Session 21 November 2015

Thanks for a great session. Though there is a lot of bad news ahead, there was also a lot of exciting news, especially about iodine. I ordered the book yesterday and have been looking for somewhere to get Lugol to where we live. Look forward to starting the iodine protocol. Perhaps this will strenghten the connecting of chakras. YAY!

Also interesting about smoking, as I have to remind myself to smoke in the way one has to remind oneself to take a medicine. Perhaps the need is not so great.

Thank you for the session.
1. As Gawan said, why the word 'kinder' which means, in German children was used?
2. Thanks for iodine, I will finally read this very long thread :).
3. Why not many questions about Friday the 13th? He has the castle got answers that can not yet disclose? Who are the "real kamikazes"? Who are the real sponsors? Why the suicide bombers "Stade de France" they exploded isolated from the public? Why "comptoire coffee" to bullets impacted, while there were no shootings? What part of the suicide bombers that controls the various secret services and the 4D STS? :/

Thanks everyone for another really fascinating session! :flowers:

It certainly sounds like things are accelerating with the Cs opening statement and all the events taking place in Europe and around the globe. Though it's heartening to hear that the elites are in for tough times too and with Putin on the scene, it's starting to look like we're seeing the beginning of their downfall through wishful thinking.

Thank you all for this session! That iodine is so powerful is almost unbelievable, but definitely a welcome turn of events that almost looks like a step closer to "leveling the playing field". I've also started the iodine protocol a week ago, had a range of symptoms (the salt water helped the most) alternating with more energy though, and I didn't start with a low dose. I second reading Farrow's and Brownstein's books on the topic and agree that Reed's Controversy of Zion is a must read in terms of how world events are playing out. When you read how over so many hundreds of years, those plans have been followed along, you can see those 4D STS footprints all over the place.

Laura, thank you for clear explanation.

I will do my homework by read David Brownstein's book- Iodine: Why you need it, Why you can't Live without it. And will read again, the iodine thread, then I will take iodine.

Thank you for another timely session, especially with information about the iodine protocol. I really had to laugh at
Q: (L) Well, why the hell didn't you tell us about this before?! [laughter]
:lol:
:flowers:

It occurred to me awhile ago while in the bath (Cs talk to me in the bath for some reason) that the iodine protocol could be used to detox/counter vaccines in the event one is forced to take one. And certainly, if an epidemic starts, you want to have your lugols handy in sufficient quantities to take care of your family.

Thank you so much for sharing this session!

Laura said:
Q: (L) Toxicity. It's the terrain, not the microbe. I was reading that deficiency of iodine in any tissue can cause problems with that area of the body. If you are deficient you might have dry mouth, dry eyes, inability to sweat, brain fog, nodules in the skin like are common with arthritis, fibrosis and fibroids, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and on and on the list goes. The major thing is the failure of the immune system allowing so-called autoimmune conditions to develop.

The bolded parts along with cold hands and cold feet have been an ongoing issue with me for the longest time. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I'm reading through the iodine thread now and the purported benefits and I am getting a little excited as to what it can do. It does almost seem like it's too good to be true! But let's give it a shot and see what happens!

Richard S said:
Eärwen said:
Wow! Thank you very much for such eye opening session. For years I'm having various problems with skin, especially after sun exposure, the only thing that actually helped me was soaking for hours in the clean sea early in the morning or during night. Now I know why. One question, since I'm living on the Adriatic coast, would it be OK to drink certain amount of clean sea or it should be salted water? Thank you once more.

It would not be a good idea to drink seawater. All the oceans are pretty polluted with all kinds of harmful stuff and there are no places where this is not so since they are all interconnected. The only option is to make a sea salt solution to drink. We need to be sure to get uncontaminated sea salt so as not to introduce more harmful materials into ourselves.

Thank you Richard S.

Turgon said:
Thank you so much for sharing this session!

Laura said:
Q: (L) Toxicity. It's the terrain, not the microbe. I was reading that deficiency of iodine in any tissue can cause problems with that area of the body. If you are deficient you might have dry mouth, dry eyes, inability to sweat, brain fog, nodules in the skin like are common with arthritis, fibrosis and fibroids, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue and on and on the list goes. The major thing is the failure of the immune system allowing so-called autoimmune conditions to develop.

