Session 24 June 2023

Thank you all for the great session. A lot to ponder on!

Some disturbing news about dying.
It is one thing to live life as if deep in the enemy`s territory. But the process of dying was kind of unique, soul departure unquestionable. If my understanding of what has been shared is correct, there may not be a "peaceful" dying anymore. Not only can 4D manipulate our lifes at will, but there may not be the release to freedom if you will at the end. That is true evil.

What isn't clear to me from the recent session is whether a 4d entity is able to forcefully stop a deceased 3D soul from entering into the silver thread, or whether they can scare or manipulate the perceptions of the 3D soul so they don't see or take the option of escape to 5D, or whether they just prey on the ignorance and confusion of the 3D soul.

Either way, yea, it speaks to a horror worse than we can imagine. But knowledge protects. At least if we die now, we should have a good idea of what to do - get to 5D ASAP!

Thank you all for the session and for the insightful info in this thread!

Interesting but disturbing info about the Travis Walton case. I bought his book ‘Fire in the Sky’ a few years ago.. Interested now to go back and read some of the book again..

The underground civilization topic in this thread brings to mind the 1960 movie 'The Time Machine,' that depicts two species. From what I remember, the species that lives underground feeds on those that live at the surface. Certain images/scenes from that movie had an impact on me when I was young, namely the blank expression on the Eloi's faces during the air raid siren scene.

It gets better. At midnight last night, Knapp and Corbell posted their latest podcast, an interview with Whitley Strieber. I listened to it while mowing the lawn, and I found it to be quite good - not that I agreed with what he was saying, just that it was a good interview, and kind of sad to see how his traumatic experience basically led to a kind of Stockholm syndrome.

Get a load of this:
"So what I'm saying here is this could be something to do with Earth it could be an Earthly species that we just have not that has been very careful to avoid contact with us because they live underground."
Tucker Carlson was interviewed 3 months ago and went into the topic of UFOs as well. He says that what is most interesting to him is that "there is a consensus among US government employees that these objects come from under the oceans":

(Timestamped)

Another interesting thing he mentions before that is that a respected Stanford professor contacted him and said that he is working on court cases where over 100 US military personell were killed by UFOs and the government refuses to pay their benefits.

Q: (L) Well, we didn't think so, but we had to ask. Okay. And then I asked: Was Travis Walton revived by the aliens because he was accidentally killed by a plasma beam?

A: Partly true indeed.

Q: (L) Well, partly true. What part is true? He was revived by the alien beings?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Was he accidentally killed by the plasma beam?

A: No

Q: (L) So he wasn't accidentally killed, but he was killed, right?

Q: (L) Was he intentionally killed?

Q: (L) Did they change their minds?

A: Orders came from higher.

Q: (L) So somebody up in the 4D STS hierarchy ordered them to revive him and put him back?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) Was he put back the way he was before?

A: No.

Q: (Joe) What changed?

(L) What was changed about him?

(Joe) Was he missing something?

A: He was used for sperm harvesting and memories were wiped.

The exchange above reminds me of what the C's said about soldiers being killed in action (KIA's) or who were "missing in action" (MIA's) and then reanimated in duplicate bodies by 4D STS using TDARM technology in the session dated 14 October 1995:

Q: (L) OK, now, you said a moment ago that some of these bodies were used as receptacles, soul receptacles. When you say soul receptacles, do you mean soul receptacles for whom?

A: Replacements for dead bodies, i.e. duplicated.

Q: (L) So, in other words, they make replacements for dead people and put their souls in a replacement body, so that they can continue living on, is that it?

Q: (L) Do they ever use dead bodies and re-animate them and then put other souls in them?

Q: (T): Now, wait now, you're saying some of them... I'm lost now. (TK) Is there a limit to how long they can be dead? (L) They make...

A: For example: a soldier is KIA, his body is duplicated, his soul is replaced into new body, then he is "reprogrammed for service" to aliens and S.G.
[Secret Government]

Q: (L) Where does the new body coming from? (TK) Cloned, basically. (SV) I would think so...

A: It is duplicate of old body.

