Session 20 September 2014

Andromeda

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Session Date: September 20th 2014

Laura and Andromeda at the board

Pierre, Perceval, Noko the WonderDog, PoB, Chu, Kniall, Data, parallel, Breton, Prodigal Son, Windmill Knight, Mr. Scott, Approaching Infinity, Alana, Timótheos, Rabelais

[NOTE: The volume of the digital session recording was really, really low - which is highly unusual]

Q: (L) This is 20 September, 2014. Tomorrow is the equinox. The end of summer, and the beginning of autumn... [Review of those present] Alright, let's see if anything is gonna happen tonight with me feeling so crappy. Is anybody in there, out there, wherever?

A: Ileaghona of Cassiopaea source present. Energies are difficult due to global EM patternings at this "time".

Q: (L) I guess the obvious question is to ask: Why?

A: Widespread suffering prewave approaches.

Q: (Pierre) So it's the suffering of human beings that has an influence on the global EM pattern?

A: Yes. When the levels rise, balancing will begin in earnest.

Q: (L) Are you saying that it's almost necessary for suffering to be even more widespread than it is for the changes to come?

A: Indeed, humanity will finally be united.

Q: (Perceval) Finally united in suffering?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) That's the only kind of unity possible? Great!

A: No, not the only kind possible.

Q: (L) In theory. But people can't get together because of all the problems we know about. So if they can't get together that way, they get together another way...

(Pierre) Yeah, if they can't get together in a positive way, like cooperating and working together, then they can get together the negative way.

(Perceval) They suffer together because of their ignorance.

(L) Well that was totally depressing! Is there any good news? [laughter]

A: Sure! Karma gets its day too! Review session re: Triple cycle rhythms on a cosmic scale.

Q: (L) If I remember correctly, there was something said like when something comes... What do they call those things? Those cycles? Biorhythms! They said something about a triple bad day if you're John D. Rockefeller, and a good day if you're Mahatma Gandhi. Is that what you were referring to?

Q: (Andromeda) That's good news, then.

(L) Well... I noticed that Obama is planning to arm rebels who will undoubtedly hand their arms to the evil rebels. He says he's only gonna arm the good rebels. He's arming rebels in Syria. He refused to arm the rebels in Ukraine... Now France has joined the fray.

A: Karma will be a you know what!

Q: (Mr. Scott) They almost used a bad word. It must be big!

(L) Anybody got anything in particular?

(Perceval) Was there any vote fraud in the Scottish vote for independence?

Q: (Kniall) Did they rig it for "No"?

Q: (Perceval) What was the real percentage of "Yes for Independence" votes?

A: 73%

Q: [All in unison: "WOW!"]

(Pierre) That's terrible.

(Perceval) This is my Surprised Face...

(Chu) We suspected more than 70%. We were talking about it today.

(Pierre) I have another question if we can change topic. There is this French scientist who discovered those Paleolithic pestles made of rock. For decades they thought they were used to crush seeds or whatever. By chance, he dropped one - and he's a musician - and he found that it sounded good when it hit the ground. So, he started to analyze all these pestles. He found that each of them was tuned. Each of them generated a perfect note. Now their hypothesis is that the pestles weren't pestles, but a musical instrument. Are these pestles only used as musical instruments?

A: No, not even close. Healing tones produced when struck in correct sequence and combination.

Q: (Pierre) So it means some kind of music? Perfect tunes? If you play the right notes in the right sequence... And the right combination... Music can be healing.

A: Important that the tone is accompanied by subtones and frequencies that are natural to the stone and "speak" to the cells in the body.

Q: (L) So I guess you can't just play the music.

(Pierre) No, it's more elaborate than that. But it means a great amount of knowledge...

A: Notice the specific stones chosen for Stonehenge.

Q: (Perceval) What are they made of?

(L) Blue stones, and something else... Several kinds. Alright. Next?

(Approaching Infinity) At the last session, a question was asked about Soul Groups, and who of Caesar's soul group was still alive. The C's responded something like, "soul groups don't work that way"? So how do soul groups work?

(L) I think you need a more basic question than that. What is a soul group?

A: A soul group is an affiliation that can be due to origin or graduation.

Q: (L) You mean that souls can be part of a soul group if they have the same origin, as in some bigger soul or oversoul or something? And then they can also acquire or grow or get affiliations with other souls because of their vibrational frequencies due to their experience or growth or whatever?

A: Close enough.

Q: (L) Okay, next?

(Mr. Scott) Don't you wanna ask a question about our stuff?

(L) What stuff?

(Chu) Your fall...

(Mr. Scott) Ya know, the bank and all that.

(L) Oh, my fall. Well, what should I ask about my fall? I know why I fell. Okay, why did I have this terrible fall and get this terrible injury at this particular point in time?

A: You always try to do too much.

Q: (Perceval) So, you were tired, you tried to do some sewing, you went in there like, "I'm gonna do some sewing!" and somebody pulled the chair out from under you.

(Kniall) How can we remedy this situation?

A: The problem is not apportioning energy to full awareness of "signs". You were apprised of several signs recently and you ignored them.

Q: (L) What signs?

(Mr. Scott) Yeah, what signs?

(L) Okay, the pool pump broke...

(Pierre) Three pumps broke: the farm well pump, the pond pump, and the pool pump. So, we have a pumping issue. Symbolically it means...

(L) Three pumps...

(Pierre) Within two or three days.

(Perceval) Well, the pool pump was like a month ago.

(L) Mr. Scott was telling me about some stuff...

(Perceval) But that was Data's arm, the mantis, and...

(L) That was all the same day as my fall, though. This has to be previous to that...

(parallel) There were a lot of setbacks in the pond project.

(Perceval) Well, that's to be expected.

(L) I dunno if I'd call that a sign.

(Chu) The attack on SOTT?

(L) Yeah! That was a big sign. The attack on the web site... that should have clued me in. The banking issues... So, basically you're saying that there is attacking energies from numerous directions and I was just not being aware and paying close attention to where I was putting my body and what I was doing with it? Is that basically what it amounts to?

A: Close. You also failed to emphasize the situation to those around.

Q: (Perceval) New people.

(L) But very often when I emphasize that there are weird energies going on, people laugh at me.

(Mr. Scott) I don't! I'm always sending you popups saying, "Look! There are signs!"

(Perceval) Well, we didn't have to emphasize the attack on SOTT. Everybody knew that.

(Approaching Infinity) Well, maybe that these things were all going on, and just to reiterate that all this is happening - especially for those of us who are new guys that just got here.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah, like Data hurting himself.

(Perceval) Alright, so we'll tell them now then. All you new people, you better be reminding yourself all the time. Danger lurks around every corner. You have to be 100% aware...

