Session 25 July 1998

I have had (and still have) pain in my shoulders. The first one started in my left shoulder. It lasted almost a year and then ended, although I can't move it at all like before and I can't take some sleeping positions either. And since the end of 2023 to date I have pain in my right shoulder. Same symptoms.

What I can say is that a few months ago I felt the urgency to change things within myself. Not just a feeling, but a thought...
Have you sought a medical diagnosis to rule out obvious things like arthritis? I myself have suffered from a trapped ulna nerve over many years, for example. This causes pain from time to time which radiates from my neck down through my left arm to the elbow and via the wrist to my little finger and the inside of the fourth digit, which now feel permanently numb. I was offered an operation to correct it but it only had a 50/50 chance of success, which didn't seem like good odds. Thus, I have learned to live with it and now just ignore it unless it is particularly painful and numb. I would just mention that another sign of DNA changes the C's referred to was hair and finger nails growing quicker than before. Have you noticed this?​

I experienced sharp and intense pain in both my shoulders when I was separating from my ex-wife and my two children, this lasted, I think, for about 18 months when I was unable to raise my arms Opening up to take off a t-shirt and move while lying down was an ordeal. I always wondered if this was purely psychosomatic or if it was part of my learning... Could be a bit of both. And after my divorce all my physical problems had practically disappeared. 😉
I can sympathise with you. Did you experience these symptoms before or after you first encountered the C's material? It is strange that I had a whole range of medical issues not long after I first encountered the C's material purely by accident, which strangely coincided, broadly speaking, with my marriage cracking up. This included suffering ulcers, a nervous breakdown and the chronic hardening of the arteries that would eventually lead to me having two heart stents inserted. My life was probably saved by a chance meeting with my cardiologist when I was experiencing angina symptoms. Although I had called into my local hospital on my way home because I had been experiencing chest pain, I had by that time decided not to have it checked out but go home instead and go to the GP's surgery the next morning. But first I need to pay a visit to the lavatory, which is where by a tremendous fluke I ran into my cardiologist. He recognised me and asked how I was (he had previously performed an angiogram on me). When I told him about my chest pains, he instructed me to go straight to the Accident and Emergencies Department to get it checked out and not take any chances. That advice probably saved my life as they subsequently discovered not long after that I had a pronounced hardening of the arteries, with my main artery 90% blocked or occluded (they call this the 'widow maker' :scared:).

Like you, most of my physical issues disappeared after the divorce was finalised and I started a new life :-). Being separated from my five children was certainly a wrench but no longer having to live with and deal with my ex-wife on a day-to-day basis made a great difference to my health. I strongly suspect that she is an organic portal and may also suffer from multiple personality disorder (my eldest daughter also thinks so). It really was a case of waking up one day and finding that you were living with a completely different person. I therefore found the recent discussion on OPs and multiple personalities in the 6th July 2024 session quite fascinating. The other thing that makes me wonder is what the C's said about STS forces making preparations ahead of time for Laura and by extension Forum members generally. If your spouse is an OP, do they just throw some sort of switch and activate them like the characters in the Matrix movies?

Curiously, I get on much better with my ex-wife than I did before the divorce but I still remain very weary of her. Lol, we even discuss the C's material occasionally, although her interests are more New Age and white witchcraft. She has now moved to the Isle of Wight and was apparently drawn there by her interest in a Druid group who had moved from Gaul (France) to the Isle of Wight to escape the Roman occupation of their country.​

I can sympathise with you. Did you experience these symptoms before or after you first encountered the C's material? It is strange that I had a whole range of medical issues not long after I first encountered the C's material purely by accident, which strangely coincided, broadly speaking, with my marriage cracking up. This included suffering ulcers, a nervous breakdown and the chronic hardening of the arteries that would eventually lead to me having two heart stents inserted. My life was probably saved by a chance meeting with my cardiologist when I was experiencing angina symptoms. Although I had called into my local hospital on my way home because I had been experiencing chest pain, I had by that time decided not to have it checked out but go home instead and go to the GP's surgery the next morning. But first I need to pay a visit to the lavatory, which is where by a tremendous fluke I ran into my cardiologist. He recognised me and asked how I was (he had previously performed an angiogram on me). When I told him about my chest pains, he instructed me to go straight to the Accident and Emergencies Department to get it checked out and not take any chances. That advice probably saved my life as they subsequently discovered not long after that I had a pronounced hardening of the arteries, with my main artery 90% blocked or occluded (they call this the 'widow maker' :scared:).

Like you, most of my physical issues disappeared after the divorce was finalised and I started a new life :-). Being separated from my five children was certainly a wrench but no longer having to live with and deal with my ex-wife on a day-to-day basis made a great difference to my health. I strongly suspect that she is an organic portal and may also suffer from multiple personality disorder (my eldest daughter also thinks so). It really was a case of waking up one day and finding that you were living with a completely different person. I therefore found the recent discussion on OPs and multiple personalities in the 6th July 2024 session quite fascinating. The other thing that makes me wonder is what the C's said about STS forces making preparations ahead of time for Laura and by extension Forum members generally. If your spouse is an OP, do they just throw some sort of switch and activate them like the characters in the Matrix movies?

Curiously, I get on much better with my ex-wife than I did before the divorce but I still remain very weary of her. Lol, we even discuss the C's material occasionally, although her interests are more New Age and white witchcraft. She has now moved to the Isle of Wight and was apparently drawn there by her interest in a Druid group who had moved from Gaul (France) to the Isle of Wight to escape the Roman occupation of their country.​
My sympathy also for you @MJF, the meeting with the C's happened around 2004, I separated in 2006 and divorced in 2007, one of the information that I read from the C's at that time actually concerned the OPs, without stating that my ex was OP, but it made me think about the relationship I had with her and that we were completely different in our approach to all subjects, a total incompatibility that I accepted before discovering Laura. I even wondered how I could have been in a relationship with her. What Laura told about her first relationship also helped me a lot to make the decision to separate and to overcome this ordeal as well as to feel less and less guilty. I also had alopecia areata, psoriasis and often a blockage in my lower back and neck, it was very annoying but less serious than what you had. I have no longer had contact with my ex since my children were adults and I think that the separation, even if they suffered too, was a benefit for them, it is better to have a living father next to them instead than a dead person at home, just an image. Lol

Back
Top Bottom