Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
September 24, 2001
Laura and Ark

Q: (L) Hello
A: Good being back.
Q: (L) And who are we communicating with this evening?
A: Hoskim.
Q: (L) And where do you transmit through?
A: Cassiopaea
Q: (A) Let's ask about this invitation to do the radio show. Is it wise to engage with this particular...
A: Yes. Host a fine show
Q: (L) It's funny that that guy would call me up to ask me if we wanted to host a show, after the C's had said something - what a month or so ago - about hosting a show. Remember? And we thought it was crazy. Was that when Terri was here, it was before she was here.
A: Yes. Make you famous
Q: (L) Is that something we want to do?
A: Yes.
Q: (L)Why?
A: Influence for TOE. {Theory Of Everything.}
Q: (L) You said last time that Israel was behind the attack on the WTC. They are collecting evidence that Osama Bin Laden and company are behind it. Are they manufacturing this evidence?
Q: (L) Is the truth going to come out?
Q: (L) Can you give us a clue about when or how? I know when is not a good question, but how? (A) You already know what they said last time. (L) What? (A) Month or less. (L) Well we know their sense of timing is lousy. (A) Yeah, since our time is not the same as theirs. (L) Exactly. (A) December our time might not be... (L) Maybe December ten years from now. (A) Right. (L) Is the stock market ever going to go back up?
A: Yes
Q: (A) I'm curious about this collapse of this building. Did we ask?
(L) I think we asked something but. So many people are saying that the building collapsed because it had explosives planted in it. (A) Or something, because it was not a natural act of just airplane impact. There is more to that. (L) Is there more to the collapse of these buildings than the event which occurred that we saw: The airplane impact, the fire, the explosion, jet fuel and that sort of thing. Is there more to it than that?
A: No.
{The last answer is clearly wrong and reflects my own strong emotional reaction.}
Q: (L) Endless speculation. The conspiracy mongers just go crazy on everything. It was just a cheaply built building. It was not built to withstand a jumbo jet. So are we going to have a war here?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are we going to have more terrorist attacks in the US? They already said no, but that's because we already know it wasn't terrorist. Are we going to have more violence in the US that may not be as a results of terrorists?
Q:(L) Can you designate any of the areas where this violence may occur in the near future?
A: Indianapolis.
Q: (A) What is that? (L) Indianapolis is a city in Indiana. Well that's something that has never been mentioned. What kind of violence?
A: Hit by focusing beam of the HAARP array.
Q: (L) Well that's weird. (A) By mistake? An accident?
Q: (L) What will be the outcome of Indianapolis being hit by this focusing beam of the HAARP array?
A: Mind controlled violence.
Q: (L) Can we know what form it will take?
A: Shootings.
Q: (L) Are there going to be any other kinds of violence, such as bombs or airplanes being flown into buildings, or release of anthrax, or small pox, or any other kind of chemical or germ warfare activities. Any of those?
Q: (L) Which ones?
A: Fair chance of germ disbursement.
Q: (L) What kind of germ?
A: Influenza.
Q: (L) Do you mean a deadly form of flu?
Q: (L) But nothing like anthrax or small pox or any of those really sick ones? Is that it?
A: No. Keep looking and listening.
Q: (L) Well we plan to. What is going to happen with the Middle-eastern situation; this Afghanistan or whatever?
A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this increasing control.
A: Preparation for war in Palestine.
Q: (L) But nobody has said anything about having a war in Palestine. They're all talking about having a war in Afghanistan. How does Palestine fit in here?
A: It is the ultimate objective of Israel.
Q: (L) Why would they want to have war in their own country? Well, aside from the fact that they've been having a war in their own country for a long time. I guess they want to bring it to a final conclusion. What is going to be the result of this plan?
A: Destruction of Jews.
Q: (L) Well obviously this is not what THEY are planning, is it?
Q:(L) They are planning destruction of Palestinians, right?
Q: (L) It seems that through out history whenever the Jews have plotted and planned to destroy somebody, they are the ones who have ended up being destroyed themselves. Or am I misreading my history here?
Q: (A) We've had months of fighting, demanding and rescuing and fixing, and now it's - where are we? It appears as if it will continue. Now the point is it was probable kind of a distraction and it was kind of successful. The question is now, of course, out of many things that I can do concerning the research, what is the thing that I need to concentrate on; what are the missing parts. I need to take a decision now. Can you help?
A: Invitation will arrive soon. When it comes accept graciously. It will lead to an important change for you.
