Session 24 February 1996

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
February 24, 1996

Frank, Laura, SV, PZ, SZ, MM, W

{Another cranky session probably due to the presence of the guests. I think it was mostly Cs influence, and they were probably less forthcoming because the individuals present were not really asking.}

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: (L) Who do we have with us this evening?

A: Vorta.

Q: (L) And where do you transmit from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) First item: it seems that everyone in this room has been experiencing some sort of major, cumulative problems, all on the same day. Would you comment on this, please?

A: Exception.

Q: (L) What exception?

A: Frank. Move board over to left. Your left. {adjustment made} More. {further adjustment.} OK. Better centered.

Q: Can you comment on SV's situation since she is the most upset?

A: Not unless you ask specifics.

Q: (S) I know I am under attack and I am going to deal with it the best way I can. It's hard, but there is nothing else I can do. I knew I was coming under attack because the clock that does not work was humming again and that is always a sure sign.

A: Concealment causes bereavement.

Q: (L) Who is bereaved?

A: Who is concealing?

Q: (L) Are you trying to hide your emotional state? (S) Of course. It's my problem. (L) Well, remember what they told me: when I hurt, everyone else suffers. (S) But, if I don't tell anyone else, then no one else has to suffer.

A: Networking provides solutions, and not just on the computer!!!

Q: (S) Well, I am upset with everything about my mother. I know it is my own fault... If I had left them at the home, everything would have been fine.

A: No.

Q: (S) Well, it's not fine now. Everybody is upset. Everybody is miserable. (F) It is certainly not a good situation. (S) I want to know about this clock. Is it really a warning signal as I think it is?

A: What do you think? Remember, you learn on an exponential curve, once you have become "tuned in." This means that you become increasingly able to access the universal consciousness. Please learn to trust your increasing awareness. All who are present here are at one point or another on that cycle, or one point or another on that cycle of progression, some further along than others. If you properly network without prejudice, you may all wind up at the same point on this cycle. We also mean that you can access the universal consciousness to find the answers to otherwise unseen truths, such as the clock vibrating as a sign of increased 4th density STS presence, for but one example.

Q: (L) Well, along this line, MM has a very strange object appearing in “aura photographs” in her house and, more or less with her. It appears to be a column of light, or a luminescent tube of some sort. What is it?

A: Represents conduit created by presence at locator which is in direct communication with higher density levels. And, in fact, there is some degree of convergence between same.

Q: (L) What presence are we talking about?

A: Many and varied.

Q: (L) And this is also a convergence point of densities?

A: Not exactly; convergence is taking place to some degree.

Q: (L) Are these presences STS or STO?

A: Both.

Q: (L) It is like a portal?

A: Not a portal, it is a conduit. A portal is an opening allowing influences to manifest from higher density levels and downward. A conduit is a "two way street."

Q: (W) What do they want MM to do?

A: That is not the correct concept. Correction: A conduit develops both because of locator and... the entities present. It is not locator fixed.

Q: (L) What should MM do in regard to this opening and these presences?

A: Nothing in particular... But it is up to MM to decide how to handle the situation.

Q: (L) Are any of these presences connected to the statue?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) What kind of entity is connected with the statue?

A: Fifth density holdover.

Q: (L) Why is this being there?

A: Chooses to be. And no, Laura, it is not a Lizard!!!

Q: (L) Well, then what is it?

A: Didn't we just tell you?

Q: (L) Yes. We were talking about that earlier. How dead dudes can attach to things or people or houses or whatever. How are we going to solve this?

A: What needs to be solved?

Q: (L) Can she use this conduit?

A: Of course. And has already!!! If she had not, the conduit would not exist!

Q: (MM) How can I use it more effectively?

A: This would violate learning directive.

Q: (MM) What is the connection between the statue and myself?

A: All is interconnected. Please refer to our first few responses of this session!

Q: (L) She can use it to access universal consciousness?

Q: (L) Well, what can she do to maximize the STO presence and minimize the STS use of the conduit?

A: Oh Laura, my dear, seems you need a refresher course in the transcripts. Maybe suggest you read them and relax and privately listen to the ones you have not as of yet transcribed a little more. This would be extremely helpful in your many and increasing communications via the "net" as well. Remember, we help you to unlock answers that have been placed in your superconsciousness files from before the "time" of the birth of your physical body. Also, false information is worse than no information at all. Now, for PZ: Please denote quote marks in your reading back of the answers, in order to preserve the greatest possible meaning! Thank you!

