Session 21 November 2015

Laura said:
(nicklebleu) It's usually said in terms of nuclear radiation or fallout that iodine is only good to protect the thyroid. Does it have other protective effects in this regard?

A: Protects all the glandular systems which are your interface with higher densities.

Just stumbled upon an article (actually found it first in Russian) by Gabriel Cousens. He talks in length about the benefits of iodine and also mentions David Brownstein's work. But I found his remark in one of the last paragraphs as interesting, particularly while considering what the C's said above:

Iodine energizes the thyroid gland (associated with the 5 believe to be a spiritual-energetic bridge between the heart (associated with the 4th chakra) and the pineal and pituitary glands (associated with the 6 In this spiritual way it can be considered the master gland rather than the pituitary as the 1954 Drs. Eartly’s and LeBlond’s study found in the physical way. The thyroid in this context is a metaphorical bridge between the heavens (higher chakras) and the earth (lower chakras). Adequate iodine is the critical nutrient that activates and sustains this physical and energetic chakra bridge. It is needed for the chakra system to be optimally functional.

Considering that other elements of the endocrine system, such as adrenal glands, pancreas and gonads also communicate with other areas in the brain, it explains how they could be also a part of the same "bridge". It also explains why Don Juan in Castaneda's books talks about women menstruating becoming or opening a portal between densities (don't remember exactly what was it).

Thank you Keit, for mentioning this. I did read this pdf, but maybe not the last bit. It seems to be a thorough report of a study of sources about iodine. But looking up this Gabriel Cousens made me think twice about using this source, especially in the esoteric context.
First,he actually had a seemingly healthy patient dying on him in his clinic, after treating him with bovine adrenal fluid.
Second,for Gabriel, iodine helps in getting the old kundalini going, an aspiration i'm sort of allergic for..
Still, i'm very happy, doing the iodine protocol, feel more clear behind the eyes, happy when losing the bromide, lost most of anxiety, have enough with less food, and my big weakness, the late evening cravings, they seem manageable now!
The only downside is, that a bronchitis has returned, the day after starting on the iodine, now four weeks ago?
But where i'm living, the air pollution is such, you are better off, coughing it up/out!

Q: (L) Okay. And it is said that a person needs to take not only way more than the RDA, but even more than that to keep up with the ongoing toxicity that we are exposed to every single day. Clearly, we can’t get that level of iodine from our food so supplementing is the only option.

(Chu) So, could this be like the antidote to the effects of the frequency fence?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So if you don't have any metals poisoning your body, and you don't have any critters colonizing your body, then the frequency beaming of the PTB can't get to you. Is that it?

A: Yes absolutely.

A quick question. I have two hip replacements with partial metal parts. Does that mean I'll I can't avoid the effects of the frequency fence beaming?

Charade said:
A quick question. I have two hip replacements with partial metal parts. Does that mean I'll I can't avoid the effects of the frequency fence beaming?

I could be wrong, but I don't think that the hip replacements will make it so that you can't avoid the frequency fence. The metals referred to in the session are heavy metals like mercury and lead that are distributed throughout the body, so unless you've got heavy metals in your hip replacements, it shouldn't be a problem.

As well, a fence may make it harder to go somewhere and Do something, but it doesn't make it impossible.

Foxx said:
Charade said:

I could be wrong, but I don't think that the hip replacements will make it so that you can't avoid the frequency fence. The metals referred to in the session are heavy metals like mercury and lead that are distributed throughout the body, so unless you've got heavy metals in your hip replacements, it shouldn't be a problem.

As well, a fence may make it harder to go somewhere and Do something, but it doesn't make it impossible.

Thanks Foxx. I guess anything is possible. Just didn't want all the other health measures I've adhered to to be for naught. I plan to investigate the frequency fence topic more as well. Happy New Year to all.

Charade said:
Q: (L) Okay. And it is said that a person needs to take not only way more than the RDA, but even more than that to keep up with the ongoing toxicity that we are exposed to every single day. Clearly, we can’t get that level of iodine from our food so supplementing is the only option.

