Session 24 June 2023

So C's are wrong about the helicopter carving then?
They are not wrong, they are simply avoiding a direct "yes" or "no" answer here. :-P
Because, if i was to be nitpicky, they did not confirm helicopters or airplanes existing in the past. All they said is there was a technologically advanced civilization in the past.

You lot should stop attaching "technology" and "civilization" to the way our civilization today looks and works. :-P I can see it on forums, i can see it in fiction, i can see it in science, and i can see it in everyday life. When people see the term "technologically advanced civilization" they immediately think cars, airplanes, spaceships, rockets, television, etc. Not only people assume a linear progression of technology, they also assume that every civilization MUST follow the same kind of progress that we did.
And the most prominent of that is the assumption that an "advanced civilization" MUST have access to nukes. We found out how nuclear fission works, therefore, everyone with space-faring capabilities must too.

Then comes the 4D tech, and every assumption is shattered. Is it really any wonder that our scientists cannot understand how those things works, when they still keep looking at it from the linear materialistic point of view? How can such a narrow-minded approach understand something that goes into infinity? Technology is not just one direction, it can go in all directions, even at once.

In the end, what does "advanced civilization" even mean? Is a civilization that has cars but cannot travel to Mars really that advanced? Or would we view as advanced people that still carve rocks barefooted, but those rocks open portals to different planets?
And if you are able to make a rock vibrate and store energy of a nuke, do you really need to know how to build a nuke yourself? Do you really need to understand how that technology works, when you can nullify it with a snap of a finger anyway?

Finally, there is still one last thing that people are missing here: those carvings can be real, and people did actually see helicopters and airplanes, but that does not mean they existed at that time. Because, just as like modern times have people that could see visions of the future (Julius Verne comes to mind), people in the ancient times should have been able to do that too (and perhaps to a much higher degree than we can today).

Who knows, maybe they did have airplanes. But they didn't need to have them. Airplanes (or nukes :-P ) are not a requirement for a "technologically advanced civilization".

to finish a book. But I'm very good at listening, observing, intuiting, noticing patterns and playing with insights.
My experience is it has to feel either new or fun. A book may also not feel "worth it" until the end (or afterwards). Like a Shakespeare play. Maybe you don't like Measure for Measure until Act V, but when it's finished it is for some reason your favorite play.

Not necessarily. They said we can answer that ourselves, and we might be doing that now. Perhaps we are assuming that 'technologically advanced' refers to the aircraft/helicopter, but it might refer to the carving techniques.
Exactly. And remember the Cs' first response: "You can answer this yourselves!!" Indeed. A bit of research and common sense can answer this one: the helicopter is cool, but it's not a helicopter. It's an arm hieroglyph superimposed with a bow hieroglyph.

As for the technologically advanced civilization, like taratai replied, that is technically true. But I would argue that this was pre-YD, pyramid time, not in the 2nd millennium BC when this cartouche was carved.

"Aliens will land on earth but we will need to lose the hostility we have towards them and show them respect."
12:16, 9 NOV 2010 Updated17:46, 30 SEP 2013
"Aliens will land on earth but we will need to lose the hostility we have towards them and show them respect."

So says Fulham-based Richard Lawrence, who is not a Hollywood scriptwriter but a former Henry Compton School teacher who has dedicated the last 30 years of his life to researching UFOs and 'cosmic communication'.

Whether or not you're a sceptic who read the first line and instantly dismissed Lawrence as a crackpot, his tales of UFO sightings in Fulham and his comprehensive research into government cover-ups, chronicled in his new book, UFOs and the Extraterrestrial Message, certainly make for interesting, if rather unorthodox, reading.

He is the executive secretary of The Aetherius Society in the Fulham Road, a spiritual organisation founded by the late Dr George King in 1958, who, thorugh a state of trance, became one of the first people in Britain to claim contact with the cosmos.

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 06-03-51 Big Interview UFO expert Richard Lawrence.png
A young Lawrence was so convinced by his mentor's beliefs he gave up teaching to embark on what he describes as a 'spiritual' journey.

His says his beliefs are not based on 'blind faith' but on evidence in the classified CIA 'X files' that he brought to Britain for the first time, ancient Hindu and Japanese scripts and an absolute trust in King.

Lawrence freely admits some of his conclusions are 'questionable', but says: "Just because something is strange and unfamiliar doesn't make it untrue."

The cosmic movement, he says, is gathering pace. "We have seen an enormous change over the past 30 years. A recent poll found almost 10 per cent of people have seen a UFO and more than half believed in life on other planets.

"Science has moved on greatly, and people are now asking questions, but this is not a new thing, it goes way back – there are references to extraterrestrial life in the bible and it was spoken about by the ancient Hindus and the Japanese."

The evidence Lawrence, 57, has drawn from the confidential government files give pause for thought but it is when he speaks of his dealings with King that one finds oneself reverting back to the roll of hardened sceptic.

I asked him why he thinks aliens haven't landed yet and his answer is based on the messages apparently relayed from space to his mentor.

Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 06-07-43 Big Interview UFO expert Richard Lawrence.png
"At the moment they would regard us insane," he says. "We need to change spiritually because at the moment we are too hostile. They are looking for an end to nuclear proliferation."