Q: (A) I hope the invitation will come soon. Perhaps six years from now. I'd like to know what I should concentrate on, in the period between now and the invitation that will come soon?
A: Hyperdimensional physics.
Q: (A) Well hyperdimensional physics, means putting away Maxwell, putting away superluminal, putting away electromagnetism, putting away Rodriquez, putting away quaternions. It means, as I read it, going back to...
A: Yes. 1969. Yes, most beneficial.
Q: (A) OK 1969: I was thinking about Kaluza-Klein theories. I was playing with algebras and infinite dimensions.
Q: (A) Alright I was thinking at the time about symmetry between matter and anti-matter.
Q: (A) And this may also take us to our French friend Jean-Pierre Petit.
Q: (A) Oh well, very strange. (L) I'm just watching going around. (A) Alright, I'll go to work.
A: Yes. Pronto!
Q: (A) {Laughter} Pronto? Oh! Another thing in 1969, I was introduced to 'pronto.' In 1972 I went to Rome and met with Sergio Doplicher and he was answering the phone 'pronto, pronto!' And at that time, I was also using these algebras to describe electromagnetism and what I called indefinite metric, which was supposed to be my first paper in 1969, but I never published it at that time. 1969 can also mean...
A: Pronto! Dear ones, we want to see you succeed in your mission.
Q: What is the mission?
A: You will discover it.
Q: (L) Are we going to be unhappy or happy when we discover it?
A: Joy unspeakable!
Q: (L) I dreamed about a baby the other night. What did this baby represent?
A: Your progression, your path of discovery.
Q: (L) Do we have any particular worries at the present moment, aside from financial worries? I mean like is the FBI going to come knocking at our door and try to inject us with some kind of name and number chip under our skin. Or are they going to try and come and muscle us out of here or do you see any such danger ahead of us? Or am I just being overly-imaginative?
A: No, but keep watch.
Q: (L) Should we buy a gun to have on hand in the house?
Q: (L) Settled that. I didn't want one anyway. But you just never know. I mean I don't even like shooting. Yucky So what else do you need to know? Oh, did our creating a little whirlpool in the swimming pool cause the rain. (A) {Snickering. The mood changes, Ark cracks himself up until the end}
A: No
Q: (L) Oh honey you did that. (A) I didn't! They're joking. They are having fun. But in a sense. Yes, because you know there is always this mixing of what is cause and what is effect. So in this case we know there was going to be rain. (L) We did not. I didn't expect there to be rain, that's why I wanted to make rain. There was no sign of rain. (A) We in another density, we knew it and we caused it. (L) Well let me ask, does this copper spiral that we have under the pool with the little hangy-out spiral does it produce any affect at all of any interest? (A) {Wheezing with laughter.}
Q: (L) You're playing with me. Can you tell me what this effect is?
A: Hydro-energic transposition
Q: (L) Transposition to what?
A: Physical rehabilitation.
Q: (L) You mean it just collects energy in the water and transfers it to the body if you're in the water?
Q: (L) And it doesn't shoot any energy up in the sky and make rain or storms or any kind of thing like that?
Q: (A) So we should swim everyday, each day, even if it rains. (L) Do orgone accumulators make rain?
Q: (L) Do orgone accumulators accumulate orgone? {giggling}
Q: (L) What is orgone?
A: Life-force.
Q: (L) What is life-force? (A) What is the closest expression in physical terms?
A: EM substrate.
Q: (A) What is substrate?
A: Base.
Q: (L) How does EM substrate or base... (A) Vacuum point? Vacuum.
Q: (A) Something related to what people call zero point energy?
Q: (A) Something related to 1969?
A: Pronto!
Q: (L) I want to know how to make rain. I think that is a handy thing to know. Is there a way?
A: Sure.
Q: (L) Is there a simple way, like making orgone shooter things?
Q: (L) Rats. (A) I know all I need tonight, I go read, think of it. I know what to do. (A) Well if I have life-force and if I know about vacuum, and so on, we'll have everything we need to shoot this energy and we'll transform and we will make rain. (L) Should we refinance our mortgage?
A: Wait and see events.
Q: (A) Do you remember a year ago? They were saying about our stocks that in December we were going to be... (L) ...be happy (A) Be happy. OK? It's another December coming. (L) Are we going to be happy with our stocks this December?
Q: (L) I'll be surprised. (A) If we invested in anything that's of military value, then we'll be happy to be in a war. See? (L) Trying to see if there's anything else. (A) I want to go to bed then work and then talk tomorrow. (L) Anything else we need to know tonight that we didn't ask? About world affairs, the e-group, the web site, the book, radio show, work, anything?
A: No
Q: (L) Well then, goodnight. Sleep tight, sweet dreams and goodnight.
A: Goodnight.