(L) Always expect attack!

(Perceval) ...all the time! And if you don't, I will beat you. [laughter] And I'm not joking!

(Pierre) And nobody sits down on any chair for 1 month!

(Perceval) No, but we're not joking. Generally speaking, after being here for a long time, we tend to be overcautious. So, ya'll need to get into that frame of mind.

(Andromeda) Always be aware.

(Perceval) Just expect the unexpected. Take extra precautions with things. Don't be just sauntering along, don't be dissociating, pay attention to reality around you.

(Andromeda) That's pretty much what the I Ching said about your fall, right?

(L) It told me to lay low...

(Andromeda) Be still, focus...

(Chu) Only move when you're sure.

(L) What would Putin do? That's the question to ask!

(Perceval) Putin would jump on the back of a bear!

(Pierre) Putin has a coccyx made of titanium. [laughter]

(L) Is my coccyx broken?

Q: (L) Is the sacrum cracked?

Q: (L) So that's why it hurts in the way it hurts?

Q: (L) Alright.

(Perceval) How long is it gonna take to heal?

A: 4 months.

Q: (Perceval) This is serious, Laura!

(Pierre) It's not so bad for such an injury. It can be much worse.

(L) I'm alternating between walking around and laying on the bed, and I don't know what to do with myself. I feel like I'm adrift in space. It's terrible.

(Perceval) What can help the bones like that heal?

(L) I'm doing everything.

(Pierre) Maybe you could ask in addition to what you're doing, is there some other solution to accelerate the healing process?

A: Cold and heat and stop sitting on it!

Q: [laughter] (Perceval) You've gotta lay low.

(Mr. Scott) How are you supposed to lay low if you have to stand?

A: Lay!

Q: (Mr. Scott) D'OH!

(L) I can lay in the pool.

(Mr. Scott) And you can get the cold at the same time.

(Chu) We'll bring you food, and come visit, and bring you the mail, and...

(L) This is getting out of hand! Let's change the topic. [laughter] It's getting really hot, and I've been sitting for awhile, so let's wrap it up here.

(Chu) Is the bank thing due to FATCA?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) And what's the other part?

A: Attack from politicized sources that wish to see your mission fail.

Q: (Chu) Nice.

(Pierre) Do they have an advice or recommendation for us to finally find a bank solution?

A: You will push through as usual via networking, and will learn many things besides.

Q: (L) Okay, last question. I'm hot, I’m in pain; I'm really miserable.

(Rabelais) I've got pages here.

(L) What are your questions about?

(Rabelais) Cancer.

(L) Who has cancer?

(Rabelais) Well, I did. Do I still?

A: No.

Q: (Rabelais) Question about this fellow this fellow that's pushing the cannabis oil cure for all cancer, Rick Simpson. Is his method valid?

A: Only partly and in specific cases. There are many causes, thus no single magic bullet.

Q: (Rabelais) What about Dr. Gonzalez rebuttal of Seyfried's research with the ketosis and cancer? Dr. Gonzalez uses nutritional therapy and he understands that a hard tumor has a protein shell on it. And to get the body's t-cells in there to kill the thing, you have to get around this protein shell. So he uses a lot of pancreatic enzymes in his therapy which breaks down the protein shell...

A: See previous answer.

Q: (Rabelais) Is Dr. Gonzalez's argument about Seyfried valid?

(L) About what?

(Rabelais) The fellow that this ketosis curable cancer. Gonzalez has been treating cancer for 25 years - thousands of patients - with this integrating oncology. In his experience, only with a very small percentage of his patients does he advise going with a low-carb, high-fat diet. He custom-tailors each therapy to...

(L) Well, that's kind of what the C's just said. See previous answer.

(Rabelais) Yeah, and takes each one, one by one. He does a complete evaluation, their medical history, and addresses each case accordingly, individually. He gets upset with people who come up with miracle cures.

(L) That's what the C's just said: there are none. So I think that's kind of the answer to your question. I mean, are there any there that you can't answer yourself?

(Rabelais) Yeah, what's this on my leg?

(L) What's on your leg?

(Rabelais) The doctor says I was bitten by an insect, but I rather doubt that. I have this red rash growing on the front of my shin. No pain.

(Andromeda) Is it itchy?

(Rabelais) The rash is irritable and itchy from time to time.

(Andromeda) How long have you had it?

(Rabelais) About a week and a half now.

(L) Are you in ketosis?

(Rabelais) No. I'm at about 80 or 100g of carbs a day.

A: Bacterial overgrowth. Enough personal questions. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

Thank you for posting the session.
And Laura-I do hope you feel better soon. I fractured those same bones falling down concrete/metal edged stairs almost 15 years ago and the recovery period was quite lengthy. I had to haul my doughnut pillow around for quite awhile. Do stay off your bum! We appreciate everything that you do so very tirelessly and our home is wishing you an absolute recovery as quickly as possible. :hug2:

Thanks for this session transcript.

For Laura, I read that hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy can help for bones fractures and reduce time of healing/repairing at almost 1/2 of normal time. It exists some portable one, like the manufacturer "solace". I just searched and found the testimony I watched when I enquired about this subject, here it is : _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCZqX76GOk0 - but you can find many others. But it seems that it's not cheap items ... but they could be handy in the future.

I'm sorry to hear about your fall and fracture, dear Laura. Next session in the pool? ;)
The part about healing properties of sound sounds very interesting. Electronically generated sounds probably wouldn't do much good, i assume. We know, that Mozart's use of orchestra for example is very healing. Natural - easy to produce by musicians - resonances, accompanied by "subtones": the way Mozart used orchestra was that it mirrors harmonics - main sound's "subtones", if i understand "subtones" correctly. (Can it mean any accopmanying sound?) Also, sequence of sounds is important - i assume again, that "natural" sequence mirrors body self-healing processes.
Thank you!

Wow indeed, 73%!

Thanks for the session everybody. And Laura, please listen to those guys, lay and get well. Perhaps some audio books would make it a little bit more bearable? Anyhow, I wish you a speedy recovery!

Wow! Thank you for this session!
Please take care of yourself Laura
and we must all pay attention to
the signs!

"Knowledge Protects, Ignorance Endangers!"

Thanks for sharing this session with us.

The first part of the session reminded me a quote I've read somewhere, in english it should be something like "What men don't learn from wisdom, they'll learn through suffering".

The part regarding the Scottish referendum is terribly depressing. So, it's just a play. The C's already mentioned that the french 2007 elections were rigged, but I still had hopes that it wasn't THAT bad. Well... Makes me wonder about what we can truly do, you know ? The game is rigged, the dices are loaded, I still have faith that a big shock to the system might rebalance a few things, but it really has to be a big, ugly shock.