(Chu) So, could this be like the antidote to the effects of the frequency fence?

Q: (L) So if you don't have any metals poisoning your body, and you don't have any critters colonizing your body, then the frequency beaming of the PTB can't get to you. Is that it?

A: Yes absolutely.

What if there's more to this frequency fence business than just the metal parts of a prosthesis or implant? Granted, it would be nice to assume that the bits of metal they stick in these things are completely inert and harmless. I guess that was the assumption people made when they started putting mercury in tooth fillings - an maybe aluminium in vaccines? It turns out that the 'cost' may not meet the 'benefit'.

I guess the first part of dealing with a problem is to know of it's existence. The second part is to figure out what causes it.

I would like to propose to you, and people in general; that they are subject to a great many toxins which cause a frequency fence and we don't know what they are. Or we are told they are harmless! I bet the list is very, very long.

For instance, one I recently learned about is the addition of bromide in the US (or is it bromine) to soft drinks - Mountain Dew apparently, as well as to bread. Then there's fluoride to the water, mercury to teeth fillings, aluminium to vaccines, lead to paint and car fuel. It's the ones we know about that we can individually reduce. Collectively or from the point of view of governments etc, it seems that they are only interested in the 'health benefits' of the toxins, not the problems. Which is handy if you make a profit out of a toxic product. You certainly wouldn't want people to know about the problems.

Not sure about the reliability of this link but i found this recent news:
IODINE tablets are to be handed out in the new year to 400,000 homes in France, in a nuclear accident awareness campaign organised once every seven years.

The initiative, organised by French nuclear safety authority ASN, applies to residents in 500 French towns and villages located within a 10km radius of one of France's 19 nuclear power plants.

The 130g of potassium iodide, to be diluted in water, can help prevent thyroid cancer in the event of a radiation leak.

Those affected by the prevention campaign will receive a letter in January inviting them to collect their tablets from a pharmacy, as the previous batch from 2008 reaches its expiry date.

Information sessions will also be arranged to remind people what to do in the event of a nuclear accident: take the tablet, stay inside with doors and windows closed, take a shower, eat dry or tinned foods and await evacuation.

Link to:
http://connexionfrance.com/nuclear-power-plant-iodine-tablets-prevention-campaign-17569-view-article.html

edgitarra said:
Not sure about the reliability of this link but i found this recent news:
IODINE tablets are to be handed out in the new year to 400,000 homes in France, in a nuclear accident awareness campaign organised once every seven years.

That's very likely the case. Here in Luxembourg they never gave iodide pills despite there being a nuclear plant just across the French border in Cattenom. However, last year they offered every citizen free iodide pills as part of the "Cattenom Plan":

http://www.wort.lu/en/luxembourg/cattenom-iodide-pills-in-case-of-nuclear-incident-543cbe99b9b3988708077d25

Published on Saturday, 18 October, 2014 at 08:42

Luxembourg residents will soon be asked to pick up a free ration of iodide pills from their local pharmacy as part of a new “Cattenom plan”.

The measure was revealed by Interior Minister Dan Kersch, speaking to the "Luxemburger Wort" last week.

A Cattenom plan from 1986 is currently in the process of being reviewed and updated, he explained, with the Council of Ministers to assess the new version over the coming weeks.

While the distribution of iodide pills is standard procedure in France and Belgium, until now residents in Luxembourg were not meant to be distributed the pills until after a nuclear incident. This is now set to change.

In case of a nuclear incident, iodide pills can help protect the thyroid gland by saturating the body with stable iodine, preventing the thyroid to absorb radioiodine, a major uranium-plutonium fission product.

The pills do not protect against other types of radiation poisoning and citizens over the age of 45 are discouraged from taking the pills as the risk of thyroid complications increase with age.

The Cattenom plan also includes evacuation procedures for communes located within a 10 to 15 kilometre radius from Cattenom, with evacuation centres foreseen in Redange, Echternach, Hosingen and the Nordstad.

