Session 25 March 2017

Woodpecker said:
But a struggle to change the sociaty consist a physical purpose. It requires to focus to a material world and to current time. But C's say that material world is temporary and the wave is coming. :)
You do not need the C's for say you that the world is temporary, and that wave is coming so that you design opinion based on that. It is a fact that the world is temporary and that life is short, death is coming and the like. But does this mean we need to do a "puff" and go to a higher dimension? That would be great, but can we do it?
I think the two basic points to note are:
1.) Spirituality is not a cessation of activity, and even if it is, it can not be achieved in one moment.
2.) If spirituality is most important, it does not mean that reality needs to be ignored. It's like we want to get up, but we do not want to touch the stairs. Stairs may be temporary, but we need these stairs.
There is a reason why we are in this material world and material bodies. We have to go through the lessons of that level. We need to learn the lessons of this level to move to the next lesson level. And even the next level is still quite material (4D).

As far as social activities are concerned, one should behave in accordance with his knowledge and belief, I guess. Rather than one say that he wants to be spiritual and go to heaven as a balloon. Someone will want to read the books, some will meditate, some will ... whatever, but in all things there are lessons and knowledge. If someone has a certain tendency, I think it should be used - rather than do something that you do not like or doing nothing (frequency deceleration problem). The tendency can accelerate the acquisition of knowledge. That's my personal opinion. Because I noticed that if I act while I have an inspiration I work faster and better and learn more. And if I use inspiration instead of miss it, I get the next inspiration quicker. And if someone begins to develop one kind of knowledge, this knowledge binds to the following and it expands. And this is the development of spirituality: knowledge, experience, understanding. Instead of false spirituality - "I am God, I do not have to do anything."

bjorn said:
[quote author= woodpecker]But C's say that material world is temporary and the wave is coming.

Whetever the material world is temporally depends on ourselves. It depends if we are able to learn. The Wave does not make the material world disappear. The Wave can help us in our lessons if we are able to 'surf it'. If we don't, we might be 'pulled under.' So we either learn, or 'disintegrate'. The Wave is kind of giving us this choose from what I understand.[/quote]

Yes, and this comes to mind again too. That study of and interaction with all creation, the reality "out there", and what we see in it is important. Wouldn’t focus on only one aspect be to ignore or shut out the rest?:

[quote author=Cassiopaeans, 09-28-02 ]Life is religion. Life experiences reflect how one interacts with God. Those who are asleep are those of little faith in terms of their interaction with the creation. Some people think that the world exists for them to overcome or ignore or shut out. For those individuals, the world will cease. They will become exactly what they give to life. They will become merely a dream in the "past." People who pay strict attention to objective reality right and left, become the reality of the "Future."[/quote]

Hello, I have a limitted English grammer and google-translate is not enough to make a correct translation for some sensitive. I think we are becoming distant a little.

But I see that as I write, Englishdevelops. I will be able to understand you better soon. :)

Thanks for your answers.

Toni Lamadu said:
Hi,
How to participate or to connect to online channeling session?

Thank you.

Hi Toni,

Sessions are never held directly online and are accessible only on invitation when someone is visiting the chateau near Toulouse (headquarter). Only the chateau crew there are regular participants in sessions and those attending are always named on top of each transcription. As for the reasons, you may have noticed from older sessions that every participant weighs in on the overall 'spiritual climate' of the attending group and this means that participants who are less co-linear or less tuned in can have a detrimental or even distorting influence on the outcome.

However, in 2014 there have been experiments with Skype sessions where several groups of FOTCM members were invited to directly take part in a session. The first one of those was session April 26, 2014. Several other consecutive sessions in that year followed the same protocol. Consult the list of sessions to find out their dates.

As far as I know, this series of experiments has long since ended -- although it's not entirely clear for me now when exactly and why exactly that happened.

Hope this helps you out. :)

Just having the chance to see this session and wanted to say Thanks so much Laura and Chateaux crew. Again much to think on.

