Session 23 October 1994

Hi Maheshh,

Welcome to the Forum. When you get a chance, can you write an introduction thread in our Newbies board and share with us a little bit about you, how you came across our forum, things like that? That way, you will give us a chance to welcome you aboard properly.

Thanks. :)

Q: (L) Are you suggesting we should get together and try to move something with sound?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Does this sound come from our bodies?

A: Learn. Laura will find answer through discovery.

Wow , cool to read the old sessions. Have you got any more info on the above. ie are able to path the back yard while having a cup of coffee!!??lol...just kidding

I read an account of an explorer going into a village of monks practicing lifting a granite block with only the sound of their chants. He filmed it and promptly went missing soon after.

Gandalf said:
domwatts23 said:
In this transcript the Cs say that before the fall we were in 'Union with the One'....and in others they say that 7th density is Union with the One.

Does this mean they are saying that we were in 7th density before the fall?? I thought we were in 3rd/4th?

Apologies that I cannot properly insert the quote, I don't know how to do it!!

To my knowledge, before the fall, we were 3D sto.

Have a look at that thread if you want to learn how to insert quotes.

The union with the serious one in a figurative sense could be said as we were in close interaction with the 4D... or also as a personal interpretation for the moment will not be that maybe if we were in union with the one in the 7D, we went "Tempted", we incarnated in part by our ingenuity in apes-neardental (and here the difference) we kept a time in connection with the 4D are being 3D and that reptiles could not submit to the fact of being are still ... But after abusing the pleasures (what the Cs called closing the circle) we became sas and the rest already know.

Pd:I wondered some time ago and now I have remembered ... because if the soul proboute that the apes were combiertieran in neardentales, the same thing does not happen with the apes and they remain as such ... of sure there is more at the table or I miss something crucial

matías maurán said:
Gandalf said:
domwatts23 said:
In this transcript the Cs say that before the fall we were in 'Union with the One'....and in others they say that 7th density is Union with the One.

Does this mean they are saying that we were in 7th density before the fall?? I thought we were in 3rd/4th?

The union with the serious one in a figurative sense could be said as we were in close interaction with the 4D... or also as a personal interpretation for the moment will not be that maybe if we were in union with the one in the 7D, we went "Tempted", we incarnated in part by our ingenuity in apes-neardental (and here the difference) we kept a time in connection with the 4D are being 3D and that reptiles could not submit to the fact of being are still ... But after abusing the pleasures (what the Cs called closing the circle) we became sas and the rest already know.

Pd:I wondered some time ago and now I have remembered ... because if the soul proboute that the apes were combiertieran in neardentales, the same thing does not happen with the apes and they remain as such ... of sure there is more at the table or I miss something crucial

In some point of space and "time" some part of ourselves are doing different things in those other plans of the existences where we can merge or contact with our other selves. So thinking about whether we were 3D STO, 4D STO, 7D STO before Fall is a bit like "word-splitting" because we in the same moment we live in one of that state in another "time-line" which could be our past same as our future, depending on point of view.

The more important I think, for NOW, is to consider what is the main cause of fall and why we, as the whole species, falling again and again in the same trap. That falling is based on (i.a.) desire of choosing ego based observation, thought, conclusions, decisions. When we approach to something even spiritual like work on the self, we put us in the center of it to achieving something for ourselves, to build ourselves, instead exit from ourselves, to expand one's awareness and get a distance to self as the single material entity.

lux said:
matías maurán said:
Gandalf said:
domwatts23 said:

In some point of space and "time" some part of ourselves are doing different things in those other plans of the existences where we can merge or contact with our other selves. So thinking about whether we were 3D STO, 4D STO, 7D STO before Fall is a bit like "word-splitting" because we in the same moment we live in one of that state in another "time-line" which could be our past same as our future, depending on point of view.

