Session 21 November 2015

Oh that is so sad. It seems the mother was in the back of the car, maybe trying to rescue her daughter, so I would think that would definitely rule out suicide. However, what on earth can explain the remarkable turn into the water? As you say, it is incredible that they got there. It was very foggy - but they were underwater for 12 hours!

As it is so close to your residence I can only hazard a guess that it is a warning to you aka the warnings that Putin gets - but thi time it is 4d sts maybe (though there is a military place near your so they could have been 'made' to swerve violently - pre planned for the narrow outcome?) The other thing I thought about is that you do get 'window-fallers' around your place, so maybe same scenario, different 'density?
at
Strong stuff this iodine with so many having such lucid dreams - precognitive even!

At least they are looking at every eventuality on 3D but I doubt if they will find a logical answer.

I think you guys had better stay double safe, who knows what the fog attracts! I very much doubt that a nurse on her rounds is likely to choose a slow icy death/drowning for herself and her daughter when she can most probably obtain whatever 'chemicals' she needs in the comfort of her home - should she be thinking along those lines, which I very much doubt.

I think it wise to definitely check with the C's on this one especially after what they said about the previous guy from the military down the road and his 'unfortunate' accident close by to you.

Maybe even double up when people have to do jobs/go outside even. I hope the dogs are good 'guard' dogs too.

Do let us know if the truth is found, though I doubt they will report anything remotely supernatural! :love: :hug2: :(

Today is the worst since I have started the iodine regimen-OMG-my nose is running like a faucet and my eyes are all blurry-like a bad allergy. I read this was an indicator of toxins being flushed out so I hope this is worth it. Problem is the toxins probably are going right back in. I have a lot of older fillings and can't afford to have them replaced (I don't know if they have Mercury?) One thing I have noticed is tap water (I only use to brush teeth and bathing-I filter drinking water) has a super chemical taste- VERY noticeable.

I also notice a reduction in craving wine (and I REALLY like wine) so something is going on! I noticed an increase in energy at first but lately I have been kind of worn out-but that is probably stress from work.

Thank you for this session all! :flowers:

The information on iodine is really fascinating considering what the C's have said before about the pituitary gland and overall endocrine system. It would be really interesting to check out Brownstein's book over the next few weeks off university.

And the comparison of what is taking place now to Nairn Germany, only instead of Jewis Semites, it's Arabian Semites, is uncanny because it is evident in societal actions however the acknowledgement of us is not readily evident.

Similar to how Russia and Putin are still compared to the Soviet Union and the idea of a new Cold War. I don't think WWIII, if it breaks out, would go far as the weather changes are getting crazier and crazier over time!

Thank you everyone again :) :hug:

tschai said:
Today is the worst since I have started the iodine regimen-OMG-my nose is running like a faucet and my eyes are all blurry-like a bad allergy. I read this was an indicator of toxins being flushed out so I hope this is worth it. Problem is the toxins probably are going right back in. I have a lot of older fillings and can't afford to have them replaced (I don't know if they have Mercury?) One thing I have noticed is tap water (I only use to brush teeth and bathing-I filter drinking water) has a super chemical taste- VERY noticeable.

I also notice a reduction in craving wine (and I REALLY like wine) so something is going on! I noticed an increase in energy at first but lately I have been kind of worn out-but that is probably stress from work.
Have you been following the Iodine thread? It might be an idea to back down a couple of drops if you're having bad detox symptoms.
Maybe you could save a little each week towards a dentist fund. I only have small amalgams and am halfway through having them swapped out and I'm already noticing a better clarity of thought. It's well worth it.

Hi!

Thank to all for beautiful info.

As many of you told than we need to have dossage 50-100 mg Iodine per day, I tried to find some Iodine products like Lugol's.
I found product Iodoral, which are tablets. One have 12,5 mg of Iodine . Then I found similar product Iodoral50, which means that one tablet have 50 mg of iodine.
In one bottle there is 90 tablets which is for 45-90 days (it depends which dossage you use 50 or 100 mg).