End of Session

Q:(L) Can you designate any of the areas where this violence may occur in the near future?
A: Indianapolis.
Q: (A) What is that? (L) Indianapolis is a city in Indiana. Well that's something that has never been mentioned. What kind of violence?
A: Hit by focusing beam of the HAARP array.
Q: (L) Well that's weird. (A) By mistake? An accident?
Q: (L) What will be the outcome of Indianapolis being hit by this focusing beam of the HAARP array?
A: Mind controlled violence.
Q: (L) Can we know what form it will take?
A: Shootings.

It is difficult to keep up with all the events mentioned by the Cs but I was just reading this session and decided to check out "Indianapolis shooting" to see if any occurred after this session and when. It was an effort to learn more about HAARP.

Here are some news items supporting what the Cs were saying about shootings in Indianapolis.

Indianapolis Shooting: Indiana Black Expo Violence Leaves 9 Injured (07/18/2010 12:21 am ET | Updated May 25, 2011)

Police officer killed, 7 people shot in spate of violence in Indianapolis (Updated 7:10 AM ET, Sun July 6, 2014)

Indianapolis Shooting (Posted: Feb 09, 2015 8:03 AM EST)

Indianapolis police kill 15-year-old carjacking suspect (August 10, 2015)

2 killed, 5 hurt in 7 separate Indianapolis shootings (PUBLISHED: 08/20/15 06:22 PM DT.UPDATED: 04/14/16 07:34 PM EDT.)

3 injured, 1 critically, in Indianapolis mall shooting (Published October 28, 2015)

Gang violence led to fatal shooting in Indianapolis (Published: September 4, 2016, 7:41 am Updated: September 4, 2016, 7:44 am)

I know many cities have shootings so maybe these are to be expected in some ways. There seem to be racial tensions that contribute as well but who knows how the HAARP frequency can be used to exacerbate the violence?

Prime connection?

