Session 22 March 2014

Might help to think about it all this way: the chance of making it to the hypothesized 4th Density for any individual is approaching nil. But we have been told that at the end of this Grand Cycle and with the approaching hypothesized Wave, the chances increase hugely for small groups Working hard and in the right way.

But just do what you can - CONSCIOUSLY - even if that isn't much, to advance the overall AIMS of the network, and forget whether you'll personally make it or not. Anything you accomplish consciously - any conscious Work - is not wasted, where being an unconscious machine running programs is guaranteed to keep us in cycles of mechanical/useless suffering. Don't know if this helps or not.

goyacobol said:
sbeaudry,

I am glad to see you seem to be still going strong. I have been thinking in a very similar way about 4D. Even if I am not a good 4D candidate I can always learn another lesson and grow that way. I have been also re-thinking the 3-5 code mystery which some think is a 3D to 5D infinite loop. Of course I don't think anyone could blame us for not wanting to escape that cycle.

I just found a posting you made on June, 2 2014:

Yeah, I kind of agree with you here. It is all about Work on the self I think and if we are not ready to move on then that's ok. All there is is lessons. And, one cannot be prepared for anything and everything anyway. After all, the Earth could open up and decide it's hungry. ;-) I think when things start to get really dicey it will take a combination of preparedness and opportunity. Call it a bit of luck or "divine intervention." I'm thinking about pronoia here. Hopefully help will arrive when we most need it. Of course that's not an excuse to not think and plan but sometimes the universe has different plans so it's important to be open, Work on the self, and keep trying. OSIT

I don't want to reply for Nienna but I just want to let you know I think you are on the right track and sometimes it's good to self-remember what we were thinking at a previous time. I don't see you wanting a "free lunch" or anything. I too know what you mean about "rapture" thinking where you will just be rescued without any concept of effort or responsibility. I have kind of been there done that myself.

May the C's, The Wave and Divine Cosmic Mind be with you,

Joy to the Tribe! :)

Thank you for the reminder and encouragement. :)

SeekinTruth said:
Might help to think about it all this way: the chance of making it to the hypothesized 4th Density for any individual is approaching nil. But we have been told that at the end of this Grand Cycle and with the approaching hypothesized Wave, the chances increase hugely for small groups Working hard and in the right way.

But just do what you can - CONSCIOUSLY - even if that isn't much, to advance the overall AIMS of the network, and forget whether you'll personally make it or not. Anything you accomplish consciously - any conscious Work - is not wasted, where being an unconscious machine running programs is guaranteed to keep us in cycles of mechanical/useless suffering. Don't know if this helps or not.

Yes, it does help. Thank you. :cool2:

sbeaudry said:
I have been absent from the forum for some time and am trying to get back into the groove of Working again. It's an ongoing and difficult process to keep myself on task. Sometimes it helps to be reminded that little by little gains can be made, but it takes perseverance, dedication and commitment to really make it happen for ourselves to learn our lessons. Since I was a child I think I was always striving for 4D or some higher existence but I often failed to put in the real efforts necessary to make sustained progress in my life and just wanted to magically skip to the end. That really is missing the point. Raised on the idea of the rapture like it's just something that will happen did not help. I have pulled Life is Religion (among other books) back off the shelf and plan on getting caught up with my readings and being more diligent. Course that's what I always say and I eventually fall back asleep anyway. Ah well, back on the horse.

I know I have a long way to go so thank you everyone for your contributions. Happy learning!

It's good to see you back, sbeaudry. :)

It is hard to keep on track, especially with all of the things put out there by various religions, New Agers, mainstream media outlets etc. that are meant to keep us right where we are.

When I came upon Laura's work years ago, she changed what I was looking for. Instead of only looking for the paranormal/UFOs/New Agey type of things, her works made me want to be a better person (something that I am still trying to do and not getting very far), not so that I can graduate to a higher realm (although that would be a bonus), but to just be a better person and to learn whatever lessons I need to learn. You know, be the change you want to see and all that. :)

The Work is hard, and as has been said so many times before here, that is why it is called The Work. Keep on keepin' on, sbeaudry. And I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Nienna said:
sbeaudry said:
I have been absent from the forum for some time and am trying to get back into the groove of Working again. It's an ongoing and difficult process to keep myself on task. Sometimes it helps to be reminded that little by little gains can be made, but it takes perseverance, dedication and commitment to really make it happen for ourselves to learn our lessons. Since I was a child I think I was always striving for 4D or some higher existence but I often failed to put in the real efforts necessary to make sustained progress in my life and just wanted to magically skip to the end. That really is missing the point. Raised on the idea of the rapture like it's just something that will happen did not help. I have pulled Life is Religion (among other books) back off the shelf and plan on getting caught up with my readings and being more diligent. Course that's what I always say and I eventually fall back asleep anyway. Ah well, back on the horse.

I know I have a long way to go so thank you everyone for your contributions. Happy learning!

It's good to see you back, sbeaudry. :)

It is hard to keep on track, especially with all of the things put out there by various religions, New Agers, mainstream media outlets etc. that are meant to keep us right where we are.

When I came upon Laura's work years ago, she changed what I was looking for. Instead of only looking for the paranormal/UFOs/New Agey type of things, her works made me want to be a better person (something that I am still trying to do and not getting very far), not so that I can graduate to a higher realm (although that would be a bonus), but to just be a better person and to learn whatever lessons I need to learn. You know, be the change you want to see and all that. :)

The Work is hard, and as has been said so many times before here, that is why it is called The Work. Keep on keepin' on, sbeaudry. And I look forward to seeing more of your posts.
This is exactly my experience as well.

