Session 24 June 2022

(Pierre) They dance in an organized way. In a previous session, the C's said no need for a space virus for Plague 2.0 - recombination will do the job. I'm paraphrasing. In a subsequent session, they said 'space virus'. So, it's not mutually exclusive.

(L) No need - recombination will do it, but...

(Joe) Recombination WITH the space virus?

A: Yes

Q: (Pierre) Oh yeah.

(Joe) So a space virus that isn't necessarily that bad, but because of the recombination as a result of the mass vaccination program, it makes it worse basically.
…….
(Gaby) When the next plague arrives, will it be preceded by obvious cometary explosions?

A: Small ones.

Q: (Andromeda) And then the big ones come after.

(Pierre) Small comets, uh... It's something, eh? It's not meteorites.

Thanks for the new session! All the positive messages for us. We know all goes well for us, but still have to careful about space virus that’s going to affect worse for vaccinated people, such as our family members, friends and neighbors.
I have been prepared for some but I don’t know it’s enough or not.
And I am not worrying about some suffering from what’s to come, because Cs and Laura says suffering activities DNA.
So, maybe some suffering is necessary for raising one’s own vibration frequency that needs for to ridding the Wave?

A: Suffering activates neuro-chemicals which turn on DNA receptors.

Q: (A) I don't want to suffer if so! And to have my receptors ... (L) We'll have to invent a special suffering just for that. (A) Okay dear. [Laughter.] (L) Well we must be getting smarter with all the suffering we did back in July through January with this Vincent Bridges business. We must've really gotten smart cause we were really suffering and it culminated in incredible suffering. But I do not want anymore infections. That was not the right kind of suffering. But maybe that was evidence of neuro-chemicals being turned on! When we had our sicknesses in January I was very, very sick first, for about the same exact period of time that Ark was very, very sick. We both had massive infections that were hard to fight. We had to get major antibiotics. The pain was horrible. What was the cause of these infections?

A: Laura, Ark: First opening was stress. Second part was directed wave of negative energy. Third was bacteria activated by this frequency. End result was response from your system which did act beneficially.

I would ask, why would we need to change anything in the past? I would agree that it would be very difficult to pursue that avenue without making decisions about the limitation of free will. Isn't suffering a powerful gateway to deeper understanding of one's self?
I guess to stick a spoke in STS's wheels? I imagine they keep trying to 'change the past'. However, I don't know how successful trying to counteract that would be. I don't know how successful even they are (or what effect it has on them - it could be extremely entropic). There seem to be lots of movies or tv series based on the subject..
Project Almanac, The Butterfly Effect, Signal to name a few. All with unintended consequences...

hi M, interesting questions ... if we travelled back in time yet did not change anything, intentionally, would we still be changing the fabric of space/time to some extent by simply being there ? something like the Butterfly Effect.

if 3d time is a construct of this density, i'm wondering at some point when we move up the density ladder maybe we won't have to travel back anywhere, we will just have to think about being there, and we will see / experience those thoughts or connect to the universal library mind for more knowledge.
:-)

Hi

When humanity can use the time machine in 4D there will be other conditions not only on the planet but also with our mind-body-soul complex (which I sense is the time machine). Previously Cassiopaeans have told us about the variability of physicality in fourth density, so the possible rules of time travel would not be the same as in third density. It seems that we have to get rid of any knowledge we have of what we think time travel should be like.
Stock-800x400-2.png

R: .. Remember, most all power necessary for altering reality and physicality is contained within the belief center of the mind. This is something you will understand more closely when you reach 4th density reality where physicality is no longer a prison, but is instead, your home, for you to alter as you please. In your current state, you have the misinterpretation of believing that reality is finite and therein lies your difficulty with finite physical existence. We are surprised that you are still not able to completely grasp this concept.

Q: (T) Now, didn't they tell us that when the transition occurs, those who are moving to 4th density will move, and those who aren't, won't. And that it is not a physical move. That we really would not notice a difference when
we shifted because it's all right here. And, those who are going to shift will shift right where they stand, and they won't really notice a change, and the perception is not the issue, it is the awareness of the shift, because we will still be physical... am I heading anywhere in the
right direction?
A: Variability of physicality.
Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with changing of DNA via awareness?
The issue of interacting with the material world being difficult due to frequency mismatch is more a problem between 4D and 3D. 4D is a realm of variable physicality. The NON physical realms have no problem interacting with all densities IF the necessary conditions are met. STO only does so if truly ASKED, and STS does it via 4D manipulation. STS exists as a thought form for balance in 6 D realms.
Q: (L) How many can be carried in one mother ship?