Q: (T) Where do they get the duplicate? (L) Where do they get the material for the duplicate? I know that's a dumb question, I know the answer.

A: TDARM.

Q: (L) OK, that's it. (J) It's in the air, same thing. [TDARM is Trans Dimensional Atomic ReMolecularization] (T) Otherwise known in Star Trek as a 'Replicator'. (TK) Does somebody have to die in a certain way before they can do this?

A: (TK): Is there a time limit on how long they can be dead?

Q: (T): Well, because when your physical body dies, your soul body continues on. Your soul doesn't die, so they always have it. (L) They don't want to take your body out of the graveyard, because they're not concerned about the body.

A: Zero time.

Q: (T): Because there's no time... (L) They use the frequency vibration of the soul pattern, they take it into another density, use their TDARM technology to cause a molecular re-assembly; in other words, the atoms begin to whir and assemble around it in the pattern that it had before, and then it is a full-fledged body, and then they insert it back through the time doorway into 3D again. Is that correct?

A: Close.

Q: (T): OK, you said... let's use Vietnam. You said there were 23,000 KIA's of the 60,000 that actually were not killed in action. True? Yes?

A: Were killed, then reanimated.

Q: (L) We're not talking about physical bodies here, are we?

Q: (L) OK, there are some that were killed in action that the actual bodies were reanimated? (J) As long as they weren't blown up in a land mine, yeah. (L) There were actually bodies that were actually reanimated, is that correct?

A: Some, but most were duplicated.

[....]

Q: (L) So this is in a sense a "crime of opportunity." (J) It's a supermarket of opportunities. (T) Some were just taken by the secret government when they were alive, some were dead and brought back in new bodies to continue on, and they were considered dead, but they're all considered dead. (SV) Laura, what about the "Triple Veil" when you go to 5D?

[Although the C's didn't answer SV's point about the "Triple Veil", they seem to have done so in the latest session when they said in answer to Joe's point:

(Joe) they can't grab the soul back and put ’em back in the body ’cause there's a protective process there once they die...

A: Assuming that the soul has entered the protection of the "silver cord".]

A: Taken by aliens, not SG. Secret Government aware to some extent, but not in control of operation.

Q: (L) OK, now this brings up the question about... We were told that there was, and this was... last week we asked about this thing about the death... and we were told that there was an impenetrable triple veil that prevents some of this "L.Ron Hubbard" type of activity, that he describes happening. How can this be reconciled? Well, the explanation that I see is that it happens that they do this before they go into the tunnel, into the light. They catch them in the transition before they go to 5D. Is that correct?

A: Time adjustment.

Q: (L) Does that mean that they know that they're going to, and they go back in just before they die, or just at the moment of death, or...???

A: Close.

Q: (T): Now, what are the aliens doing with these bodies? With the humans that they replicate and duplicate and reanimate? What are they doing with them?

A: Serve them.

Q: (T) So these humans are becoming servants for the aliens?

A: Workers.

You will note that the C's are saying there is no time limit to such reanimation as there is zero time from the aliens' perspective and they can use a time adjustment to capture the soul before it goes into the light. The reanimated individual is then reprogrammed to serve the aliens. In Travis Walton's case, we also learned from the C's that they wiped his memories first.

There is another example in the transcripts of dead human bodies being retrieved by aliens for possible reanimation and this relates to the famous Roswell UFO crash that was referred to elsewhere in this session. This other example came in the session dated 21 October 1995:
Q: (L) Were there other kinds of beings in there?

A: Human.

Q: (L) There was one human in there also?

A: 5.

Q: (L) There were 5 humans inside? So we have... (LM) Why? (L) Why were those humans in the craft?

A: Retrieval and study specimens, two big foot types.

Q: (L) Does that mean that the humans that they had in there were retrieval and study specimens, or otherwise known as abductees?

A: Deceased.

Q: (L) Oh, they were dead humans. Wonderful. Did they abduct them dead? Or did they abduct them alive?

Q: (L) Did they abduct them alive and then kill them?

Q: (L) Were they dead as a result of the crash?