"A lot of work awaits the communes," Kersch commented. "The aim is to organise everything in advance, so that in case of an emergency situation, chaos will be limited."

Luxembourg carries out its own radiation tests, independent of the Cattenom nuclear power plant, which is set to stay active until 2036, despite repeated calls for an early closure from Germany and Luxembourg, which share a border with France in the immediate vicinity of the plant.

Laura said:
Q: (Perceval) Those strange circular objects that fell in Spain, they said they were gas tanks from a satellite. Is that what they were?
A: Yes
Q: (L) Question is: How come they're falling?
(Perceval) Why did two of them fall in the same place in Spain?
A: Put there as message.
Q: (L) Are you saying that aliens in spaceships put them there?
A: Something like that.
Q: (L) And what about the satellites that they were attached to?
A: Gone. Poof. Part of the message.
Q: (L) Huh?
(Perceval) A message to who?
A: Who do you think? The people that put them in space!
Q: (Perceval) I think they're saying they were put there as part of the message. Directly placed. But the satellites were shot down, and that was part of the message. They were from American satellites?
Q: (Scottie) Of course, we don't know what kind of satellites they were. There are many kinds of satellites. Hmm...
A: The kind that were intended as "defense" against what is "out there".
Q: (Scottie) So they really ARE clueless then!

Well, it's possible that the same source sent another message. On 2nd of January three similar objects were found in neighboring locations in Vietnam.

The objects that fell from the sky in the provinces of Tuyen Quang and Yen Bai in northern Vietnam on January 2 may be the gas tank of an expired satellite that did not completely burn in the atmosphere, or the result of a failed launch of a satellite, a Vietnamese expert has said.

A bit later Vietnam's Defence Ministry releases initial conclusion that these objects were manufactured in Russia. But said that it doesn't mean that they belonged to Russia, but could be sold to other countries.

20160106153831-1.jpg

20160105092421-2.jpg

20160105092421-1.jpg

Keit said:
Well, it's possible that the same source sent another message. On 2nd of January three similar objects were found in neighboring locations in Vietnam.

The objects that fell from the sky in the provinces of Tuyen Quang and Yen Bai in northern Vietnam on January 2 may be the gas tank of an expired satellite that did not completely burn in the atmosphere, or the result of a failed launch of a satellite, a Vietnamese expert has said.

A bit later Vietnam's Defence Ministry releases initial conclusion that these objects were manufactured in Russia. But said that it doesn't mean that they belonged to Russia, but could be sold to other countries.

Yes, I got the same impression about these falling objects when reading the article a few days ago. Strange how the gas tank seems to be the only part of the satellite failing to completely burn in the atmosphere. Is that usually the case with satellites? It would definitely explain what the Cs said about them.

(L) It's Nazi Germany all over again, only it's freakin' global!

(Andromeda) That's pretty depressing.

A: Yes. It will pass when the big changes come.

Q: (L) And I'm assuming you mean cosmic changes like Earth changes?

Q: (L) And we notice that the weather... I mean, you said that all of this stuff was going to manifest as weather first, and it certainly is manifesting as weather first. Just about everything that was said back in many of the early sessions is happening now. It took 20 years to get there, but it's here. It's now.

(Perceval) Does that mean that terrorism and terrorists will be the last thing on the authorities' minds?

A: Naturally so. But be aware that they have been misled too!

Q: (L) So even the PTB are running their operations based on wishful thinking; they think that they're setting things up to create their global empire, and they don't even know that earth changes or serious climate changes are going to happen that will knock their global empire off its foundation. Is that it?

Q: (L) I mean, what else can you think when they built something like that seed bank in Svalbard, Norway? They actually think they're going to have access to it? Where are the firing neurons on that one?!

(Pierre) It means they see something coming if they made that seed bank. But obviously, they don't have the global picture; they don’t see what is REALLY coming.

(L) They don't have the whole picture.

A: Exactly.

Q: (L) So, what can we do, if anything?

A: Help others to be ready.