So are they scared, I ask him. "Not at all – if we went into conflict with them we wouldn't have a chance. They have far superior powers to us."

When I put it to him that some people may find these alien 'conversations' absurd, his defence of King, who died in 1997, is absolute.

"I trusted what he said completely," he said. "He used to go into a deep state of trance. His converasations are recorded and held at the society and I have no reason to doubt what he said."

His evidence from the CIA, however, is less open to ridicule and he extracts a passage from a file that was made public under the US Freedom of Information Act in 1978.

This, he says, proves UFO operators 'have a mastery of mind over matter foreign to Earth technology'.

It related to an incident in Tehran in 1976 when an F-4 fighter jet was scrambled to investigate a flying object.

"Due to its brilliance the object was easily visible from 70 miles away," the document reads. "As the F-4 approached a range of 25nm, he (the pilot) lost all instrumentation and communications...

"When the F-4 turned away from the object and was apparently no longer a threat to it, the aircraft regained all communications...

"The visual size of the object was difficult to discern because of its intense brilliance. That light it gave off was that of flashing strobe lights arranged in a rectangular pattern and alternating blue, green, red and orange in colour...

"The pilot attempted to fire an AIM-9 missile at the object but at that instant his weapons control panel went off and he lost all communications."

Lawrence believes the previously secret documents prove governments are colluding to cover up the alien threat, and he also claims heads of state don't have a response plan in the event of an invasion.

"We are far from ready to handle this," he says.

Mindful, perhaps, of my cynicism, he is at pains to emphasise his willingness to dismiss the majority of claims from UFO enthusiasts, saying he divides the validity of sightings into three sections – deluded, hoax and genuine.

"I'm the first to say I don't believe certain claims – many can be passed off as being lights from a pop concert or meteorites, for example."

He is no doubt, however, that the object he spotted in Fulham in 2008, was entirely genuine.

"I was walking along Brookville Road. I saw this object which circled in the sky. It changed velocity and started to move very quickly and did a full circuit. It was much too high to be an aircraft."

Lawrence says he never tries to hard-sell his beliefs and says non-believers who attended his recent lecture in Fulham took to him well.

"There are some incidences which even the most hardened sceptics just cannot explain.

"But even if people are not converted, I hope the book at least opens peoples' minds to the possibilities."

* UFOs and the Extraterrestrial Message is published by CICO books and priced £9.99.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 06-26-49 Amazon.fr - UFOS and the Extraterrestrial MESSAGE A Spiritua...png
    Screenshot 2023-07-19 at 06-26-49 Amazon.fr - UFOS and the Extraterrestrial MESSAGE A Spiritua...png
    687.5 KB · Views: 9
What I find depressing about " Aliens will land on earth but we will need to lose the hostility we have towards them and show them respect " is its honeysuckle naivety. Paul in 2 Thessalonians writes of " Powers, signs and lying wonders" as methods of attack. We are still the same old humans who were conquered in ancient times through lack of knowledge and guile and were destroyed. Today again we are engineered through nano technology, a criminal research to change the human genome and the future generations. We are experimented upon like animals for gain therefore the seed of the serpent has already been re-introduced by changing our biology, as it was, now they are trying again having taken over the theatre where man lives.
The first rule of Fight Club is to expect the impossible. The Lion men of Moab come to mind and again there will be no end to the chimeras who can and will prowl like roaring lions and who will not be confined to human judgements of what is fair or possible nor limited to what we can imagine.

My experience is it has to feel either new or fun. A book may also not feel "worth it" until the end (or afterwards). Like a Shakespeare play. Maybe you don't like Measure for Measure until Act V, but when it's finished it is for some reason your favorite play.
I do agree that a book has to be worth it, which sometimes isn't always easy to determine if you haven't read it, but my preference is that it has to be important, as opposed to new or fun. Reading for me is not easy because I read so slowly, and also because of my preference for listening, whether podcast, lecture, audiobook, etc. When I realize that something is important for me to read, I take the leap without concerning myself too much with how long it will take.

What I find depressing about " Aliens will land on earth but we will need to lose the hostility we have towards them and show them respect " is its honeysuckle naivety. Paul in 2 Thessalonians writes of " Powers, signs and lying wonders" as methods of attack. We are still the same old humans who were conquered in ancient times through lack of knowledge and guile and were destroyed. Today again we are engineered through nano technology, a criminal research to change the human genome and the future generations. We are experimented upon like animals for gain therefore the seed of the serpent has already been re-introduced by changing our biology, as it was, now they are trying again having taken over the theatre where man lives.
The first rule of Fight Club is to expect the impossible. The Lion men of Moab come to mind and again there will be no end to the chimeras who can and will prowl like roaring lions and who will not be confined to human judgements of what is fair or possible nor limited to what we can imagine.

i dislike the "show respect" aspect. we are ALL alive, thus permeated by the same lifeforce. we should have empathy, but we are not inferior. we are just different.

The problem with the "problems" with this theory is that it is obviously a palimpsest. Look at all the portions that don't look like vehicles. They are a total mess, like the mass of incomprehensible figures to the left and right, or the groups of three vertical lines superimposed over the three connected chevrons.

