Session 24 June 2022

As per a level playing field it seems a group called TLS - The Light System are operating, respecting free will, on our behalf. Not sure if anyone has any background on this, but it is the first time I have heard of it - again sent to me by a local friend.
TLS are here to help raise our consciousness, go vegan, blah blah. Lots more red flags in the clip below if you can spot them. 🙂

Many thanks for this session! I also feel like it is a quiet interlude before we are thrown into a new storm. Thanks to EE and meditation, my thoughts are clearer, I am more present.

Congrats on your wedding, I had hoped that this crop circle was from the Cs!

So we are getting close to this level playing field ... I hope we will all get to see this new world!

Here are 2 sessions when the C's brougth the '' leveling of the playing field '' to our attention.

Level playing field, what to expect.

Session 23 May 2020​

A: Level playing field eventually. Just wait for the current to begin to flow!

(Joe) Does that refer back to astronomical phenomena and the close passage of a large body that will cause the current to flow?

Q: (Pierre) They're talking of electromachining of the surface of the planet...

In this session: Session 22 June 1996,​

A: This is not the point. When "Earth" becomes a 4th density realm, all the forces, both STS and STO shall be in direct contact with one another... It will be a "level playing field," thus, balanced.

interesting thoughts L2, thank you for sharing; i'm wondering too - this "playing field", maybe the playing field is us, the human being's body, and not the physical strata of the planet - and current, maybe that is the flow of photons through some people than others, changing frequency to balance the body's playing field. i dunno, just thinking out loud. cheers

Thank you very much for the session !!!

I also think it’s not a good idea to give to humans time machine as it’s almost beyond possibility to find a person with pure intent in our STS realm and after all it may result in multiple diversions and distortions of reality creating chaos ...but to the group of people it can be applied, but again how can we know what is right and what is wrong to change?

Speaking about time travel on personal scale , can be regressive hypnosis therapy a kind of? You go to your past, you change destructive patterns or karmic knots and this way you change your present life💫

Thank you for an inspiring session and also very positive. The crop circle was a nice touch to a wedding where love was not only apparent but also a key message.

That the C's made the opening statement with the levelling of the playing field coming up soon, set the tone for the session. It also seemed clear that we are not out of the woods yet and that there will be some surprises to deal with, like space viruses and predictable consequences of NATO countries doing stupid things. Having this network and networking to find solutions and support each other, appear to be key to collectively brace the storm and turmoil that we are in and make our way to the other side.
Onwards and forwards.

Thank you very much for the session and congratulations to Scottie and Chu!

My own thoughts about the "level playing field"; 3D is the playing field and STS and STO are the "players" with the current 3D situation advantageous for STS.
So "leveling the playing field" could mean more even footing on 4D, transition from 3D to 4D perhaps?
Or the way the C's phrased it in this session, "Playing field will be leveled soon" could mean everyone on 3D will just get flattened ("leveled") like a pancake by the cometary bombardment. 🤪
Or it could be both! Ymmv (your milage may vary) depending on your FRV (i.e. whether you "hitch a ride" to 4D or stay for the "pancakes")

Thank You Chateau Crew as always and Congratulations Chu and Scottie! I wish you many happy years in 4D! May we all meet there someday to add to the leveling of the playfield! I wanna punch an Lizard right in the snout! 🤪 Best of luck on the O2 treatments sounds very interesting! Hang tough everyone and Thanks to you all!!!

(Joe) But that's a paradox. You might think that if I had a time travel machine, I wouldn't be abridging anybody's free will if I just limited it to talking to myself in the past and telling myself in the past stuff. But the problem is that the person you are today is dependent on all of the experiences that you had in the past. If you messed up...
Already a scientist proved time travel is possible without creating the paradox. (The Universe built on Free Will readily can accommodate a time-travel event.) Peer reviewers agreed the young man's theory looks sound. I posted the RT link last year. Important to note, as the C's said, with time travel, you create alternate histories. Branching timelines.

