Session 25 May 2008

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
This is the first session after my surgery in April of 2008. It was also during the Pepin/HBI lawsuit. We were all under a lot of stress. My collie, Cherie, joined the family for my birthday in February and that was the one main bright spot in our lives at the time.

Session Date: May 25th 2008

Laura, Ark, Andromeda, Joe, S**, Psyche, Scotty, PoB, Patience

A: Welcome!

Q: (L) And who do we have with us this evening?

A: 5 near of Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) Why five?

A: It's a special occasion!

Q: (L) You haven't met our new baby. We haven't had a session since we got Cherie. What do you think of Cherie?

A: Gorgeous!

Q: You have very good taste. Do you have anything to say before we start questions?

A: Pace it slow.

Q: (L) I have the idea that we should make a video to show people how to safely and effectively use a board-type instrument to work through their issues, to find out what's lurking in their own subconscious mind, possibly to do spirit release therapy on themselves (one of the few ways it can be done), and just in general to bring some light to the topic of using a board-type instrument as a means for self-development. What do you think about this idea?

A: 5 of us think it is stupendous!!!

Q: (L) Are there any particular dangers to this plan? If people who are ignorant or spiritually weak would attempt to use a board-type instrument, obviously they would have problems. Is that not correct?

A: Of course, but that is just the sort of person who would try trance channeling with absolutely no warning system in operation.

Q: (L) What do you mean by a warning system?

A: No conscious feedback.

Q: (L) What about people who talk about having played with a Ouija board or spirit board and they had some sort of bad experience and they felt like there was something evil there and they got scared away or creeped out? What about those kinds of stories?

A: Some of them are true, but most of them are just made up.

Q: (L) What about the ones that are true?

A: That is what we mean about a "warning system."

Q: (L) What do you mean that's what you mean by a warning system?

A: Those kinds of entities are around a lot of people, they just don't know it unless they interact in a way that removes the veil and exposes the fact.

Q: (L) So you're saying that when they use a board, it shows them what's there, and otherwise it's there and they don't know it. Is that what you're saying?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And does that also mean that if such people were to try some other form of channeling, that they would be interacting with something that their conscious mind would not perceive as yucky or unpleasant?

Q: (L) And why is that?

A: When an invitation to "come in" is given, the entity can produce pleasant sensations that override the conscious warning system. When a board type device is used, it gives a distance and a layer of protection. You then can choose if you wish to continue the contact or not. You don't have that choice when the entity has already been invited "in".

Q: (L) So it's kind of like the vampire movie! The vampire says, "Enter freely and of your own free will!" And if you do, you're screwed. And if you say, "Come in and talk to me, you're my higher self!" you're screwed! Very interesting. So in other words, when people are using the board and they have an unpleasant experience, it's actually a good thing because it's warning them to not proceed and to have no further contact with that entity. They can choose to send that entity on down the road. Is that basically it?

Q: (L) And can they then ask for another entity - well, I don't want to say that... Will that entity go away if they tell them to go?

A: Yes, normally: and they also have their full body sensorium to warn in the event that the entity does not. But having said that, it is also important to remember that most entities that are encountered this way are already "in residence." A person who has a direct personal encounter with a repellent entity is usually only meeting the "neighbors".

Q: (L) So you're saying that what people most often encounter in these exercises will be attached entities that they don't even know are in residence in their space? Is that it?

Q: (L) So, anybody who encounters something really yucky and wants to throw the board away has just thrown away probably one of the best methods for finding out about this entity and helping to get rid of it. Is that it?

Q: (L) Because, just because they have thrown the board away, that doesn't mean the entity they've encountered has gone away. He has just been enticed to speak, and once the board is gone, he goes back to lurking. Is that it?

Q: (L) Most unpleasant. (J) Is there ever a case where using a board could attract an entity that wasn't there beforehand? That seems to be the key question...

A: Yes, if the individual is knowledgable and the entity needs help. Also it must be made plain that young people, because of their natural tendency to dissociate, ought not to be around such activity.

Q: (Ark) Well, we still have the question about what happens to passive participants. (L) Passive participants in what respect? (Ark) I mean because we were talking about people who do the session, and they are so to say "active" at the board, but there are usually observers and a lot of entities attach to them...

A: That can present problems in some cases. Ideally all participants and attendees ought to be "clean."