Q: (MM) What is happening to me when I feel I am being touched in a sleep or semi-sleep state?

A: Various entities.

Q: (MM) What is their purpose for doing this?

A: Too vague to explain and this is learning material. Consult karmic references.

Q: (MM) I would like to ask about my karma with W?

A: Remember two things: Number one, there are better ways to access this information than to expect us to lead you by the hand, this is not learning. Number two, Too many personal questions begin to restrict the channel!

Q: (L) Mike Lindemann asked us if we would be interested in utilizing ISCNI as a forum for the material. Is this an acceptable forum?

A: Okay.

Q: (L) You also said that publishing would "explode." Can you give us any more on that?

A: Is this "personal data night?"

Q: (L) Well, I didn't think it was personal data. I have a number of questions from people all over the world that I need to get answered, and it seems that people are interested, and I would like to get the material out there.

A: We have advised on this subject already, and patience is a virtue which builds strength!

Q: (L) Mike Lindeman has proposed that we submit the channeling to 'rigorous testing.'

A: Mike Lindemann does not channel, now does he? What sort of rigorous testing does he propose?

Q: (L) He didn't say. I guess they want short-term predictions and all sorts of little tests...

A: Precisely, now what does this tell you?

Q: It tells us that he wants proof.

A: Third density "proof" does not apply, as we have explained again and again. Now, listen very carefully: if proof of that type were possible, what do you suppose would happen to free will, and thusly to learning, Karmic Directive Level One?

Q: (L) Well, I guess that if there is proof, you are believing in the proof and not the spirit of the thing. You are placing your reliance upon a material thing. You have lost your free will. Someone has violated your free will by the act of PROVING something to you.

A: If anyone CHOOSES to believe, that is their prerogative!

Q: (PZ) {unintelligible but sarcastic sounding remark}

A: You did not completely understand the previous response, Pat. And what would constitute proof?

Q: (L) Predictions that came true, answers that were verifiable about a number of things.

A: Those would still be dismissed by a great many as mere coincidences. We have already given predictions, will continue to do so, but, remember, "time" does not exist. This is a 3rd density illusion. We don not play in that sandbox and cannot and never will. The primary reason for our communication is to help you to learn by teaching yourselves to learn, thereby strengthening your soul energy, and assisting your advancement.

Q: (L) Are you saying that your primary reason is just to teach us? This small group?

A: Because you asked for help.

Q: (L) So, you came through because we asked. Is this material being given to others, or is it designed to or intended to be shared with others?

A: If they ask in the necessary way. Otherwise, the sharing of the messages we give to you will teach millions of others.

Q: (L) What is the 'necessary way?'

A: How "long did it take you?"

Q: (L) Well, it took all our lives and a LOT of hard work.

A: Okay, now what did we mean when we referred to "millions of others?"

Q: (L) Are you saying that this information will be transmitted in some way to millions of others?

A: In what way?

Q: (L) Well, the only thing I can think of is through books.

A: Bingo!!

Q: (W) That's a lot of work.

A: The work has been ongoing, W!

Q: (W) Well, it all has to be typed, and edited, and correlated and put in a cohesive form, and it will be a couple of years....

A: All will be taken care of, and no, W!.

Q: (L) Well, that's a clue! A concession! (W) Well, I was thinking of the time frame and so many things are getting ready to happen any time now. It seems like the information needs to get out there soon or it will be obsolete.

A: Prejudice serves no purpose! Also, who says that the information is going to be obsolete?

Q: (PZ) What is the matter with just making photocopies and binding it?

A: Wait and see. And don't be surprised if events supercede such options.

Q: (L) Well, that's a clue! I wonder what they mean?

A: Wait and see?

Q: (W) I would like to know about this comet that is being talked about on the internet that people say is going to crash into the Earth on April 7th...

A: Nonsense!!!

Q: (L) Well, I am curious about PZs and MM and Ws mysterious phone calls, and the strange guy who has been stalking PZ being seen peering in the window at Frank's job. Are all of these things interconnected.

A: No comment. All of these things can be discovered by utilising the methods we have taught you and the talents you possess and have learned elsewhere.

Q: (L) Well, group, have we answered all these questions yet?

A: Facetiousness is humorous, so long as all present understand intent!