As for Rabelais, I think it was inappropriate to ask personal questions like this and kept the session going when Laura clearly mentioned that she was very tired.

Sounds like Laura hasn't changed since the beginning of the transmissions, always doing too much. I know those types of people because I am one! Get well soon (hopefully before 4 months) Laura & chin up, the pain from such an area & not being able to sit properly can get frustrating. And I forgot about the signs coming in threes (the most obvious being things breaking, or faults around you one after the other) which has been happening in my household for some months, resulting in ill health & other mishaps. Vigilance! Even in an STO (candidate) house too! Thanks for the session btw. :hug: :hug2:

From my perspectives, the problems with signs, even if you pay attention and recognize them is how to interprets them and what I've to do or not do once recognized? I guess that having an acute state of awareness when signs are recognized, is the beginning of the protection but:
1/ It's not easy to keep the state of mind for a long period
2/ It's not enough, action must follow

Well, I guess that meditation is an answer to find the appropriate action but if you have other ideas do not hesitate to share!

Laura, if this is broken the important thing is to put bones in place before resoldering. So an x-ray is certainly necessary or perhaps you can find by network a bone setter (but only a very good one which is known to be be good) in you region.

From Cayce perspective the coccyx is very important and displacement can lead to mental illness.

7. Birth injury to lumbar and sacral regions of spine - breech birth. "In later years ... an accident to the end of the spine (four years ago [on the] sixteenth of September . . . )" which damaged coccyx. (4342-1, F. Adult)

10. Injury to spine to coccyx area which destroyed the connections between systems. (Patient's problem began right after an accident on bicycle 10 years before.) (3223-1, M. 31)

14. Pressures left in the coccyx, lumbar, and dorsal areas after infection in the genitive system. Not true dementia, but incoordination. "Also those surroundings, the environs, those activities have brought about much of that which is a relative condition." (1428-1, M. 30)

17. "An injury to the coccyx from a fall when only about three and a half to four years old." This caused glandular dysfunction. (Patient was age 18 at time of reading.) (2721-1, F. 19)

26. "It is purely a physical condition, from a pressure existent in the coccyx end of the spine, affecting directly the organs of the pelvis." (3415-1, F. 22)

27. Injury to coccyx area and pressure on the brush end of the cerebrospinal system affects glandular forces. Glands of assimilation not functioning well. This causes undue development of breasts and other areas. (3609-1, F. 35)

About the treatment I see :

It is based on the removal of sitting for several days or even weeks keeping lying face down position.
_http://www.docteurclic.com/maladie/fracture-du-coccyx.aspx

This is consistent with what the C's said.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Tomek said:
The first part of the session reminded me a quote I've read somewhere, in english it should be something like "What men don't learn from wisdom, they'll learn through suffering".

Indeed...

It reminded me of something the Cs said in this session:
Q: (Belibaste) If the crust is opening up and there are multiple leaks, I guess humans can't stop the leaks, and they only stop when the oil pressure equals the ocean pressure. (L) It could go on for years!

Q: (Belibaste) How long is it going to take?

A: 8 years if nothing intervenes.

Q: (L) Is something expected to intervene?

A: Oh, that would be telling!

Q: (Perceval) Are they seriously considering using a nuke?

Q: (Andromeda) Oh no... (Perceval) So that's what could intervene to stop it?

A: Not what we were referring to. A nuke under the present cosmic conditions will only make it worse.

Q: (L) So you say "that would be telling", yet you have told us that somewhere maybe in June or July of 2014 will be Year 0 of a new era. So, are we to assume that something is going to intervene that will stop the leak and sort things out on this planet?

A: Oh indeed.

Q: (L) Umm... Is this something that we're going to consider to be beneficial? {laughter}

A: It's like having a baby: blood, water, pain, but joy when it is over.

Q: (Andromeda) How long will it take to be over? (Burma Jones) Yeah, how long is the labor? (L) Some people die in childbirth, ya know!

A: Not if they are utilizing knowledge.

Q: (L) Okay. (Burma Jones) What was it that was causing so much pain on everyone's right side here lately?

A: Planetary linkage.

Q: (Andromeda) I'm so swollen today, and Ailén's swollen. "Crazy like cockroaches", like I said. (Belibaste) "Planetary linkage" is because the planet is suffering, so we are suffering?

A: More or less.

Q: (L) Well, swell! (Ailén) Does that mean it's going to get worse then?

A: It can and probably will. Knowledge protects.

Q: (L) So we have to be really careful about our diet, taking our supplements, and looking after ourselves in order to get through it. I mean, we have to take care of ourselves as we wish the planet to be cared for?

A: Yes!

Q: (L) Anything else? I think our experiment is successful. Anything that we should have asked, that we didn't ask, consider it asked, and give us the answer! {laughter}

A: Just keep your eyes open. Goodbye.

More recently, there was mention of something similar and a discussion about shocks, suffering at a global scale, and knowledge, that I think applies here as well:

(L) Well, since we have a pretty good idea of who did it, we know the answer to that. Okay, so that leads me to a question that's been on my mind for the last day or so. I noticed that the "Black Hats", the bad guys, the whole pathological community seem to be quite well-organized and unified to some extent in their public activities. For example, Israel is able to get all these students, the Hasbara program; the Pentagon has hired all of these people to engage in cyber warfare; there are trolls that go all over the internet swaying public opinion and writing commentary. Edward Snowden has come out and explained exactly how it's done. I mean, they have a HUGE, elaborate cyber warfare program and train people to get out there and work for the control of people's minds. It's just absolutely staggering. So, one thing about it that really gets me is that first of all, even with this revelation of Snowden that has hit all the major media, people don't stop and think that EVERYTHING that's going on could be part of that disinformation program! The second thing is, why is it that people with peaceful, world-benevolent opinions and approaches - people of conscience - can't get together in the same way that evil does? Evil seems to coalesce, and people of conscience seem to... it's almost like their conscience forces them to fight with each other! I mean, assuming they even have a conscience. What's the deal here? I want to know.

A: First of all notice that the STS side uses two hooks: money and promises of power. It is not so much "unity of purpose." Secondly, just as you have learned from your studies of psychology and from the work of Gurdjieff, people with the genetics for "soul" or conscience are very wounded by the programming of family and society.

Q: (L) So, it's their wounds, their programming, their buffers as Gurdjieff says, that keeps them all pointing in dozens of different directions with different opinions, ideas, wounds, fears, and so on. And that prevents unity. Is there anything that can change that?

A: Sure!

Q: [laughter] (L) What?