Q: (L) Alright. So we'll deal with that some other time. Anybody have any other questions? So essentially, making the video is a good idea, and we have lots of information to share and most of my ideas pretty much have been confirmed thus far by what you said - with some additional information that I hadn't thought of. Anybody else have other questions about the topic? That pretty much really covers the essential elements, doesn't it? What about other questions. (Ark) What about Mercury retrograde and all the other strange events like computer crashes? (L) Yes, we've had an unusual number of strange events. Computer crashes, deja vu, breakage of odd objects here and there, losing files, the sound of a massive tree branch falling only we couldn't find anything that had fallen... Although we did find some broken tiles that looked like they had fallen off the roof, but nothing apparent that could have made them fall. So, can you tell us what this kind of thing was/is?

A: Dynamic energies being released by females present. Each is symbolic to each female involved.

Q: (L) So, I lost a file and had a computer crash. PoB had deja vu about her car. (PoB) And a dream about {Ark's daughter}. (L) And the falling things. Who all heard the falling things? (Andromeda) I heard it. (Psyche and PoB) Me too! (laughter) (L) Does it involve all three of the women? Who dunnit?

A: Andromeda.

Q: (L) And why? (laughter) When was it? (J) A week ago or so. (Andromeda) I did it on purpose! (L) Yeah, if we could control that kind of stuff, what we couldn't do! (Scott) Yeah, if we could just make this energy rake up leaves and burn them, that would be cool. (L) Well, we'll have to figure out what big thumpy falling things means... something that lands with a thud. (J) Well, it was like a commotion in the branches, but then there was no thud. (L) Oh, no thud, but commotion in the branches. (Andromeda) Yeah, it sounded like a branch broke and hit a bunch of branches on the way down. (J) It lasted for a few seconds. (L) Very strange. Any comment about that?

A: No. Up to Andromeda to decipher.

Q: (Andromeda) Was it positive or negative? Can I have a clue?

A: Neutral energy burst.

Q: (L) Any other questions? How about you, Patience? (Patience) I guess so... (L) Well gee Patience! There are people all over this planet that are just dying to be sitting here, and have questions galore. And you don't even have one question? What am I, chopped liver? (J) They'd all clam up too if they were sitting here. Ya know, "Ask these questions for me!" (L) Oh, how often should I use my infrared sauna?

A: Every day for a week and then every other day.

Q: (Andromeda) What about the chickens? Why are the chickens dying? (L) How many died? (J) Four now. (L) Have we been giving them food and water? (Andromeda) It's the guinea fowl! It's pickin' em off! (discussion) (L) So why are our chickens dying?

A: Goal products.

Q: (L) What does that mean? (discussion of what answer means) (J) Does that mean some of the synthetic stuff lying around, like the expandy foam?

Q: (Scott) Oh! What about the Veraxyl that I put on the chicken ramp? (L) The who? (Scott) The anti-mold, anti-fungus, anti-bug stuff that I put on the wooden chicken ramp?

Q: (Scott) Uh-oh! So, can we wash it or what?

A: Take it out.

Q: (Scott) D'OH! That's why they aren't walking up the chicken ramp. They start to walk up the ramp and then just fall over dead! (S***) At least it's not bird flu or anything...

A: No

Q: (L) Alrighty then, so I guess if we're reduced to asking questions about our chickens, we're at the end tonight. Thank you for being with us.

A: Goodbye

END OF SESSION

Thanks Laura, for all these new sessions! Mainly they are reminding me to go back and continue reading the Wave series, and not to jump too far ahead... (then I click on "view the most recent posts" and get distracted again... :/ )...

This post mentioning "the warning system" reminds me of what I was reading last night, Wave 6 pp 244-54): particularly page 248, "...But, what it does suggest is the existence of hyperdimensional "future selves" as "guardians" that sort of protect free will. Ra says that "These guardians sweep reaches of your Earth's energy fields to be aware of any entities approaching." And page 249 "So it would make sense that a future self of the positive variety would have the potential for protecting its "past self" in this way to whatever extent that is accepted by the past self in its conscious or subconscious mind."