I found Lugols in 2% and 5 % concentration. As some nice person explain before my text, you should be careful which concentration you buy. 1 drop from concetration 5% has 6,25 mg Iodine.

Here in Croatia I couldn't find products which have concentration in mg, there are only in mcg. Because of that I use internet for ordering product s with mg, and I get from Iherb very fast my first bottles.

Now I am starting with Iodine.

But, please help with advice. Dossage 50-100 mg is for one normal adult (some 70-80 kg). But what dossage will use small children (some 10-20 kg)? Their body is smaller. Should dossage for them be some 4 times smaller?

for example 50:4 = 12,5 mg/day for one kid

I am so excited to see how Iodine will improved my body and mind.
Thanks to all!

light worker

light worker said:
Hi!

Thank to all for beautiful info.

As many of you told than we need to have dossage 50-100 mg Iodine per day, I tried to find some Iodine products like Lugol's.
I found product Iodoral, which are tablets. One have 12,5 mg of Iodine . Then I found similar product Iodoral50, which means that one tablet have 50 mg of iodine.
In one bottle there is 90 tablets which is for 45-90 days (it depends which dossage you use 50 or 100 mg).

Those dosages are for particular conditions, specific people. You need to read the iodine thread in its entirety before you attempt any dietary supplementation; and then, you should consult with your health care provider.

light worker said:
I found Lugols in 2% and 5 % concentration. As some nice person explain before my text, you should be careful which concentration you buy. 1 drop from concetration 5% has 6,25 mg Iodine.

Here in Croatia I couldn't find products which have concentration in mg, there are only in mcg. Because of that I use internet for ordering product s with mg, and I get from Iherb very fast my first bottles.

Now I am starting with Iodine.

But, please help with advice. Dossage 50-100 mg is for one normal adult (some 70-80 kg). But what dossage will use small children (some 10-20 kg)? Their body is smaller. Should dossage for them be some 4 times smaller?

for example 50:4 = 12,5 mg/day for one kid

I am so excited to see how Iodine will improved my body and mind.
Thanks to all!

light worker

See above. Read the Iodine Thread all the way through! Do nothing that you do not fully understand. Consult your health care provider!!

lainey said:
tschai said:

Have you been following the Iodine thread? It might be an idea to back down a couple of drops if you're having bad detox symptoms.
Maybe you could save a little each week towards a dentist fund. I only have small amalgams and am halfway through having them swapped out and I'm already noticing a better clarity of thought. It's well worth it.

I am not using the drops, I am taking the 12.5mg tablets made by Hakala Labs- I have dialed back and things have settled down. Thanks.

tschai said:
lainey said:
tschai said:

I am not using the drops, I am taking the 12.5mg tablets made by Hakala Labs- I have dialed back and things have settled down. Thanks.

If your fillings are metallic in color then they are mercury amalgam fillings. The other ones are white.

tschai said:
I noticed an increase in energy at first but lately I have been kind of worn out-but that is probably stress from work.

I too noticed an increase in energy at first. Like within an hour after my first dosage. It was quite apparent -- which got me really excited.

But it has since come back to normal. And at times, maybe even a bit below normal. I will reduce my daily drops to 2 and see what happens. My general health is excellent -- so there's also the possibility I might stop altogether.

Iodine's importance for the glandular system (as mentioned by C's) makes it impossible for me not to take heed. But I also listen very carefully to what my body is telling me.

FWIW.

sitting said:
tschai said:
I noticed an increase in energy at first but lately I have been kind of worn out-but that is probably stress from work.

I too noticed an increase in energy at first. Like within an hour after my first dosage. It was quite apparent -- which got me really excited.

But it has since come back to normal. And at times, maybe even a bit below normal. I will reduce my daily drops to 2 and see what happens. My general health is excellent -- so there's also the possibility I might stop altogether.

Iodine's importance for the glandular system (as mentioned by C's) makes it impossible for me not to take heed. But I also listen very carefully to what my body is telling me.

FWIW.