A: Work or a huge shock!

Q: (Perceval) A huge shock like a giant fireball? Giant meteorite or an earthquake?

A: Some cosmic activity might do it provided the seeds of knowledge have been planted as you have been doing for years now. As we once said, from the fire comes light. There are several levels of meaning there.

Q: (L) Cosmic fire, maybe?

A: Yes!

Q: (Pierre) Cosmic activity can help this seed to grow?

(Chu) No, I don't think that's what they're saying.

(L) I think they're saying that that's the shock. And if there is a seed there, and if there is any potential in the individual, if the shock doesn't kill them, then...

(Pierre) So the shock due to cosmic activity is what will make the seed grow?

(Ark) No!

(Chu) The seed of knowledge has to be there for people to interpret it, right?

(L) I think they already have to have it inside them, then they get a shock, and then afterwards...

(Pierre) Yeah, the shock makes the seed of knowledge grow...

(Ark) No! The knowledge cannot grow by shock. The knowledge can grow only if you get more truth. Shock may only cause the seed to do some job.

(L) Like what?

(Ark) I mean, because you may know things, know things, know things... and do nothing! And then, there comes shock, and then you realize that your knowledge - you were not using your knowledge!

(Perceval) It seems to me that this might apply to a lot of forum members who have been just quietly absorbing the information, but unable to do anything with it because of all this programming and stuff. The seed of knowledge has been planted in those people, but they haven't actually done anything with it.

(L) But when it becomes real...

(Perceval) When they realize that, "Holy shit, this isn't just theoretical! A fireball just blew the crap out of Washington, DC!"... God willing... [laughter] Suddenly it's true for them, and it may activate the knowledge that they've been growing slowly inside.

(L) In other words, it will kind of like blow the fear away because what's really holding people back is fear: these programs, these buffers. That's what Caesar said last week. He said to be true to your inner nature, and fear nothing. You have to get to the point where you fear nothing. You have to get to the point where you can say “It’s a good day to die” like Black Elk said before going into battle.

(Chu) But there's also the other side of the coin in people who think that things don't apply to them, or they can learn that tomorrow, or...

(L) Or it's happening over there, and not here... That’s why working on SOTT is so important; it provides LOTS of shocks!

(Chu) I was telling people this morning in the kitchen that I watched a video. It's really shocking. It's a meteorite that fell in Argentina. People saw the light, the crater. The authorities covered it up really quick. And you see a hundred people at least, protesting that the authorities are lying, and that it wasn't a gas stove burning the house down. But NONE of them was able to say it was a meteorite because none of them had the frame of reference. And it was SO frustrating hearing these people saying, "People are lying to us! We want the truth!" They were shouting. But none of them, it never occurred to them... They thought it was like a missile, or an attack...

(L) Well, it's like the chemtrails issue. They KNOW that the government is lying to them, and so they create this elaborate conspiracy theory that the government is spraying masses of chemicals in the upper atmosphere. Every single plane that makes a contrail is automatically a chemtrail producer.

(Chu) And it's usually the cosmic connection that is not in people's minds. It has to be the government, it has to be some kind of force or whatever, so it seems to me they're saying it has to be...

(L) Aristotle still holds sway.

(Pierre) The question I wanted to answer is, those shocks due to cosmic activity... Is it because on the psychological level, there is this fear and people are thinking, "Oh, it's real!" And/or because cosmic activity might modify the electromagnetic environment and stimulate shifts in some people?

A: A little of both. And for now Goodbye.

(Perceval) They just took off?

(Ark) That was a shock! [laughter]

(Alana) 9/11 was a shock, right? And so many people like myself included, started... I remember being in Europe and thinking, "I haven't ever been watching the news. Why did this come? Why did this happen?" How many people started asking questions and trying to understand what happened? That's how many people found the forum. It took a shock.

(L) Yeah, so that's one kind of big shock. So, if there gets to be another big, humongous shock, there's going to be a whole different attitude about things; but only if people have the knowledge to parse it.

(Perceval) I think it has to be a shock that isn't selective. It has to be something that can't be dismissed as just happening to "those people over there”. It has to be something that threatens everybody. A visceral kind of "Oh my god! My ass is toast!"

(Chu) Problem with those is that it's usually too late, if it's threatening the entire world.

(L) Well, obviously there's going to be… well... a really big shock would necessarily include death on a massive scale.

(Perceval) But I'm talking here about only the people who, as they said, contained the seed of knowledge that has been planted. The vast majority of people don't even have that.
[...]

(Ark) Speaking of these shocks... Okay, people after an earthquake: an earthquake is certainly a shock, but do they wake up in any way after an earthquake?

(L) Not if they don't know something.

(Chu) A lot of people didn't wake up after 9/11 either.

(L) Yeah. So, it's going to be only the people who've had the seeds of knowledge implanted already, and they have been taking root and growing slowly inside them. But they're not yet...

(Perceval) Look at the effects of this recent shock of the plane crashing. The vast majority of people felt it as a shock in some way or another, and it made them MORE authoritarian, more authoritarian followers. It threw them into the arms of the government. Ya know, "Get Putin! He's out to get us!" They basically bought the lie, and went further to the Dark Side just like so many people did on 9/11, buying the government conspiracy theory about 19 Arabs who couldn’t fly.

(Andromeda) They have different seeds.

(Perceval) Exactly. A few people, like on our forum and who read Sott and our work would have felt it as a shock as well. But, because they had the seeds of knowledge about how these things happen and who does them, and that it's all lies, that pushed them further in the direction of waking up and realizing that things are getting serious! It was confirmation that this kind of shit is real, there IS really a cabal, there IS really an STS pyramid, ya know... It's more confirmation for what they already know. And it's a shock.

(Ark) But, but... There is also another thing, because Pierre mentioned electromagnetic whatever. Now, such a shock, what it can do is, it can destroy the programming frequencies of the STS.

(L) Oh yeah.

(Perceval) The frequency fence?

(Ark) And then, because we are all the time blocked from knowing more at higher levels, those who have knowledge and those who don't, being beamed in many ways, by some kind of organized thing…

(L) A cosmic event could definitely destroy the frequency fence.
[/quote]

Thank you for this latest session, and I too am very sorry to hear of your injury Laura. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery.

I likewise like the idea of using frequent pool sessions and healing audio tones. Perhaps there is also a homeopathic tincture that may aid in bone knitting?

In performing an online search for homeopathic bone knitting remedies, I've come across, in multiple references, comfrey being recommended (aloe vera juice was mentioned, also):

_http://www.homeoint.org/seror/patho1900/symphytum.htm

Symphytum Officinalis

Natural Order: Borraginaceae.