Published on Feb 21, 2017

https://youtu.be/2q906bSLEkw

Q: (L) So even the PTB are running their operations based on wishful thinking; they think that they're setting things up to create their global empire, and they don't even know that earth changes or serious climate changes are going to happen that will knock their global empire off its foundation. Is that it?

Hm, just recently I read the fourth book of Author Rose Stern about Nostradamus 1000 Verses ("Die Offenbarung des Nostradamus. Der Teufel geht umher wie ein brüllender Löwe" ISBN 95683-211-6). She has been working on these 1000 Verses for more than 30 years now and I stumbled on an interview she gave where she admitted that her work was not very fruitful for the first 25 years or so. But - circa six years ago - when she started all over again (in deep frustration) and used one of the first 3-letter-keys she tried out in the first place, this time starting right at the name Nostradamus - THAT opened the door for her. She started at Nostradamus' name because she realized, that the name only looks like a latinization, but isn't one, because when peeps latinized their names, they always did it directly (the name Bauer (farmer) became Agricola, the name Müller (miller) became Molitor, Kaufmann (trader) became Mercator and so on), but Michel was born as "Michel de Nôtredame (sometimes written Nostredame or without the circonflex), so the Latin name would be NostraDOMINA and not Nostradamus.

Anyways, in this fourth book she presents her decodings of Nostradamus to the public, and what is really stunning is the top modern vocabulary. She found words like HAARP, ELF waves, Radar, Radiation, Drones (belligerent bees or wasps in the decoded texts) and so much more.

What correlates with what the C's said here is that the cosmic and earth changes will put an end to the national societies as we know them. Due to Rose Sterns decoding of Nostradamus there will be first a war over Europe, mainly Germany, which will be fought with drones and several new biological and chemical weapons (Nostradamus is taking about a "yellow line" which is more a corridor of some hundred kilometers width over Germany, also mentioning that the western neighbours will get their share of the chemicals and gasses as well, because of a stiff wind from the east.

According to Nostradamus (via Rose Stern) it will be the sudden pole shift that will set an end to all this warfare. He emphasizes that those changes will happen with much force, be very loud and scary - and that for eight hours the magnetic shield of earth will be completely down. Which means that the earth will get toasted, Nostradamus writes "geröntgt" which means "x-rayed" (yes, according to Stern he did include the German language into some of the keys).

Although there are so many similarities between what the C's said and Sterns Nostradamus decoding, there is one thing that doesn't fit: I remember the C's stated one time (cannot find the session now, but maybe you remember it, too) that ALL predictions with precise date and time must fail. Thing is that this is precisely what Stern's Nostradamus decoding provide: exact date. For the War, for the pole shift, for the time without magnetopause, everything.

Just wanted to share this thought...

We were discussing this on the iodine thread.. Some people only have access to glycerin or alcohol lugol.

I would take it without the milk though, after eating. Milk is evil! Starting with a dose of 12,5mg-50mg plus the cofactors could be one way to go.
I wouldn't agree... Milk is main source of Iodine for most of people, it contains healthy fats... And the anti-milk propaganda is part of wegetarian propaganda... In my opninion it is super food.

In my opninion it is super food.

And it is... for a baby cow.

It is one of the top inflammatory foods for a lot of people. We've learned this the hard way.

My mother recently discovered that the 'illness' that she had been dealing with for the past six or seven months (she would feel fine but her voice sounded weak and hoarse as if she was really sick) went away immediately after she hadn't eaten cheese for a few days. Needless to say she wasn't happy about that.

She'd already cut out milk a while back after noticing that it was contributing to other health issues she had, but she never tested if cheese was causing her current symptoms because she really enjoys it and didn't want to have to give it up.

But when she had cheese again and the hoarse voice came back the next day there was no way around the obvious and so she restricted her cheese intake to no more than once or twice a week, so long as no symptoms are present. If symptoms return she cuts it out for a couple of weeks and then reintroduces it.

Not the best solution IMO, but she's got a balance that works for her.

So yeah, our experience has been that dairy causes more issues than it's worth for most people.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom