Session 24 June 2022

So, according to the new, no-paradox theory:
When you go back using a time-machine to kill your grandfather:
1. You leave Timeline_A , where you cease to exist, as you are no longer there, you left..
2. You go back into the past and when you [arrive there] and kill your grandfather, instantly you create a Timeline_B fork = another alternate history.
Then you_From_Timeline_A dwell there in Timeline_B, with your killed grandfather_from_Timeline_B. History goes on with You_from_Timeline_A living out your life in Timeline_B.
That's it. Your grandfather_from_Timeline_A is happy and alive, as nothing happened to him there.

But that's not really the 'point' of time travel as most people view it. The point, as most people view it, and which gives rise to the paradox, is to change something in the past of THIS timeline so as to change the present/future. This gives rises to the insoluble problems I noted. What you describe above isn't really time travel, but rather using time travel to create alternate timelines and live in them.

It could be said that people who actively work on themselves in terms of knowledge and being are actively engaged in ongoing 'time travel' in this traditional sense. The 'you' that existed 20 years ago' and the future that awaited you based on the choices you would have made, may not exist anymore as a result of the knowledge and being you attained, and changes to both yourself and your future, by working on yourself. That work subtly shifted you, bit by bit, into a new timeline where your future may be better and brighter than what it would have been had you not engaged in self-work. And all that without messing with our own, or anyone else's, 'actual' past!

Last edited:
Consider Jason Shurka’s bio listed below and contrast it with the experience of the members of the Cassiopaea group. Jason’s selling snake oil if you ask me and it’s similar to the script of every “insider”.

Thank you benkosta. I thought he was asking good questions but the flavour felt so off, but I could not agree why he could not be transparent. I did not see the bio. So as you say, that in itself is enough, so would not have had to ask for clarification.
Brain fog particularly bad these last few month, plus sweltering humidity, and a huge spate of accidents - which I will explain asap in the C's warning of 23d April!

A: Intent must be pure STO for best results.

Q: (Chu) But no human is pure STO, so a human shouldn't be the operator.

Q: (Barb) Okay, let me ask that differently. When will the human race have access to that technology?

A: 4D.

Q: (Joe) Here's the problem: In 4D or some other reality there are some that might have that kind of intent or a more pure STO intent who could use it, but like they said at the beginning, the reason that you'd use it would be to change the trajectory of history on many scales so as to eliminate extreme suffering. But then you've got a problem: how are you going to decide that you should eliminate the suffering of people on a planet or anywhere when that suffering might have been necessary? So who's gonna make the decision to stop someone from experiencing something? How much knowledge would you have to have about the broad implications of stopping someone from having an experience? What would that lead to? What are the knock-on effects?

(Chu) And that might be abridging their free will.

(Joe) So, it seems like it's the kind of thing that only an STS manipulative mindset would want to use.

(Andromeda) Unless you had a LOT more knowledge that we don't have right now. You'd have to have an understanding of other people's free will to subject somebody else to that.

(L) Well, it's fascinating. I'd like to be able to go back and tell myself something. And that's what I'm doing here: I'm coming back and telling myself something.

(Joe) But that's a paradox. You might think that if I had a time travel machine, I wouldn't be abridging anybody's free will if I just limited it to talking to myself in the past and telling myself in the past stuff. But the problem is that the person you are today is dependent on all of the experiences that you had in the past. If you messed up...

(L) If you messed up, you messed up for a reason.

(Joe) You in the present talking to yourself in the past wouldn't exist because you'd have changed who you were in the past and therefore who you are now.

(L) That's why they won't tell us some things.

(Joe) It's the time travel paradox.
Some observations of mine.

Pure intent

No for the 3rd density human maybe but what about a 4th 6th density consciousness with more knowledge and on a higher STO vibration. As the C’s said, they are in a sense time travelling when they communicate with us. In a sense they are sending information that as they said will impact the past, present and future. As well, they are us in the future. Do you think that by sharing information with us that will change our reality and all reality that they will cease to exist because of this new reality that will follow? And why do you have to physically travel to the pass to transfer information. The C’s are not physical, they didn’t need a physical vessel to pass information.

Infringing on free will

Why are you infringing free will if you are communicating with yourself from the future? Are the C`s infringing our free will. Let’s take for example a wanderer who reincarnate in 3rd density. He can see his past and see the negative impact his past decisions had in determining his present, our future, because he was lacking knowledge and information. At a soul level, he decide to incarnate back here in the past in the hopes of acquiring sufficient knowledge to change is action and hope to prevent a negatively oriented STS future. He sends himself information in different forms: memories, images, dreams etc... In the hope that it will put his past self, our present self, on a quest for knowledge. Sending him a call and if answered, has the possibility to create a new reality. The problem is how those messages are sent and interpreted and accepted (no phone line) The information transferred from one density to another can alter and as we have seen with our communication with the c’s the message from thought form to 3rd density suffer some kind of distortion on the way down. I imagine that that will be the case as well from a 4th density message to a 3rd density receiver. Will the message be ignored or accepted is the big question but as the c’s told us, all will be called but few will answer. The message is a communication connected, if I may say, at the soul level. Two different units of a soul at different level of awareness and one of the two trying to send a message that can be first received and second interpreted in a positive way if and only if the unit from 3rd density as developed a receiver, an antenna, a FRV compatible with the sender.