The more important I think, for NOW, is to consider what is the main cause of fall and why we, as the whole species, falling again and again in the same trap. That falling is based on (i.a.) desire of choosing ego based observation, thought, conclusions, decisions. When we approach to something even spiritual like work on the self, we put us in the center of it to achieving something for ourselves, to build ourselves, instead exit from ourselves, to expand one's awareness and get a distance to self as the single material entity.

I share the fact that this is relatively secondary ... as well as the souls causing mutations in the apes and because they have "stopped" ... although the conditions propitious in D'hankiar could be part of the answer and apart from Seem apart from neardentales also created australopitecus and cromagnones because it would denote a certain degree of control and experimentation.

And of course that loops and time travel make our measurements inefficient many times.

lux said:

I think this is a very good observation. I'm also not sure what "3D STO, 4D STO, 7D STO" really means since all these terms seems too abstract and far removed from the practical application of what an STO action really is. I think what you said about making a choice/with expanding awareness, in the moment, really does get more to the crux of the matter.

To give an example, suppose in a moment to moment sequence of mechanical behavior I'm following a certain trajectory which leads me, mechanically, to become negative in some way. If one can define any given moment in a timeline sequence as a 'field of operation of the Will where a choice can be made' then if I'm 'in front' of that negative reaction at the moment at which it occurs, and, consciously catch it at the moment when I would usually experience it, and externally consider the situation thru an effort of my Will then that negative energy can get transformed into a higher quality energy that leads to greater understanding. The effort of my conscious Will/intent would, I would think, be the 'magical' prime ingredient in making this 'alchemical' energy transformation possible So I would think that this greater understanding is in the 'STO direction' that could shift that timeline away from purely mechanical 'STS' behavior. It goes from a quantitative energy dynamic to one of higher quality where I'm a little more able to choose/act in a STO way the next time around rather then react in the same old way.

lux said:
matías maurán said:
Gandalf said:
domwatts23 said:

Well, good reflection ... but I'm back to the load! I think that you can try to have some literality in this case ... is a little ambiguous with the matter that before the fall "we were in union with the one" And we were SAO semi-4D ... the Pleiadian perspective is very similar and says that before the fall there was a time when our DNA had 12 strands and this was about 500,000 years ago as we measured the time ... if it served Of something and ended about 300,000 ago (the Cs go further and said some 9000 years more) with the fall ... since 200,000 years is relatively little and you would have felt with what again the Cs said that when we incarnate we live for a while Like SAO before closing the circle and becoming SAS ... leaving the things easier to the lizzies like for example less danger of depolarizing when interacting with SAS. :cool2:

Laura said:
Q: (L) So you are saying that the Fall in Eden was also the beginning of time?

Laura said:
Q: (L) Are the souls of individual humans the parts of a larger soul?

A: Yes. Close. The One. All who have fallen must learn "the hard way."

I was watching a youtube video made by Aug Tellez where he sort of corroborates the info in the above quote.

If you go to 55:40 in the above video, he states that there was a moment where time was split into different versions which caused the fragmentation of the soul and spirit. What's interesting is that by reincorporating our other selves from different timelines we are gaining awareness of a larger picture and may be what people mean when they say "healing the timelines".

This also reminds me of that one Rick and Morty episode where they split themselves into different selves!

I was watching a youtube video made by Aug Tellez where he sort of corroborates the info in the above quote.

pecha,

I didn't watch the Aug Tellez video but I did watch the Rick and Morty one since it was short. Honestly, ignoring the gratuitous fowl language it still is mostly making fun of "time" travel and splitting time lines.

It may appeal to some as being humorous (it is creative in a warped way) but I didn't think it answered many questions.

Aug Tellez it seems posted here on the forum under the forum name AT in our "Pizzagate" Explodes thread.

Everything I say is from my own direct experiences. I was involved with Solar Warden and the MILABS programs. Solar Warden is an atmospheric fleet that preserves humanity, MILABS is a dark faction that abducts people, clones and runs genetic experimentation.

There are many tricks and many flaws in the theories that are out there, some are manifested by AI supercomputer systems that trick people mentally.

