Session 21 November 2015

Thank you for this great session. I ordered last week some lugol's iodine. I still need to read more about iodine before starting, but it'll be interesting to see the benefits. Sounds very promising.

Excellent session and really useful information about iodine. Thank you very much for this tremendous work.

Thank you so much for this session. Wee need it! Not just alone for the vital information in it but these sessions are a fantastic way to feel togetherness. They help to feel less lonely.

The first part gave me tears in my eyes, but we know how things are in this reality, and I believe me too that what the Nazis start to do was a very, huge experiment.

I read the book by Douglas Reed not long time ago and yes, it is a very important book to read. Time to read the thread of it in the forum. But there is so many threads to read here that I am almost loosing my mind.

For the iodine, this is fantastic news and i see it like a revelation, a secret that YOU find with your work and love for humanity, your valiant attitude. I am so grateful. every time I think about this forum and the crew of the Chateau (and it happens around one thousand time by day :) ) I feel gratitude and love. You are so strong and beautiful. I want to follow the protocol with my husband also but I have difficulty to find iodine in drops here in Spain, in this island of Canary. Now we are taking pills of potassium-iodine that I had in my pharmaceutical box, they are from a good Canadian company (New Roots) but what I want is the liquid. I will continue to look for it.

Thanks again. The C's are always here to help us, Laura and the crew, the voices of this forum. We are not alone, even if sometimes we feel darkness around us.

Thankyou very much! Wow much info.....I was told to look for another session {my little voice is getting louder and louder as I pay more attention to it} but agued with myself because the sessions have been around a month or more apart..... My "little voice" was right! LOL So cool

Thanks for sharing, I ll read iodine thread and order some Lugols, already having vitamin c and Selen at home as a reserve. Will order and the book because of financial situation and I started buying things in book formats like Secret History, High Strangeness, Wave series but some books were out of stock in Wave series on amazon.

What is happening in EU is worrisome and what is to come, some guys here talking if it happened here they should bomb mosques, tomorrow is preparation for conference in Zagreb with Biden and other regional politicians coming there to discuss about terrorism, so there will be tightened security in the capital. Now after the attacks of Paris we got memo to watch for suspicious persons and objects, like yeah Paris is real close and country is little nato pawn so I do not think so anything happening here in that sense.

Laura said:
It occurred to me awhile ago while in the bath (Cs talk to me in the bath for some reason) that the iodine protocol could be used to detox/counter vaccines in the event one is forced to take one. And certainly, if an epidemic starts, you want to have your lugols handy in sufficient quantities to take care of your family.

Laura,

Thanks for that thought. I was wondering about the possibility that the lugols might help to counter the effects of the vacinations so I am glad the thought came to you. I don't know if anyone will listen to anything I try to share but I guess I'll find out eventually. :/

Thank you for the whole session. It is your steady faithfulness to share these sessions with us that keeps me going.

Thank you so much for conducting and sharing the recent session! :flowers:

I have been diagnosed with milder Hashimoto's or hypothyroidism as teenager, but have never been sure what to actually do about it. When I went to check it later, the doctor's often pressed me into taking hormone replacement pills, which I always refused. The last check has been around two years ago. And I also have never been sure about Iodine, as I have been reading about the counter effects that can happen in some cases. I didn't follow the info up back then and just decided to better not take it. On the other hand, eating fish has been always beneficial for me (and fish has iodine and salt). And the recent session and the ensuing information in the replies puts it in different light and encourages me to have another (and now deeper) look on iodine and to actually take care of the thyroid issue. To give the possibility of healing a chance...
So, many thanks also to all those replies on iodine, because they are encouraging :bacon:

As for the other things conspired in the session, I downloaded "Controversy of Zion" again and put it quite on top of my reading list.

Shijing said:
Thanks everyone for the session :) The information on the iodine protocol is very encouraging, and I look forward to beginning it as soon as possible. I ordered some Lugol's last week -- it never appeared, despite the fact that the tracking information said it had been delivered, so I reported it lost and re-ordered it again tonight along with Brownstein's book. I'm also happy to hear that so many people are having good experiences with it so far -- it's a very exciting new piece to the health puzzle! And thanks to everyone who has been participating in the recent research :flowers:

I feel stepping into a different world of awareness and mental endurance since on iodine. It is a very welcome, much needed health and brain capacity boost: I feel like slowly, gradually becoming a powerhouse, compared to a week ago in pre-iodine times.

Thanks to the health research being done here, the radio shows and for wellness articles on Sott!

Thank you for this session and for the transcribing effort!

thank you all at the chateau for this wonderful session! Thank you Laura for keeping everything going and us together!

I ordered Iodine today, as 5% Lugol solution. I was already reading a lot about it, and now I decided to take action. I only have to know whether I should make a liver and gall bladder detox first...

the irony: my partner is not so convinced of my opinions concerning being prepared for the worst, but when we took over a beverages and petfood store some weeks ago and I said: "when hell breaks loose - we now have stock to survive a while..." he answered: "That's right" and didn't stress because I simply said it.

goyacobol said:
Laura said:
It occurred to me awhile ago while in the bath (Cs talk to me in the bath for some reason) that the iodine protocol could be used to detox/counter vaccines in the event one is forced to take one. And certainly, if an epidemic starts, you want to have your lugols handy in sufficient quantities to take care of your family.

Laura,

Thanks for that thought. I was wondering about the possibility that the lugols might help to counter the effects of the vacinations so I am glad the thought came to you. I don't know if anyone will listen to anything I try to share but I guess I'll find out eventually. :/

Thank you for the whole session. It is your steady faithfulness to share these sessions with us that keeps me going.
Well, I enjoy reading every one of your posts. To the point of reading a new thread if I see you have recently posted in it.

Thanks for being goyacobol!

Thank you very much the Chateau team for this great session! And thank you everyone for sharing your experience with iodine. :thup:

Thanks so much to Laura and everyone for another amazing session. I've been keeping up on the iodine thread and started taking Iodoral last week. I also ordered some 2% lugol's from Canadian Amazon. I've had a dry right eye every morning when waking since I had a nasty virus back in February. No more dry eye! It seems my gouty toe is also almost pain-free after 20+ years from chronic damage. I am also noticing I can concentrate and absorb much more when reading and have much more energy. I started with 12.5 g and am now taking 3 12.5 g tablets a day. I'll keep monitoring myself and adjust as needed. I also take 200 mcg of selenium/day in a mineral supplement as well as b-vitamins and everything seems to be balancing nicely. Again, thank you for all of the research and sharing.

Time to add Controversy of Zion to my reading list!

Learner said:
As for the other things conspired in the session, I downloaded "Controversy of Zion" again and put it quite on top of my reading list.

Oops, sorry, I meant "transpired" in fact :-[

Back
Top Bottom