Session 21 November 2015

Have to agree, this is a fantastic session, many thanks!

Great to see the C's confirm all the positives of iodine on the body. Just think of how many people can be helped with this information. Interestingly, I had been working my way through the iodine thread, when someone referenced this new session, leading me here.

Looks like Dr Brownstein is going to be pleased with so many buying his book!

Thank you for this session and the information you have shared with the group here. Optimum health is key and if the suggested detox's/iodine protocol work when practiced correctly what the increased health and energy benefits may be and mean as a whole for the group and the work.

Interesting times indeed good luck to all and stay safe.

Thank you for this new session. Its a very informative. Especially about Iodine.
When i was a kid iodine was available to buy in every pharmacy, now we can get only betadine.

My mother treated my and my brother injuries with iodine when we were kids.

I must start iodine protocol.I have an issue with my sinuses.The last 2-3 months i have a constant sinus inflammation and nothing helps really.
My wife also have an issue with GERD, and probably some undiagnosed issue with her thyroid because she always feels cold, even in the summer.

SO this are just the main problems. I think that i must finish the Iodine thread first and order some Lugols. Or maybe i`ll just see that videos how to make myself some Lugols because its a much cheaper that way.

Thank you for this amazing session.

Wonderful session! :perfect:

I'm on my 4th day of iodine at 50mg plus the "cofactors" and I'm amazed at the results. I have more energy, feel more focused, need less sleep and feel more calm and grounded despite everything.

Yesterday I woke up at 5am and did some reading, studying and research. Then, at 9am I began a 24 hour shift. It was the easiest 24 hour shift I ever had. Granted, the shift was also easy because less patients came to the ER. Nevertheless, easy shifts are also hard on me due to the stressful environment.

I was able to read Dr. David Brownstein's book throughout the shift when I was not busy with patients. The entire book! I've never been able to do that in my life: study during a 24-shift, regardless of how easy it can be.

On previous days I was trying 12,5mg and was having significant symptoms of various sorts. It got better after taking B vitamins, vitamin C and the salted water. Increasing the iodine dose to 50mg did made a lot of difference to me. Now I'm planning to do 100mg to deal with something specific.

I'm also reminded of research which shows how people who quit smoking have a higher incidence of autoimmune thyroid disease. Reading how iodine is actually the solution for these problems was very relieving.

Last time I checked my TSH, it was in 10. After reading David Brownstein's book, I realized that it would be interesting to re-test in 6-8 months. TSH increases with lugol because it is stimulating the "iodine transport system" of your cells. Then it normalizes once you have all your iodine carriers in place.

I have hope now that I'll be able to meet the changes ahead with much needed energy and health :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! :flowers: :cheer:

Thanks for the very interesting session!

I'm very glad to hear of your results so far Gaby, that sounds pretty awesome.

I'd just like to repeat again in case anyone misses Laura's numerous warnings:

Don't do the iodine thing without reading at least the thread and the attached PDFs, as well as having all of the cofactors on hand, knowing the doses, and knowing the 'side effects!

Carl said:
Thanks for the very interesting session!

I'm very glad to hear of your results so far Gaby, that sounds pretty awesome.

I'd just like to repeat again in case anyone misses Laura's numerous warnings:

Don't do the iodine thing without reading at least the thread and the attached PDFs, as well as having all of the cofactors on hand, knowing the doses, and knowing the 'side effects!

Yes! You have to be able to tell if you are detoxing or if you have activated a critter. If you are detoxing too much, you need to back off and let the detox helpers work. If you have activated a critter, you need to go higher so as to kill 'em. And then, after doing that, back off a bit and allow the detoxing to proceed. You should pee a LOT if you are detoxing effectively. It seems that until you have caught up with the backed up stuff that needs to be detoxed, handled the critters that hang around when there is toxicity, and replenished your endocrine system and other tissues with iodine, you have to sort of dance around a bit putting out fires here and there. It's doable, but requires attention and awareness that one size does not fit all!

Laura said:
We see that your realm is rapidly changing. This is the time you have been preparing for. It will be difficult to navigate the turmoil coming. But it is possible and you should not lose sight of the fact that massive changes are coming.

Thank you for sharing this session, where, besides the Iodine informations, the most important message is in the quote above : "This is the time you have been preparing for... massive changes are coming."

More difficult times ahead, with a feeling of relief : At last we are into the turning point !

Relax now and enjoy the show

"Enjoying", like being aware and grateful to be alive in these times...

Laura said:
Q: (Alana) I have a question on a different subject. When we did the health and wellness show on death, we talked about what's been reported that when people who have had a near death experience, afterwards they have these weird experiences with electricity. Their watches stop working, sometimes they blow lightbulbs when they walk through a room, and things like that. And I remember that when I read about...

A: Generally due to enhanced energy flow thanks to channels being opened by transit.