Added: another good depiction (with colored hieroglyphs) that unscrambles the mess:

1689943627661.png

One of those groups of three vertical lines (see the figure in the centre on the bottom row of figures) intrigues me since it look very like the star sign symbol for Virgo the Maiden, save that the small tail shown coming off the central line or column is normally shown coming off the right hand vertical line or column of the present symbol for Virgo.

1689943790425.png
Perhaps this is just a mere coincidence and it could be the product of a palimpsest as you suggest. Strangely, the link between the two symbols looks more apparent though in the dark shaded version you also provided. My understanding of the central spiral figure shown there is that it stood for light.

However, the Virgo symbol is in turn very similar to the medieval alchemy symbol of the Ormus shown below, which was used as a kind of sub-title from 1188 onwards by the Ordre de Sion (established by the Augustinian Canons of the Abbey de Notre Dame du Mont Sion in Jerusalem), which supposedly became later on the so-called 'Priory of Sion' - in itself perhaps a front for the Rosicrucians:

1689943977421.png

The sub-title "Ormus" was adopted by the Order after the famous 'cutting of the Elm' incident at Gisors, in Normandy in 1188 when the Order or Priory of Sion tempestuously split with the Knights Templar with whom they had until that time shared a common Grand Master. The subtitle Ormus was apparently used up until 1306, the year before the arrest and fall of the Knights Templar. Curiously, the word "orme" in French means "elm" and the word "or" means gold.

The device for Ormus (see above) was a kind of an acrostic or anagram combining a number of key words and symbols. "Ours" means "bear" in French, which is "Ursus" in Latin. As we saw above, the "M" represents the sign of Virgo, which in the language of mediaeval iconography connotes "Notre Dame" or "Our Lady" in English, which is a title of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Roman Catholicism as well as being part of the name of the mother abbey of the Order.

In the late 18th Century, a masonic organisation or brotherhood emerged called the Oriental Rite of Memphis, which used the name Ormus. According to their doctrine, Ormus was an Egyptian sage who around AD 46 merged pagan and Christian mysteries to found the Rose-Croix. He may have been a member of the Therapeutae (“Healers,” or “Attendants”), who were a Jewish sect of ascetics closely resembling the Essenes, believed to have settled on the shores of Lake Mareotis in the vicinity of Alexandria, Egypt, during the 1st century AD.

However, the word Ormus, also called ORME's, has another meaning today being the initials for Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements including mono-atomic gold. The alchemical secret of monoatomic gold was one the Ancient Egyptian priesthood and pharaohs clearly held, including those of the 19th Dynasty such as Ramses I and Seti who reconfigured the stone inscriptions at Abydos. Moses himself seemed to know the secret of monatomic gold when he had the Golden Calf (probably Canaanite calf statuettes representing Baal) smelted down, the offending Israelites being forced to ingest the remaining substance - a fine white powder.

The connections with the word "Ormus" do not stop there, as it has recently come to my attention that there was an English crusader knight who was also a Knight Templar who went by the name Ormus le Guidon.

Ormus (c 1075 – 1141) who was Richard the Forester’s son (or possibly son-in-law) was given the title “Le Guidon” or standard bearer, being standard bearer for King William II (William Rufus) during the First Crusade (this part of the story is evidently a myth, as William Rufus was assassinated and never took part in the crusades). Ormus Le Guidon acquired further lands to his already extensive inheritance and became a powerful nobleman. He took the title Lord of Darlaston and married Emma de Beauchamp in about 1119. They had seven children. His first son, Richard succeeded him at Darlaston. His second son, Edward (c 1127 – 1180) took the name Biddulph (de Bidulfe) from his inheritance of the Middle Biddulph region in Staffordshire. He died in 1130, in Staffordshire, England and was buried in Ormelle, Treviso, Veneto, Italy [MJF: a curious choice of name for a burial location when your father's name was Ormus or Orme].

The nineteenth-century local Staffordshire historian John Sleigh in his 1863 work A History of The Ancient Parish of Leek wrote that Ormus le Guidon built St. Chad's church in south Staffordshire; whereby an inscription reads Orm Vocatur Qui Me Condidit - or "he who built me is called Orm" [MJF: a most curious dedication for a Christian church you might think].

Evidence of Templar activity in the midlands and northwest of England is found in a Templar hospital at Newark, Nottinghamshire in 1185 and, more locally, the existence of a Templar Preceptory at Keele. However, there is another site which today is known as Spring Wood Priory that may provide a direct link to Ormus le Guidon. Indeed, there is reason to believe that he established the first Templar preceptory in England there, if not the first preceptory outside of Jerusalem. All that is left of it today is the former chapel, which is now used as a storage facility or workshop on a farm. The priory was the only ecclesiastical building known to have existed in the area in the mid-12th Century.

Edith Murrows a local historian, who is a retired university lecturer in medieval history, has done extensive research into Ormus le Guidon and was able to discover that he was one of the first Templars and was in Jerusalem in 1119 when the order was founded. In 1129 when the Templars became affiliated to the Cistercian monastic order, Ormus gave a strip of his land to build what became the Cistercian Abbey of Hulton. The Biddulph family, Ormus' descendants, would later gift Spring Wood Priory, which had by that time become a part of Biddulph Manor, to the Cistercians of Hulton Abbey.