Common Name: Comfrey, Healing Herb.

Preparation: One part of the fresh root gathered just before blooming is macerated in two parts by weight of alcohol.

The following concerning this remedy, which dates back to Dioscorides, we find in American Journal of Homoeopathy, 1846:

The Homeopathic Examiner for August contains a paper entitled "Connection of Homeopathy with Surgery," by Croserio, translated by P. P. Wells, M.D.

It is there stated that "injuries of the bones are healed most promptly by Symphytum officinale 30 internally once a day. This remedy accelerates the consolidation of fractures surprisingly."

The translator adds a note as follows :

"I have had repeated opportunities of verifying this declaration of Croserio.

A boy, fourteen years old, broke the bones of the forearm, at the junction of the lower and middle thirds, two years ago. He had twice repeated the fracture by slight falls. The ends of the fragments are now slightly movable on each other, and the arm is weak and admits of little use. Three doses of Symphytum effected a perfect cure. The lad became more robust, and has since had better general health than ever before.

A boy, eight years old, fractured the humerus, near the junction of the condyles and shaft.

Arnica 30 immediately arrested the spasmodic jerks of the muscles of the injured arm. This remedy was continued the first three days, when the traumatic fever had entirely subsided.

He then had Symphyt. 3, gtt. i., in half a tumbler of water, a teaspoonful every morning and evening. The splints were removed the ninth day and the bone was found consolidated.

_http://www.mynatural-health.com/symphytum-officinale-knit-bone-comfrey-or-symphytum/

Symphytum officinale, knit-bone (Comfrey or Symphytum)

DESCRIPTION
Comfrey is a common wild plant with large, bristly leaves, and clusters of purple, bell-shaped flowers. The flowers and top leaves are used in herbalism.

HERBALISM USES
Comfrey IS the pre-eminent herb for rapid healing of cuts, wounds, sprains, bruises, and broken bones. It can be taken as a tea or tincture and used as a poultice, cream, ointment, or lotion.
Make sure deep wounds are well cleaned, using marigold tea for example, before applying the comfrey. It works best on new and old bruises.
Comfrey is also a good cream for cracked, dry skin.
Use with chamomile and meadowsweet for gastritis and stomach ulcers.
Add a few drops of a warming essential oil, such as black pepper, to the infused oil to make a good liniment for arthritis, bunions, and aches and pains arising from old injuries.
Add a few drops of a soothing, antiseptic essential oil such as lavender, to comfrey cream for use on slow-to-heal wounds and bed sores.
Use as a syrup for long-standing dry coughs.
Comfrey is such a powerful, rapid healer that care must be taken when using it on deep cuts. It may promote the formation of tissue over an unhealed wound sealing in infection and causing abscesses.

HOMEOPATHIC USES
As A homeopathic remedy, Symphytum injuries to the bones and eyeballs.

CAUTION
Do not use internally in pregnancy or for infants.

DATA FILE

Properties

Promotes rapid healing
Mucilaginous

Notes and dosages

Comfrey root is often used in creams and ointments but it should not be used internally except with professional guidance.
Comfrey has been shown to cause liver disease in laboratory rats. There is a iot of dispute about the relevance of these findings to human use. In Britain, the Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries and Food has determined that Comfrey leaf tea is quite safe for everyday use by adults.

Symptom picture:
Symphytum is primarily a first-aid remedy in homeopathic terms and so there is no extensive remedy picture.

Physical symptoms
Fractures: It eases the pain (severe aching or pricking pain) and encourages the bones to heal; can be given for old injuries (broken bones and sprains) when they remain painful and weak. Eyeball: Sore and bruised after a direct blow to the eyeball. Give Arnica first to deal with the shock and bruising, follow with Symphytum to allay pain and encourage healing.

Dosages: 6C
Antidotes: None
Complementary Remedies: Arnica, Calc. phos., Calc. fluor, Ruta

Although the following article addresses osteoporosis, there is further interesting information given which refers to comfrey and symphytum as being effective for bone healing [NOTE AGAIN, ALTHOUGH THERE IS A RECIPE GIVEN FOR TEA AND MENTION OF IT AS A FOOD, THERE IS CAUTIONARY INFO REGARDING ITS USE INTERNALLY, SPECIFICALLY REGARDING THE LIVER.]:

_http://www.examiner.com/article/osteoporosis

Another herb that speeds the healing time of fractures is Comfrey, mixes of which have been used externally and internally. Comfrey encourages the speedy formation of new bone. A substance, allantoin, is largely responsible for comfrey's bone-knitting property.

Caution: A word about comfrey. Although comfrey can help heal wounds and broken bones, it is not recommend that comfrey be taken internally because of toxicity to the liver caused by the pyrrolizidine alkaloids which it contains. It is GREAT for speeding up wound healing after surgery if applied externally as a poultice. The variety of comfrey grown in america has fewer PA's than those grown in Europe/Russia, so if not taken in large amounts or ongoing...but only for specific healing purposes, it should be OK to give internally. Most herbal healers use comfrey. Dr CJ Puotinen says in his book that there are PA free comfrey tinctures available, so that might be the way to go.

Common names: Knit Bone, Boneset, Consound and Bruise wort

It grows in moist meadows, ditches and near streams, is found also near fences and in gravel pits, flowering all summer. The leaves are rough and pointed at the end. The several year old root, dark brown, to black on the outside, white to yellowish within, is of the thickness of a thumb and, cut open, is sticky almost slimy. The root is dug out in spring or autumn. The fresh plant is gathered before and during the time of flowering.

The tincture of Comfrey, easily prepared, contains wonderful power. People, who suffer from rheumatism and swelling of joints and have been treated with other remedies without success, have found relief with Comfrey tincture.

Knobs on the joints of hands and feet are made to disappear with these poultices. I would like to point out that the Comfrey meal itself, applied as a poultice, gives ease in paraplegia. Warm poultices are helpful in varicose ulcers, muscular rheumatism, gout stones, ulcers, neck pains, painful amputation stumps, and periostitis itself.

A tea can be prepared from the roots and used internally for bronchitis, disorders of the digestive system, bleeding in the stomach and pleurisy. 2 to 4 cups are sipped during the day. For stomach ulcers a tea of 100 gm. Comfrey, 50 gm. Calendula and 50gm. Knot grass (Polygnom aviculare) is recommended (see "directions").

Once again I would like to mention the Comfrey tincture. As a compress it is used most successfully for external and internal wounds, all sorts of injuries, bruises, contusions, ecchymosis and bone fractures.

The leaves of Comfrey are not only used as poultices but also as additions to baths for rheumatic complaints, gout, painful bones, slipped discs and defective circulation.

