Session 21 June 2014

IncenDiary said:
Thanks!!

It was also interesting that he "slipped" a bit due to not being able to place someone "behind" him on the ladder. So this is something that is very important, as it seems without being able to put someone else where you have just been means you lose something by not having that final process. Like finishing school but not getting the final "approval" (?) to the next? Or is it more like getting -10 on a report for not sticking to topic? Anyway, rhetorical questions I find very intriguing. Thanks again!

I think you are right IncenDiary! :) In a recent session the Cs indicate how we can help others onto the step behind. :)
Gurdjieff's greatest problem was that there was no one to place on the step behind him at the time, and he slipped a bit.

From session 3rd May 2014:

(Menna) Okay, so, I've been introduced to the work about five years ago. I've practiced three or four things, like getting the correct knowledge, EE has had realizable progress in clearing negative emotions, and diet and lifestyle changes and staying away from drinking and drugs has also helped. My question basically is: Is there any other aspect of the Work I can do to help the process or make life more efficient?

A: Helping others to learn and put them on the step behind you.

Q: (Menna) Okay. I get the reference because of Gurdjieff, and the teachers are above you on the rung on the ladder, so it's important to share knowledge. And maybe if you share knowledge with others, you get other knowledge that comes to you from helping. So, I think I understand what they're getting at.

(Perceval) They're saying you gotta look for some Padawans and help them! Find the Padawan.

Thank you for the session but..

Why do I feel that people on the SKYPE session needs to be more prepared? with More interesting questions that make us reflect, search and know...

Like they are wasting precious time...

sorry if this is rude.

Siberia said:
It probably means more geological activity in North America (or all over the world?) and the Ice Age starting in Eurasia (Siberia) with the pole approaching?

No, they were talking about magnetic pole. Geographic pole remains in the same place even if magnetic is moving. So that doesn't mean that Ice Age is coming to you. Not yet at least. ;)

Renaissance said:
Silveryblue said:
Q: (Data) Was Gurdjieff a "man" in the fullest sense of the word as he described it himself?

A: Close. Gurdjieff's greatest problem was that there was no one to place on the step behind him at the time, and he slipped a bit.

OK so I take that to mean that there is a chain to be built and you don't get to be a link unless you have another link before & behind you. I envisage a team on a mountain with ice picks tethering them to each other.
Or maybe more like a net? Before before, behind and alongside you? Otherwise the front link might get too heavy with appendages?
Have to think about this as too many angles makes brain hurt.
:huh:

There can probably be many ways of describing it, and I think you got the meaning in the bolded above.

This recent session also discussed the topic:

Session 17 May 2014

Q: (L) Okay. I'm going to start the discussion with what's on my mind. Actually, there are two things. The first thing is that I noticed that after the last session, a lot of people discussing it in the forum thread volunteered information about what they were doing to help to do this, to do that, and the other thing. We had the impression here that when the information came through that a person must put another on the step behind them, that that meant directly in terms of the Work... That it had to be someone on the ladder, or on the stairway, or on the path so to speak. So, could you clarify that? Is that, in fact, what was meant? That you meant somebody who was really asking and engaged in working on themselves, etc?

A: More than that, it means that total engagement in energy exchange with the network. If a person benefits from the efforts of others and there is no return energy, there will be blocks of all sorts in their lives.

Q: (L) Okay, when you say, "There will be blocks of all sorts in their lives"... Blocks of what kind?

A: The blocks will reflect what it is that they are unable to give. If a person cannot be sincere, they will experience people in their personal lives who are not sincere with them. If a person devalues another's efforts, they will find their own efforts devalued. If you need to unblock a certain area of your life, make the effort to give what you want or need yourself.

Q: (L) But are you talking particularly about people engaged in the Work, or just anybody in general?

A: Anybody, but double in the work.

Q: (L) Okay, does this line of questioning inspire any questions in ya'll? Can you think of anything else to ask on this topic?

(Nicolas) This applies in the forum more than it would personally since we're not really interacting with too many people with the Work physically?

A: There are many avenues to interact in the work!!!

I dare to say that Gurdjieff in now putting indirectly some people in his place because his work and writtings. I wonder if that has an effect in his life in 5D. Can the actions developed by an individual in life have an effect on his soul when he is not more in 3D if that efforts bloom after his death?