Q: (L) Recently I heard a clapping sound behind my back, and I spun around and there was no one there. Gene B mentioned hearing the "clapping" sounds behind him when he was meditating once. I understand that this is like breaking the sound barrier when something comes through from another density...

A: Not "sound" barrier, just "barrier" will do!

Q: (L) Well, in regard to PZ's situation...

A: PZ has had "situations" going on for some time, as you measure it.

Q: (L) Well, considering her husband's work, her own work, her security clearances... and that it is very common to get the funny phone calls and now W has also had these phone calls...

A: Greys.

Q: (L) Well, there was a woman on television who had claimed that she was being abducted. She left a voice activated tape recorder on her night table, and during the night a strange, metallic sounding voice was recorded which said: 'don't wake up,' and it was the strangest thing you ever heard. And, Karla Turner had the same sort of thing going on with her. (MM to W) Should we tell them who this was that was calling? (L) Who, God? (MM) No. Go ahead. (W) I can only tell you who he claimed to be. He died in 1952. It was Paramahansa. (MM) Yes. I went out and found a tape of Yogananda, and it was HIS voice! And then the tape fried my karaoke machine. (L) Well, it either was, or it wasn't. Was the voice that of Yogananda? Can we ask?

A: You can ask.

Q: (L) Well, was it?

A: Was it?

Q: (L) Well, where is Yogananda now?

A: Fifth density.

Q: (L) So, Yogananda is in 5th density. Cayce once said that he would return in 1998 as a 'liberator.' Did he mean that he would be born in 1998, or 'activate' in 1998?

A: That is not important.

Q: (L) Now, my memory for dates and times has always been, at best, a little vague. But, lately, it has been really bad. What is the cause of this loss of ability to keep a sequential record of what one does, who one sees, etc? It is really strange.

A: It is not strange. As one "ages" the illusion of time passage begins to deteriorate because your "higher mind" begins to understand the illusion.

Q: (L) I was reading some of the transcripts earlier today. One of the things I read was about the Nephilim and their interactions with human beings and about other planets and molecularization, etc. Then, I was reading about the planet Kantek. Are there any human beings, on Earth, at the present time, who carry in them the Nephilim genes?

Q: (L) MM has a six foot tall daughter. I have a kid who is pretty tall. Could this be a manifestation of Nephilim genes?

A: Maybe, maybe not.

Q: (L) Is there any way one can tell?

A: Would you want to?

Q: (L) Yes.

A: No you wouldn't!

Q: (L) Would these Nephilim genetics be passed down in the natural way, or would they be the result of genetic manipulation by genetically altering a fetus and then putting it back?

A: No to latter. One clue: double Y chromosomes.

Q: (W) That's male...

A: Nephalim were.

Q: (L) They, were male. Women are a double X, men are XY.

A: Prisons are filled with double Y's with monstrous personality disorders, almost always Caucasian and over- sized. Also, "bikers" often carry the gene. We suggest you not share this in a general way on the net!!!

Q: (L) On TV they interviewed a serial killer. He was HUGE! He described killing. The shrink who was analyzing said he did it because he wanted to get caught. I did NOT get that feeling. I think he did it just because it was what he did. Bikers often carry the gene... and this is why they form 'gangs.' Nephalim. Bikers. Big. Caucasian. My, my, my. Is there any other clue you can give?

A: Nephalim are not currently on your world, just trace residuals.

Q: (L) Trace residuals in people. And there are supposed to be 36 million of them coming...

A: With the wave.

Q: (L) That reminds me: is it possible that this comet cluster you have talked about exists in 4th density?

Q: (L) The comet cluster is in 3rd density?

A: Transcends 3rd and 4th.

Q: (L) Okay, so it is both in 3rd and 4th...

A: It will be visible to you.

Q: (L) Well, everyone is having fits over Hale Bopp, is it related?

A: ? Many space objects currently or recently visible are mysterious.

Q: (F) Well, on the news last night they reported that something had been sighted in 1991 and 1992 that had not reappeared... they thought it was a comet, then they said it wasn't that, and they also said it appeared to be pulsating. Even the astronomers were at a loss about this thing that has disappeared. (PZ) Is this thing that was seen in 1991 and 1992 going to be part of this wave?

Q: (PZ) I understand that they are building the largest telescope ever on top of a mountain in Peru. Is this telescope going to have the ability to forewarn about the wave?

A: There is the ability to forewarn of the comet cluster, but not the wave as it is not visible. Question is whether or not warnings will be given due to clandestine and political factors.

