Session 25 March 2017

Hi Aurora, we are all submitted to this attacks until we find how to defend properly. I think a good healing advice is to read the books recommended here, and the posts of your interests, to exercise your mind extensively, and take your time to be at peace.

Hi!.. I'm new in the forum. This is my first message. I want to ask some questions to Cassiopaeans.

They say that every thing in life is a part of lessons. I understand this is true, but, every thing bocomes less important. Forexample, a social reovuliton. Everything is lesson. So, a social revolution, a right struggle may be less important. Everything is just a lesson. We can give up all right struggles. A social equality and freedom project can be ignore?..

My second qustion, who realised the idlib bombing. Esed or other? I remember a session, the C's have said that Esed was not so heartless. But I think they are so optimist for Esed.

My third question, the resuts of the plebiscite in Turkey, is true or not. What is the % of the fake votes?

Thank you for this website. I'm admire to Laura and her team. Thaks to their labour. But, why do they realise the sessions rare?

Hi Woodpecker, welcome to the forum.

We suggest to new members to introduce themselves in the Newbies section. It helps us to get to know you. :) Nothing personal need be posted, just a bit about you, how you found the forum and if you are familiar with Laura Knight-Jadczyk's works. If you aren't sure what to post, you can read some of the other posts on the board to get an idea.

Woodpecker said:
Hi!.. I'm new in the forum. This is my first message. I want to ask some questions to Cassiopaeans.

They say that every thing in life is a part of lessons. I understand this is true, but, every thing bocomes less important. Forexample, a social reovuliton. Everything is lesson. So, a social revolution, a right struggle may be less important. Everything is just a lesson. We can give up all right struggles. A social equality and freedom project can be ignore?..

My second qustion, who realised the idlib bombing. Esed or other? I remember a session, the C's have said that Esed was not so heartless. But I think they are so optimist for Esed.

My third question, the resuts of the plebiscite in Turkey, is true or not. What is the % of the fake votes?

Thank you for this website. I'm admire to Laura and her team. Thaks to their labour. But, why do they realise the sessions rare?

Woodpecker,

Interesting name "woodpecker". You asked some interesting questions. We don't ask the Cs questions unless they are more universally applicable to everyone. There is a thread about asking the C's questions here.

The C's have said "All there is is lessons". Why do you think that makes everything "less important"? It might actually make everything more important. By observing the reality everywhere around us we can learn an unlimited number of valuable lessons I think.

You are using unfamiliar spellings so I am not sure if by "Esed" you mean "Assad"? The alleged "chemical" bombing of Idlib has been discussed in many threads here and I think the general consensus is that it was a "false flag" accusation to blame the Assad government for not disposing of all chemical weapons. There has been no real data or proof that the Syrian army used any chemical weapons.

When you used the word "plebiscite" are you asking about the "referendum" in Turkey? If you are then the % of fake votes question may or may not be a universal question (I kind of doubt it).

Personally, I don't expect any specific schedule for the sessions being shared. If you become more familiar with the reading material here you mayl notice it is more about learning our own "lessons" more than our individual expectations of others.

Thank you Nienna and goyacobol. As I said, I'm new and my English grammer is not very well. I can make mistake.

Everything is lessons. This is right, but may be I'm wrong, but this word makes everything a little unimportant. If everything is just a lesson, so what importance to give a hard struggle to cruel powers? What importance to change some things in the world?

goyacobol said:
Personally, I don't expect any specific schedule for the sessions being shared. If you become more familiar with the reading material here you may notice it is more about learning our own "lessons" more than our individual expectations of others.

And also you’ll see it mentioned quite often by Laura that the Cs sessions have been the 10% percentage which serves as inspiration. The greater part of the work is 90% of research and effort required for her to uncover what the clues and hints mean and them thread them all together in a way that others can then understand and learn from.

There were a lot of sessions at the outset, but it is noticeable that over time the amount of work produced by Laura and others increased as the frequency of sessions decreased. There’s always plenty to be doing, researching and then trying to understand with what is already there. That and there comes a point where we have to start working under our own steam as it were, figuring things out for ourselves. The Cs said something along the lines of if they handed knowledge out without any effort on Laura’s part, as if were candy, then it would have no beneficial effect.

Woodpecker said:
Everything is lessons. This is right, but may be I'm wrong, but this word makes everything a little unimportant. If everything is just a lesson, so what importance to give a hard struggle to cruel powers? What importance to change some things in the world?

The usefulness in a lesson is whether we are able to learn from it I think. So rather than taking a passive stance towards ourselves, or world events, we try our best to accurately read a given situation, learn and hopefully gain new understanding from them. The Cs have stated the importance of there being objective observers, that it’s not where we are but who we are and what we see which counts.

As the joke goes there is 'matter', there is 'anti-matter', and there is 'doesn’t matter'. The latter seemingly has no discernible effect on the universe at all. ;)

Woodpecker said:

I do not understand that logic. If all is the lesson, then by rejection of all you reject the lesson.

From my experiences in life, the lessons I learned gives me to understood in things. Thus made me a new state of mind/new reality.

Example, some years ago my younger brother and sister complained about back-pain that made them to stay in bed for few days. But I was laughing about that and thinking how bad was the pain that can make person to bedridden.

Then a few days later I had pain in my back, and it got worse by days and I couldn't even got up from my bed. It was really intense pain that first time in my life that I had experienced such a pain in my body.
It made me realized how pain can do the people. Thus, made me compassionate and understood towards illnesses person.

Then that day on I felt better each day and about a week later I could go back to work, but full recovery was took about a year.

And then other time I had left frozen-shoulder about 6 months and cured.
And occasionally had chest pain about 15 years, then about 8 years ago, I had big chest pain that made me immobilized in few hours. So I was thinking maybe I needed to open up my heart/feeling to helping unfortunate people, such as homeless persons.

