Session 22 July 1994

PoB explained your question to me, which I did not understand because you gave terms in Polish.

There is no session on July 23rd, that is obviously a typo made by the translator.

I have also been going through the transcripts to standardize the pseudonyms which were given to protect our guests.

Possibility of Being said:
Hi Artur,

Great to see another Polish member! Thank you for pointing out those errors. As you possibly know most of the sessions were translated into Polish in 2004. Has the original session been edited after it was translated or was it translator's mistake, hard to say now. We don't have time to go through all that old stuff and proof read it again. There are probably some more errors there. But here comes something that you could help with if you want: just let us know whenever you find any inconsistency. You can use the form put up on the Polish website (e-mail, napisz do nas) or drop a note here on the forum; the best thread for it, I think, would be Becoming a SOTT translator: Help needed

Hi PoB!
I understand that the errors are normally - nobody's perfect! :) I think that will be better that I will send you e-mails using the form on http://quantumfuture.net/pl/. Sometimes I read the sessions, so I can to make remarks and send them.

Best regards

Annotated Wave Version

July 22, 1994 about 10:30 p.m.

"Frank", Laura and "Candy"

Q: Hello.
A: Hello.
Q: Is anyone with us?
A: Listen, Look. Learn. Stop eating.[1]
Q: What is the problem with eating?
A: Not good connection.
Q: (L) What is your name?
A: Ellaga.[2]
Q: (L) Are you discarnate from Earth?
A: No.
Q: Are you an alien like we had the other night?[3]
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Are you from another galaxy?
Q: (L) Where are you from?
A: Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Is this the constellation we know as Cassiopaea?
Q: (L) What can we do for a better connection?
A: Less noise. [There was activity in the next room. We shut the door.]
Q: (L) Do you have information for us this evening?
A: Space invasion soon. Four to six years. Battle between forces good and evil. Wait near. Look far. Listen. Mexico fall; Ethiopia quake; September - both - New Near - January - Paris bomb - London Blizzard - 109 die - Plane down - Tahiti - Cholera - Montana - January 1995 - government US - behind California quakes - Three soon - Oklahoma political abduction - February 95 - Big news.[4]
{Wave 1, Chapter 1} Q: (L) What is causing the Earth changes?
A: Electromagnetic wave changes.
Q: (L) Can you be more specific?
A: Gap in surge heliographic field.[5]

Q: (L) I don't understand.
A: Put Frank on processor channel open.
Q: Do you mean that Frank can channel on the computer?
A: Yes. Do it now.[6]
Q: (L) Is a meteor or comet going to hit Earth?
A: Open.
Q: (L) What are the effects on us of the comet striking Jupiter?
A: Further field imbalance.
Q: (L) Was that comet meant for Earth as some psychics are saying?[7]
A: Open.
Q: [Unknown question.]
A: Bits childrens organs removed while wide awake - kidneys crushed - then next feet - next jaw examined on table - tongues cut off - bones stress tested - pressure placed on heart muscle until burst.
Q: Why are you saying these awful things?!
A: Must know what consortium is doing.
Q: What children are they doing this to?
A: Done mostly to Indian children.
Q: Why am I getting this horrible feeling while you are telling us this?
A: Because subject is distressing.
Q: Why do we need to know these things?
A: Very big effort on behalf of Orions and their human brethren to create new race and control.
Q: (L) Where are you from?
A: Cassiopaea.
Q: (L) Where do you live specifically?
A: Live in omnipresence.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: All realms.
Q: (L) Can you tell us what your environment is like?
A: Difficult.
Q: (L) Well take a stab at it.
A: What stab?
Q: (L) Do you serve self or others.
A: Both. Self through others.
Q: (L) Candy wants to know the details of her abductions.
A: Do you?
Q: (C) Yes.
Are you sure?
Q: (C) Yes.
A: Soon, vibrations not right at this time.
Q: (L) Does this mean Candy's vibrations are not right to receive this information?
A: Right.
Q: Why was information about our abductions given last time?
A: Was not I.
Q: And who are you?
A: Ellaga.
Q: (L) Is there a tenth planet as described by Zecharia Sitchen?[8]
Q: (L) Was Venus ejected from Jupiter?[9]
Q: (L) Did Venus follow a cometary orbit for a time?
Q: (L) Did Venus appear in our solar system, from the area of Jupiter, coming from deep space as suggested by Velikovsky?
A: That is correct.
Q: (L) Was Venus the the pillar of smoke by day and fire by night as seen by the Jews during the Exodus?
Q: (L) What was seen by the Jews?
A: A Guideship.
Q: (L) Were Sodom and Gomorrah destroyed by nuclear weapons?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) How were they destroyed?
A: EMP
Q: (L) What is "EMP"?
A: Electromagnetic pulse.
Q: (L) Was Jesus genetically engineered by Aliens as some channeled sources suggest?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Can you explain?
A: Too complex.
Q: (L) Was Mary a true virgin when she gave birth?
Q: (L) Did she conceive in the normal way?
Q: (L) Who did she have sex with?
A: Her husband.
Q: (L) Was Jesus genetically altered?
A: After - in childhood. Use computer.[10]
Q: (L) We tried it. It wasn't satisfactory. Was Jesus special, Christed as it is called, in any way?
A: Quick exalted - Yontar[11] - ancient wars - civil entrancement - Zindar council.
Q: (L) What is the Zindar Council?[12]
A: Two cycle exchangers mission.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: References vast. Use Laura Channel computer.[13] Must go.
End of Session