Alex said:
Could you explain me little bit more? As far as i know Russia invaded the crimea.

If so, it was the most welcomed "invasion" in history! With over 95% Crimeans voting for it. ;)

Don't know for sure if you know Russian, but here is the link to the documentary about Crimea
http://ru.sott.net/article/237-vladimir-putin-realnymi-kuklovodami-perevorota-na-ukraine-byli-amerikantsy

And welcome to the forum, Alex! Looking forward to your introductory post.

Keit said:
Alex said:
Could you explain me little bit more? As far as i know Russia invaded the crimea.

If so, it was the most welcomed "invasion" in history! With over 95% Crimeans voting for it. ;)

Don't know for sure if you know Russian, but here is the link to the documentary about Crimea
http://ru.sott.net/article/237-vladimir-putin-realnymi-kuklovodami-perevorota-na-ukraine-byli-amerikantsy

And welcome to the forum, Alex! Looking forward to your introductory post.

Yeah, it kind of depends how you define 'invasion', I suppose. In my mind, the U.S. invaded Iraq. Saudi Arabia just invaded Yemen. An invasion is a violent violation of another country's sovereignty resulting in death. Illegal in the worst cases.

In the case of Crimea, Russia had troops legally stationed there. Kiev suffered an illegal coup. Yanukovich was still legally the leader of the country. The Russian troops were there legally, aided local militias and followed the will of the people living there. They did not attack Crimea; they protected it from an illegitimate government that wanted to destroy it, and from armed thugs who wanted to start a violent repeat of Maidan.

So on the books, it was legal. There was no invasion or violation of Ukrainian sovereignty. The coup was illegal, violent, and a violation of sovereignty. And even if someone were to make the case that it was legal (which they can't), what Russia did in Crimea was morally the right thing to do.

Here is the documentary in English: http://www.sott.net/article/294197-Crimea-The-Way-Back-Home-EN-Subtitles-Full-Documentary-VIDEO

After 3 years of the mysterious disappearance of this flight, a report of more than 400 pages has been published, apparently as to fill out the file without providing definitive conclusion.

https://www.atsb.gov.au/publications/investigation_reports/2014/aair/ae-2014-054/

https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/report-on-mh370-finds-initially-similar-route-on-pilots-flight-simulator-1758030

Report On MH370 Finds 'Initially Similar' Route On Pilot's Flight Simulator
The details were contained in a 440-page final report by the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) on the unsuccessful search for flight MH370.
World | Reuters | Updated: October 03, 2017 15:50 IST

The ATSB detailed the unsuccessful 1,046-day hunt for the plane

SYDNEY/SINGAPORE: The captain of the Malaysian Airlines aircraft that vanished somewhere in the southern Indian Ocean with 239 people on board had flown a route on his home flight simulator six weeks earlier that was "initially similar" to the one actually taken, Australian authorities said on Tuesday.

The details were contained in a 440-page final report by the Australian Transport Safety Bureau (ATSB) on the unsuccessful search for flight MH370.

The disappearance of the Boeing 777 on March 8, 2014, on a flight to Beijing from the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur, has become one of the world's greatest aviation mysteries.

The report concluded that the reasons for the loss of the aircraft could not be established with certainty until the aircraft was found.

"It is almost inconceivable and certainly societally unacceptable in the modern aviation era...for a large commercial aircraft to be missing and for the world not to know with certainty what became of the aircraft and those on board," the ATSB said.

The aircraft was thought to have been diverted thousands of miles off course out over the southern Indian Ocean before crashing off the coast of Western Australia.

Australia, which led the underwater hunt, and Malaysia and China called off a A$200 million ($160 million) search for the plane in January, despite the protests of families of those onboard.

HOME SIMULATION

Six weeks before the aircraft's disappearance, Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah used his home simulator to fly a route that was initially similar to part of the route flown by MH370 up the Strait of Malacca, with a left-hand turn and track into the southern Indian Ocean, the ATSB said in its report.

"By the last data point the aircraft had flown approximately 4,200 nautical miles," the report said. "This was further than was possible with the fuel loaded on board the aircraft for flight MH370."

The simulated aircraft track was also inconsistent with those modelled using satellite signal data from MH370, the report said.

However, the ATSB said there were enough similarities to the flight path of MH370 for the agency to carefully consider the possible implications for the underwater search area, including whether it glided after fuel exhaustion or was ditched in a controlled manner.

Aircraft debris found later indicated the flaps were most likely retracted, which wasn't consistent with a controlled ditching, the report said.

Australia's main scientific agency said in August it believes with "unprecedented precision and certainty" that the plane crashed northeast of the search zone.

But those findings were dismissed by Australia's government at the time as not specific enough, and the search has not been re-opened. Doing so depends on finding credible, new evidence about the plane's whereabouts.

The ATSB report published on Tuesday detailed the unsuccessful 1,046-day hunt for the plane, above and below the surface of the Indian Ocean, and scientific analyses of satellite pictures, sea currents and even barnacles found clinging to a piece of the plane found on Reunion Island.

"The understanding of where MH370 may be located is better now than it has ever been. The underwater search has eliminated most of the high probability areas," the ATSB said.

"We deeply regret that we have not been able to locate the aircraft, nor those 239 souls on board that remain missing."

It recommends aircraft and aircraft equipment manufacturers investigate providing better methods of automated satellite tracking for planes if they encounter problems during flight in future.

Malaysia has continued to investigate the plane's whereabouts and in August said it received an offer from a private seabed exploration firm, Ocean Infinity, to resume the search.

Malaysian investigators said in 2015 there was nothing suspicious in the financial, medical or personal histories of pilots or crew.

Back
Top Bottom