I was thinking it might work, because I never even thinking about interact with any other human needs and lives only for my family.
So, first my selfish reasons, I was helping homeless people but eventually that leads me to understanding their sorrow, pain, despair.
Because I understood them was/am developed towards them compassionate feeling, I forgot about my chest pain. And few years later, I realized that I didn't have any more chest pain, no more pain in the my chest until this days.

So, every lessons are needed to learn until understand, thus new understanding leads to new state of mind/new reality.

Kay Kim said:
So, every lessons are needed to learn until understand, thus new understanding leads to new state of mind/new reality.

Those were great examples and they illustrate an important principle, that "knowledge protects" when it is applied. Mouravieff makes reference in book 1 of Gnosis to the following which links here, as the necessary sequence required in order to gain understanding: Knowledge > Being > Understanding. One thing to note is the second step, Being (or 'what we are'), which links back to the reminder from the Cs. If we don’t apply knowledge then it has no effect on our Being, on what we are, there is no new understanding or greater awareness then and thus no added protection that could come with it. We can’t go directly from knowledge to understanding. Just observing something, is different then to observing it and then acting according to what we see.

Put of all that in the context of becoming more objective "consciousness wave reading units" and of "anchoring the frequency" with the approach of The Wave in mind, then applying knowledge, learning lessons and then consciously acting in response to them, can take on new meaning.

Mandrak said:
Woodpecker said:

I do not understand that logic. If all is the lesson, then by rejection of all you reject the lesson.

I accept the lessons. I just want to say; if all things are lessons and if all things are transient, also if C's say us not to focus on body and physics, to focus on soul, in that case, how can we really give importance to social struggles?

I was in social and political struggles. I was a materialist at the same time. Now I'm a cassiopaeanist. :) But now I'm more away from social struggles. I don't see the C sessions as the first cause or single reason. But as I saw the lessons, as I saw that everything is transient and there is a cycle and we start over, my main interest compulsorily goes towards spiritual matters instead of secular things.

Of course we must be in all right fights, but we souldn't absolutize them. When we see the main cosmic fight and "the approaching wave", more unimportant matters already fall behind.

[quote author= Woodpecker]I accept the lessons. I just want to say; if all things are lessons and if all things are transient, also if C's say us not to focus on body and physics, to focus on soul, in that case, how can we really give importance to social struggles? [/quote]

It depends I think. How do you define social struggles? You mean like the struggle of trying to gain 'status' among your peers? Wanting to be respected out of Ego desires?

Because it could also mean something else. Like to socially care and because of that be active with others. Caring for others should come natural, so wanting to be with others in that regard also comes natural.

The latter example is the healthy part of being social. The first example was the toxic variety. OSIT.

bjorn said:
It depends I think. How do you define social struggles? You mean like the struggle of trying to gain 'status' among your peers? Wanting to be respected out of Ego desires?

Because it could also mean something else. Like to socially care and because of that be active with others. Caring for others should come natural, so wanting to be with others in that regard also comes natural.

The latter example is the healthy part of being social. The first example was the toxic variety. OSIT.

I mean more politic, social struggles. For example a social reform or a social and politic revolution movement.

To serve others is ok. Because we have conscience and to serve others makes us more human. But a struggle to change the sociaty consist a physical purpose. It requires to focus to a material world and to current time. But C's say that material world is temporary and the wave is coming. :)

Woodpecker said:
bjorn said:

I mean more politic, social struggles. For example a social reform or a social and politic revolution movement.

To serve others is ok. Because we have conscience and to serve others makes us more human. But a struggle to change the sociaty consist a physical purpose. It requires to focus to a material world and to current time. But C's say that material world is temporary and the wave is coming. :)

I understand where you are coming from; you want to make a difference. But to me a "social reform or a social and politic revolution movement" is way too abstract. That's where the SJW's go off the rails IMO. They are busy trying to make others conform to some vague improvement they think society needs. Think the whole gender pronoun, safe space, microagression nonsense.

How many volunteer for something like Meals on Wheels, or adult literacy programs, or after school programs for kids? Things that do real good in their local community? Yes, the system that makes these programs a need should be reformed, but in the meantime what are the snowflakes doing about their immediate reality? Focusing on "the material world and the current time" is all we have, and for most of us that sphere is not extensive. But doing 'human things' on a human scale can add up to a large social reformation.

I'll be if you asked one of these people what they volunteer for to do some actual person some good, not many of them would have any sort of answer. They're probably too busy making signs for the next protest.

Woodpecker said:
bjorn said:

Thanks for clarifying woodpecker

I think our political situation is important because it reflect our spiritual hygiene. Society must reflect true soul qualities won't you say. A society that for example doesn't look after those who are sick, handicapped or old is a very egoistic society.

[quote author= woodpecker]But a struggle to change the society consist a physical purpose.[/quote]

It's not about disregarding physical activies that causes ''enlightenment'.' It's about why we undertake those. If those are for the well being of our society and each other. Than this is a good thing.

[quote author= woodpecker]I mean more politic, social struggles. For example a social reform or a social and politic revolution movement.[/quote]

Learning how to build a society that is based on STO principles is crucial and a sign that we heading in the right direction. So I think that a positive revolution or reform of society in that regard is very important.

[quote author= woodpecker]But C's say that material world is temporary and the wave is coming. [/quote]

Whetever the material world is temporally depends on ourselves. It depends if we are able to learn. The Wave does not make the material world disappear. The Wave can help us in our lessons if we are able to 'surf it'. If we don't, we might be 'pulled under.' So we either learn, or 'disintegrate'. The Wave is kind of giving us this choose from what I understand. :)

Back
Top Bottom