Session 21 March 2015

"Glad ceiling" and "Joining from above"

I am not sure but, for me this means that they are transmitting from near by.

My skis are waxed, helmet, goggles, warm clothes packed in the duffle bag and excited for a"pow" day on the mountain, going fast and trying to fly . Or did they mean cross country like in Eastern Canada? Note to self, install trekker bindings and get climbing skins. Skiing is a passion of mine, glad for the reference.

Thorn said:
Εἰρήvη said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, I think everybody gets into a period where they feel a lack of faith. Sometimes it's just a chemical feeling, like when you're depressed and everything is black, nothing will ever be nice again, your life is crappy, and that sort of thing. So I think that anybody can be vulnerable to that.

A: Yes. It needs to be aired out.
Also the C's probably meant that EE breathing exercises can help with this feeling of depression and dealing with their inner unresolved issues.

What I thought they might have meant was to talk about things on the forum, to vent/ express how they feel maybe, but in the safety of the network so feedback can be given and feelings can be known...

I think both interpretations can work together. Better networking and EE. ;)

Thanks for the new session! Nice energy flow during that one. It also gives a whole new meaning to Wi-Fi and all the high tech gadgets we're surrounded with. Can't say I've ever got a text from a dead dude. And if I did, how would I know?! :lol:

The mention of skiing made me think of Sochi. Anything can happen! :P

Lilou said:
Thanks for the new session! Nice energy flow during that one. It also gives a whole new meaning to Wi-Fi and all the high tech gadgets we're surrounded with. Can't say I've ever got a text from a dead dude. And if I did, how would I know?! :lol:

The mention of skiing made me think of Sochi. Anything can happen! :P

Oh yeah, i'm on that line too... like maybe someone (or more of those) could be invited for some skiing with some prominent sportsmen :cool2:

What a surprise session by Trio Fanasticus :perfect:

:bye:

y

That warning about the users who are interested in taking members away from the group certainly dampened my new session buzz.

However, the bit at the end, 'love to group' made my chest radiate with positive energy.

5 Star session - so much information to process.

Thank You.

mkrnhr said:
GAIA said:
Wow, fantastic! Once again I want to thank Laura and the crew for another amazing session!
A: How good are you at skiing?

Q: (Data) I'm good at skiing! [laughter]

(L) What kind of question is that?

A: You may need such skills soon.

Q: (L) What's that supposed to mean?

A: Wait and see!

Well I'm curious to what this means!!

Lots of snow may be one possibility.

Imagine why someone would need to snow ski. So much snow, or such poor road conditions that a car or truck isn't useful. Or no fuel. WOW. I've seen both of the first two situations. Sort of fun at first ( awe, amazement, no real need to go anywhere ), but after days and days, sooner or later a person has a real need to leave the house and go somewhere - somehow! And if any of you haven't seen snow as deep as you are tall, rest assured it is not pleasant to move through - it's extremely difficult. I don't need skis at the moment, but I'm gonna get some, and ski skins, and snow shoes. Just in case that becomes the only way to travel any distance past the front porch.

On another note, thanks for sharing the new session :)

Thanks once again. Figured you wouldn't do another session this week, due to last week's, but glad you did.

Pleasantly surprised to meet another session with C's so soon. Thank you very much for the session. As always a lot to review and work. :) :) :)

Laura said:
Q: (L) Well, let me ask... Is it possible that this rash of Black-Eyed Children and other strange entity-related phenomena is a side effect or a result of having so much technology around?

A: Now you have opened a real can of worms!

Q: (L) So, basically by having so much technology, microwaves, and all that kind of stuff, we're basically feeding entities in other realms and enabling them to enter ours?

A: Pretty much! Fun for materialists galore!

Q: (L) In other words, people who believe only in technology are in for a big surprise?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, that's interesting.

(Perceval) Is it because those kinds of microwaves and other kinds of waves transcend, or are perceived in other dimensions?

A: Yes

Q: (Chu) Well, geez! Apple takes on a whole new meaning now!

(Data) Poor Apple users.

(Scottie) That answers my question from before: Why did technology evolve the way that it did? Like why electronics, microchips, and so on when there are other types of technology that could have developed. They had to make the soup!

This bit *sparked* me. I often feel like unplugging everything and hiding under a blanket. I fear that on going exposure is doing something warbly jumbly to us. I feel like I'm becoming 'Chuck' from a currently running TV show called "Better Call Saul." (He's allergic to EMF.) It only makes sense that tech would comprise of the elements needed to open us up to who knows what.

It puts an empasis on the term 'technomancer'

Thank you for the session. Information related to Wi-fi related attachments, inspiring message of tuning are very interesting.

It has been said before that electric phenomena like during storms and hurricanes are conductive to interdimensional portals. In addition to intermittent natural electric phenomena, we are also subjected to a continuous electromagnetic soup and there is almost no escape from it. Even if you live far from cell phone towers, you're still subjected to radiation from those bloody satellites above. Not only these conditions affect our biological cycles, they also serve as channels to interdimensional parasites (can of worms indeed) and other less sympathetic entities. Psychic hygiene and self observation are important.

Thanks for the session. So there is no more secrets on the world? lol I smiled on that one for sure.

So about skiing, how do we construct a flying board? I've been having some ideas, but mere fantasy I suppose. :P

By this time I can't believe there's still people wanting to divide the group.

Thanks for the session, guys, It is getting intense.

mkrnhr said:
It has been said before that electric phenomena like during storms and hurricanes are conductive to interdimensional portals. In addition to intermittent natural electric phenomena, we are also subjected to a continuous electromagnetic soup and there is almost no escape from it. Even if you live far from cell phone towers, you're still subjected to radiation from those bloody satellites above. Not only these conditions affect our biological cycles, they also serve as channels to interdimensional parasites (can of worms indeed) and other less sympathetic entities. Psychic hygiene and self observation are important.

That is interesting, assuming that these entities exists in a form of energy, whatever it is, seems to resonate with electrical energy and magnetic energy.

I guess what i mean to say is that the conditions for these entities to manifest in our perception "world" become available when storms happen because of all the different energies around. One becomes more sensitive, and vulnerable to the passing through of energies in the environment. And I guess these entities too.

I remember one when I was 4 i was standing with my sister and we both saw a ghost like man during a storm.

Back
Top Bottom