For defective circulation in the legs, varicose veins and as supplementary treatment of bone fractures, Comfrey sitz baths are taken.

In an old German recipe Comfrey leaves are dipped into a light batter and fried in oil. There is goodness there for the whole family.

DIRECTIONS:

Tea preparation from the roots: 2 teaspoons of finely chopped roots are soaked in 1/4 litre cold water overnight, slightly warmed in the morning, strained and taken in sips. Tea (for stomach ulcers): A heaped teaspoon of the mixture (see text above) to 1/4 litre of boiling water, infuse for 3 minutes. 3 to 4 cups are sipped during the day. Poultice: Well dried roots are finely ground, mixed quickly with very hot water and a few drops of cooking oil and spread on a piece of linen, applied warm on the affected area and bandaged. Leaf applications (fresh): Fresh leaves are washed, beaten to a pulp and applied to the affected part. Leaf applications (hot): Comfrey leaves are scalded and applied warm. Additions to full bath: 500 gm. Fresh or dried Comfrey leaves are soaked in approx. 5litres of cold water. Next day it is brought to the boil and the liquid is added to the bath water (see "full bath" - General Information). Sitz bath: proceed as for full bath, but use only 200 gm. of leaves. Comfrey tincture: Comfrey roots are washed and cleaned with a brush, finely chopped, loosely placed in a bottle, rye whisky or russian vodka poured over them and the bottle kept in the sun or near the stove for 14 days. Comfrey ointment or cream: 4 to 6 fresh, washed Comfrey roots, depending on size, are finely chopped and added to 250 gm. of heated lard and left to cool overnight. Next day reheated, lightly strained and pressed through a cloth, immediately poured into clean, small jars and stored in the refrigerator. This Comfrey ointment or cream can be used instead of the meal. For treatment of wounds in humans and animals, the ointment {cream} is invaluable. Comfrey wine: 2 to 5 fresh roots are finely chopped and macerated in one litre of white wine for 5 to 6 weeks. An excellent remedy for pulmonary complaints!

The homeopathic remedy, symphytum can be given for bone healing. It rapidly speeds up the process and ensures that most fractures will heal. It should never be given until the bone has been set; otherwise it will start the healing process so rapidly that the bone will heal out of alignment. Give symphytum for a week then give Calcaria phosphoric to finish the healing.

Aloe Vera and its juices contain allantoin, the healing ingredient in Comfrey, without the dangers and can be used in much the same way.

As usual, consult a healthcare professional, knowledgeable in the use of the above.

Hoping this may be of help ... Thank You All Again! :flowers: :hug2:

Thanks for posting this session. It's quite sad that humanity will be united in suffering but it seems like that's how it's gotta be with the level of apathy and ignorance all over the world. It would be nice to see some bitching karma during all this suffering though. :)

Here's the session that mentions "triple bad days"

August 3, 1996

Frank, Laura, Terry, Jan

{On July 5th, 1996, I received my first email from Ark. Considering the number of agents we had experienced in the two years since the Cs had begun communicating, I was being cautious.}

Q: (T) I think we ought to take a road trip. (L) Where to? (T) Down to Homestead, the Coral Castle. (L) Yes, I want to do that too. Okay, Hello!

A: Hello.

Q: What name will we use tonight?

A: Jopoye.

Q: (L) And where are you from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Before I give up the floor to everyone else, I would like to know if you have any comment about AJ? My experience here is so strange, and I don't want to be caught in a trap...

A: New.

Q: (L) New what? What does that mean?

A: What it is.

Q: (T) New as in "renewed?"

Q: (L) Beginning?

A: See how one simple word causes you to use your minds?

Q: (T) Yes.

A: And if we had given you a long and eloquent response, as you desired, you would not have!

Q: (L) Any more words on this subject?

A: No, thank you!

Q: (L) Let me just ask this ONE LITTLE THING... I am trying so hard to restrain myself - like the tortoise - but sometimes I am overwhelmed. Can you advise me on my conduct? It is such a struggle...

A: Discover.

Q: (L) AJ used some of the material in a lecture today, given in Germany. Were you aware of this?

A: Aware, yes.

Q: (L) I wonder if he is one of the less than 100 "aware ones" on the planet that you have told us about?

A: You have just said too much for us to answer.

Q: (L) Because it would violate free will?

A: Or because it was "mishmash."

Q: (L) Okay. No more questions for me! They aren't going to tell me anything anyway! That is clear!

A: Oh yeah?

Q: (L) So, what are you going to tell me?

A: Discover!

Q: (T) Okay, word association. What words will get the answers we are looking for?

A: Sensible questions.

Q: (L) Well, you ask the questions, T. (T) I am often at a loss as to what to ask. I am never sure whether I am asking dumb questions or smart questions.

A: We will let you know.

Q: (T) I want to ask a personal question to start with. As you know, we have been proceeding in our campaign against the construction of a cellular tower across the street from us. We are feeling good about it. Shall we continue with what we are doing, in the way we are doing it? I don't know exactly how to ask this so you won't answer "discover, open, up to you, or whatever." (L) All of the above, Terry. You just answered your own question!

A: What you are doing is what you must do, or you would not be doing it!

Q: (T) Well, we are having fun, and it is helping our neighbors.

A: Instincts guide one to lessons.

Q: (L) This is kind of an off-the-wall question that just popped into my head. Did we ever ask anything about Hale- Bopp?

Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp going to turn planet Earth into a super- conductor?

Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp the herald of the transition into 4th density?

Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp going to do anything other than pass by with a nice night-time show?

Q: (T) Is all the brouhaha over Hale-Bopp a smoke screen?

Q: (L) Well, what is it then?

A: Hale-Bopp: Flopp!

Q: (T) Oh! The Kahoutek of the nineties! (J) The cosmic OJ Simpson trial! Something to keep us busy...

A: Since you have broached the subject: are you familiar with the "twin sun" theory?

Q: (L) No. What is it? (T) Referring to our sun and the possibility of Jupiter being a sun in the making?

Q: (T) Okay, what is the twin sun theory?

A: Theory that the sun is really a double star.

Q: (L) Well, if it is a double star, how come we don't see the other one? Where is the other one and why don't we see it? (T) I don't think I have ever heard of that, have you? (F) It seems vaguely familiar for some reason. (L) Is this factual, correct?

A: Wait a moment...

Q: (T) They are bringing in their twin sun expert... (L) No doubt! {planchette spins numerous times.}

A: Now, where were we?

Q: (L) We were talking about the twin sun phenomenon...

A: Theory.

Q: (T) Which is that sol is one part of a twin system?

Q: (L) Is this theory correct?

A: Not yet, you are "jumping the gun."