[1] Candy was having a snack.

[2] Another unusual name; I was intrigued.

[3] I was making an assumption that we had been conversing with "aliens." In fact, the Cassiopaeans have never described themselves as "aliens." What they had actually said was "alien from your perspective."

[4] The curious thing about this remark is that on February 25 of 1995, we were given a warning of a terrorist bomb attack within a month. Connecting that back to this mention of Oklahoma "political abduction," and we find a curious relationship to the Oklahoma Bombing in March of 1995. In one of the earliest reports of the capture of Timothy McVeigh, he was quoted as saying that he was under the control of an implant that was in his hip, and that he believed he had been abducted and programmed by the government. And it was, indeed, BIG news!

[5] Keep this in mind also, along with the "Sun in Libra" remark from the first session, and the "twin sun" reference from the "Carcosa" clue.

[6] We tried it and it was nonsense. We concluded that this was an attempt at side-tracking the process.

[7] There were many rumors on the internet at the time of the Comet Shoemaker-Levy impacts on Jupiter that this comet had been meant to hit Earth, but a certain group of aliens, and I don't remember which one, had decided to "save" the Earth by redirecting these comets to strike Jupiter instead. Naturally, all of mankind was supposed to be grateful to this particular group for saving our buns from the fire!

[8] I had recently read Zecharia Sitchin's The 12th Planet, which posits that a superior race of alien beings once inhabited our world. Sitchin claims that they were travelers from the stars, that they arrived eons ago, and genetically engineered mankind to be slaves for them. He claims that the "Sons of Anak" mentioned in the Bible are the Annunaki, and also that they are the same as the Nefilim mentioned in the Bible. His claim is that they are a race of gold-seeking giants from a renegade planet in our own solar system that was known to the Sumerians as the "Planet of the Crossing." This planet "crosses" the plane of the ecliptic every 3,600 years, and when it gets close enough, these beings make a "hop" to Earth to check up on their creation. Supposedly, this will happen again soon. The title comes from the fact that Sitchin proposes that there are 12 houses of the zodiac because there were 12 "planets." He includes the Sun and moon in his count because they are zodiacally significant. But, in actuality, it is really a 10th planet, excluding the Sun and Moon. He also fails to note that the Earth is excluded from zodiacal considerations due to the fact that astrology is geocentric. But that is a minor point. More significantly, there does seem to be something to the idea of a 3,600 year "event" of comet swarms due to the break-up of a giant comet as described by astronomers Victor Clube and Bill Napier in their books The Cosmic Serpent and The Cosmic Winter. This idea was given additional support by Firestone, West and Warwick-Smith in The Cycle of Cosmic Catastrophes. I am not aware of any other channeled source that has brought up and discussed these ideas and added information to the pool that later turned out to be correct based on scientific assessment.

[9] This was proposed by Immanuel Velikovsky as an explanation for why the ancient astronomers and myth makers claimed that Venus was born from Jupiter.

"Several times during the 15th and 8th centuries BC, the Earth was convulsed by near collisions with other celestial bodies. These cosmic brushes caused a series of catastrophes that altered the course of ancient history." A host of ancient myths and legends offer clues as to what happened during these catastrophes. Further written evidence is contained in the Old Testament Book of Exodus and also historical and astronomical texts inscribed on papyrus and on stone and clay tablets.