Q: (L) Well, then, what's the story here, I mean, what other choices do I have?

A: Retrieved.

Q: (L) Ohh, these were beings that had been retrieved at death and remolecularized? Is that what you are referring to, what we discussed before?

A: 3rd density.

Q: (L) Were they remolecularized in third density? Is that what you are saying?

A: Retrieved in 3rd density.

Q: (L) OK, tell me once again what it means for a being, a human to be retrieved.

A: Picked up after expiration.

Q: (L) OK, so they picked up dead bodies, is that it?

Q: (LM) Why? (L) To study them. OK, did they plan to reanimate these corpses?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Do they ever pick up dead bodies, you know, right after, and reanimate them?

Q: (L) When they pick them up and reanimate them, do they reanimate them with the souls that left them? Do they like, catch the soul and put it back in?

Q: (L) When they reanimate them, do they reanimate them with an alien soul?

A: Multiple possibilities.

Q: (L) If they reanimate them, is it possible to reanimate them with no soul?

The C's seem here to be speaking of a different situation from the Travis Walton case and the reanimation of the KIA's since one must assume that the souls of the five deceased beings whose bodies were retrieved by the Roswell aliens had already entered the protection of the "silver cord". However, the C's mentioned that these bodies were retrieved in 3rd density. Does this suggest the KIA's souls were seized whilst still ethereal here at 3rd density before they could enter the protection of the silver cord and were then placed in duplicate bodies?

This idea of aliens taking the souls of fallen warriors to reanimate them within the subterranean realm rather reminds me though of the Nordic legend of the Valkyries. In Norse mythology, a Valkyrie ("chooser of the slain") was one of a host of female figures who guided the souls of the dead to the god Odin's hall Valhalla ("Hall of the Slain"), where they will fight by his side during Ragnarok (the Nordic 'Twilight of the Gods', an Apocalypse or final battle at the old world's end). The Valkyries are normally depicted as striking looking fair-haired young maidens often with wings, who rode over battlefields on flying horses whilst holding spears and shields in order to retrieve the souls (bodies?) of warriors who had died bravely in battle (see image below). Old Norse literature made references to purely supernatural Valkyries and also to human Valkyries with certain supernatural powers. Could this belief reflect 4th density beings and bi-density beings (some of the Roswell aliens were in fact 3rd/4th density human/alien hybrids) perhaps? For flying horses and winged beings should we substitute flying saucers and aliens instead?

1688072681220.png
Valkyrie (1908) by Stephan Sinding located in Churchill Park at Kastellet in Copenhagen, Denmark
Curiously, in the epilogue to the epic Poetic Edda poem Helgakviða Hundingsbana II, it explains that "there was a belief in the pagan religion, which we now reckon [is] an old wives' tale, that people could be reincarnated" and that "Helgi and Sigrun were thought to have been reborn" as another Helgi and Valkyrie couple.

Does the myth of the Valkyries therefore contain an echo of the STS 4D aliens programme of retrieving the bodies/souls of soldiers killed in action so as to reanimate them and employ them in the coming apocalyptic battle that will occur at the end of the Grand Cycle, which occurs at the approach of the Wave and the realm border crossing? Should we conjure up images of the Valkyries riding to the stirring music of Richard Wagner's The ride of the Valkyries, as used to such effect in the movie Apocalypse Now?
See -

However, the C's have mentioned this final battle and its aftermath would take place on a grand cosmic scale, where we should instead imagine Edward Elgar's 'Pomp and Circumstance March No.1 D' blazing away in the background. The C's have referred to this on at least three occasions:

Session 3 December 1994:
A: Convention is because of realm border crossing.

Q: (L) And why is there a convention attending this realm border crossing? I mean, is it just a "reely big shew!"

A: It is an opportunity.

Q: (V) As in the windows are all opening at one time so that all these beings can get in at one time?

A: As in an opportunity to affect whole universe. Picture cosmic playing of "Pomp and Circumstance" AKA "Hope and Glory."

Session dated 4 April 4th 2015:
Q: (L) So somebody's who's waiting for a specific date for some kind of big flash to happen and suddenly they're gonna go from one world into another, they're simply not grasping the cosmic scale of thing?