If Ormus le Guidon, a wealthy English nobleman, was one of the first Templars, he may well have been involved in the excavations the Templars undertook under Temple Mount. It is alleged that they found ancient documentation (parchments) and artefacts, which they brought back to Europe with them. Could Ormus have been one of those who did so and, if he did, did he conceal the documents/artefacts at Spring Wood Priory in a vault under the chapel (most medieval chapels have crypts or vaults)? Unfortunately, the chapel floor today has been concreted over but that doesn't mean to say that others may not have stumbled across the vault with its hidden cache of secrets at some stage in the past. If they did, could such secret knowledge have found its way into the hands of the 17th Century Rosicrucians of England?

If Ormus le Guidon did obtain secret occult knowledge in Jerusalem and concealed it in a vault under Spring Wood Priory, could the Order of Sion have known about this, which then became the subject of the dispute between Henry II (or his son Richard the Lionheart in other versions of the tale) and King Phillip of France at Gisors in Normandy which led to the famous 'cutting of the elm' incident? Could the cutting down of the elm have been a sarcastic gesture aimed at the Templars, one that was based on Ormus le Guidon's name? If the knowledge Ormus brought back with him to England contained the secrets of alchemy, one can see why the Order of Sion and the French King might have been so angry at the Templars and the English King (their protector), for such alchemical knowledge would have brought with it dreams of untold riches.

Let us recall here what the C's said about the Templars' secrets:
Q: What was the head worshipped by the Templars that was supposed to have been called "Baphomet?"

A: Seer of the passage.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Remember, secrets of Knights Templar were kept in caves guided by eternally burning lamps.

Q: Okay, next question, is this Ophiuchus, the serpent holder, the same as what you have called 'the holder of Trent?'

A: Close.

Curiously, the county of Staffordshire is where the River Trent in England rises - it eventually flows into the Humber Estuary in Yorkshire. Could there be a connection to the Rosicrucians involved here?​

Q: Supposedly, Christian Rosencruetz was initiated by the 'philosophers of Dancar.' I want to know where this blasted place is! [MJF: The answer is Doncaster in Yorkshire not far from the ancient ridge called "the Chevin"] Okay, skip it. One of the Rosicrucian manifestos said: 'God has sent messengers and signs in the heavens, namely the new stars in Serpentarius and Cygnus, to show that a great council of the elect is to take place.' What do they mean by a 'great council of the elect?'

A: Pyrenees.

Q: Okay, the purported enclave of the alchemists... Why was it signified by new stars in Serpentarius and Cygnus? What do they represent?

A: Novae.

This should be linked with the follow-up statement shown below:

Q: In reading the Celtic legends, I discovered that Cassiopaea was equated with Danu, or Don, as in Tuatha de Danaan, or the court of the goddess Danu. So, in other words, the supreme goddess of the Aryans was Cassiopaea. And, Cassiopaea is found in the zodiacal area of Aries, the 'lamb,' where Cephus the 'rock' and 'king' is also found, as well as Perseus, 'he who breaks' and serpentarius. {Just noticed that the previous question about the supernova in Serpentarius could be a reference to the supernova in Cassiopeia by this grouping method.} The image is of Perseus overcoming the serpent, and the ancient Celtic engravings of the horned god show him gripping two serpents by the throat. I would like to understand the symbology here...

A: You are on the right track

It was the supernova in Cassiopeia that caught the attention of the Rosicrucians (men like Dr John Dee and Sir Francis Bacon), which they took as the sign for the start of a new age of scientific discovery and enlightenment. Dee wrote about the new star or supernova, considering it to be a sign that profound worldy changes would soon occur in religious, scientific and mystical affairs.​

This point links with the following additional statement made by the C's:

Q: (L) We noticed that the supernova that occurred in Cassiopaea 300 years ago did not seem to have been widely noticed by people on earth. What is the reason for this?

A: Distance.

Q:
(L) Now, formerly I asked about the ‘two new stars in Cygnus and Serpentarius’ that were written about in the Rosicrucian Manifesto of about this period of time, and you said they were talking about ‘novae.’ But, it seems that there are no new stars in either of these constellations. Yet, at approximately this time, was the supernova in Cassiopaea.

A: Yes, those with foreknowledge were looking.

Could that foreknowledge have come from documents originally discovered by Ormus le Guidon and his fellow Templars that had subsequently been concealed perhaps under the chapel at Spring Wood Priory? It is even possible that the chapel was built over an ancient cave used as a sacred place by the Celtic inhabitants of the area, since there is also a stone circle (called the Bridestones after the goddess Brigid or Bride) and a sacred well or spring known as Gawton's Well (if that name sounds a bit like Gawain, the Arthurian knight of the round table, that is because this area of Staffordshire is connected in British legends to that of Gawain and the Green Knight). The priory sits exactly half way between the stone circle and the sacred spring, which would be in keeping with Celtic concepts of geographical and geomantic alignments of sacred sites

Various Rosicrucian writers claimed that the continental Rosicrucian started after its founders had discovered a secret underground vault containing manuscripts revealing arcane secret Kabbalistic knowledge. They never revealed the location of this vault. However, one person who seemed to have known of its whereabout was Heinrich Khunrath who in 1605 included a stylised drawing of a tunnel said to lead to a vault in his 1595 work Amphitheater of Eternal Wisdom an alchemical classic, combining both Christianity and magic. In this work, Khunrath showed himself to be an adept of spiritual alchemy and illustrated the many-staged and intricate path to spiritual perfection.