"Millennia after being ejected from Jupiter, the cometary Venus was thrown into an elliptical orbit around the sun. Along that orbit, it intersected the orbit of the Earth. Mankind watched in terror, as the sky seemed to catch fire. The Babylonians called Venus the "bright torch of Heaven."

"The Chinese wrote that Venus spanned the heavens, rivaling the sun in Brightness. An ancient rabbinical record said that Venus "Blazes from one end of the cosmos to the other.""

Velikovsky theorized by following the trail of Venus through world-wide myths and legends, that Venus intersected the Earth in its orbit sometime during the middle of the fifteenth century BC. This event was recorded in the Bible as the plagues of Egypt and the means by which the Jews escaped from bondage. Searching for verification of his theory, Velikovsky spent weeks trying to find an Egyptian account of the events of the Exodus. Finally he discovered a translation of an Egyptian papyrus which contained a description of a great catastrophe including the plagues of Egypt. It was called Admonitions of a Sage, or the Ipuwer Papyrus.

The reader will most certainly wish to read Worlds in Collision because it is one of the most rational books ever written. Even if Velikovsky was wrong about some of the conclusions he drew regarding myth and legend, his observations and proposals of a new way at looking at the cosmos have yet to be fully appreciated. And, according to the Cassiopaeans, he was, at least, partly correct.

[10] Again, we are being urged to "use the computer" or a form of "automatic writing" for channeling purposes. Yes, it would certainly have been easier and faster, but I did not feel that the contact had been sufficiently checked out to warrant taking that step yet. One thing that occurs to me long after the fact is that this was a conflation of the idea of channeling with networking via computer.

[11] This reference proved later to be the name of a planet. The question that occurs here is: Are planets also beings as is suggested by this reference to "ancient wars?"

[12] Zindar or Zendar also turned out to be a planetary name.

[13] Again the computer is being suggested, only this time it is specifically addressed at me. But, I wasn't buying it. Not yet, at least. Later, however, I felt that a lot of "The Wave" was written in a "special state".

Shijing said:
Yontar is Jupiter and Zindar is Saturn in the C's cosmogony. What do these have to do with 'ancient wars' and 'civil entrancement'? The latter term indicates to me something like 'mass hypnosis', but I don't really understand that in the context of Jesus being 'Christed', or quick exalted. I'd be happy to hear thoughts on this!

How do you know the C's cosmogony?

The session also appears in (not necessarily in its entirety):

• Amazing Grace - Chapter 44 Comets and Cassiopaeans

• Wave 1 - Riding the Wave - Chapter 1 Riding the Wave (just as Approaching Infinity mentioned). Also the date of the session in the book is 23 july and should be 22 july which was already addressed in the above posts

• Wave 5 - Petty Tyrants - Chapter 34 The Channel
    (The date is fine in here)

How do you know the C's cosmogony?

Hi Str!ke,

The C's gave a list of the planets of our solar system in Session September 30, 1994: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,25860.0.html

The list is situated just before the end of the session. There have been some discussions about it in the course of the years. Best to use the search function to discover those.

Here is one example to get you started: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27793.0.html

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Thank you Palinurus

I did search for 'C's cosmogony', but not what I was looking for; used 'cosmology' and other things results. Though it didn't ocurred to me to search for 'Yontar' for example and it did give the threads you mention. Thanks again Palinurus !

Session 22 July 1994 said:
Q: (L) We tried it. It wasn't satisfactory. Was Jesus special, Christed as it is called, in any way?
A: Quick exalted - Yontar[11] - ancient wars - civil entrancement - Zindar council.

[quote author=http://www.carotta.de/subseite/texte/jwc_e/pv.html]Caesar had been elected flamen Dialis, high priest of Jupiter, whilst still a young man.[/quote]

Muxel said:

[quote author=http://www.carotta.de/subseite/texte/jwc_e/pv.html]Caesar had been elected flamen Dialis, high priest of Jupiter, whilst still a young man.
[/quote]

Nice catch! Ancient wars could refer to the famous Gallic and Civil wars. Civil entrancement could refer to Caesar's influence on the people, or harmony with the people (in the session below, it's given a positive meaning). If Zindar is Saturn, I wonder if there might be a connection there too. The Temple of Saturn was basically the treasury, which Caesar appropriated for his own purposes. And Saturn was identified with the Jews' Jehovah by Greco-Romans.