session-24-september-2001
September 24, 2001
Laura and Ark

Q: (A) I hope the invitation will come soon. Perhaps six years from now. I'd like to know what I should concentrate on, in the period between now and the invitation that will come soon?
A: Hyperdimensional physics.
Q: (A) Well hyperdimensional physics, means putting away Maxwell, putting away superluminal, putting away electromagnetism, putting away Rodriquez, putting away quaternions. It means, as I read it, going back to...
A: Yes. 1969. Yes, most beneficial.
Q: (A) OK 1969: I was thinking about Kaluza-Klein theories. I was playing with algebras and infinite dimensions.
Q: (A) Alright I was thinking at the time about symmetry between matter and anti-matter.
Q: (A) And this may also take us to our French friend Jean-Pierre Petit.
Q: (A) Oh well, very strange. (L) I'm just watching going around. (A) Alright, I'll go to work.
A: Yes. Pronto!
Q: (A) {Laughter} Pronto? Oh! Another thing in 1969, I was introduced to 'pronto.' In 1972 I went to Rome and met with Sergio Doplicher and he was answering the phone 'pronto, pronto!' And at that time, I was also using these algebras to describe electromagnetism and what I called indefinite metric, which was supposed to be my first paper in 1969, but I never published it at that time. 1969 can also mean...
A: Pronto! Dear ones, we want to see you succeed in your mission.
Q: What is the mission?
A: You will discover it.
Q: (L) Are we going to be unhappy or happy when we discover it?
A: Joy unspeakable!

I have been re-reading old transcripts by date and this conversation between Ark and the C's seemed to be a strange interchange, like they were pointing towards something in code. I noticed that 1969 is a prime number.

Other prime numbers since 1960 are: 1963, 1967, 1981, 1991, 2009, 2023.

What caught my attention when reading this session was this:
Q: (L) Are there going to be any other kinds of violence, such as bombs or airplanes being flown into buildings, or release of anthrax, or small pox, or any other kind of chemical or germ warfare activities. Any of those?
Q: (L) Which ones?
A: Fair chance of germ disbursement.
Q: (L) What kind of germ?
A: Influenza.

Q: (L) Do you mean a deadly form of flu?

It may not mean anything, but it's just the "timing" of reading this now, with what is taking place in the world right now.

Q: (L) Do orgone accumulators accumulate orgone? {giggling}
Q: (L) What is orgone?
A: Life-force.
Q: (L) What is life-force? (A) What is the closest expression in physical terms?
A: EM substrate.
Q: (A) What is substrate?
A: Base.
Q: (L) How does EM substrate or base... (A) Vacuum point? Vacuum.
Q: (A) Something related to what people call zero point energy?

Could this EM substrate be ether?

Hello Archaea, the answer is here,

Session Date: December 9th 2017

Q: (Ark) But I would like to know whether conservation of energy is satisfied. This table when it's flying, does the energy come from the person that is responsible, or it comes from the vacuum, or it comes from... I don’t know from where?

A: Vacuum utilization by human information decoding.

Q: (Ark) I don't know how can we use this vacuum, except that there are some quantum things... Does it have anything to do with quantum theory?

A: Generally, yes.

Q: (Ark) Does it need hyperdimensions? Extra dimension?

Q: (Artemis) Is it sort of like an energetic alchemy?

A: Depends on what you define as alchemy.

Q: (L) Go back to the one before... [Review of answers to Ark's questions] So, what I want to ask is... Is it consciousness - whether it's conscious or unconscious - that acts as the bridge or the decoder... Well, let me ask this: Is the decoding the same thing as bridging the dimensions?

A: Close

Q: (L) Is it the human consciousness - whether conscious or unconscious - that does this?

A: Decoding subconsciously.

Q: (Pierre) Again, they use the word "decoding". Decoding means there is a code. What is the code they're referring to?

A: Information.

Q: (L) Well, okay... What is decoding information? In information theory, you have information and send it. The simplest example is the telephone. You pick up the telephone, you call somebody, they pick up their phone and say, "Hello?" You speak into the telephone, and your words are transformed or encoded into electronic signals which then travel across the line and are decoded by the telephone on the other end. That's not the end of it. It's just the mechanical part of it. There's another part of the decoding. The first is the information that exists in the head of the person who says the words. And then the reception of those words that have been coded and decoded by the machine into sounds, which make words. So there's a whole series of steps for decoding of information. If there is information in another dimension and that dimension is possibly something that your deep subconscious is connected to, then you're able to access that information; then you decode it even if unconsciously.