1689954663933.png

"The First Stage of the Great Work," better-known as the "Alchemist's Laboratory." The drawing of the laboratory is credited to architectural painter Hans Vredeman de Vries (1527–1604) and shows Khunrath in his laboratory.​

For more see Heinrich Khunrath - Wikipedia and Khunrath’s Amphitheatrum sapientiae aeternae (1595)

Khunrath had met John Dee at Bremen on 27 May 1589, when Dee was on his way back to England from the court of Rudolf II, Holy Roman Emperor in Prague, Bohemia. Khunrath would praise Dee in his later works. During his own stay at Rudolf II 's court, Khunrath met the alchemist Edward Kelley who had been John Dee's scryer or trance medium.

Many think John Dee passed on the Rosicrucian flame to his young protégé, Sir Francis Bacon who may have become its Grand Master. There may be some proof for this in another famous engraving involving a vault, which appears to depict Dee and Bacon. This woodcut known as the Lampado Trado by Dutch artist Jacob Cats was first published in 1655.
1689956906193.png
Lampado Trado
In the image above you can see a young nobleman with a rose on his shoe being passed a lamp (representing light and wisdom) by an old wizen figure, with an open vault or tomb between them. It would seem the young man is Francis Bacon and the older man John Dee and the vault represented a repository of hidden knowledge. People have speculated over the whereabouts of the vault believing that it might be in a hidden tunnel under the river Wye in England (such a tunnel with a vault has in fact been found but it proved to be empty) or underneath the colonial period Bruton Church in Virginia, USA (a former British colony that Bacon helped to found). Others even think it may be on Oak Island, where recent excavations have indeed led to the discovery of a medieval tunnel that may in turn lead to a vault (the fabled 'treasure vault') people have been searching for, for the past 200+ years

However, could it be that the woodcut was depicting a vault that had already been found in the late 16th or early 17th centuries. Was that vault under the old ruined chapel of Spring Wood Priory?

Indeed, could Sir Francis Bacon have been at the centre of a Rosicrucian web of intrigue that survives down to this present day.:
Q: ... Now, in trying to figure out who has on what color hat, if there is such a thing, I have come to a tentative conclusion that the spider, or spinner of webs, is the Rosicrucian encampment, and that the Scorpion represents the seeker of wisdom... because, in fact, the word for Scorpio comes from the same root as that which means to pierce or unveil. Therefore, the Scorpion is also Perseus, per Ziu, or 'for God.' And the Rosicrucians are the 'other,' so to speak. Can you elaborate on this for me? Or comment?

A: What a tangled web we spin, when we must not let you in.

Bacon, who as a young man had been a diplomat (a spy?) in France in the service of Queen Elizabeth I, may well have established links with the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees whilst on his travels through southern France. There are some who believe that Bacon even faked his death in 1626 and disappeared afterwards to continental Europe, possibly ending up in the enclave of alchemists. If so, he could still be alive, possibly existing at 4th density level or even as a bi-density being? This thought leads me to something else the C's once said:​

Session 18 January 2002:

Q: Why is it that we have attracted so much interest from the "spy vs. spy" types? After all, if there is something out there they are after, why do they need us?

A: They cannot "see" or "draw the sword from the stone."

MJF: An indirect reference to the Holy Grail as per the King Arthur legend. The C's also described Baphomet as the 'seer of the passage' (see extract above). They also told us that Baphomet was a pure crystal skull and the 'holder of the Trent', a river which starts its life in, and flows through, the county of Staffordshire in England:

Q: Okay. I have several books on the subject. I will start tomorrow. Now, when the Templars were arrested, they were accused of worshipping a head, or skull, and also the god Baphomet. Were these spurious accusations designed to defame them?

A: Skull was of pure crystal.

Q: What is the definition of the god 'Baphomet,' if they did, indeed, worship such?

A: The holder of the Trent
]

Q: (A) It means they have some kind of knowledge, but they really can't make anything of it? Well, then there is the question. They are helping us, and they want to get something. Shall we continue and pretend that it doesn't bother us?

[…]

A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.

Q: In this case, how is wishful thinking going to help?

A: There will be a big miscalculation made. It will reveal the "Man behind the curtain."

Could a still living Sir Francis Bacon be that man behind the curtain? I say this because of another illustration that curiously just happens to depict a hand behind a curtain, which there is good reason to believe could have been intended as that of Sir Francis Bacon.

The illustration is from Henry Peacham's Rosicrucian 1612 emblem book "Minerva Britanna, or a garden of heroical devices, furnished and adorned with emblems and Impresas of sundry devices, newly devised, moralized and published." On the frontispiece is an oval wreathed with laurel, and a Latin motto which translated as: "One lives in one's genius, other things depart in death," Within the oval is the proscenium of a theatre, the curtain supposed to conceal the figure of a man whose forearm only appears, the hand holding a pen which has just written "Mente Videbor": "By the mind shall I be seen."