10/22/94 said:
Q: (L) During a previous reading we asked several questions about
Jesus of Nazareth known as the Christ. The question was asked:
"Was Jesus special, that is, Christed, in some way?" The answer
came back was: "Quick exalted; wars; civil entrancement. Zindar
council." I would like to know the meaning of these references.
A: Quick exalted refers to a sudden boost of awareness level as
related to your previous questions about knowledge. Sometimes that
acquisition can occur in a surge and sometimes this is referred to as
illumination. Jesus acquired his knowledge by having complete faith
in his ability to acquire the knowledge from a higher source. This
faith caused an equal balancing interaction with higher sources,
which allowed him to gain supreme knowledge simply by having that
faith. Remember that the resources for the acquisition of knowledge
in the space/time ere of Christ were much more limited than they are
now. There were few options open for acquiring true knowledge
except total and complete faith. And this one was instilled with the
awareness that total and complete faith would cause dramatic and
spectacular acquisition of knowledge; also would cause dramatic
and spectacular progression of the soul being. Therefore, the faith
was felt, the knowledge was received.
Q: (L) What was the source of the knowledge?
A: The source was the sixth level of density which is where we
reside and we also were involved in that as well.
Q: (L) What does the term "Civil entrancement" mean?
A: Civil entrancement is a complete balancing of one's useful
energies to a level where there is no experiencing of over balancing
on the positive or negative side which is preferable for meditation in
a mass form.

Q: (L) What is the Zendar Council?
A: Zendar Council is a sixth level density council which spans both
physical and ethereal realms and which oversees dramatic
development points at various civilizational sectors in lower density
levels.
Q: (L) I would like you to expound a bit on the life of Christ in terms
of chronology of events. Could you tell us about his understanding
about himself, his interaction with higher sources, his state of being
Christed, and what was the true work he came her to do and how
did he accomplish it?
A: His awareness of who and what he was gradually came as he
grew. He was taught by us through his faith as described previously.
And you should have faith as well because you would find things
would come to you as "knowings" more often than even now. Jesus
awareness of his mission and his actions pertaining to it were part of
the natural progression of his growth and development. The
information about his "miracles" has been largely corrupted by
writings which have been passed down after the actual event period.

Most of these writings are by entities who wish to confuse and
corrupt all humanity for previously stated purposes. The idea was
that if one perceived Jesus as performing physical miracles, then
your entire understanding of what the life experience here on earth
and on this plane is, and the meaning for it all, is also corrupted and
the knowledge is blocked which is the goal of those who have done
this. Jesus' purpose and plan was to teach knowledge to all who
sought but did not have the strength to express as great a level of
faith as he had to acquire the knowledge as he did from higher
sources. If they were open and willing to learn they could be taught
by hearing. He had only very limited success in imparting faith to
others because faith comes solely from within and that is one of the
most difficult things for beings on your plane to acquire.

Approaching Infinity said:
Muxel said:

[quote author=http://www.carotta.de/subseite/texte/jwc_e/pv.html]Caesar had been elected flamen Dialis, high priest of Jupiter, whilst still a young man.

Nice catch! Ancient wars could refer to the famous Gallic and Civil wars. Civil entrancement could refer to Caesar's influence on the people, or harmony with the people (in the session below, it's given a positive meaning). If Zindar is Saturn, I wonder if there might be a connection there too. The Temple of Saturn was basically the treasury, which Caesar appropriated for his own purposes. And Saturn was identified with the Jews' Jehovah by Greco-Romans.