(Pierre) Okay, following you... Gravity is a consensus, and most of the time consensus applies. It's explicit. Acceleration, gravity, 9.81, etc. However, this concept of gravity, this physical law or norm or constant is related to more than that. There's more than the explicit information we have about gravity. If an individual managed to tap into it, decode it, and interact with it, he can make this constant NOT a constant anymore because he has access to more information relating to this physical entity.

A: Exactly.

Q: (Ark) Gravity is affected here, right? That's what we were told. And the gravity was affected in this poltergeist phenomenon. And in the poltergeist phenomenon there was this vacuum there. Is it in this case also gravity involved in changing then...?

Q: (Pierre) What they're saying is flabbergasting to me. What they're saying is all those physical constants...

A: Unstable gravity waves. Vacuum is information.

Q: (Ark) Now, when we use the term "vacuum" here, is it the same that other people would call ether?

A: Close

Q: (Joe) What do you mean by the vacuum?

(Ark) Quantum vacuum, zero point energy, right?

(Pierre) Non-local information?

(Ark) It's not clear, but among the physicists that were talking a lot about paranormal and vacuum, there was this CIA guy Puthoff. And the CIA is still studying this subject. How much did they progress? Is it in military use, or is it too fragile and depends on consciousness and so on?

A: They are frustrated by inconsistency of results. They do not realize the implications of STS vs STO on information in the vacuum.

(L) Well, I want to ask: What are the implications of STS vs STO on the vacuum?

A: STS is constrictive and inhibits flow.

Q: (Pierre) Since their project is based on STS motivations, it doesn't work very well because the foundation is decoding in interaction with information field and it doesn't flow.

Q: (L) So in other words, there is some truth to issues of good and evil in terms of STS and STO, and in terms of what can and cannot be manifested?

Q: (Joe) Don't have many people of the right orientation...

Hello Archaea, the answer is here,

Very interesting. Thanks Kay Kim.

Is the vacuum the same thing as life force? And is life force what some people call Chi or Prana?

If so, then perhaps we can understand the link between EM and gravity by better understanding Chi and Orgone collectors.

Also could this snippet,

(L) Well, I want to ask: What are the implications of STS vs STO on the vacuum?

A: STS is constrictive and inhibits flow.

relate to DNA changes?

The idea being that, since our DNA changes all the time, genetic changes could relate to genetic flow of some kind.

So far I understand like this,
Orgone is Life-force/EM substrate/Zero point energy. Some calls chi or prana.

According to Session June 15, 1996.
Vacuum/ether is information that we can use for access everything from other densities through unstable gravity waves.

But STS characterize person couldn’t use well, because one’s selfish reason that cause information is constrictive it’s flow.
Some STO profile person can access something that uses for humanity or helping for others.

I am thinking, maybe person has no anticipation whatsoever just do the work, might work well too.
Just wait, maybe someone come up give us clearer answer. So, we can understand better, or wait until we get to the 4th density. We will learn lots more interesting things in there!

A: Invitation will arrive soon. When it comes accept graciously. It will lead to an important change for you.
This made me laugh. Ark has clearly adapted to working with the C's perspective on time, here. 😄

Q: (A) I'm curious about this collapse of this building. Did we ask?
(L) I think we asked something but. So many people are saying that the building collapsed because it had explosives planted in it. (A) Or something, because it was not a natural act of just airplane impact. There is more to that. (L) Is there more to the collapse of these buildings than the event which occurred that we saw: The airplane impact, the fire, the explosion, jet fuel and that sort of thing. Is there more to it than that?
{The last answer is clearly wrong and reflects my own strong emotional reaction.}
I wonder, if there was an answer from Cs later on, that made Laura insert this comment later?
Were there real airplanes hitting towers after all or not?

Also, in the quote from a subsequent session Session 13 October 2001

Q: (A) I would like to ask about how this building collapsed and why. There is more and more discussion about it, and theories are flying. (L) Well, let's ask again just to be clear. Were the WTC buildings collapsed by internal sabotage, or simply as a result of being hit by jets?
A: Airplanes.
Q: (L) There was no internal sabotage?
The positive answer to a negative question literally means that there was an internal sabotage, IMHO.
How could an aluminum plane alone cut through steel and concrete tower and then pancake it into its footprint?