On page 33, there is a design with a hand holding a spear as in the act of shaking it. Also of note, in Powell's Attourney's Academy , 1623, in a dedicatory verse addressed to : "Francis, Lord Verulam, Viscount St. Albans......​

"O give me leave to pull the Curtaine by
That clouds thy worth in such obscurite
"

On page 34 is a dedication to Sir Francis Bacon : "To the most judicious and learned Sir Francis Bacon Knight."

1689968955515.png

As one description puts it, Minerva* Britanna, written in the early seventeenth century by Henry Peacham, is an enigmatic magical book of poetry and images that mixes together Renaissance faery magic, Elizabethan codes, Hermetic wisdom, and echoes of kingly advice. It is a puzzle book of those magical Mysteries that have to do with the land, the monarch, the sacred duties of the nobleman, and the faery secrets of Britain. It also deals with ascent and inner rebirth, central parts of the early Rosicrucian pattern. It is a book of visionary constructs, gateways, and keys, hidden among flattery, mathematical puzzles, and historical reflection, all rooted within the sacred land of Britain and the sacred kingship.

*Minerva was the Roman goddess of handicrafts, the professions, the arts, and, later, war; she was commonly identified with the Greek goddess Athena. Athena Pallas, the "spear shaker", was adopted as a patroness by Sir Francis Bacon and the esoteric society that he formed called the 'Knights of the Helmet'.

The emblem of the hand reaching through the curtain holding a quill pen may represent the secret of Francis Bacon's life. At a very early age he had conceived the idea that he would imitate God, that he would hide his works in order that they might be found out -- that he would be seen only by his mind and that his image should be concealed. There was no haphazard work about it. It was not simply that having written poems or plays, and desiring not to be known as the author on publishing them, he put someone else's name on the title-page (William Shakespeare's). There was first the conception of the idea, and then the carefully-elaborated scheme for carrying it out. (ref. The Mystery of Francis Bacon pages 105-06)

There are many who think Bacon was the real pen of William Shakespeare's plays. My own view is that he was certainly involved in those works but may have acted more as an editor in chief, providing direct contributions yes but not necessarily writing the plays in full himself - indeed many think the real author was Edward de Vere, the Earl of Oxford, who was a great friend of Bacon. There are also others who think Bacon was the author of the Rosicrucian Manifestos.

I appreciate that this is a highly speculative theory but there are those who think the French alchemist and esoteric author Fulcanelli, who mysteriously disappeared in 1926 (N.B. exactly 300 years after Bacon's death) having left his magnum opus, Le Mystère des Cathédrales, with his student, Eugène Canseliet, may still be alive. If this can be true for Fulcanelli it could be equally true of Bacon and also the 14th Century French alchemist Nicolas Flamel.

According to Canseliet, his last encounter with Fulcanelli happened in 1953 (years after his disappearance), when he went to Spain and there was taken to a castle high in the mountains for a rendezvous with his former master. Canseliet had known Fulcanelli as an old man in his 80s but now the Master had grown younger and had physically changed in appearance: he was now an androgynous creature, a being Fulcanelli called The Divine Androgyne. The reunion was brief and Fulcanelli once again disappeared not leaving any trace of his whereabouts.

Did Sir Francis Bacon, an alchemist like Fulcanelli and Flamel, complete the work too and by doing so achieve a 4th density state of being, thus becoming a shining one? If so, could he still be in the background pulling strings and trying to create the New Atlantis that he wrote of?​

So C's are wrong about the helicopter carving then?
Not necessarily. They said we can answer that ourselves, and we might be doing that now. Perhaps we are assuming that 'technologically advanced' refers to the aircraft/helicopter, but it might refer to the carving techniques.
Exactly. And remember the Cs' first response: "You can answer this yourselves!!" Indeed. A bit of research and common sense can answer this one: the helicopter is cool, but it's not a helicopter. It's an arm hieroglyph superimposed with a bow hieroglyph.

As for the technologically advanced civilization, like taratai replied, that is technically true. But I would argue that this was pre-YD, pyramid time, not in the 2nd millennium BC when this cartouche was carved.
If the helicopter carving is the result of 2 carvings, 1 on top of the other and the temporary plaster washed away, then I have the following thought.
If a person said what the Cs said, I would think that person misleads, deceives, is not telling the truth, is wrong, is playing games. Red flag warning regarding that person. It would be called out as a deception in the setting of the romance novels.
Q: (L) Ok, let me throw this in here, since we just covered the part about ancient civilizations returning: In the session from last April 8th, Ursus Minor asked about the Abydos temple hieroglyphic panel in Egypt. Here is a picture of the panel. Why is there a helicopter there and other aircraft that look very similar to our aircraft today?

1687893572962.png

A: You can answer this yourselves!!
Q: (L) So in other words, a highly technological civilization did previously exist on Earth and was destroyed by cataclysms.

A: Yes. We have told you this more than once.