Q: (T) Okay. You brought this up. You indicated that, yes, our sun is one part of a dual system...

A: Yes...

Q: (T) ...and that there is another star, another sun here...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Can we see it? (T) Can we see it at this point in time?

A: Can you?

Q: (L) No. Not that I am aware of. Is the reason we cannot see it because it is always on the other side of the sun from us? That it orbits in such a way that we can never see it?

A: Orbits, yes, assuming it is there, however, we did not confirm that, now did we?

Q: (L) No, you didn't, but you DID bring it up! (T) Let's go back to the beginning. Okay, you brought up the twin sun theory and then indicated that our sun is one of two suns in this solar system...

A: Maybe.

Q: (T) The sun that we designate as sol is one member...

Q: (T) Is Sol two stars combined?

A: No. What is "dark" matter, and what are dark stars?

Q: (L) Are dark stars something like black holes?

Q: (L) Are they... (T) I think it would be a star that has collapsed upon itself and the gravitational field of the star no longer allows light to escape.

Q: (T) Okay, that is a black hole.

Q: (T) Dark matter, that I have read about, is what the astronomical community calls all the loose stuff floating around out in the cosmos that must exist because of the equations, but they can't see it.

Q: (T) Would dark stars be part of this?

Q: (T) So there is dark matter and dark stars?

Q: (T) The dark matter they cannot see because it is dark.

A: Yes. How about "Brown stars?"

Q: (T) Okay, Brown stars I have heard of. There is yellow, red, blue, green... Okay, our star burns as a yellow star because of the matter it is composed of - hydrogen, etc.

A: Close.

Q: (T) Other stars burn different colors in the visible spectrum because of the make-up of the star...

A: Yes, but not "brown" ones.

Q: (T) Brown ones are not brown because of the make-up...

A: Okay, you have white, red, yellow, and blue...

Q: (L) Do those colors represent temperature?

A: Partially, but that is not the point!

Q: (L) Is Hale-Bopp a brown star?

Q: (T) No. Hale-Bopp has nothing to do with this discussion. Hale-Bopp is just another flop. Okay, Brown stars. The colors we see are part temperature and part material... (L) How about the spectral shift which determines direction?

A: Yes, but that is not the point!

Q: (L) What is the point of a brown star? Black body...

A: No, silly! Try the most obviously apparent.

Q: (L) Well, is it one that just hasn't started cooking yet?

A: Opposite.

Q: (L) Okay, it has burned so long it is about to run out of gas?

Q: (T) It is running out of matter that gives it color?

A: Why did we put "brown" in quotes?

Q: (L) Because a brown star is assumed to be one that is burning out, but is the opposite?

Q: (L) Because... I don't know.

A: How easy is it to see brown against a black background?

Q: (T) Not easy at all! That is why they can't see the dark matter...

A: That is why scientists dubbed it "brown."

Q: (L) How does brown star connect to twin sun theory?

A: Guess!

Q: (T) Okay. Let's talk about this. For some reason we have to work through this to maintain free will. (L) Is this star small enough that it is orbiting with the planets?

A: No, we are leading you to something, if you will be patient.

Q: (L) Okay, lead on... we want to know about this. (T) They just asked if we understood what a brown star was.

A: Do you?

Q: (L) What is the significance of the brown star?

A: Dark star.

Q: (L) It is a dark star... okay...

A: If it is there.

Q: (L) Well, will you put me out of my misery and tell me? (T) Wait, a dark star is dark because it doesn't give off light. It is still a star, and acts like a star...

A: Yes. And if it has an elliptical orbit... would it, maybe, like, "come and go?"

Q: (T) What science, astronomy, has described as double stars, are two stars that are close together with some sort of interactive orbit. But that is not necessarily the only way two stars can exist.

A: Close. As you perceive from your vantage point. But how would you like to embark on a bicycle trip between them?

Q: (L) So the ones that we are aware of and see can be so far apart that there can be a lot between... (T) So our astronomers have not recognized this possibility?

A: Yes they have.

Q: (T) They know, but don't talk about it. So, we may have, in this theory, a dark star orbiting...

A: And what would happen if you did?

Q: (L) Well...

A: And it, like, comes and goes?

Q: (T) Like every 3600 years?

Q: (T) And maybe this dark star also has some planets orbiting it?

A: Ok, change of direction: Oort cloud and comet cluster and sun twin occasionally passing through the former like a bowling ball through pins.

Q: (L) How does the dark star passing through the Oort cloud relate to the comet cluster?

A: Cause and effect.

Q: (L) So, the comet cluster is caused by the dark star smashing through the Oort cloud? (T) Well, not necessarily smashing, but passing close enough for its gravity to change things... (L) But they said "like a bowling ball through pins." (T) The gravity of that star would cause the comets to be flung in all directions. (J) Is the earth like a pin? A bowling pin? (L) No, that's the Oort Cloud.

A: Explain what the Oort Cloud is, Laura.

Q: (L) Does everybody know what the Oort Cloud is? (J) I don't. {explanation of Oort cloud.} Okay, so we are looking at something...

A: Now, think of how your Biblical prophecies speak of a very terrifying period, followed by an apparent renewal of normalcy, followed by the "End."

Q: (T) We learned about a "comet cluster" very early on. Now you are going beyond that and giving us a reason as to why this comet cluster...

A: Laura, please clarify exactly what the prophecies say.

Q: (L) Well, actually, "The Noah Syndrome" is primarily prophetic exegesis with a little science thrown in to help clarify why such occurrences must be along a "natural" order. [Discussion of primary passages in "Noah."] In the prophecies it is said: "If those days were not shortened, would no flesh be saved. But, for the elects' sake, will those days be shortened." Now, can you tell me what this means?

A: Not yet.

Q: (T) Where are we? We have a dark star flinging comets like bowling pins...

A: Your Biblical prophecies speak of a period of terror and chaos followed by calm, and then, unexpectedly, amidst seeming overwhelming peace and renewal and prosperity, the end.

Q: (L) Okay, elucidate, please.

A: No, you elucidate, please!

Q: (L) Okay, I would say that this "end" is the passing through the "realm border," the "wave."

A: Yes, but don't you know of the prophecies we are referencing?

Q: (L) Are you talking about the Epistle of Peter where it says the heavens will end with a thunderous crash and the earth will burn up with fire?

Q: (L) Thank God! Are you talking about the book of Daniel where a number is given regarding the time period between the one event and the other?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Okay. I know where to go to find it and study it. So, we are talking about the number 6.3, as in years?

A: Yes, but that is not correct.

