Session 25 March 2017

Woodpecker said:
goyacobol said:
Maybe you can update us if you find more developments. It is a mystery that no one has really explained those "cutted words".

Yesterday I glanced on the internet one more time. I saw some interesting claims. Somebody has claimed that the cutted words come from sumer traditions. In Sumer, one god overcomes all of the other gods and he takes their powers and names. According to that claim, the cutted words refer to the other old gods.

Wow, that's interesting. Those "Gods" really love to be worshiped and they seem to be very competitive too. Maybe you don't need to ask the Cs now.

Thanks for the update. They borrowed those from the Sumer religions which were much earlier. I guess similar borrowing has happened with Judaism and Christianity as well. We may never know exactly when and how it was done. Laura iss working on researching Zoroastrianism and it will be interesting to see what she discovers.

goyacobol said:
I guess similar borrowing has happened with Judaism and Christianity as well. We may never know exactly when and how it was done. Laura iss working on researching Zoroastrianism and it will be interesting to see what she discovers.

I think that three religions from the Middle East: Islam, Judaism and Christianity, are so similar that they look like 3 variations of the same religion. From the beginning Islam has been presented as a continuation of continuity, which accepts earlier books and saints, with "repairing mistakes". For example, according to Islam, Jesus was not died crucified, although it seemed to people to be.
Since these religions were created in the same area, they could have the same influence and source.

Mandrak said:
goyacobol said:
I guess similar borrowing has happened with Judaism and Christianity as well. We may never know exactly when and how it was done. Laura iss working on researching Zoroastrianism and it will be interesting to see what she discovers.

I think that three religions from the Middle East: Islam, Judaism and Christianity, are so similar that they look like 3 variations of the same religion. From the beginning Islam has been presented as a continuation of continuity, which accepts earlier books and saints, with "repairing mistakes". For example, according to Islam, Jesus was not died crucified, although it seemed to people to be.
Since these religions were created in the same area, they could have the same influence and source.

Yes, Koran says Jesus didn't die cruficed and he didn't die that time, he just raised to sky and his friends thought that he died.

But Koran also says, Meryem, maria, Jesus's mother, didn't be with any man. But we know it is impossible. :)

So we can say now C's are repairing some other mistakes rest. :)

I wonder and I wish to ask to C's if Koran has been changed.

Thanks for this great session!

Laura is a person of incredible generosity, in my case, I suppose as in everyone's, the reception and use of the crystals has been wonderful (and as I write these letters I realize that I must take care of them more, sing and honor them More often, :bacon: I will!)

Q: (Galatea) Was it one of the recent visitors here?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) I think it must depend on what you call a "visitor".

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) Was it that creepy creature that I had a vision of, by chance?

A: Possible. Keep all eyes open!

Q: (Pierre) Maybe we got some help during the process. Niall's intuition helped, and even me looking at the reverse camera screen one last time when I noticed the trailer moving up and down when it shouldn't have been doing that... Was it the crystal in the pickup that helped?

(Galatea) I had a vision of the creature but I didn't mention it because I thought it was just my imagination. I was lying in bed about to fall asleep, and all of a sudden as clear as day I saw a black creature with bright red eyes floating looking in through the window of the Lodge. It was late at night, and I was like, "Oh, that's creepy... SNORE!"

A: The veil is thinning.

Q: (Andromeda) When was that?

(Galatea) It was weeks and weeks ago. But there was also the incident where Athena was there, and that was the night I got spooked by something howling that I thought I heard. I came inside and then the dogs starting barking at something and ran in the direction that I came from. So, I don't know if that was just a creature in the field, or something else. What was it that the dogs were barking at that night?

A: 4th density harbinger.

Some recent observations (by Arcane Radio LIVE!), of sightings within the ever thinning Vail. :whistle:
3 days ago May 19 2017 (91:41 minutes) Discussion starts @ 17:30
"_https://widget.spreaker.com/player?episode_id=11894202&theme=light&autoplay=false&playlist=false&cover_image_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd3wo5wojvuv7l.cloudfront.net%2Fimages.spreaker.com%2Foriginal%2F3cfde8858395f42c0257cce9c3ac15ef.jpg"

c.a. said:
Q: (Galatea) Was it one of the recent visitors here?

A: Not exactly.

Q: (L) I think it must depend on what you call a "visitor".

Q: (Galatea) Was it that creepy creature that I had a vision of, by chance?

A: Possible. Keep all eyes open!

Q: (Pierre) Maybe we got some help during the process. Niall's intuition helped, and even me looking at the reverse camera screen one last time when I noticed the trailer moving up and down when it shouldn't have been doing that... Was it the crystal in the pickup that helped?

(Galatea) I had a vision of the creature but I didn't mention it because I thought it was just my imagination. I was lying in bed about to fall asleep, and all of a sudden as clear as day I saw a black creature with bright red eyes floating looking in through the window of the Lodge. It was late at night, and I was like, "Oh, that's creepy... SNORE!"

Q: (Andromeda) When was that?