Doom and gloom is a trick, this system is a soul trap, people have a specific amount of time to escape or they dissolve into the ether.

There is a team of people who have found out how to accelerate the rate of acceleration of awareness until the spirit can go into the real universe and disconnect from the false-light holographic matrix.

This place is a designed soul-trap system and they brought Earth and humanity here by dropping a previous civilization down into lower dimensions, this is all literally to trap your soul. If you can't handle the truth because of cognitive dissonance then you must do your research and get over your fears in life in order to protect yourself accordingly.

People are either living for themselves and selfishly or they are living for others and everyone together. One produces a negative hive mind collective, the other path produces a spiritual individualist collective where people continue gaining self-awareness. The negative path replaces self-awareness with automation and hybridization through cybernetics. That is the AI invasion.

If you have any questions then feel-free to ask on the site, facebook, youtube, or e-mail, I will try to answer any questions here.

I have been cleared to bring this information, many people are only willing to look at what is 'fluffy' to them. That is a trick a distortion, the entire legal and economic system is made to mirror a spiritual enslavement system that exists in the 'underworld' through these beings that are invading. Everything is from Earth or interdimensional.

Space is not what people are led to believe.

If you want to know more about the secret projects you can look into Andy Pero, James Casbolt, Max Spiers, and Donald Marshall although most of them are only partially secure of the understanding of the interdimensional aspect, including Donald who doesn't talk about the interdimensional aspect at all.

This entire system is a slavery system, that can't be avoided, you can be free if you create a pathway too freedom and this is simply being in the moment while living in respect to all life and all other moments and freeing yourself from entanglement with false-possible futures and pasts. There is a whole schematic for how people are controlled through these mental, emotional, and spiritual constructs and these are nanites, etheric implants, memory blocks, emotional attachments, entity attachments, j-seals, mind-control, trauma-based programming, false-identities, ego-based dissonance, so on and so forth.

Dream therapy, balanced live food intake, harmonic resonance therapy/meditation, emotional clearing, trauma clearing, knowing the self and all relates practices are the key. Then there are the masses who will likely take meeting this control system face to face to wake up. Do not wait for the masses, live by example.

Well, that did not really sit well with most of us. You can start with that post and read the follow-ups and come to your own conclusion but I wouldn't count on many of us becoming Aug Tellez fans.

pecha,

I didn't watch the Aug Tellez video but I did watch the Rick and Morty one since it was short. Honestly, ignoring the gratuitous fowl language it still is mostly making fun of "time" travel and splitting time lines.

It may appeal to some as being humorous (it is creative in a warped way) but I didn't think it answered many questions.

Aug Tellez it seems posted here on the forum under the forum name AT in our "Pizzagate" Explodes thread.

Well, that did not really sit well with most of us. You can start with that post and read the follow-ups and come to your own conclusion but I wouldn't count on many of us becoming Aug Tellez fans.

I'll look there, thanks for the direction goyacobol.

What does 'Open' mean when the Cassiopaean's respond? I always thought it meant; possible or unknown. But what does it really mean?

Also I noticed two Questions in a row here, but perhaps it was Laura thinking out loud.
Q: (L) They entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3 d reality and by entering in caused mutation?

Q: (L) Then were altered by Orion Union first. They resemble you.

Q: (L) Who resembles us?

A: The Orions.

What does 'Open' mean when the Cassiopaean's respond? I always thought it meant; possible or unknown. But what does it really mean?
Yes, but I think it can also have a connotation of "you should figure it out yourself".

Also I noticed two Questions in a row here, but perhaps it was Laura thinking out loud.
I think the first one could be the part of the previous C's response. Like this:

A: Yes. Then were altered by Orion Union first. They resemble you.

I think the first one could be the part of the previous C's response. Like this:

FWIW, based on the session.exe version, it is like this:

Q: (L) They entered into living creatures on this planet to experience 3 d reality and by entering in caused mutation?
Q: (L) Then were altered by Orion Union first.
A: They resemble you.
A: The Orions.

Back
Top Bottom