Q: (W) Well, they already have the technology and are searching the skies with the SETI telescope in Puerto Rico.

A: SETI Schmetti, W! SETI stands for "search for extra terrestrial intelligence," now why don't you all start a search for a method to invent indoor plumbing?

Q: (W) Well, you know, Carl Sagan... (L) Oh, I know. And they are always asking for money. Every time I get their mail-outs I write across the top: "They are already here! When will you guys wake up?!" And I send it back. Does Carl Sagan know that we have already been 'invaded?'

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, he is just lying?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Is there anything we ought to cover that we haven't asked at this point? (MM) Yes. Was it Yogananda?

A: Learning is fun. Otherwise, you would still be riding your bicycles, complete with training wheels, and on that note, Good Night.

Q: Good Night. Thank You.

End of Session

Hithere said:
Does anyone know if there is a higher prevalence of double Y chromosomes in certified psycopaths? It is discussed in
this thread

I wouldn't think so, cause maybe just too easy to test. Could be just a variation of anti-social behavior. But this is what I found:

the adelaide law review said:
As a final comment concerning the possible correlation between the double Y abnormality and psychopathy one may quote from Griffiths ( 197l a )26 :

text said:
"Of the many disparate abnormal manifestations of the condition, probably the most constant are increased stature, asocial and introverted mental attitudes, impaired intelligence and a disposition to psychopathic mental illness."

[…]

That all double Y males do not become anti-social, or even psychopathic, ' is apparent from the case published by Wiener and Sutherland (1968)33 and the recent researches published by Sutherland et al. (1972)34;and that all "psychopaths" do not have sex chromosome abnormalities is seen from the survey conducted by Masterson et al. (1970)35.

_http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/journals/AdelLawRw/1972/2.pdf

Hithere said:
Does anyone know if there is a higher prevalence of double Y chromosomes in certified psycopaths? It is discussed in
this thread

You are assuming that there is something such as a "certified psychopath" that really relates to psychopathy and not anti-social personality disorder.

Psychopathy in relation to genetics is a topic that is off-limits to research.

Q: (L) Trace residuals in people. And there are supposed to be 36 million of them coming...

A: With the wave.

Perhaps this was mentioned elsewhere, but 36 million is 0.52% out of 6.92 billion. Maybe an interesting figure in relation to possible total number of essential psychopaths around the World.

Laura said:
Hithere said:
this thread

You are assuming that there is something such as a "certified psychopath" that really relates to psychopathy and not anti-social personality disorder.

I was thinking of convicted criminals who has gotten the diagnosis of anti-social personality disorder, didn't really think to separate the two terms! :)

As a final comment concerning the possible correlation between the double Y abnormality and psychopathy one may quote from Griffiths ( 197l a )26 :

Quote from: text
"Of the many disparate abnormal manifestations of the condition, probably the most constant are increased stature, asocial and introverted mental attitudes, impaired intelligence and a disposition to psychopathic mental illness."

[…]

That all double Y males do not become anti-social, or even psychopathic, ' is apparent from the case published by Wiener and Sutherland (1968)33 and the recent researches published by Sutherland et al. (1972)34;and that all "psychopaths" do not have sex chromosome abnormalities is seen from the survey conducted by Masterson et al. (1970)35.

Thank you Legolas, seems like there is a correlation between YY and what they called psychopathy until the new definition of anti-social personality disorder took over (in the 60s?) Now there is a tentative split between these 2 terms, according to Wikipedia:

"Antisocial personality disorder is sometimes wrongly referred to as psychopathy or sociopathy. Currently, neither psychopathy nor sociopathy are valid diagnoses described in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, and the ICD-10 of the World Health Organization also lacks psychopathy as a diagnostic disorder. Psychopathy is normally seen as a subset of the antisocial personality disorder, but Blair believes that the antisocial personality disorder and psychopathy may be separate conditions altogether."

_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antisocial_personality_disorder

Edit: Should have specified dissocial personality disorder instead of anti-social personality disorder:

"The World Health Organization's ICD-10 defines a conceptually similar disorder to antisocial personality disorder called (F60.2) Dissocial personality disorder.[8]
It is characterized by at least 3 of the following:
Callous unconcern for the feelings of others and lack of the capacity for empathy.
Gross and persistent attitude of irresponsibility and disregard for social norms, rules, and obligations.
Incapacity to maintain enduring relationships.
Very low tolerance to frustration and a low threshold for discharge of aggression, including violence.
Incapacity to experience guilt and to profit from experience, particularly punishment.
Markedly prone to blame others or to offer plausible rationalizations for the behavior bringing the subject into conflict.
Persistent irritability."