A: 150,000

Q: (L) Holy Shi'ite Moslems! What size are they? And, we have to remember that these ships are bigger inside, as a rule, because of some sort of strange principal at that level.

A: Exactly, remember, there is variability of physicality on 4th density, but not lack of physicality.

In the first instance the possible 4D time traveler could choose the state of his 3D presence, he could choose for example to remain in an ethereal state and be invisible to the eyes of a possible witness. I read in the comments the concern of some about the viruses that the time traveler might encounter, however, as I mentioned the physical body of the entity could be different and given this, the entity could not be affected by a material organism and neither could it affect a timeline if its will is not to do so.

The first objective of this entity with an STO vibration would be knowledge and experience and when it will be asked for help to the souls in 3D.

I agree with what you mention. This entity could choose to time travel without moving from its environment and only using its mind.
It seems that the 4D mind is capable of conceiving a vehicle, an instrument or a body. We must remember what the Cs said about the Men in Black, they are a type of time travelers.

A: They are very real and physical in fourth density, too. The difference is that fourth density physicality is not the same as third density physicality. But that is not to say that there is no physicality in fourth density. In order to completely remove all attachment to physicality, one must reach sixth density or higher. Everything below that involves some aspect of physicality or attachment to physicality; as in fifth density, the contemplation zone, which is simply a recycling of those from 1st through 4th densities, in the etheric plane. They are brought back down and recycled into one of the physical realms. Each density level one through four, involves lesser and lesser physicality, as you know it, but nevertheless there still is physicality. Third density physicality, however, remains constant on third density when a being or a craft or an instrument of any kind manufactured or conceived in fourth density arrives in third density, it is able to navigate through third density in fourth density reality. However, when it malfunctions, whatever is left of it remains in third density. Those reports of objects or of any physical structure whatsoever, be it a being or a construct, disappearing from third density to fourth density, in each and every case, involves an object or a being, or a construct, which is not in the process of malfunctioning. It is still fully operational at its fourth density realm. It is merely visiting third density which has a limited capacity, as you measure time in its passage, therefore it does, indeed, remove itself naturally, at some point, to fourth density. However, if it malfunctions or is in any way bro

(L) Who or what are the individuals called "Men in Black"?

A: Lizard projections.

Q: (T) Does that mean that they are just projecting an image of a being?

A: Yes.
Q: (T) The MIBS are not real, then, in our physical terms?

A: Partly correct. You do not understand technology but we will describe it if you like.

Q: (L) We like. Please describe this.

A: Okay. Get ready. First we must explain further time "travel" because the two concepts are closely related. The first step is to artificially induce an electromagnetic field. This opens the door between dimensions of reality. Next, thoughts must be channelled by participant in order to access reality bonding channel. They must then focus the energy to the proper dimensional bridge. The electrons must be arranged in correct frequency wave. Then the triage must be sent through realm "curtain" in order to balance perceptions at all density levels.

The experience is thus different from what 4D STS entities experience, it is worth remembering what the Greys do in third density

Since it appears that time and space are unified at some level, it would naturally follow that time is just another dimension for movement and exploration. Why time travel is kind of like asking why go do things in another country when the one you're in already has plenty of things to do. The answer of course is to see and experience different things, and there are different degrees of experiencing.

I found the time travel aspect of the control system to be basically the most disconcerting thing about it. If 4D STS gets infinite do-overs, how does one stand against that kind of power unless you can do the same thing back to them? Humanity doesn't have that kind of power, so they will literally always be able to win in the end. The only possible equalizer I could think of at the time is that if enough freewill energy was concentrated around a certain aim, it would magnetize enough mass around a particular experience that it would be difficult for the Lizzies to alter the outcome. Even if some of the events in the middle changed, the timeline would be more or less anchored around that choice. I then thought that they would then proceed to make hundreds of tiny changes to the individuals feeding energy into the choice, gradually chipping away at the consensus, and with infinite do-overs, they ought to eventually be successful there as well. I wasn't sure if 4D STO would ever intervene on humanity's behalf. The ripple effects combined with other groups who can mess up the messing up seems to make time travel another avenue through which the universe ultimately balances itself.

Since it appears that time and space are unified at some level, it would naturally follow that time is just another dimension for movement and exploration. Why time travel is kind of like asking why go do things in another country when the one you're in already has plenty of things to do. The answer of course is to see and experience different things, and there are different degrees of experiencing.