For those interested in reading the Sott.net article discussed on the show, it is here:

Is this proof near-death experiences are real? Extraordinary new book by intensive care nurse reveals dramatic evidence she says should banish our fear of dying
http://www.sott.net/article/272641-Is-this-proof-near-death-experiences-are-real-Extraordinary-new-book-by-intensive-care-nurse-reveals-dramatic-evidence-she-says-should-banish-our-fear-of-dying

Two lesser-known after-effects of NDEs - reported by many researchers - are that some people develop a new sensitivity to electricity or have problems with their wristwatches. Sometimes they don't even connect the fact that their watch can't keep time - or stops altogether - with what they've been through.

When I started asking the people I was researching if they'd experienced this, I discovered that many had.

One was a nurse - a colleague who'd had an NDE - who told me she'd stopped wearing watches after her own experience as they invariably didn't work.

Those who'd had particularly intense NDEs reported even more problems. One woman told me that she 'blows' light bulbs regularly when switching them on - so much so that this has become a standing joke in her family.

'I've also been thrown backwards and right across a room several times when using or touching electrical appliances,' she said.

Disturbing in a different way were accounts from people who'd developed psychic tendencies after having a near-death experience. One woman told me she could subsequently foresee 'bad things' that were going to happen, and even predict when people were going to die.

This has so traumatised her that she now rarely goes out - and then only when wearing headphones so that she can play loud music to distract her from her thoughts.

A colleague of mine who had a NDE at nine years old claims to have similar powers.

She says that ever since her vision, she's been able to 'read other people's minds' - which distresses her because she feels it's morally wrong.

Can all these people - and the many more that I've interviewed - be delusional?

Or could there be far more to approaching death than scientists have ever acknowledged?

Gaby said:
Last time I checked my TSH, it was in 10. After reading David Brownstein's book, I realized that it would be interesting to re-test in 6-8 months. TSH increases with lugol because it is stimulating the "iodine transport system" of your cells. Then it normalizes once you have all your iodine carriers in place.

I was reading about that too, and I thought it was interesting. And if someone doesn't have all the info, they might get discouraged and stop the iodine, because it looks as if it is not working, which it is not true. My TSH showed 12 last May, but T4 and T3 were within normal range, on the low side. So I am also going to wait about 6 months or so and have another test done to see if there will be any changes after continuing with iodine.

It's been about 3 weeks I started the Lugol's and kept increasing until I was taking 10 drops 2xday. I feel much more energetic, I have better stamina, I think more clearly (I think!), I already feel my skin and hair quality improving. But one side effect is that I have so much energy, that it takes me hours to fall asleep at night. So I'll be going back to 5 drops 2xday for a few days and see if that helps. No herx reactions so far either, but I've been doing the salted water when on the high doses.

I am so glad to read everyone's iodine experiences, here's to better health and mental clarity for all! :cheer:

Merci à Laura et son équipe ainsi qu'aux Cassiopéens pour cette transmission si intéressante...
Tous les auteurs que vous citez Douglas, Farrow ne sont pas traduits en Français malheureusement, je reste donc sur ma faim...
Je commence l'iodine dès demain matin avec l'eau chaude salée...

Thank you to Laura and her team and the Cassiopaeans for this transmission so interesting ...
All authors you mention Douglas Farrow are not translated into French, unfortunately, so I stay on my hunger ...
Iodine I start tomorrow morning with warm salt water ...

Thanks for another super session!

I've read the iodine material and started with Life Flo Liquid Iodine Plus (iodine/potassium iodide - but doesn't say if it's the same ratio as Lugol's and it's very low dose: each drop is only 50 micrograms). I had a bunch of it for supplementing, and I've been going through bottles fast using 80 drops twice per day, for two people. Down to the last two bottles. I'm also doing 5% potassium iodide liquid solution obtained locally, 30 drops twice per day. I'm going to see if the pharmacy/lab that made the KI 5% solution will make Lugol's if I give the recipe and instructions, as I haven't been able to find Lugol's for internal use locally (there's one that is in glycerine and not sure if it's for internal use - it's the yellow/brown color). I also know a retired pharmacist that's an old family friend, so I'm going to ask where I can obtain the raw materials to make my own Lugol's. Otherwise, I'll have to order some, but it seems to be a pain with the new DEA rules for only one bottle per order if ordered from the US. I'll have to look into other sources that may be more convenient if it turns out I can't source it/raw materials locally.

It was interesting that the C's said the elite will be having major problems. I can see it happening as they've really pushed ahead with their agendas no matter what.

Thank you for this unbelieavable session. It is incredible to see things that were spoken of in the early days taking effect now. I'll definitely have to read Controversy of Zion its an area I don't have a good understanding of.

For me this session is right up there with the Caesar one and the Iodine itself is as profoundly life changing as when I first read the wave series.

Even though its been a very gentle detox I had been intending on building up the dosage very slowly because I've had difficulties with my liver from the moment Lyme's reared its ugly head.

So, Instead of backing off like this other book says you should do, she just went full bore whole hog and nuked 'em. Is that advisable?

A: Indeed. The battle is difficult to win if you keep supplying the "critters" with food and energy"

With the above in mind though I think tomorrow I'll try the nuclear option and go straight to 100mg and then possibly further given how infected I've been.

Time to gain freedom from these wretched critters!

Back
Top Bottom