A very happy greeting to you all
I will try to make this short even though the long delay to participate has been the worst attack I have experienced since discovering this incredible group of people in 2005.
1st, I received my crystals, I believe over 1 month ago. I say this because time has become a series of almost still photos. Before receiving them my health was near death. A flu was circulating at work that took most of us 3-4 weeks to recover from. I am still not at my best. As soon as the crystals arrived everything changed. I have been ever more consistent with all of my ritual time and meditations. The worst iwas the attack on all of my mobile devices. They were cloned and the perps were able to invade my bank cards and account. Luckily I had an older iPhone to activate in order to have communication for emergencies.
I want to thank Laura and the crew for their selfless efforts to extend the healing I have received at their expense, I think the balance needed for all of us out here took a toll on their health. Time for me to give back. I am never going back to the depths of end the of my soul's light, the darkness, anger, and fear of the past. I know however, I will be very afraid as I see the horrors I believe are coming because I said out load years ago that I wanted tostadas alive to be a witness to this present life of mine and as I grow stronger I believe I will be able to give comfort and guidance to others.
I will be more active once I have a device bigger than a small screen to type on. I will also be able to renew my monthly donation with my new accounts through PayPal too.
Again, the timing for mets perfect and my appreciation for Laura et al is endless. I pray you stay well. I am here for you. The knowledge you have tirelessly made available and I studied has saved my life.
Laura

Woodpecker said:
Hello, I have a limitted English grammer and google-translate is not enough to make a correct translation for some sensitive. I think we are becoming distant a little.

But I see that as I write, Englishdevelops. I will be able to understand you better soon. :)

Thanks for your answers.
Perhaps your dilemma is in the style of "is it more important to change the world or yourself?" Lessons serve to change oneself and social activities to change the world. But they are not separate things but something like a circle that circulates. If you help others, teach others, you help yourself. There is also a saying: "If you change yourself you will change your world." It makes sense because we are part of this world and we can not make it less corrupt if we remain corrupted.
These things can work together. But for some understanding it takes time, thinking, and studying. I sometimes have some doubts and it takes time to solve.

Mandrak said:
Woodpecker said:

Thanks for your answers.
Perhaps your dilemma is in the style of "is it more important to change the world or yourself?" Lessons serve to change oneself and social activities to change the world. But they are not separate things but something like a circle that circulates. If you help others, teach others, you help yourself. There is also a saying: "If you change yourself you will change your world." It makes sense because we are part of this world and we can not make it less corrupt if we remain corrupted.
These things can work together. But for some understanding it takes time, thinking, and studying. I sometimes have some doubts and it takes time to solve.

Yes, I agree. And I have that thought always. As I serve to an important idea and social movement, I serve to myself also. So I never tought, I spent my time in vain. Because I knew that, even a success couldn't gain, there was a benefit to society and to me.

Woodpecker said:
Sorry, a very important question for me; please would you ask to C's, about Koran and Islam?

There are some meaningless words in Koran. They are called as "huruf-u mukatta" in arabic language. That means "cutted words". Some of the cutted words are: H-M, A-L-M, K-S, etc... They are repeating in Koran, at the beginning of some verses.

There is no a logical explanation about them. İn a TV program, an important Turkish woman professor Gonul Tekin (she is expert in history of literature) wanted to explain their meanings, program manager said her not to speak.

I think that matter opens to an important knowledge. I wish that can ask to C's. This is an untouched field.

Thanks Laura and group for this session.

In this session there was a comment from Laura that reminded me of Revelations 13 about the emergence of the beast, but also of the phenomenon of fake news that seems to be already pandemic and that some are beginning to call it the post truth era, according with Ralph Keyes:

"In the post-truth era, borders blur between truth and lies, honesty and dishonesty, fiction and nonfiction. Deceiving others becomes a challenge, a game, and ultimately a habit. Research suggests that the average American tells lies on a daily basis. These fibs run the gamut from “I like sushi,” to “I love you.” ...Post-truthfulness builds a fragile social edifice based on wariness. It erodes the foundation of trust that underlies any healthy civilization. When enough of us peddle fantasy as fact, society loses its grounding in reality. Society would crumble altogether if we assumed others were as likely to dissemble as tell the truth. We are perilously close to that point.

Laura said:
Session Date: March 25th 2017

(L) Well, I find that to be a little bit naive because there were some extremely shocking things. For me, the most shocking thing was for the intelligence services to come right out and DIRECTLY, in PUBLIC, frontally attack a president-elect before his inauguration with that dodgy dossier about the Russian hotel. I mean, those things are like evidence of something very deep and very ugly that is now emerging into plain view: the evil that has stayed in the shadows doesn’t fear exposure anymore. THAT gave me chills! It's like there is open warfare in the halls of the psychopaths and they don’t care who sees it or knows it because they are convinced that the programming of the public is complete.

A: Yes. Implications are serious and dramatic beyond what is immediately apparent. From our perspective, the import is indeed chilling. Watch how it all plays out. The irresistible force has met the immovable object. Who is more clever?