10/22/94 said:
Q: (L) During a previous reading we asked several questions about
Jesus of Nazareth known as the Christ. The question was asked:
"Was Jesus special, that is, Christed, in some way?" The answer
came back was: "Quick exalted; wars; civil entrancement. Zindar
council." I would like to know the meaning of these references.
A: Quick exalted refers to a sudden boost of awareness level as
related to your previous questions about knowledge. Sometimes that
acquisition can occur in a surge and sometimes this is referred to as
illumination. Jesus acquired his knowledge by having complete faith
in his ability to acquire the knowledge from a higher source. This
faith caused an equal balancing interaction with higher sources,
which allowed him to gain supreme knowledge simply by having that
faith. Remember that the resources for the acquisition of knowledge
in the space/time ere of Christ were much more limited than they are
now. There were few options open for acquiring true knowledge
except total and complete faith. And this one was instilled with the
awareness that total and complete faith would cause dramatic and
spectacular acquisition of knowledge; also would cause dramatic
and spectacular progression of the soul being. Therefore, the faith
was felt, the knowledge was received.
Q: (L) What was the source of the knowledge?
A: The source was the sixth level of density which is where we
reside and we also were involved in that as well.
Q: (L) What does the term "Civil entrancement" mean?
A: Civil entrancement is a complete balancing of one's useful
energies to a level where there is no experiencing of over balancing
on the positive or negative side which is preferable for meditation in
a mass form.

Q: (L) What is the Zendar Council?
A: Zendar Council is a sixth level density council which spans both
physical and ethereal realms and which oversees dramatic
development points at various civilizational sectors in lower density
levels.
Q: (L) I would like you to expound a bit on the life of Christ in terms
of chronology of events. Could you tell us about his understanding
about himself, his interaction with higher sources, his state of being
Christed, and what was the true work he came her to do and how
did he accomplish it?
A: His awareness of who and what he was gradually came as he
grew. He was taught by us through his faith as described previously.
And you should have faith as well because you would find things
would come to you as "knowings" more often than even now. Jesus
awareness of his mission and his actions pertaining to it were part of
the natural progression of his growth and development. The
information about his "miracles" has been largely corrupted by
writings which have been passed down after the actual event period.

Most of these writings are by entities who wish to confuse and
corrupt all humanity for previously stated purposes. The idea was
that if one perceived Jesus as performing physical miracles, then
your entire understanding of what the life experience here on earth
and on this plane is, and the meaning for it all, is also corrupted and
the knowledge is blocked which is the goal of those who have done
this. Jesus' purpose and plan was to teach knowledge to all who
sought but did not have the strength to express as great a level of
faith as he had to acquire the knowledge as he did from higher
sources. If they were open and willing to learn they could be taught
by hearing. He had only very limited success in imparting faith to
others because faith comes solely from within and that is one of the
most difficult things for beings on your plane to acquire.
[/quote]

Nice catch both of you. On the part about the anointed one having complete faith (& awareness of what that would bring) i would think that "information arranged by a truth " is the key here, if we're talking about Caesar then the limited options available at that period "in time" would mean that a person who is leaning heavily toward STO & learns of truth, objectivity, from those few teachers dotted in various regions (as is in the JC thread) would mean that even higher knowing could be achieved.
The civil entrancement as the C's call it then would be balancing due to the type of knowledge gained (truth as opposed to false knowledge) & the usage of one's energies in accordance with it i imagine, would mean that the FRV, aura & such could be "read"/felt or perceived by those who were truth seeking or capable of such from resonance. As certain people will attest to (some on the forum, less so outside of it due to lack of faith in their own abilities & reference points which is thoroughly understandable) being around people that exude negativity in whatever capacity (usually multiple types - verbal thus mental, physical repeatedly) if one is aware enough, will be detrimental (it is for all no matter what anyway) but being around the opposite, well simple maths.

This is why i think that reports of his exploits abroad (death-defying miraculous victories clemency etc) would have added to the positive feelings towards him from his supporters, especially those who had met him.
So the non-overbalancing that would be preferable for mass meditation as you say would be the harmony with the people (totally manipulated to an extreme today probably due to these events actually) but more to the point, his actions of balancing wealth & health distribution across the board would've created very real polar opposites.
On the positive, he might've been perceived as infallible, all good etc, & the authoritarian followers/narcissists on the other extreme would've seen him as all bad no matter what (see splitting/internal consideration thread) & yet, the transcripts put him as just a balanced person via knowledge trying to avert disaster & possible extinction.
The physical miracles thing is obvious, with overall context that can be pieced together from many transcripts, & his purpose & plan, well that's true enough for any potential great teachers/examples in any period.

Might want to move the posts starting with Muxel's above to the Caesar thread so we have it all together.

Laura said:
Might want to move the posts starting with Muxel's above to the Caesar thread so we have it all together.

Done. I actually quoted/copied these into the the "Was Julius Caesar the real Jesus Christ?" thread, as I think they should stay in this thread, as well.

Back
Top Bottom