The bolded parts along with cold hands and cold feet have been an ongoing issue with me for the longest time. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much, but I'm reading through the iodine thread now and the purported benefits and I am getting a little excited as to what it can do. It does almost seem like it's too good to be true! But let's give it a shot and see what happens!

Yeah, me too.

I've been thinking about this business and I remembered something the Cs said a long time ago. Searched and found it in the Feb 11 95 session:

Q: (L) You also said on one other occasion that something was
done to me physically to block my energy and cause
physical problems. What was this?
A: Your thyroid was inhibited.

Then there was something else said to another person:

Q: (L) E___ L____: Can you tell me about her physical condition?

A: Thyroid and Estrogen count. Psychological problems caused by thyroid.

Q: (L) Is there anything wrong with her heart or her aorta?

A: Thyroid.

Funny that they related thyroid, estrogen, and psychological problems together. Also notice that the aorta problem is connected in there.

Another interesting one that came up:

27 June 98
Q: Yeah! That's why you are bad to me! It could mean 5,000
things. Well, no more on this subject. Now, I have
forgotten to ask this the past couple of times... I have
such a screwy metabolism. Now, I know that you once told
me that my thyroid had been tampered with from other
densities in an effort to dissuade me or prevent me from
doing my work. The result of this is that I can go for
days and eat almost nothing, and still gain weight! Why?
A: Because you have changed your third density frequency.
Q: What am I supposed to do now? Just stop eating
altogether?
A: Lost. Altered your chosen balancing mechanism.
Q: What altered my chosen balancing mechanism?
A: First: what is your chosen balancing mechanism?
Q: Do you mean something physical in my body?
A: Close.
Q: I don't know. Going to the gym?
A: No.
Q: Something about the way I work or function?
A: No. Something you, or one, takes into the body.
Q: Thyroid pills?
A: This substance raises hemoglobin levels.
Q: What?! I quit smoking?!
A: Yes.
Q: How can smoking be a balancing mechanism?
A: Speeds up metabolism, thus allowing greater food intake.
Q: Well, all it did for me was allow me to eat at all! I
guess that now I will have to quit eating completely
forever!
A: Or bring nicotine back.
Q: Well, that's not gonna happen! Isn't there something else
that would work?
Q: So, you are saying that nicotine is actually good for me?
A: Yes. Without it, you will remain with weight problems,
because you will not be able to lower food intake enough
to compensate. Why do you think you had the inkling to
start smoking in the first place?
Q: Well, I just was going along with my friends, I thought.
Q: What other things does nicotine do?
A: Raises defences.
Q: What kind?
A: Immunological.
Q: Anything else?
A: Excites neurotransmitters. You require less sleep.
Q: Is this true for everyone?
Q: (A) How much nicotine is necessary?
A: 100 mg per day.
Q: (A) Can it be in pill form?
A: Cigarettes infuse it to brain tissues most effectively.
Q: Well, I am certainly relieved! Now I know that I do not
have a 'smoking demon' possessing me! I was really
getting worried!
A: Those who fit this profile find it nearly impossible to
"quit" completely.
Q: So, there are people who are actually benefitted by
smoking?
A: Genetics will offer proof of this.

One of the cofactors that Brownstein prescribes with the iodine is nicontinamide. So one wonders if once the thyroid and other systems get back up and running (assuming there is not too much damage over too long a period), will cutting back on smoking just sort of happen naturally?

Laura said:
It occurred to me awhile ago while in the bath (Cs talk to me in the bath for some reason) that the iodine protocol could be used to detox/counter vaccines in the event one is forced to take one. And certainly, if an epidemic starts, you want to have your lugols handy in sufficient quantities to take care of your family.

That's a great idea.

With every session my debt towards You is growing. Thank You! I have already ordered 100g pure Iodine and 100g pure KI... and think that probably some more will not be a bad idea.

Thank You once again.

Another informative and enlightening session gang. Going to my local health food store to see if I can get some Lugol's.

Thanks for the session everyone! It was quite uplifting.
Can't wait to see the results from everyone's iodine protocols, there have been a few success stories already. It will be very interesting to see the results a few years down the line. Good luck everyone and don't forget to read the Iodine thread before you get started.

Back
Top Bottom