[quote author=Laura]
February 24, 1996

{Another cranky session probably due to the presence of the guests. I think it was mostly Cs influence, and they were probably less forthcoming because the individuals present were not really asking.}

[...]

End of Session
[/quote]

Just reviewing and noted this, hardly worth mentioning, small typo: "We do not play..." - scratched out the n attached.

A: Those would still be dismissed by a great many as mere coincidences. We have already given predictions, will continue to do so, but, remember, "time" does not exist. This is a 3rd density illusion. We don not play in that sandbox and cannot and never will. The primary reason for our communication is to help you to learn by teaching yourselves to learn, thereby strengthening your soul energy, and assisting your advancement.

It is mentioned that the session was cranky etc. Can understand this, yet the session also seems to have had a few humorous moments, albeit, given the situations, may not have seemed that way at the time. Also, there are a few interesting pearls (like the one above) added; as example:

Q: (L) So, you came through because we asked. Is this material being given to others, or is it designed to or intended to be shared with others?

A: If they ask in the necessary way. Otherwise, the sharing of the messages we give to you will teach millions of others.

Q: (L) What is the 'necessary way?'

A: How "long did it take you?"

Q: (L) Well, it took all our lives and a LOT of hard work.

A: Okay, now what did we mean when we referred to "millions of others?"

Q: (L) Are you saying that this information will be transmitted in some way to millions of others?

A: In what way?

Q: (L) Well, the only thing I can think of is through books.

A: Bingo!!
:cool2:

And

Q: (L) Now, my memory for dates and times has always been, at best, a little vague. But, lately, it has been really bad. What is the cause of this loss of ability to keep a sequential record of what one does, who one sees, etc? It is really strange.

A: It is not strange. As one "ages" the illusion of time passage begins to deteriorate because your "higher mind" begins to understand the illusion.

The double "Y's" et al, was a interesting review reference, as is:

A: There is the ability to forewarn of the comet cluster, but not the wave as it is not visible. Question is whether or not warnings will be given due to clandestine and political factors.

Seems completely so.

A: SETI Schmetti, W! SETI stands for "search for extra terrestrial intelligence," now why don't you all start a search for a method to invent indoor plumbing?
:wow:

A: Learning is fun. Otherwise, you would still be riding your bicycles, complete with training wheels, and on that note, Good Night.

Sometimes it seems i'm still trying to keep the training wheels greased, let alone take them off and advancing to the next modus.

Thanks for the session. :)

Laura said:
February 24, 1996

Q: It tells us that he wants proof.

A: Third density "proof" does not apply, as we have explained again and again. Now, listen very carefully: if proof of that type were possible, what do you suppose would happen to free will, and thusly to learning, Karmic Directive Level One?

Hello, anyone can help me in what direction I find more information on this said that by Cs, Karmic Directive Level One? :huh:

Laura said:
Hithere said:
this thread

That to me is a little telling. I am also curious about this question. What will be the mechanics of this invasion?

EDIT: sorry. I just realized this question is self evident. I mistakenly thought that this session was published a few days ago. I am curious as to the prevalence of the double y chromesome in psychopaths though.

Fascinating !

As of lately that phenomena has been a lot on my mind lately. The sensation of fluid time, and the deterioration of linear time.

Though I have been scanning and working with correcting 1000+ old (film) negatives during the past 3 weeks mainly from the 80s and 90s, which in itself opened a can of worms in the shape of memories, emotions and words that have been said back then.

It was a constant jumping (and dwelling) between different times, people -
and the awareness of Now (or my perception of the now, i should say).

Yet in the whole process, a sensation of fluidness of “time”, became much stronger, while weakening the illusion of time. There was also a feeling of freedom in it - kind of like when you fly in dreams.

At the same time, there was/is a layer of deep sorrow present … such as when you finally loose an illusion, the natural grieving process takes place, while deeper down you start already to adapt to a new reality. It is a bit like saying good bye to an old friend. Or two people in ‘love’, yet they can’t live together, because you know deep down; both ain’t good for one another.

