Session 21 March 2020

Thank you very much for the new session! It's a much needed dose of sanity, along with the coronavirus thread! I live in California and family members have been going nuts over this NothingBurger. They were self-isolating for at least a week before the "lockdown" was declared, and scaring my grandma to not leave the house. They won't even visit her because they're afraid of catching/spreading the virus. Just ridiculous. We've both been fine, but with everyone else (family and the public) going nuts, we've had to stay at home. I guess I'll just keep sitting back and enjoying the show. Maybe if I go outside and do some gardening, I'll get some coronavirus if I haven't had it yet.

A very dense and informative session. It connects the dots of forum members' intuitions and gathered information so beautifully too.

Is the sudden overt activation of all of these authoritarian followers the main offensive of the alien invasion, or is it going to get even more bizarre?

A: More bizarre!

Goodness! More bizarre than bizarre promises some historical things to be witnesses to!

Thank you kindly for the session! It really clarifies a lot and puts the puzzles tighter together! :thup:
However I have trouble understanding the following excerpt:

(L) Okay, now I know what I was going to ask. Why is it that it is so deadly amongst old people? I mean, Ark almost didn't survive. My lungs still haven't cleared up completely. So, why is it so deadly to older people?

A: For those who choose to leave, it is not so "deadly".

Q: (L) So you're saying that it's a facilitator for groups of people who want to leave the planet now? "Deadly" is in the eye of the beholder.

A: Yes

Meaning, for someone wishing to leave the planet, as in dying, it is more deadly? Or vice versa?

Thank you kindly for the session! It really clarifies a lot and puts the puzzles tighter together! :thup:
However I have trouble understanding the following excerpt:

Meaning, for someone wishing to leave the planet, as in dying, it is more deadly? Or vice versa?

Vice versa; for someone whose soul wishes to use the opportunity to move on to 5D then it is an opportune time to do so. 'Deadly' only applies to those who are afraid of dying or not wanting to die at that point.

Back
Top Bottom