(Galatea) It was weeks and weeks ago. But there was also the incident where Athena was there, and that was the night I got spooked by something howling that I thought I heard. I came inside and then the dogs starting barking at something and ran in the direction that I came from. So, I don't know if that was just a creature in the field, or something else. What was it that the dogs were barking at that night?

A: 4th density harbinger.

Some recent observations (by Arcane Radio LIVE!), of sightings within the ever thinning Vail. :whistle:
3 days ago May 19 2017 (91:41 minutes) Discussion starts @ 17:30
"_https://widget.spreaker.com/player?episode_id=11894202&theme=light&autoplay=false&playlist=false&cover_image_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd3wo5wojvuv7l.cloudfront.net%2Fimages.spreaker.com%2Foriginal%2F3cfde8858395f42c0257cce9c3ac15ef.jpg"

c.a.,

The black red-eyed winged 10-11 foot tall creature sounds similar to what Galatea saw. I live in PA and have seen some UFOs, so I found it interesting.

Thanks for the find. :)

Thanks for the session.

Concerning the waited shocking events, my thoughts are mixed. In one hand, I think that most of people have been waiting for huge announces, big stuffs and all like the appearance of comets in the sky, the assassinate of trumps but in another hand, each day brings its part of shocking news and sometimes the most important facts are those that look the smaller...

I'm french and when I take a look the news for the last year, it's pretty impressive... all the financial scandals, the election of M. Macron, the usual gameplay during the whole elections... It's so big... how can people not see what's happening ?

So yes, a lot of huge things happened but it's like we're too used to that now to pay attention to it. Maybe the reason is that we feel hopeless and that most people are just desperatly waiting for a great cleansing...

Anyway, it seems that
... For the time we have been reading things about 4D, we have never read something about a cute and nice being, damned it ! Why always scary children, vamp's kind or dark stuff ? :cry: :lol: Please, tell us there are also are teddy bear's like beings ! :P

Elohir said:
... For the time we have been reading things about 4D, we have never read something about a cute and nice being, damned it ! Why always scary children, vamp's kind or dark stuff ? :cry: :lol: Please, tell us there are also are teddy bear's like beings ! :P
Well, somewhere along exist unicorns as well :)

PerfectCircle said:
Elohir said:
Well, somewhere along exist unicorns as well :)

Lol very good point ! ;D

Elohir said:
[...]
So yes, a lot of huge things happened but it's like we're too used to that now to pay attention to it. [...]

I guess it also depends on perspective. Even if you follow closely the current trends in all sorts of fields it is hard sometimes to see and feel the full impact of the signs of the times. When we look at what has happened around the world lets say since 9/11 for example, it is hard to put into words how much everything has really changed. Since we are in the midst of history unfolding, it is harder to see how extraordinary the times really are, that we are living in.

If one would be a totally unbiased outside observer of All the events happing on the planet since 9/11, including society wise, spiritual wise and earthchange wise, one would be utterly amazed how people on this little planet don't see what is actually happing RIGHT NOW.

For example, in just last 3 years the global situation has changed so rapidly that it is now almost a normality that daily things happen that would have caused a world war in the past. In just three years, russia has become an even greater enemy then it was during soviet union.

Then there were huge almost cataclysmic earthchanges everyone seems to have forgotten. To mention just a few of the big ones: The Japan earthquake, the christmas earthquake, the Haiti earthquake. A staggering comet increase. Totally crazy weather all around. Record breaking weather related stuff. And on and on.

Then we can look at the society as a whole and how much the thinking and behaviour has changed. Globally we are in a state that could easily lead to another holocaust, this time on the muslims and pretty much everybody that doesn't agree with how things are done.

In fact I think it is so severe, that if one would be impacted with all of it at the same time, it would be hard to get out again of that sheer horror. So if the C's say this, we might not get it because we are in the midst of it. Or it might be something that is viewed as a big thing from an outside perspective but can't be grasped by the ones who are in it.

Pashalis said:
In fact I think it is so severe, that if one would be impacted with all of it at the same time, it would be hard to get out again of that sheer horror. So if the C's say this, we might not get it because we are in the midst of it. Or it might be something that is viewed as a big thing from an outside perspective but can't be grasped by the ones who are in it.

This is exactly what I meant.

We live in a kind of dark age when a lot of really big bad things happen everyday and we don't always see the importance of it. Like you said, we are in "the midst of it", this was my point. But I think that the most important thing to do is to understand why. And it could take so much time ot answer to that... Education, lack of knowledge, TV, cinema, music, policy, economic and social crisis... Moreover many people easily forget the past and believe what they're told.

In another hand, even if you pay attention to all the problems wich happen all around the world everyday, it can be hard to make a difference on the worst of it, especially when sometimes, the worst thing is not always the one you think...

Anyway, it's useless and a possible nonsense to say that C's might have be mistaken about it just because we cannot see it. Finally, there's a chance that our misunderstanding about the implications of all what happens everyday is the key...

Back
Top Bottom