For me personally, I may not have recognized Laura`s work and the message (information) from the C’s if not for a dream that I add 35 or so years ago. Why is that so why does a dream have so much influence on me Changing the whole direction of my life to follow on this quest. Why a dream about nefalin and human suffering slavery under them woke up such a strong appeal to a message from invisible being on different level communicating with us. And as I worked my way up the ladder, more intense and out of the rational experience ever since. How many have had this kind of unveiling I wonder.

The problem is not to receive message from the future, the problem is if the receiver is first tuned to receive it and second if the receiving soul will accept it. I could have ignored that dream and never met Laura and the fellowship and forum and created for me at least a different future then the one that is now in front of me. Who know the impact that us being here, learning and working together will have on our future all because in this life, we decided to pursue knowledge and truth in this moment just prior to the transfer to another density. Can we all move to 4th density, the next stage, and hope to create a different outcome for each personally and collectively? I really hope so.

So I don’t see any infringement on free will if the message is a communication from a soul communicating with his different soul unit at a different level of density and awareness. I see it as a dialogue with yourself. Except that it is a dialogue that encompasses the whole soul across all levels. It is just how that dialogue is interpreted and accepted. It is always your choice to accept it and follow that thread of thought or to ignore it. Will your rational mind accept this possibility, this concept that communication across time with yourself is possible? As long as the transfer of information is for pure intent, that there is no obligation to follow on the transferred information that it is never imposed on the soul unit, freewill is not infringed. I will do what I will do, the future is open, no predetermined choice or future action is imposed on us, and only our acquired knowledge will determine our future action.

But that's not really the 'point' of time travel as most people view it. The point, as most people view it, and which gives rise to the paradox, is to change something in the past of THIS timeline so as to change the present/future. This gives rises to the insoluble problems I noted. What you describe above isn't really time travel, but rather using time travel to create alternate timelines and live in them.

It could be said that people who actively work on themselves in terms of knowledge and being are actively engaged in ongoing 'time travel' in this traditional sense. The 'you' that existed 20 years ago' and the future that awaited you based on the choices you would have made, may not exist anymore as a result of the knowledge and being you attained, and changes to both yourself and your future, by working on yourself. That work subtly shifted you, bit by bit, into a new timeline where your future may be better and brighter than what it would have been had you not engaged in self-work.
This goes great with a quote I've seen circulating recently. It's something like 'everyone wonders what effects would take place if they were to travel into the past and change something, but no one thinks about how you can effect the future by changing something in the present'.

Thank you so much for the session!:clap::clap:so many information Yaay!
(L) Is it still going to expand outside Ukraine?

A: Indeed. But many belligerants will fold rapidly.
Totally agree with this, at this point it can be seen some fractures has been being created between different countries of the EU. If the war expand outside Ukraine, how long war would last?
A: Possible. Think real shock and awe.

Q: (L) Well, that was the whole thing that the Bush people called it... Shock and awe. But it kind of fell flat if you ask me because it was all fake. I mean, that whole picture they had of Saddam Hussein's statue being toppled and they had it all close up with what looked like a lot of people around. But if you get a real picture of it from a distance, you find out there were like only 25 people there. They put it in the newspaper trying to make it look like a revolution or something.
When you see all these news in Western media, for me it tht! Shock and awe and after tht nothing really big happens, just you start to hear that the prices of the oil and electricity is gonna increase and stuff like that, but for me seen this western news is like see a bad script movie teather.

but no one thinks about how you can effect the future by changing something in the present'.

That makes the present time, the Here and Now, the very nexus between past and future events... That's why i sometimes call back "my spirit from the past" into the Now, if my thoughts got stuck about past events, or even trapping me "in the past".

It is here and now, we need our strength, love and support from our spirit. To be with it, as it with us.

Not in the past, nor somewhere in the future, worrying about catching the buss in 10 minutes, getting stressed, making mistakes and god knows what else... Or when we dream so much of something, insisting that things should be different, to a degree that we prefer the future illusion over the present time. Then we loose the strength of our spirit. We people (in general) sometimes tend to get "stuck" in future illusions and ideas, get angry because reality isn't the way we insist it should be. Missing the sight of what dynamically goes on, in the moments we live in...

Now is the Nexus.

Since the assassination of the Archduke was brought, it “could” have been a time travel manipulated assassination. As I remember it, the plot “failed” they goofed up on the throwing of the bomb that was meant to do the job and it went under another car and exploded. People got hurt, but the Archduke and his wife got away. Game over, plot failed.

The assassins ran for their lives. Later that same day…Gavrilo (one of the assassins) stopped at a sandwich shop to have something to eat. When waha! While driving the Archduke out of town the chauffer became confused took a wrong turn down a side street and while stopped attempting to go in reverse… there, by some twist of fate, the Archduke and his wife had been delivered right in front of Gavrilo, who was still carrying his gun. And the rest is history. Very surreptitious twist of fate for the assassins or…?

From the article:

"What twist of fate changed the course of history?"

"One member went to by a sandwich and the chauffeur of the archduke got confused and took a wrong turn. Gavrilo Princip took the chance to shoot the archduke in the neck and Sophie in the stomach and they both died"

The article below:

and:

Back
Top Bottom