orders of it?
Perhaps you could start with Ebay?

Has anyone figured out what they meant with "Label Meier" or was this an "impurity" due to channel re-grooving?

Has anyone figured out what they meant with "Label Meier" or was this an "impurity" due to channel re-grooving?
Post #10 in this thread gives a link (now inactive) to -http://www.meier-seide.de/shop/- in Bremen (Germany). Seide is the German word for silk. So I think this answers your question probably.

Back
Top Bottom