Hi Puma1974,

Puma1974 said:
Why do I feel that people on the SKYPE session needs to be more prepared? with More interesting questions that make us reflect, search and know...

Like they are wasting precious time...

It's funny how it's easy to think of questions when you don't have the opportunity to ask, but when you suddenly do it can be amazingly hard to decide on the best ones. If you have some questions in mind, maybe something you and others could do to help would be to post them on the Questions for the Cs board. Pretend that you are the one who is going to get to ask a question or two, and see if you can narrow down what you think are the most important questions to ask that would benefit the entire group -- it can be a challenging (but hopefully fun) exercise!

From the session of 6 July 2010 we have this exchange -

"Q: (L) Okay, so in the next 5 years, what is the percentage of probability of the supervolcano at Yellowstone going off?

A: 58%

Q: (L) 58, is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) 58 percent. Well, that's more than half, but still kind of 50/50 in the next five years."

So, it has now been 4 years and things are accelerating. If we think of a graph of accelerating events, then the graph keeps getting higher and higher as the time passes, perhaps parabolic.

With that in mind, I wonder what the probability is of the super volcano at Yellowstone going off in the NEXT five years.

Thank you very much for another very interesting session and for sharing it! :flowers:

Laura said:
A: Hello from Cassiopaea! Nice to see loving faces.

Is it the first time the C's do not give a name?

Laura said:
Q: (L) So, you're saying that people get born in 4D?

A: Yes. When did we say otherwise?

Q: (L) Well, you didn't. I was just not sure.

(Chu) Well, with changes in physicality, you'd think people could avoid the normal human birth, with the pain...

A: It's just a bit more intense in some ways.

It never occurred to me that birth was involved in 4D :-[ assumptions...

Laura said:
A: Just remember that the "alarm" will go off for many others in a different way with no option to turn it off.

A: Remember "Day After Tomorrow" and the comments we made about the coming global superstorm some "time" ago. You are presently witnessing many of the things that will intensify as time goes forward. Ain't it awesome?!!

Reading this I have always a feeling of impending disaster (more assumptions or raw data?)

Laura said:
A: More unstructured interaction. [laughter]

(Perceval) Not so much working.

(Aiming) More UNstructured? [laughter]

A: Lighten up! Sing more. no-man’s-land can show you!

Q: (Pierre) Aha! no-man’s-land! no-man’s-land! The singer!

A: And most of all: Start working on helping others, enough with the angst already!

But thanks to comments like "Lighten up!", some of Work and EE I found it all in some way a bit reassuring.

P.s. I can't sing! :jawdrop:

Laura said:
A: Just remember that the "alarm" will go off for many others in a different way with no option to turn it off.

In my first read I've thought this could mean that there would be a disaster of something like the alarms warning war or planes with bombs and so on but I've recalled something I read yesterday on another session:

Laura said:
August 17, 1996
Frank, Laura, Terry & Jan

Q: (T) OK, the question is, is the fellow that just shot three professors in San Diego, I think it was, the University, before they read his thesis, because he was afraid they would throw his thesis away, and make it look bad, and flunk him. Was he a Greenbaum subject?

Q: (T) Why did they turn him 'on' at that point?

A: Not correct concept. What if: those programmed in the so called "Greenbaum" projects are preprogrammed to "go off" all at once, and some "malfunction," and go off early?

Q: (L) Oh!!! Can you tell us at approximately what time they're programmed to go off? Because it is a program...

A: Nope.

Q: (T) No, they can't. Free will!!! (L) OK, can you tell us how many of them there are?

A: No.

Q: (T) Do you know how many there are?

Do you think it might be related?

(L) Are you all taking notes?

(SOMEBODY) No, only two or three of us.

(L) Well, everyone here usually does, because sometimes it takes everybody to put it all together. I mean, you guys should have thought of that with German efficiency! [laughter]
If „only“ 2 or 3 of them are taking notes, THAT is German efficiency! :rotfl:
Good point, Puma1974. I somehow was thinking the same.

Is there a FOTCM-supervised group in Görlitz?

Thanks for sharing. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom