Session 25 March 2017

caballero reyes said:
ABOUT PAUL.

St. Paul Quiz by Vincent Augustine D'Souza

1. Who was the Greek god the people of Lystra thought St. Paul to be?
a) Poseidon
b) Uranus
c) Mercury
d) Saturn

The incident is fictional, completely made up by the author of Acts.

caballero reyes said:
2. Where was St. Paul stoned and left for dead?
a) Jerusalem
b) Lystra
c) Amman
d) Bethlehem

caballero reyes said:
3. Where did St. Paul have a vision in which a man asked him to come to Macedonia?
a) Derbe
b) Antioch
c) Nazareth
d) Troas

caballero reyes said:
4. Where did St. Paul have an encounter with Epicureans and Stoics?
a) Athens
b) Cairo
c) Tyre
d) Sidon

caballero reyes said:
5. Where did St. Paul meet Aquila and Priscilla?
a) Ephesus
b) Corinth
c) Philippi
d) Galatia

caballero reyes said:
6. Who was the silversmith who led the crowd that chanted “Great is Diana of the Ephesians."?
a) Alexander
b) Aristarchus
c) Demetrius
d) Gaius

caballero reyes said:
7. Who was the young man sitting on a window sill slept and fell three stories below when St. Paul was preaching?
a) Eutychus
b) Sopater
c) Pyrrhus
d) Tychicus

caballero reyes said:
8. Who prophesied that Jews in Jerusalem with bind the hands and feet of St. Paul and hand him over to the Romans?
a) Philip
b) Agabus
c) Lydia
d) Gallio

Thanks Laura and Crew for the session

'Alright, we're almost finished doing all the crystals, and we thank you most kindly for all your help along that line. We'll get the final ones done probably in the next few days if I can keep myself held together. Then I guess we'll start our Crystal Network Radio Show. I think maybe we may even try to introduce some online channeling. Whattaya think of that'

Look forward to Crystal Channeling .

I can't wait for the Crystal Network to power up.

I received my crystals about two months ago and have been very happy with the results so far.

Especially with the dream stone. My dreams these last couple of months have been very intense and informative.

It's especially interesting to me that prior to receiving my stones, I had been having a hard time remembering if I even dreamt, let alone what I dreamt about.

Thank you Team for providing those to us. I'm excited to see what our Network will bring to light...

Hello, I came for the subject of "chills" and to propose a maybe that could have relation (I found that there was new section and I see that no, but I leave it as possible experience for some backward like me) had to do with Geoengineering projects in which even Bill gates is in the garlic ... so that law is more than nothing to fight against "global warming" releasing sulfur dioxide like volcanoes and thus debauch the radiation ... he hasociated with chills Since maybe this could cool the issue of what is already cooling the planet itself ... well now to comment the section itself that is enriching everywhere, I emphasize the effort to make it worthwhile (Already it has been valid for many of you!) ... as you will see I am new in the forum itself, I had lodged the idea of ​​waiting to reread the whole series of the wave itself, and more additional books to contribute better and Not only to ask mostly for answers. Introduce myself too much into the subject of the crystals even to see how to build the house by the roof (I still think but still I was being too linear) but if I am careful there should be more problems and the sooner to work in a better network ... although At least one month I will slow down since my computer is in the technical service. And giving a back-up on the continuity of my message and being somewhat "lazy" for not reviewing exautivamente in the forum asked if they can give me a Advice or measure to try to "resist" more time in front of the computer?, But that nothing so much reading on the phone as on the pc tires my eyesight, body and mind (although I had filters to block the light Blue in the last) is partly attributable to the low in the blinking to be in front of a computer, for the fact that I have peridda of vision only in one eye and esot causes my other eye to make more effort and by Assuming the RFR ... apart from increasing the consumption of tab Acted by the subject of acetylcholine receptors that can tell me ... more than anything to spend more time in the computer without this relatively high impact on my.tengo planned as a measurement as soon as I got the computer to buy a printer because up to The moment most of the material I have printed and I am much more relieving and because unhealthy read from the paper. I will have time to spare clearly I see that I am in an imbalance as far as conscience is concerned and I have decided to "freeze" my studies University to be able to work for my own money and buy things like filters of fluorine that help me to fabor of free will and the rest of the time dedicate it to study ... in if to give priority to this that is a priority! So give it hard! hard! ;D

Thank you so much for this session. I really don't know where I would be right now (it wouldn't be good) if you Laura and the crew hadn't been there.

During these 40 days before Trump became president I just noticed that I couldn't get warm and it wasn't that cold over here. So, I was feeling shivers down my spine in a literal sense. I have also looked at pictures of Trump's face and think that he has changed, as if he has received a very nasty shock which is not surprising. In the long run this may be a good thing, because shocks to the system as we know can bring about everlasting changes to people if they are so inclined. Time will tell.

Can't we all take some of Laura's pain? Thank you so much for all your continuos efforts and for bringing awareness and so much Light.