Hello, anyone can help me in what direction I find more information on this said that by Cs, Karmic Directive Level One? :huh:
One other "level one directive" reference is in the following session:

Session 12 December 1995:
Q: (L) Frank and I discussed a name for the magazine last night and we came up with - and who knows how - Aurora to symbolize the dawn, waking up... that sort of thing. Where in the world did this come from?

A: Refer to the previous 2 answers.

Q: (L) Any comments?

A: No need, you are doing just fine by yourselves.

Q: (L) (S) What did you expect them to say? "Atta girl!?" [laughter] Will the magazine support itself?

A: We are not going to answer that as it would violate level one directive.

Q: (L) What is a "level one directive?"

A: Refer to last answer.

Q: (L) Well, fine! I want to know! Is there some place that gives out orders?

A: You will know when it is right, and not before!

There is another session that refers to "free will directive":

Session 3 February 1996:
Q: (L) Okay, there is a fellow, TF, who has been hanging around PZ's print shop, who has a VERY strange story about his past and present. The funny thing is, all the odd things about his story that we were discussing recently, he explained point by point the following day as though he had been listening to our conversation and knew of our doubts and suspicions. Who is this guy and what are his objectives where PZ is concerned?

A: Best not to discuss issues which threaten to interfere with free will directive. Suggest you stay "on your toes" with this one!

Q: (L) Is there anything about this that you can tell us that does not interfere with free will?

A: Have you not thought to gently inquire of the individual in question? And if not, why not? Generally, those involved in a ruse, be it simple or complex, are uncomfortable with graduated incremental disclosure!

Another reference speaks of a "learning directive":

Session 17 February 1996:
Q: (L) Well, since you could give me the name of a chiropractor, why can't you give me the name of a publisher?

A: Because it violates learning directive. But note: it is close at "hand."

Q: (L) I don't get it.

A: What do you spend so much "time" doing with your hands?

Q: (L) I type... letters to people on the net...

A: Light bulb?

Q: (S) Bright idea! (L) No, it has to be more complicated than that.

A: Look for a directory of publishers, and their mail addresses, for example.

Another reference to "learning directive" is found in the following session:

Session 24 February 1996:
Q: (L) Yes. We were talking about that earlier. How dead dudes can attach to things or people or houses or whatever. How are we going to solve this?

A: What needs to be solved?

Q: (L) Can she use this conduit?

A: Of course. And has already!!! If she had not, the conduit would not exist!

Q: (MM) How can I use it more effectively?

A: This would violate learning directive.

Q: (MM) What is the connection between the statue and myself?

A: All is interconnected. Please refer to our first few responses of this session!

Q: (L) She can use it to access universal consciousness?

Free will and learning seem to be the basic tenants of "Karmic Directive Level One" or perhaps "level one" directives.

The following session seems to indicate there are higher or more broad ranging directives such as "Prime level 7" directives:

Session 30 November 1996:

Q: (L) You said that crop circles represented thoughts from 6th density. What does this mean?

A: We are compiling an almanac as well as a manual for the entire Terran population there. The reason we are doing this, is that there are millions who want to know the answers on the eve of the Grand Cycle Transformation. However, there are precious few that have chosen to try this form of communication, thus opening up a conduit.

Q: (L) Well, how many people are going to be able to understand?

A: But it would not be in form with Prime Level 7 Directive to limit entirely the availability of supreme knowledge!!!

Q: (L) So you are trying to put the entire story out there for all the world to see?

A: Not "trying," we are, my dear.

Q: (L) Okay, crop circles are a language, so to speak. Are they in some way related to mathematics?

A: Mathematics is the one and only true universal language.

Q: (L) Well, I just don't see how they can be decoded.

A: In this room is all the mental power needed, with addition of another "room" in Wroclaw, of course, that is needed to "crack" the code of our circles.

Q: (L) How do we start?

A: All one needs is a foundational point to build a computer program. And we have given you this already.

Another "free will directive" reference is in the following session:

Session 1 November 1997:

Q: (Ark) I would like to know if the Cassiopaeans, together with other STO, are participating in some of this programming?

A: There is no need for us to participate in programming.

Q: Why is that?

A: Because we do not violate free will directive!

Q: (T) It's 3rd and 4th STS that does it.

A: 4th, mostly.

Although the Cs (and possibly 4D STO) operate under a directive of free will it seems our free will can be violated by 3D STS but "4th mostly" as far as STS violations.

Back
Top Bottom