I found the time travel aspect of the control system to be basically the most disconcerting thing about it. If 4D STS gets infinite do-overs, how does one stand against that kind of power unless you can do the same thing back to them? Humanity doesn't have that kind of power, so they will literally always be able to win in the end. The only possible equalizer I could think of at the time is that if enough freewill energy was concentrated around a certain aim, it would magnetize enough mass around a particular experience that it would be difficult for the Lizzies to alter the outcome. Even if some of the events in the middle changed, the timeline would be more or less anchored around that choice. I then thought that they would then proceed to make hundreds of tiny changes to the individuals feeding energy into the choice, gradually chipping away at the consensus, and with infinite do-overs, they ought to eventually be successful there as well. I wasn't sure if 4D STO would ever intervene on humanity's behalf. The ripple effects combined with other groups who can mess up the messing up seems to make time travel another avenue through which the universe ultimately balances itself.
Yeah, when you put it that way, it does appear like the 'game is rigged' in favor of the STS forces. However, reading the C's clues I get the sense that there are details, and maybe 'laws', regarding time travel that we're not yet aware of. For example this:
A: Intent must be pure STO for best results.
Maybe that's a clue? Maybe, the more STS minded the user is, the more uncertain are the results? And, as have been said before, as the Achille's heel of the STS dudes is wishful thinking, maybe that wishful thinking will skew their results? And, one could imagine that if you go back and change something in the past, with some evil intent, that one change could accidently alter some other minor details that in turn will work against their plans?

Or, maybe I'm just applying wishful thinking myself here! ;-D

When humanity can use the time machine in 4D there will be other conditions not only on the planet but also with our mind-body-soul complex (which I sense is the time machine). Previously Cassiopaeans have told us about the variability of physicality in fourth density, so the possible rules of time travel would not be the same as in third density. It seems that we have to get rid of any knowledge we have of what we think time travel should be like.
There is generally no such thing as time according to the Cassiopaeans, so the references to time may not be very relevant. Rather, I would suggest looking at it this way here:

In 3rd Density in your experience cycle, you are always at one point and you move from point to point experiencing one "act" in front of you. Of course, these points do not have to be lineary arrange, but you always see/you are on one of the points anyway.

In 4th Density, you perceive the entire Cycle in 4 Density simultaneously. Where you choose which of the points you want to focus on. As a result, you take action on each of these points to produce the final result.

In 4D the physicality follows you (from point to point) because of its veriability. Not like now (in 3rd Density) where it is somewhat of a "prison" and a change of mind does not automatically mean a change in perceived experiences in time and space. In 4 Density, the perceived physicality can change with choice at the level of the mind. In 4th Density, physicality is your "home" and you choose the rooms in which you want to stay.

So just like in 3 Density you are embedded in one of the points, so in 4 Density you are above these points and you can see many of them, connecting them all together. It's a bit like having a cross-out in a notebook (I remember such game/excercise from early childhood), points drawn on a piece of paper, which, when combined, are to create a specific shape or figure, fruit or animal, whatever.

It is also worth remembering what the C's said about 4D STS shifting in time, that they are time travelers, traveling forward and backward to establish the desired course of events. So we could imagine that they "come" to each of the points to do something there. 4D STO probably experiences existence in 4th Density in a similar way, but its motivations are the opposite of that of 4D STS.

Last edited by a moderator:
A big thank you for sharing the session with folks here, and as humbling as each Session offered is, the message of balancing the playing field holds many possibilities.

As for the wedding, what a wonderful gift for that special day laid down in fields of green. Very nice offering for excellent people to take heart.

The balancing reminded me of convergence points - the grand pendulum swings back. Below is the expression 'feelings,' perhaps resonance and, ones opportunity.

From December 3, 1994

Q: (L) So that our continual use of Reiki and application to ourselves and each other literally would cleanse us from our karmic burdens, memories or scars of the soul?

Q: (V) I am just concerned about the previously mentioned "convention"...

A: Convention is because of realm border crossing.

Q: (L) And why is there a convention attending this realm border crossing? I mean, is it just a "reely big shew!"

A: It is an opportunity.

Q: (V) As in the windows are all opening at one time so that all these beings can get in at one time?

A: As in an opportunity to affect whole universe. Picture cosmic playing of "Pomp and Circumstance" AKA "Hope and Glory."

Q: (Laura) How can a convention with slews of different kinds and races of people, converging on a single little pin- point planet on the outer edges of an insignificant galaxy, at the farthest reaches of this enormous universe, affect the whole thing?

A: That is your perception.

Q: (L) Well, what is the correct perception? Is the planet earth and the people thereon, and the things that are going on in this spot, the earth specifically, more important than maybe we would ordinarily have thought?