The quiz author was disapproved by laura who gave the answers she considers correct.
Here are the answers from the author of the quiz about Paul:

c) Mercury
b) Lystra
3. Where did St. Paul have a vision in which a man asked him to come to Macedonia?
d) Troas
a) Athens
b) Corinth
6. Who was the silversmith who led the crowd that chanted “Great is Diana of the Ephesians."?
c) Demetrius
7. Who was the young man sitting on a window sill slept and fell three stories below when St. Paul was preaching?
a) Eutychus
8. Who prophesied that Jews in Jerusalem with bind the hands and feet of St. Paul and hand him over to the Romans?
b) Agabus
9. When is the feast day of conversion of St. Paul?
a) 25 January
10. When is the feast day of St. Paul?
b) 29 June

Thanks, Laura for the correction.

caballero reyes said:
The quiz author was disapproved by laura who gave the answers she considers correct.

c) Mercury
b) Lystra
d) Troas
a) Athens
b) Corinth
c) Demetrius
a) Eutychus
b) Agabus
9. When is the feast day of conversion of St. Paul?
a) 25 January
10. When is the feast day of St. Paul?
b) 29 June

How can you thank Laura for corrections to the that quiz and still post answers from a "disapproved" quiz author who is using "fictional accounts" to create a quiz?

I thoroughly do not get it caballero reyes. Even after Laura's previous explanations from her most recent findings which are a preface to this session itself you just go on as if nothing happened.

And before you posted this "quiz" Approaching Infinity gave you an itemized list of contradictions to each point from your "chaotic / hodgepodge on Paul" (your own words).

Personally I don't see why we need to be quizzed about fictional accounts of Paul. I will wait for Laura's new book with her most recent findings, thank you very much.

caballero reyes said:

c) Mercury

I agree with goyacobol, although maybe using slightly less confrontational language(no offence goyacobol). Knowing what you should know about laura, as her life has been written about, how can you doubt her? and doubt the C's for that matter. This raises questions in my head like; Do you know what prompted you to seemingly push these fictional accounts? What's your history with religion(i.e. were/are you religious)? Why do you think laura is falsifying this information given her track record? Is this a bad prank(april fools anyone)?

I'm not at all educated in religious matters but from my perspective what laura says is usually, if not always, pretty darn close to the truth and she's worked quite hard for that knowledge. Especially when she writes a book about her discoveries. So what is the deal here caballero reyes?

Hello, Goyacobol and Thinkingfingers: Here is a misinterpretation on your part.

I do not doubt Laura's knowledge about Paul, it would be absurd to do so after reading her many opinions on the subject, on the contrary, if I put the result of the author of the quiz is for us to see the difference between the successful of Laura and the absurdity of the author of the quiz, or any other opinion,That is the reason why I did it.

I have a lot of appreciation for Laura's opinions. And if I thanked Laura for allowing us to see those opinions, it's because I think it is always good to see the difference of opinions and things, this is very educational for everyone and thus we all learn something every day.

I hope I have been clear enough.

caballero reyes said:
Hello, Goyacobol and Thinkingfingers: Here is a misinterpretation on your part.

I do not doubt Laura's knowledge about Paul, it would be absurd to do so after reading her many opinions on the subject, on the contrary, if I put the result of the author of the quiz is for us to see the difference between the successful of Laura and the absurdity of the author of the quiz, or any other opinion,That is the reason why I did it.

I have a lot of appreciation for Laura's opinions. And if I thanked Laura for allowing us to see those opinions, it's because I think it is always good to see the difference of opinions and things, this is very educational for everyone and thus we all learn something every day.

I hope I have been clear enough.

Thanks you caballero reyes for clearing that up. I wasn't sure why you focsused on those issues since many of us have accumulated those programs for many years. I just didn't understand why you posted them. They are excellent examples of what we have been programed to believe I think.

Sorry to have misunderstood your reasons for the posts and my reaction was not the most patient or one giving you the benefit of the doubt.

I saw me too the answer of Caballero as he explains it: how some people litteraly lied and how we have to be aware of these lies when we read some writers. Nothing more than that. :)

The crystals continue to work on me. I am more patient with me, so because of that I can see more things, more links, more insights. I can make more connections, with myself and with others.

Thank you. To become a better human being is the objective. Have a good Sunday everyone!

Thanks for another informative session. It really looks like the effects of the 40 days before Trump was inaugurated are yet to be felt in their full force. Things have definitely unraveled rapidly with further exposure of the CIA and their tools of trade as whistleblowers pop out of the woodwork. Regarding Gold, there have been speculations that the US Govt. might order everyone to give up any gold that they have like what happened during the great depression (US Executive order 6102). But since they no longer conform to the gold standard, I guess they can just lie about how much they hold :P . Canada's position of holding zero gold would seem to be rather fickle considering that gold has indeed held up its value very well while currencies continue to devalue in real terms.

Another great session with much to ponder, Thanks to the crew and may you all be blessed by the DCM

Thank you all very much for doing and sharing the new session.

I was thinking about the sexual center as corresponding to the solar plexus, the third chakra. And this seems to be closely related to the topic of libido and the discussion on the relation between "sex" and "life energy". It seems interesting that the "sexual" center is named so although it doesn't seem to directly involve anything about sex in terms of gender or about the physical act of sexual intercourse. But in terms of "union" between two terminals, it might be more relevant. Rather than between male and female, it is probably more between individual and the absolute, or between 3D and 7D. But the relations between males and females probably reflect the relations between individuals and the Absolute. The 3rd chakra is closely correlated with 3rd Density, our current level of experience, and I think it is why our 3rd chakra is like a gateway of energy reception from the Absolute. The name "solar" plexus appears somehow to signify the relation with the "Absolute". The reason we perceive the Sun to be of "yellow" color might even be related to the fact that it is the 3rd color of the spectrum, although I am certainly not sure about it, just seems possible to me.

Back
Top Bottom