A: Exactly! We once said that it was a grand example of cosmic "Pomp and Circumstance". You simply do not have the full perspective!

Session dated 28 July 2011:

A: 8835 million. [...] Hope and glory is coming close! [...] Point the way to love in realms of light. Trust on it.

Although, 'Pomp and Circumstance March No.1 D' is often played in the United States at graduation ceremonies, it is in fact an unofficial English National Anthem, known usually as 'Land of Hope and Glory', and is in many ways the ultimate expression of a jingoistic, imperialist anthem (I assume this was not the sense the C's were trying to convey here, as Niall and Joe would certainly not be happy given their comments above :-D). Hence, it is the March under its alternative name that the C's were referring to in the session dated 28 July 2011.

For those not familiar with the March, I attach a link to a performance of the piece, which takes place each year at the Royal Albert Hall in London on the Last Night of The Proms:

Hopefully, it will give you some idea of what the C's were trying to convey but on a much grander scale. I tend to agree with what Forum member Charade said about the March though, where she viewed it as appropriate music for a graduation to 4th density:​

"I often connect "Pomp and Circumstance" to The Wave. It is a graduation event and perhaps this music is a clue to the frequency / ...qualities that are expressed in this music to me are : Measured steps, dignity, honor, acquired knowledge, deserved accomplishment, achievement, focused exertion and thought, physical, emotional, mental discipline to name a few.

I sense we truly are learning to play music that is a compilation of our collective journey. I am confident we are "tuning" and that we will succeed in our striving by our collective efforts and contributions."

I don't want to make a noise in the conversation, but in my life I've had two dreams about two people I knew who died violent deaths: One, a cook who was murdered by another cook. And the other, my husband's brother, who died in a fire. In my dreams, they didn't know they were dead, and I didn't know how to tell them that they were! Perhaps those who are dead and don't know they are, it is because they died a violent death?
On that note, I recall a story told by a taxi driver where after the terrible Boxing Day Tsunami of 2004, which killed an estimated 227,898 people in 14 countries, he had a group of smartly dressed European business men get into his taxi outside an hotel who wished to go to the airport, but after he had started to drive of, when he looked around, they had all vanished.​

Great session. Thank you all for your efforts, feels like y’all hand out life rafts sometimes before a flood, lol. Quick question @Joe or anyone who is savvy in this manner… do you all take Cordyceps Sinensis or Codyceps Militaris? I understand the harvesting of the former is very unconventional due to the fact that you technically need insects to harvest them and so some folks claim that the supplements are blended and ineffective. I’d definitely love to give them a try.

What isn't clear to me from the recent session is whether a 4d entity is able to forcefully stop a deceased 3D soul from entering into the silver thread, or whether they can scare or manipulate the perceptions of the 3D soul so they don't see or take the option of escape to 5D, or whether they just prey on the ignorance and confusion of the 3D soul.
I would think that force wouldn't be necessary, if the subject was ignorant enough, and dogmatic about Darwinism and materialism. They could be easily led. Those with sufficient knowledge probably wouldn't be able to be swayed. So I think that force is not an issue here, you could say that the preparation was done in this lifetime, and either no force is needed, or that it would not work on someone sufficiently knowledgeable. As they say, 'knowledge protects'. At least that is the way I see it...

Excellent session - thank you!

Folks are naturally asking about the hyperdimensional space (@Emet-Selch , @Thor’s Pantheon above)

iamthatis commented on the hyperdimensional space and made reference to William J Baldwin's book called Spirit Releasement Therapy. Anyone seriously contemplating the hyperdimensional work should start with reading this manual as someone mentioned before this kind of work is next level. The emotional work, EE, meditation, and networking are also essential to getting involved in this kind of activity.

I'm sure more of this topic will come up later, and there is no need to panic or anything about networking in a hyperdimensional space as a lot can be done right now just keeping consistent with the basics. 😊

Just a note to everyone reading: members of FOTCM who have access to the private board, not only participate in sessions, but we have other activities one of which is a fairly regular group meditation practice that involves building a hyperdimensional network. We do this via Zoom, live, and includes members from all around the world.