Wow that session was great - as my favorite topic is ALIENS ..
I'VE listened to this recent session by OKSANA - 3 TIMES
and struggled to understand how some of these dark aliens
take human/souls --
this cass session explained one must remain in the silver chord ..
( how to insure that was never explained ) always more questions heh.. )

any way here is the recent OKSANA session - caution its dark ...

Replacing humans and shrinking souls to place them into new bodies on the Moon/Regressive hypnosis..
60 min..
July 21 2023
Oksana Buchanan I Regressive Hypnosis the Moon.

mp3 - audio only version .. link

My daughter's personal protection crystal disappeared sometime yesterday or today, and so I think that's a heads up to increase vigilance.

It made me think again about Ark's baseball caps doubling and then disappearing. The 2 hats were a sign of 4D STS, "Hat was sent as sign. 4D STS are required to declare themselves in some way."

Back in 2019, the Cs described the 2 hats as something good. But in 2022, the 2 hats disappeared and the Cs described the situation as sinister, "Attempt on the part of 4D STS to split and then totally divert the reality of your mission." It seems to me another example of the Cs misleading by omission. What I notice now is that at the end of both exchanges, the Cs urge us to be vigilant!

(L) Okay, a burning question we have is about Ark's cap. We recently had a very strange incident with Ark's favorite baseball cap. Do we still have the two caps?

(Ark) I think so. I didn't check today.

(L) Anyhow, there was a second cap all of a sudden. The story is, about 21 years ago, we wanted to know what our blood type was so we could play with the blood type diet. So, Ark and I went to the local blood bank in FL to give blood because they will type your blood. We did that, Ark nearly fainted, so he’s never done it again, and I’ve only done it since we’ve been in France. At the end of the event, they had little gifts for men or ladies: Ark was given a baseball cap that said “FBS” and underneath, “Florida Blood Services”. I think I got something like a wallet you put around your waist.

Years go by; the cap is Ark’s favorite because it is exactly the right weight and light color. Everywhere he goes, he takes this cap. He took it when we went to Italy a few years ago and it blew off his head when we were riding on a tour bus and Joe asked the driver to stop the bus and ran into the street after the cap. A stranger caught it and ran to Joe with it, and Ark got his cap back. He’s been very protective of it ever since.

Close to three weeks ago, Ark went with PoB in her car to the store and bank. When he was getting ready to go, he couldn’t find his cap so he went to the closet and there it was on the shelf. On the way back from the store, he left the cap on the seat in PoB’s car. A little later, he decided to go for a bike ride and while getting his backpack ready, he took his cap out of it and put it on his head. He went for the bike ride, came back, put the cap on his desk. A bit later, PoB brought his cap to him from her car. And there they were, two FBS caps. Identical except that one was a bit cleaner than the other and the dirtier one had a little bloodstain on the inside band from when he hit his head on a beam some time ago.

Now, the thing that needs to be made absolutely clear is this: there was only ever ONE cap. That is absolutely and utterly certain; no doubts, no question. He only ever received one; I’ve kept track of his hats and such for over 20 years and I can assure you, there was only one FBS cap. He knows there’s only one and Joe went to extremes to rescue the darn thing in Rome because it was Ark’s favorite, and he could never get another.

A couple of us here are “super smellers” and we smelled the caps and both smell like Ark. The only identifiable difference is that the rivet at the crown on one of them is slightly offset from center. They are absolutely identical in every other way.

But now there are two caps.

(L) So, I want to ask: How did he get two caps?!

A: Timeline merge.

Q: (L) So, when you have a timeline merge, it's like two different timelines that were going along... Is it like a timeline merge from this timeline to sometime in the past?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) When you have a timeline merge, does that mean that the timeline that has merged is now a stronger timeline than the two separate timelines?

A: Yes!

Q: (Ark) So it's good?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Get another one! [laughter]

(Ark) I want to ask if this timeline merge was the result of something?

A: Current events of a positive nature.

Q: (L) So in other words, well... I just kind of had the feeling... I hate to say this, but cutting certain draining family ties seems to have been connected.

Q: (L) I was just spiraling down into poor health for the past few years because I was giving all my energy to shore up people I cared about. And then I realized I can’t do this anymore; I just can’t. I knew that if I continued, I would die before my work was finished. But it’s so hard to do that; it’s like tearing your heart out to just say “No more”. Only afterward did I realize that I was giving all this energy because I was being manipulated by the pity trips.

(Joe) And on the very day the second cap appeared, there was news that brought closure to that situation.

(L) Yeah, on that same day, the cap appeared.

Q: (L) So it's almost like we were being shown the symbolism.

(Joe) And that was a positive thing for everybody.

(L) So Arky got a second cap. A cap is kind of like a crown, yes? [laughter]

(Artemis) They want to say something…

A: We once pointed out that mass human behavior was a reflection of cosmic conditions. Now is the time when all must be extra vigilant. We also pointed out that STS forces are fully aware of prophetic patterns and will change and twist in order to discourage and put those to sleep who are slack in vigilance. Note the human environment and try to imagine what it represents above!!!
Well, let me ask this because this is something that did concern me: We had the Two Hats episode. I think we asked about the appearance of the two hats. Pierre, do you remember?