A: The Earth is a Convergence point.
[...]
Q: (L) When was the last time a realm border crossed as far as the earth is concerned?

A: As you measure, on Earth, 309,000 years ago.

Q: (L) What does this wave consist of in terms of energy?

A: Feeling.

Q: (L) This wave is feeling? It is a wave of emotion?

A: Hyperkinetic sensate.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: All.

Thank you for the last session always good to read and a big thanks to the team. I've been struggling lately and can't seem to see the wood for the trees.
Im in a negative place and desperate to start some form of exercise. I lack motivation hopefully the session can give me a spark to go again. ❤️

Thanks so much for another extraordinary Session! And best wishes to the newlyweds, of course. ;-)

Q: (L) Okay, so was this crop circle that appeared that looked like it was shaped kind of like the Cassiopaea star formation, was it genuine or was it man-made?

A: Genuine! It was us sending message. Playing field will be leveled soon.

Q: (L) Well, I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

(Chu) Well, it's very uneven right now, no?

(Artemis) Do what you've gotta do before it's too late!

A: Nothing lasts forever.
The original reference to "nothing lasts forever" was in 1999:

Session 25th September 1999 said:
Q: When you gave the information a couple of weeks ago about the "Kaboom! Splat!" business, I put it on the website and explained that there was really no way of interpreting it exactly. Of course, there were the most dire interpretations put upon it by others. Could you clarify the "Kaboom! Splat!" remark?
A: We also said to "lighten up."
Q: Are you saying that you were joking?
A: Maybe.
Q: When you say that we should "lighten up," that you are referring to our frequencies?
A: Well, it is important not to worry over that which is not changeable, and which is trivial in the really big picture. If the surface 3rd density realm of your locator is soon to be rent asunder, why does it matter to you, or more to the point, why does it frighten you so? You are supposed to be moving beyond this 3rd density STS thinking.
Q: What's the point of even talking to you guys, then?
A: Do you expect to stop talking to us after you transition?
Q: Well, I guess it depends on where I transition to. Are we going to make the big transition to 5th density...
A: Wherever you go, the communication will be more succinct. Now, even if "nothing happens," how long do you expect to remain in your present state? Can you remember "35 years ago?" Well??
Q: I am thinking! I was just a kid then. Yes, I can remember.
A: How long "back" does it seem?
Q: Sometimes it seems like forever...
A: No.
Q: In another way, it seems like yesterday.
Q: It just depends on what mood I am in.
A: Not long, eh?
Q: Well, you are NOT improving my mood! I don't want to tell people things like that, that they have to see themselves as only souls and that the physical body is just a garment to be worn out and tossed aside. They can't handle it when they are faced with imminent possible suffering. They will get hysterical!
A: Maybe they will. And maybe they need to. Maybe they need to learn something. Nothing lasts forever, and thank goodness for that!
So perhaps this a warning that the hysteria among western populations - those most subject to the ideology of materialism, which venerates the physical body - will soon increase even further as the process of the playing field being levelled continues.

Regarding the CC, I think the shape was pretty obviously meant to be of Cassiopaea. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

(Joe) Lavrov said today, I think, that the EU and NATO were planning to wage a war against Russia. I know we asked already and they said it would expand beyond Ukraine, but is that something that is gonna happen this year?

A: Not yet... if ever.

(Joe) They said not yet if ever... But I think in one session, they said that the war would expand outside Ukraine.

(L) Is it still going to expand outside Ukraine?

A: Indeed. But many belligerants will fold rapidly.
While the word "belligerant" is an accepted, although not the common English spelling, my impression was this was a play on words of "belligerent" and "rant". When we consider how much the countries most belligerent towards Russia have been "ranting", that suggests that the most vocal anti-Russia European countries may be the ones involved in an expanded conflict (ie. Poland or the Baltic states).

(Joe) Could someone with a time machine go back and actually be present at a certain point in the past? Embodied?

(Andromeda) Like Bill and Ted?

Excellent! :-D I wonder if such embodiment utilises re-molecularization, so it would be sort of like "beaming" yourself into the past and then back to the future (no pun intended!) when done?

I wasn't sure if 4D STO would ever intervene on humanity's behalf. The ripple effects combined with other groups who can mess up the messing up seems to make time travel another avenue through which the universe ultimately balances itself.
Another aspect is that 4D STO may have already intervened for reasons that have nothing to do with humanity - eg. 4D STS' incomplete knowledge and wishful thinking having unexpected consequences that required intervention in order to preserve the integrity of larger macrocosmic structure(s). That's not to say that humanity may not have derived some incidental benefits from such interventions, either. There are many possibilities, osit.