Is disclosure an item in the non-western world? What's the Russian or Chinese perspective?

Also, why don't we get stories of UFO encounters with non-western militaries? (For example , I would think Russia with its vast land mass should have quite a few stories / encounters). Or is it that these just don't make the news or get written about by UFO authors (who tend to be western so purely focus on stuff they can verify from Western sources?)

Great session. Thank you all for your efforts, feels like y’all hand out life rafts sometimes before a flood, lol. Quick question @Joe or anyone who is savvy in this manner… do you all take Cordyceps Sinensis or Codyceps Militaris? I understand the harvesting of the former is very unconventional due to the fact that you technically need insects to harvest them and so some folks claim that the supplements are blended and ineffective. I’d definitely love to give them a try.
Hi Steph -- ive taken both types over the last 15 years as well as many other medicinal mushroom/fungi - the wild cordyceps that is collected mainly in Bhutan ,Tibet and Mongolia is very very pricey ($600 an ounce !!)The wild species grow and feed on insects - the cultivated strains do not.

Most cordyceps preparations available at much cheaper prices are cultivated using spores taken from the original wild fungi and are cultivated /grown -see video below.

The main challenge Ive found is sourcing a good quality product.

I use it more in the winter based on its energetic properties - this time of year I use reishi / turkey tail and lions mane for neurological support. Its good for libido too !

you can if youre really recourceful cultivate your own (this goes for all the medicinal muchrooms) growing kits with spores are available online ! Theres an idea for a project at the Chateau !! ?

Last edited:
Is disclosure an item in the non-western world? What's the Russian or Chinese perspective?

Also, why don't we get stories of UFO encounters with non-western militaries? (For example , I would think Russia with its vast land mass should have quite a few stories / encounters). Or is it that these just don't make the news or get written about by UFO authors (who tend to be western so purely focus on stuff they can verify from Western sources?)
Yes, they do. I attach links to one of Russia's best known UFO experts and researchers Paul Stonehill. He was born in Kiev in the old USSR. I don't know if he views himself as Ukrainian or Russian but he is fluent in both languages. I attach a few links to his material if you are interested.​

I don't know much about China but I do know they have a huge number of UFO groups (probably the largest in any nation) who are subject though to state controls. However, the subject is certainly not off limits.​

I would like to thank all who have contributed to this excellent session of June 24 2023. Up to now there is already so much to think carefully about and also pray about. I have learnt that without conscious fully pointed prayer too much becomes untethered. To be swept away and gutted.

Can y'all expand on what is happening with Argos? I run a non profit dog rescue and we are currently expanding our facilities to take on dogs of a more troubled nature (past history of biting, killing cats, etc.) I'd like to know how to best protect my team from negative influences that they may be subject to.

Thank you for the reading, btw. Some very interesting information there. In your next session would you be willing to ask the C's about the area called Homestead Valley in Southern California? This is where the Integratron and Giant Rock are and I am wondering if it will be a hotspot for the false flag alien invasion. I live and work in the shadow of Goat Mountain which is where George Van Tassel supposedly had his encounters with alien beings.

Well, my memory isn't nearly as reliable as it used to be, but I thought the Cs "hinted" in a past session that the underground hybrid/human population maybe wouldn't make it to the surface as planned - perhaps some pesky catastrophic Earth changes would be the gigantic wrench thrown into the machinery! The best laid plans of mice and 3D/4D psychopaths!

A catastrophic event would undoubtedly spoil their plans. There is a passage in Revelation that points out that the kings hid under the mountain to hide from the Lord's wrath. This also reminds us of the underground bases that, according to some opinions, would be used by TPTB to protect themselves from cataclysms.

Revelation 6:15

"The kings of the earth, the rulers of the world, the rich, the mighty, the captains, and the strong, and every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and among the rocks of the mountains;

And they said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us and hide us from the presence of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb,

For the great day of his wrath has come, and who will be able to stand?"

Back
Top Bottom