The answer you seek lies here:
Q: (A) I want to ask about the collapse of the World Trade Center. There is evidence of seismicity and unusual pulses that seem to have simply disintegrated matter.

A: Very good observation, but that does not mean human sabotage either. There were certainly "pulses." They were of a "natural" source that was "sculpted" or "shaped" and directed.

Q: What do you mean by a 'natural source?'

A: Energies of the planet artificially collected and disbursed. An artificial earthquake sort of.

Q: But we are still talking about technology. Where is the operational center for this type of thing?

A: 4th density technology.

Q: This we know. But there are human brains involved. What brains are behind this?

A: Did you ever wonder why the pentagon is a pentagon? Hint!

Q: Is that why they specifically included the Pentagon as one of the buildings to be hit in the 9-11 attack; to allay suspicions?

A: Yup!

Q: Are there 4th density sections to the Pentagon?

A: Absolutely. It is a "deep cover" kind of place.
Thus, it doesn't matter what the planes themselves did, as the real damage was done through directing energy on the buildings, disintegrating them.

Last edited:
Thus, it doesn't matter what the planes themselves did, as the real damage was done through directing energy on the buildings, disintegrating them.
Thank you for sharing that quote. I didn't see it before... Actually, I could interpret this evasive answer, as follows

A: Very good observation, but that does not mean human sabotage either. There were certainly "pulses." They were of a "natural" source that was "sculpted" or "shaped" and directed. There is a theory by Dimitri Khalezov (
)
that it were the nuclear devices, (installed under both towers during their constructions to be used for these buildings' demolitions after their life spans will be over), that were activated and successfully brought down these buildings. We can say that these nuclear devices are natural sources. Their charges were indeed sculpted or shaped in a certain way

Q: What do you mean by a 'natural source?'

A: Energies of the planet artificially collected and disbursed. An artificial earthquake sort of.
The enriched uranium was artificially collected and concentrated. It is the most "energy dense" element collected by humans. It did produce an earthquake sort of, when the shock wave crushed the buildings into a fine powder.

Q: But we are still talking about technology. Where is the operational center for this type of thing?

A: 4th density technology.
So, nuclear technology is being used and/or invented in 4th density!?

I think you're trying to fit the square peg into the round hole here (or the nuclear peg into a 4th density hole, ha! :-P ).

It was specifically mentioned that energies of the planet were used to destroy the buildings (and before you go there, no, mining uranium to get plutonium for nuclear bombs does not count as "artificially collecting and distributing energies" 😏 ).

What was used was some sort of a high tech energy focusing device, possibly similar to the Deathray that once Tesla spoke of. Nobody tempered with the buildings, nobody planted any bombs, it was an attack from the outside.

And WTC buildings weren't the only time this thing was used on.
(L) I have a question. I've been waiting for somebody to ask it, but since nobody is going to ask it, I want to ask it: Was the Haiti earthquake an induced earthquake, or was it totally natural?

A: (Planchette swirls on board) INDUCED! Bet you didn't expect that, did you?!

Q: (L) Frankly, I didn't. Because I've already gone on record saying it wasn't. I just poo-pooed the whole idea as too far out there. (laughter) So now I've gotta...

(Joe) Well, it was the Russians who said that, wasn't it?

A: No!

Q: (Joe) Didn't you tell us the Russians reported that?

(L) The question I want to ask is, how do they induce earthquakes? (To Ark) How do you think they induce earthquakes? (Joe) Space-based satellite

(Ark) Well, just search the internet! (laughter) Yeah, it's on the internet. You create special waves that go into the earth and propagate in the right direction...

(L) I don't believe it. They don't have enough power to do that.

(Joe) I want to know who induced it?

A: U.S.

Q: (Joe) At the government level, or super-secret nonsense?

A: Secret gov.