Of course, it seems like programming is complete, the beast, that we can call in this twenty-first century Deep State, has emerged without fear to the light and people no longer care. Already the C's warned us of this in 1994 when they talked about chapter 13:

Laura said:
October 16, 1994

Q: (L) "The Beast was given the power of speech uttering boastful and blasphemous words and was given freedom to exert his authority and exercise his will during 42 months..."

A: Timing is open. Power of speech is self explanatory in terms of audio and video media.

Q: (L) "And he opened his mouth to speak slanders against God blaspheming his name and his abode even vilifying those who live in heaven..." Does this mean that this group, this beast are going to...

A: Disseminate disinformation with respect to encouraging worship, loyalty and obedience to antichrist.

Q: (L) "He was further permitted to wage war on God's holy people and to overcome them and power was given him to extend his authority over every tribe and people and every tongue and nation..." Does this means trials and tribulations of those who refuse to submit?

A: No. See previous answer.

End of Session.

Now after the events of Syria I think that the irresistible force (Deep State) has met the immovable object in the person of Putin.

Who is more clever? Putin, It seems that Trump has succumbed to the strength of DS.

I have been charging my crystals, my WCDS (weapons of creative destruction of the system) for more than four months, with the daily reading and singing.

By the way, there are times when I feel the vibration of the crystals more intensely in my hands. I like to think that SOMEONE in some part of the world is singing or reading ...

The crystals are ready and eager....

Woodpecker said:
Woodpecker said:
Sorry, a very important question for me; please would you ask to C's, about Koran and Islam?

There are some meaningless words in Koran. They are called as "huruf-u mukatta" in arabic language. That means "cutted words". Some of the cutted words are: H-M, A-L-M, K-S, etc... They are repeating in Koran, at the beginning of some verses.

There is no a logical explanation about them. İn a TV program, an important Turkish woman professor Gonul Tekin (she is expert in history of literature) wanted to explain their meanings, program manager said her not to speak.

I think that matter opens to an important knowledge. I wish that can ask to C's. This is an untouched field.

Woodpecker,

I found an interesting link about "HURUF-U MUKATTA HARFLERİ NELERDİR?". I don't know if you have already found this reference. I can't understand the videos and even the translated text is a bit confusing to me but maybe you can understand it better.

One brief quote is:

Letters, syllables, letters and cut, which means 29 in the Koran Huruf-u Mukatta letters, sura early intermittently, both written three letters which are combined or alone. These letters are read one by one reading also does not read like a word.

There are 3 videos on the page but they are in Arabic or Farsi?

Here is a YouTube link to one where some of the letters/characters are pronounced. They remind me of mantra sounds.

Kuran Öğreniyorum 27 - Mukattaa Harfleri (Kesik Harfler) - (Fatih Çollak)

I can see why it could be a mystery to understand the purpose and meaning. :huh:

goyacobol said:
Woodpecker,

I found an interesting link about "HURUF-U MUKATTA HARFLERİ NELERDİR?". I don't know if you have already found this reference. I can't understand the videos and even the translated text is a bit confusing to me but maybe you can understand it better.

One brief quote is:

Letters, syllables, letters and cut, which means 29 in the Koran Huruf-u Mukatta letters, sura early intermittently, both written three letters which are combined or alone. These letters are read one by one reading also does not read like a word.

Here is a YouTube link to one where some of the letters/characters are pronounced. They remind me of mantra sounds.

I can see why it could be a mystery to understand the purpose and meaning. :huh:

Hello goyacobol. The link belongs to one of traditional monotheistic islamic groups. their religious explanations for that problem are weak.

The video teaches to read Koran.

There are many different claims about that. I feel that a very interesting story will appear from that "cutted words" in Koran.

Woodpecker said:
goyacobol said:
Woodpecker,

One brief quote is:

Hello goyacobol. The link belongs to one of traditional monotheistic islamic groups. their religious explanations for that problem are weak.

The video teaches to read Koran.

There are many different claims about that. I feel that a very interesting story will appear from that "cutted words" in Koran.

Maybe you can update us if you find more developments. It is a mystery that no one has really explained those "cutted words".

goyacobol said:
Maybe you can update us if you find more developments. It is a mystery that no one has really explained those "cutted words".

Yesterday I glanced on the internet one more time. I saw some interesting claims. Somebody has claimed that the cutted words come from sumer traditions. In Sumer, one god overcomes all of the other gods and he takes their powers and names. According to that claim, the cutted words refer to the other old gods.

Back
Top Bottom