Thank you one and all for another great Q&A session.

Q: (Andromeda) Coherence pattern?

(Pierre) They dance in an organized way. In a previous session, the C's said no need for a space virus for Plague 2.0 - recombination will do the job. I'm paraphrasing. In a subsequent session, they said 'space virus'. So, it's not mutually exclusive.

(L) No need - recombination will do it, but...

(Joe) Recombination WITH the space virus?

Q: (Pierre) Oh yeah.

(Joe) So a space virus that isn't necessarily that bad, but because of the recombination as a result of the mass vaccination program, it makes it worse basically.

(Gaby) When the next plague arrives, will it be preceded by obvious cometary explosions?

A: Small ones.

Q: (Andromeda) And then the big ones come after.

(Pierre) Small comets, uh... It's something, eh? It's not meteorites.

(L) Alright, I think I'm done. I can't think of anything I want to ask in particular. Anything that we need to ask that we didn't ask? Consider it asked.

A: Carry on as usual!! Goodbye.

END OF SESSION
Comets visible in July The brightest comet will be C/2017 K2 (PANSTARRS) observable with binoculars between magnitude 8.5 and 8. Through small telescopes we will have C/2021 P4 (ATLAS) at magnitude 9.5 which will cease to be observable at

It's time to search the sky! This month a huge comet will make its closest approach to Earth
Most of the comets that visit us are the icy remnants of the formation of the solar system 4.6 billion years ago, and therefore of pristine icy composition. As a comet approaches the Sun, it rapidly heats up so that its solid ice turns directly into gas and forms a cloud around the comet known as an atmosphere or coma.

This is one of the most anticipated events for sky lovers, and just this month one of the farthest comets that has been observed is approaching Earth. In fact, it has been doing it for 5 years, but in this month (July 2022) it will make its closest approach to Earth, which makes it a good object to observe.

Comet C/2017 K2 (PanSTARRS), now visible with the help of binoculars or small telescopes, will make its closest approach to planet Earth on July 14 and its closest approach to the Sun this December. It is recommended to observe in these first days of the month because the day of its closest approach coincides with the full Moon, which will hinder the observation.

According to EarthSky , observers using a small telescope (preferably from a dark-sky location) should be able to see a patch of diffuse or fuzzy light (the coma) around the nucleus of comet C/2017 K2. The first time it could be seen with small telescopes was in May and it will remain visible until September. Astronomers estimate that Comet C/2017 K2 (PanSTARRS) has been traveling from the Oort cloud for about 3 million years in a hyperbolic orbit. In July 2022, the celestial visitor will be about 172 million miles (277 million km) from Earth, gradually moving closer.

Below, see a landmark view in the sky of comet C/2017 K2, which passes very close to where we see the globular cluster Messier 10 on the night of July 14, 2022, around 10:00 pm CDT. The comet will be at its closest point to us on that date.

According to NASA , K2 was discovered in May 2017 by the Panoramic Survey Telescope and Rapid Response System (Pan-STARRS) in Hawaii, a survey project of NASA's Near-Earth Object Observations Program. It was then the farthest incoming active comet ever found, discovered when it was about 1.5 billion miles from the Sun. That put it between the orbital distances of Uranus and Saturn. Hubble Space Telescope observations indicated that the comet had a large nucleus less than 18 kilometers across.

Next July 14, the day that comet C/2017 K2 Panstarrs will reach its minimum distance from Earth. The Virtual Telescope Project will broadcast live and you can watch it by clicking here . Stay on top of our astronomy news so you don't miss any astronomical events!

If you want to see the complete list of astronomical events for July 2022, you can see the following article: Astronomical events for July: comet, supermoon, meteor shower and more

Thanks for the new session!
''
A: Genuine! It was us sending message. Playing field will be leveled soon.

Q: (L) Well, I dunno if that's a good thing or a bad thing!

(Chu) Well, it's very uneven right now, no?

(Artemis) Do what you've gotta do before it's too late!

A: Nothing lasts forever.''
In my view it's good and bad.Will likely be highly unpleasant to live through if one manages,but necessary for further development of mankind since the present state of most people is a kind of reactionary animal with specific triggers which makes any positive social organization impossible.

Since the PTB are lazy and looking for the easiest way, perhaps they don't always go back in time to change the actual target event but alter the historical record of what happened instead. One reason why it seems like the glue that holds our current reality together seems to be made up of so many lies.

Back
Top Bottom