I have dialed back on the dosage and may reduce more-Laura's advice to see a physician is probably a good idea, but I am concerned most physicians will tell you the amount you get in table salt or in a multi-vitamin is sufficient- But with the amount of radiation we are exposed to on a daily basis what with Wi-Fi, computer screens, cell phones etc. not to mention Fukushima a little extra protection is good IMO

I'm not posting in the iodine thread, as I haven't caught up with the latest posts there in the last couple of weeks. But the iodine protocol has been really amazing for me and my mother (who has been going real slow with the dosage raising). I'm like a new person compared to a month or so ago. More energy, mostly better sleep, but even if I don't sleep enough, I'm not fatigued; much better mood even in this insane world getting more insane by the minute, etc. I can't say enough about the benefits of iodine supplementation. I'm doing fairly high doses, but cut back to 6 drops twice daily last couple of days from 8 drops twice daily. It's still around 85.2 mg of iodine/potassium iodide per day.

light worker said:

I'm not good at this, but I think you can buy Lugol in Croatia, cheaper (because of shipping), containing iodine in mg:
-http://lugolova-otopina.com/eshop/home/12-lugolova-otopina-30ml.html
"5% Iodine and 10% Potassium Iodide in distilled water.
To calculate total iodine content, add grams of elemental iodine to grams of iodide in potassium iodide, which is 76.5% of total KI grams.
This comes out to 126.5 mg/mL or about 13% total iodine. If one assumes 20 vertical drops for each milliliter, each drop contains about 6.3 mg of Iodine. "
(INFO from similar product:-http://www.ebay.com/itm/5-Lugols-Solution-Iodine-Potassium-Iodide-1-2oz-6mg-Drop-Triiodide-LUGOLs-3rdi-/281257407259?hash=item417c3f731b:g:g3EAAOSwHnFVkbki)

I found it in Bio & Bio few days ago for around 10 euros, because I couldn't find it in Pharmacy. I expect wonders :)

Martina said:
I found it in Bio & Bio few days ago for around 10 euros, because I couldn't find it in Pharmacy. I expect wonders :)

As far as I know, it's not good to expect wonders. Expectation has such a magical effect to refuses event (explanation below) + I think, every drop of iodine that you bought has 0.075 mg instead 6.3 mg, so it's a very small concentration of iodine:
"U jednoj kapi Kernell premium joda sadržano je 75 mcg joda."
-https://www.biobio.hr/kapi-joda-proizvod-23617/

"So, anticipating a future event reduces the likelihood of the happening of this event?"
Session 28 November 2009
-http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=14944.0%3btopicseen#msg119029

Bhagavad Gita, Chapter 18, Final Revelations of the Ultimate Truth
O Arjuna, but now hear from Me, the three kinds of happiness by the cultivation of which one enjoys and one attains the cessation of all distress. That which in the beginning is like poison and at the end is like nectar. That happiness arising from the serenity of spiritual intelligence of the embodied self is designated in the nature of goodness.
That happiness from the combination of the senses and the sense objects which in the beginning is like nectar and at the end is like poison; that is known as in the nature of passion.

Q: (Scottie) Of course, we don't know what kind of satellites they were. There are many kinds of satellites. Hmm...

A: The kind that were intended as "defense" against what is "out there".

What I always found mind boggling that while knowing about the threat out there the Elite just keep investing resources into killing humans on earth. Instead of fighting with each other shouldn’t we like strengthen our planet against them?

Cutting of their ‘food’ supply by practicing ‘The Work’ is one major way of achieving this. But in the 3D material sense I wouldn’t know where to start or where we stand. Probable not that well but I think its clear from observing the UFO/abduction phenomenon that their presence in 3D doesn’t always goes that smooth. They experience certain difficulties.

Anyhow, those psychopaths think that they may act independently, but in the hyper dimensional sense they are their perfect infiltrators and enforcers on humanity securing the 4STS 'food' supply through the suffering they inflict on others. I doubt they could ever realize this which makes it quite brilliant.

To fight back, creating awareness about the reality of psychopathy and with that removing them from power is essential.

- Bit late but thanks for the session.

Back
Top Bottom