Q: (L) And how did they do this? Was this from some kind of waves that Ark is talking about?

A: Close. And notice that no one is arguing with them right now!

Q: (L) In other words, you've got something that can do that, nobody's gonna mess with you.

(Ark) But the main question is, did they really want to induce it in the neighborhood of Haiti, or it was a mistake?

A: Yes, the prep was done.

Q: (Andromeda) So they intentionally did it to Haiti.

(Ark) What I would do, I would use a submarine and go near the fault, and do the job using these submarines as a so to say amplifiers for something. There are these faults under the ocean. It's enough to move this fault in the right direction with the right frequency, and you get it.

A: Too dangerous that way because the pulses would also destroy the sub. Better to use triangulated space-based weapons.

Q: (Belibaste) Why did they target Haiti specifically?

A: Close to South America. Convenient, oil, other factors of imperialistic nature.

Q: (Andromeda) Was it like a test?

Q: (Burma Jones) Not a test, so they've used this thing a lot before?

(Joe) They used it on the Columbia.

A: Once or twice.

Q: (Joe) Used on the space shuttle.

(Psyche) That's why Chavez was so sure.

(Ark) It's probably much easier for the island than on the mainland...

(L) Yeah, because you've got separation with the ocean bed and different strata. It would be too uncontrollable if you started zapping a fault on a large land body.

(Andromeda) Like California?

(Joe) When they said, "notice how no one is arguing with them now", does that mean that most major nations in the world are aware that this was a...

Q: (Joe) Good way to shut people up.

A: Spy vs. Spy

(A) Were there some unusual weapons used on the WTC?

A: It was a fairly simple “hit,” with a specially prepared building.

Q: (Perceval) What did they use then to make the steel beams collapse in the way they did, so completely? Did you have a question about that? (A) Well, specially prepared is essentially explosives that would cut the beams. But there are many. (Galahad) But we’ve asked about explosives in the building, and they’ve said it was more something to shape the… (Mr. Scott) Yes, EMP (Perceval) Conductors with shaped EMP. (Galahad) That means that using shaped EMP waves is “fairly simple”. (Laughter) (Perceval) If they could take down the Columbia… (Galahad) Was it the same technology as with the shuttle Columbia?

A: Yup.

Q: (Galahad) Did it come from the same source? (Perceval) Space-based satellite?

A: Now you are getting into warm water.

Q: (Galahad) I guess we don’t want to get into hot water… (Laughter) (A) It’s not our business. (Galahad) Curiosity killed the cat.

A: Let us just remind you that it scared even George.

(End of Side 1 of Tape 1)

Q: (Perceval) Was Robin Cook murdered?

A: What do you think? Laura got a herniated disc. How about a herniated heart?

Q: (Perceval) But the interesting question is then, if that was deliberate, obviously, where was the concentration of negative energy coming from?

A: There must be a “local conduit.”

Q: (Perceval) And that then may lead to a question about Italy. What was the cause of the spontaneous fires in Caneto over the past two years on a couple of occasions?

A: Shall we say “practicing” and refining tech. Imagine, metal pipes that burn; steel beams that “dissolve.” Connection?

Q: (Perceval) You know these pipes that were bursting into flames? (A) Yes. (L) Metal was bursting into flames. (Perceval) Metal pipes. Electrical appliances. (Galahad) And the steel beams in the WTC. (Perceval) A couple of years ago. (Foofighter) We were looking at the videos from the WTC and we were wondering where the beams came from. (A) Still, I want to know what kind of physics is behind this because I can’t imagine any.

A: The nanotech you read about is going in the right direction.

Q: (Perceval) You were reading about nanotech? (A) I was. Then I am in warm water. (L) Uh hmmm. (Laughter)

And there is also mention about explosions:
Q: (Perceval) Were there really explosions at the WTC as reported by firefighters on the 24th Floor and in the basement by civilians?

A: Yes, but not necessary to plant charges. Only necessary to plant "conductors" for "shaped" EMP.

Back
Top Bottom