So, according to the new, no-paradox theory:
When you go back using a time-machine to kill your grandfather:
1. You leave Timeline_A , where you cease to exist, as you are no longer there, you left..
2. You go back into the past and when you [arrive there] and kill your grandfather, instantly you create a Timeline_B fork = another alternate history.
Then you_From_Timeline_A dwell there in Timeline_B, with your killed grandfather_from_Timeline_B. History goes on with You_from_Timeline_A living out your life in Timeline_B.
That's it. Your grandfather_from_Timeline_A is happy and alive, as nothing happened to him there.

When you attempt to get back to the present, you [probably] arrive to [creating] a new Timeline_C.

So there is no paradox at all. But a lot of alternate histories created.

Consequently: As each Session is a time travel, this new influx of future-information has already changed our old timeline that we had - before Laura posted this session. Therefore we are now communicating on a new branched / forked timeline. Cascading consequences apply.

My research - the (Hypothesis of Timeline Parallels) - also proves, that on a personal level - one can change timelines - somewhat how you drive your car and change lanes on a superhighway - by Will.
Via assertively and 'in an aware manner' choosing a specific geopolitical timeline, which is hypothetical-not-yet-realized, where one wishes to live in the future. I think, because this Universe is designed on the Law of Free Will, it very readily accommodates anybody's personal choice and it places persons onto different Timeline Parallels, based on each person's Free Will / Purity / FRV / Being.

{capital letters in this post are to emphasize a state and to signify the significant effort required to maintain same}

Then by applying / pushing for a Special Pure State via a quite difficult to maintain process of applying 'Will + Abstinence_from_Sin' - such person/time-traveler definitely gravitates to other main timeline-branches - and on there, onto better Timeline Parallers with better geopolitical turnouts, I found.

Simply because the FRV goes through a hard-shock-change as a result of the New Purity State. Which is your Anchor!

You arrive - into a new Timeline Parallel - where in some form the wished geopolitical event is realized: together with the cascading [+- polarized] consequences as the C's said.
All depends on the purity of the individual. I call it Maintaining Anchor. Its like a circus acrobat balancing high on a rope. Maintining anchor is a hard task. Gurdjieff talked about purity a lot. How with progression you get more difficult lessons.

Knowledge and awareness component:
How much awareness do you have right now about sea travel? Compare that with how much awareness did the captain of the Krakatoa movie have about sea travel?

Same with traveling Timeline Parallels. How much Awareness / information / knowledge does a person traveling have [like an airline pilot] to safely land on target on the new timeline? To get bearings [awareness, knowledge], where to go, how to land safely and how to maintain Anchor there: on that a new, Higher Timeline Parallel, where a higher number of geopolitical events turn out positive and a lower number of geopolitical events turn out negative. This one, where we are communicating right know, I call it: Timeline Parallel 7/10.

How you veer off target / lose Anchor:
Any [significant enough] contamination in the individual's soul-psyche and the well known movie-scene plays out: the ladder rung breaks and the time-traveler / movie actor falls down -- off target -- to worse Timeline Parallels. Very slippery slope! IIRC Fulcanelli recounted he was at the edge of the Abyss with arms flailing, when he finally succeeded.

Anchoring:
I think this is why the C's expressly warned us what content we should watch / take in: music, movies, books, internet. I think anything can and the Hollywood movies and modern music definitely does contain Wetiko-satanic information which immediately corrupts / defiles one's purity.

Ark's 'Observer Time Machine' I think still changes the Observer's timeline.

Last edited:
Thanks to the crew at the Chateau for another revealing session.
I wonder if the "levelling the playing field" comment might refer to a non-spherical Earth being discussed?
If I'm not mistaken, leveling the playing field is usually mentioned by the C's in reference to the PTB being exposed for all to see or the PTB losing certain advantages as mankind enters into 4th density - putting us on more equal footing.

Back
Top Bottom