(Pierre) It was about splitting of realities. And I asked recently, and... I don't remember the answer.

(L) Well anyhow, the two hats have now disappeared - both of them.

(Andromeda) BOTH of them?

(L) Yes. I don't know how that happened. One day they were there, and now they're gone. During the time the two hats were in existence in our possession, it was a very, VERY trying time. That was when Ark got sick, he had chemotherapy, and there were all kinds of other things going on. So, I want to know just what the heck was going on?

A: Attempt on the part of 4D STS to split and then totally divert the reality of your mission.

Q: (Pierre) So, the two hats having disappeared, it means they failed to split the reality?

Q: (L) Well, they failed to split it, but they had a temporary loop.

(Pierre) But it's gone now.

Q: (L) Um... Well that's weird. So just exactly how does something like that work?

A: Alternate reality is created for manipulation purposes and then elements sent through the realm curtain which bleed into current reality with intent to overwhelm and replace. That was the hat.

Q: (L) So the hat was one of the elements that was sent. Is that because when this attempt to send things through the realm curtain was made, Ark was actually wearing the hat?

Q: (L) So the hat got involved. Well, how come he didn't get a second shirt, second pair of pants, second bicycle? I mean... Geez! [laughter]

A: Hat was sent as sign. 4D STS are required to declare themselves in some way.

Q: (Joe) Is that why in exorcisms the priest demands to know the name of the demon?

Q: (Joe) They don't like declaring themselves. They're required to; like it's some kind of law?

Q: (L) Mm-kay. Um... So the hat was a sign, a declaration, and it came through the realm curtain... Obviously, if this is anything like the abduction scenario that was described for us where they say that in another realm or something they create a replica of a person's physical body and then they go and have like a virtual abduction. They abduct like the soul essence or whatever and then take it in and put it into this...

(Joe) They put it in the copy, then work on the copy, and then merge it back into the original.

(L) Yeah, is that what was happening here?

Q: (L) And I assume that... Well, Ark was the one that got sick and all the things happened to him, so I assume he was the target?

Q: (L) Hmm. Can anybody think of anything else?

(Niall) Can this happen again?

A: Vigilance and unity!!

My daughter's personal protection crystal disappeared sometime yesterday or today, and so I think that's a heads up to increase vigilance.

It made me think again about Ark's baseball caps doubling and then disappearing. The 2 hats were a sign of 4D STS, "Hat was sent as sign. 4D STS are required to declare themselves in some way."

Back in 2019, the Cs described the 2 hats as something good. But in 2022, the 2 hats disappeared and the Cs described the situation as sinister, "Attempt on the part of 4D STS to split and then totally divert the reality of your mission." It seems to me another example of the Cs misleading by omission. What I notice now is that at the end of both exchanges, the Cs urge us to be vigilant!

I don't think we can apply common 3D morality when we're talking about 6D light beings who are in the process of teaching their younger selves how to think. Sometimes deception and concealment can be good. Even lying can be STO in the right circumstances.

The evaluation of good and bad always depends on the specific situation. For instance, what is bad (painful) from one perspective may also be good from a deeper view because it is the study material for a lesson to be learned (pain being the information or study material).

Kinda like the ancient tale The old man lost his horse (but it all turned out for the best).

ChineseEnglish translation
夫禍富之 (also 夫禍福之) 轉而相生,Good luck and bad luck create each other
其變難見也.and it is difficult to foresee their change.
近塞上之人有善術者.A righteous man lived near the border.
馬無故亡而入胡.For no reason, his horse ran off into barbarian territory.
人皆吊之.(also 人皆弔之.)Everyone [people] felt sorry for him.
其父曰:[But] His father spoke [to him]:
„此何遽不為福乎?“"Who knows if that won't bring you good luck?"
居數月,Several months later
其馬將胡駿馬而歸.his horse came back with a group of [good, noble] barbarian horses.
人皆賀之.Everyone [people] congratulated him.
„此何遽不能為禍乎?“"Who knows if that won't bring you bad luck?"
家富良馬,A rich house has good horses
其子好騎,and the son mounted with joy/loved riding.
墮而折其髀.He fell and broke his leg.
人皆吊之.Everyone [people] felt sorry for him.
„此何遽不為福乎?“"Who knows if that won't bring you good luck?"
居一年,One year later
胡人大入塞,the barbarians invaded across the border.
丁壯者引弦而戰,Adult men strung up their bows and went into battle.
近塞之人,死者十九,Nine out of ten border residents were killed,
此獨以跛之故.except for the son because of his broken leg.
父子相保.Father and son were protected/both survived.
故福之為禍,Hence: Bad luck brings good luck
禍之為福.and good luck brings bad luck.
化不可極,This happens without end
深不可測也.and nobody can estimate it.

The ancient Masters were subtle,
mysterious, profound, responsive.
The depth of their knowledge is unfathomable.
Because it is unfathomable,
all we can do is so describe their appearance.
Watchful, like men crossing a winter stream.
Alert, like men aware of danger.
Courteous, like visiting guests.
Yielding like ice about to melt.
Simple, like uncarved blocks of wood.
From Lao Tzu's Tao Te Ching [ Chapter 15 ] c. 540 BC.

Back
Top Bottom