Q: (T) The number of years is not correct. (L) Okay, is it possible, since you have brought this up on other occasions, through technology, to either skip this event by creating a means of travel to the next realm, or to create a parallel universe...

Q: (L) Well one thing we can establish...

A: What would happen if the brown star that is the sun's twin were to get close enough to be illuminated by the sun?

Q: (T) Well, if it were close enough to be illuminated, the obvious result is that it would be SEEN. People would panic...

Q: (T) Governments would fall...

A: And terror and chaos. And when it departs again?

Q: (L) Everything will seem to be fine! But, they won't realize that the Oort cloud has been hit! Oh, sugar!

A: And then what?

Q: (L) It is not the Oort cloud or the comets that is going to cause all this terror and carrying on, it is going to be the seeing of the illuminated brown star, which will go away, and then no one will see what is coming! And this IS talked about in both the Bible and Nostradamus - but it was incomprehensible before! Okay, how long will it take the comets to get from the Oort cloud to here?

A: Let us just say that the cluster travels much faster than the usual cometary itinerary.

Q: (T) And this is because they are traveling in the wake of a large sun sized gravity well...

A: And we have spoken of the comet cluster before, and we have told you that this time, it rides the Wave.

Q: (L) Is the wave the energy from this brown star?

Q: (L) The Wave is the Wave. (T) So, the dark star is going to come through the Oort cloud, and it doesn't have to get too close. Any star that gets that close is TOO close. Its gravity will propel these comets in our direction. And, on top of that, they are being propelled by the Wave from behind, so they are being both pulled and pushed.

Q: (L) Are they being "kicked" and then they get on the wave that is already on the move?

A: Yes. This time. You have had the comet cluster before in antiquity, but the wave was last here aeons ago.

Q: (L) Is this wave a gravity wave?

A: Interrelated.

Q: (L) Okay, now... (T) Well, the wave is a form of energy. (L) Yes, they once told us that it was "hyper-kinetic sensate."

A: Realm border, this is your quantum factor, Laura, so plug it into "Noah" accordingly, and check out the results.

Q: (L) Does this brown or dark star have planetary bodies of its own, other than sharing planets with Sol?

Q: (T) Okay. No correlation to Sitchin and his "planet Nibiru." (L) If the wave is the quantum factor for the transition of the Solar System, what is the factor for the transition of an atom?

A: Electrons emit what?

Q: (L) Photons... (T) An electrical charge of some kind. (L) I thought that an electron didn't have any parts... that it is an elementary particle...

A: Right...

Q: (L) What the heck does an electron emit? (T) An EM field?

A: What did we say about gravity? What did we say?!?

Q: (T) What was it? (L) That gravity collects... (T) What you were reading earlier...

A: Read it.

Q: [Reads segment from previous session about gravity.] (L) Is gravity emitted by an electron?

Q: (L) What...

A: Electromagnetically.

Q: (L) What is it that causes a quantum transition? A collecting and dispersing of gravity. What is it about an atom that causes it to collect or disperse?

A: How does the electron fit into the equation of the "atom?"

Q: (L) Well, it orbits the nucleus... (T) Planets orbit the Sun. (L) The energy that an electron collects, or any other part of an atom collects, that causes a quantum transition, comes to it from outside of it? A wave?

A: How many electrons orbit the nucleus?

Q: (L) It depends on the atom. The number of electrons determine what an atom is an atom of... the number of particles it has orbiting...

Q: (T) And they orbit in specific shells...

A: Yes... And how does the sun relate to this macro- dynamically?

Q: (L) Okay, something from the nucleus of the atom acts upon the electrons to cause a transition?

A: How many electrons orbit the nucleus?

Q: (L) Of the sun? Are you asking how many electrons orbit the nucleus of the Sun? Different atoms have different numbers...

A: Of any atom?

Q: (L) Okay, it varies.

A: From what to what?

Q: (L) From one to somewhere in the nineties or hundreds...

A: And what determines the number?

Q: (L) Well, that is a damn good question! (T) What makes one atom helium and one atom oxygen? How do they know how to become what they are?

Q: (T) Well, what determines the number?

A: Is it the composition of the nucleus?

Q: (L) Yeah. That's right. We forgot. What causes or determines the number of protons or whatever in the nucleus?

A: What composition would cause the orbiting of one electron?

Q: (L) One proton?

A: Now, think macro-dynamically.

Q: (L) Well, you once said that the sun is a window, or transition point to another density. Are you saying that the nucleus of an atom is also a window?

A: What we are saying is the sun is a proton and its twin is an electron!

Q: (L) Well, I am still trying to get at... the wave causes transitions in the macro-cosmic atom, what causes the microcosmic atom... what causes a quantum jump? What accumulates in an atom that causes it to transition? (T) Is it a case of accumulation, or something being given off?

A: Completion of Grand Cycle.

Q: (J) It just is. (L) No, no...

A: And who says that the Sun's twin appears every 3600 years?

Q: (L) Okay, we have the 3600 year comet cluster cycle, the Sun twin is another cycle altogether, and then we have the wave, which is a Grand Cycle. So, we have three things causing a transition in nature?

A: Like "biorhythms."

Q: (T) And we have a triple bad day coming up! Or a good day, depending on which way you look at it.

A: Bad day if you are John D. Rockefeller, good day if you are Mahatma Gandhi.

Q: (L) So, does something like a three cycle event also occur in sub-atomic transitions, like the biorhythm?

Q: (L) So, there are three factors to be considered... or more than three?

A: Either, or.

Q: (L) Can it be a random, arbitrary number of events?

A: If you wish.

Q: (L) Is it partly the observer that adds one of the factors? Consciousness?

Q: (T) So, we see three separate cycles coming together here...

A: Everything reflects macrodynamically and microdynamically. We suggest you absorb for now; and, fear not! For it is not imminent!

Good Night.

End of Session

Thanks for the session. Laura, I hope you get well soon. I had broken both or one of those bones when I was I child. I did not tell my parents about it but I remember that it hurt for a long time.

Another thing about falling. I fell 4 times this year and each time face down. I compensated the shock of the fall with both of my hands. No bones broken so far (and the doctors had said I had osteoporosis) But in the last fall (just a week ago) I bruised both of knees, one elbow real bad and broke the nail of one foot. I was carrying two full plates in my both hands, taking them to the neighbors (the plates were not broken). I promised myself to be more careful about how I walk and more aware of my surroundings.

Rigging of the vote is common in Turkey and when you complain about it to the Voting council with legitimate evidence it is rejected because the voting councils are filled with people from the ruling party.

Hello for the whole team.
Laura wish a speedy recovery, and continued work on spreading the truth about the world in which we are ...

Suffering of the world shall be transformed into joy!

Back
Top Bottom