The first time I used a Ouija board ALONE was fun (and freaky) for the first couple of weeks, until an entity came through and told me I was the reincarnated JC. That freaked me out big time. The room got wicked cold while this was occurring. I ended up chunking the board and the journal of questions and answers I kept. Everytime I opened the journal after that, it got icy cold, which is why I threw it away. I was messing with something that made my "warning system" go off. That was around the time I wrote "Once Twenty One" (posted in Creative Acts) which was a form of "automatic writing"... and that is something as a form of "channeling" that I was comfortable with.

I don't think any negative entities moved "in residence" with me from that experience; but it did scare me enough where I ultimately went to counseling to get through the questions in my head, which "the warnings" left behind. I found out that it is a common occurance for people to be told they are JC reincarnate or something as bizarre. I also learned how to be aware of "megalomania."

Great session. Thanks to all who helped.

Hi Vectis,
Just in case you had a different understanding, I believe the attachments being "in residence" usually means they were there before the ouija board exercise, if you were thinking the ouija board was the method they take up residence.

Many of us probably have a few hitchhikers or worse that have been attracted to our energy and have found ways into our energy, OSIT. The Ouija board allows us to actually identify them and work on removing them.

Forgive me if I misunderstood your comments, but I was concerned you felt the board was actually a way for such entities to enter one's energy.

Too bad you chucked the ouija board, although I can certainly understand getting scared or creeped out.

session 25 May 2008 said:
Q: (L) So, anybody who encounters something really yucky and wants to throw the board away has just thrown away probably one of the best methods for finding out about this entity and helping to get rid of it. Is that it? A: Yes

I remember ouija boards were often pulled out during parties during the 70s for entertainment. People would try to contact some dearly departed family member or celebrity. I do recall as a kid seeing the grownups get pretty spooked on occasion. Then, as I grew older and had my own parties, we would sometimes do the same with some interesting results, not aware of any hazard until years later when I feared we had opened some type of portal for evils nasties to come through.

Although I didn't throw the board away, it did get buried on a shelf in the basement - out of sight, out of mind.

Gonzo

:lol:

Thanks Gonzo!
(oh the 70's! I was born in 63 and am a child of the era, and I do remember Ouija parties and seances...)
No you didn't misunderstand... At the time, which was almost thirty years ago, I did think I opened up a gate to "the other side" - I thought the negative energies or entities clung to the board and the journal which is why I was concerned enough to get rid of them. I have learned so much more since then; which is a huge reason why I love Laura's work and this forum... it is a wonder-full way to remember and review my esoteric experiences, including channeling. Back then, I didn't really have an adequate "warning system" in place - which is probably why doubt and fear crept in. Now I am in a better place.

Once again I have a Ouija board in my possession, I have used it few times over the last two years, with no significant results. Now I'm putting myself back in the "student" mode since finding this forum... Totally amazed at the wealth of knowledge and wisdom here, in a place where people openly discuss things I have experience (with but would hardly dare to tell anyone). Thanks again for your helpul reply.

hello when you guys will record Know How to us board-type instrumen :) ?
:cool2:

Thank's for posting this session!
Made me think of my teenage years when me and some of my friends got out the Ouija board a couple of times. Many times we were warned by different people who told us that it was better to leave it alone, sharing with us stories (that they had heard) of glasses breaking, cold rooms and weird phenomena going on.

In our sessions, when a certain "sensitive" friend was with us, the pointer would always go super fast and there would be a bunch of entities coming in saying all kinds of strange stuff. In the end it freaked out my sensitive friend and he and others from the group stopped using it. So it was just me and my girlfriend that were still interested in using the board. We tried it a couple of times but with the pointer moving very slowly and not doing very much. After one of those sessions my girlfriend called me up to tell me that after I left she had gone to bed and felt like someone-something had put all it's weight on her body, it felt suffocating for a while then it was gone. After that we decided to leave it alone. That "presence" that she felt has not been felt since.

Thank you for letting me see this board with different eyes ;)

Posté par: GAIA
That "presence" that she felt has not been felt since.

Yeah! it doesn't mean that it as left either. Using the board to channel shouldn't be taken as a game. One need to know what he/she is dealing with. Knowledge protect, ignorance endanger.

Laurentien said:
Posté par: GAIA
That "presence" that she felt has not been felt since.

Yeah! it doesn't mean that it as left either. Using the board to channel shouldn't be taken as a game. One need to know what he/she is dealing with. Knowledge protect, ignorance endanger.

Exactly! That's what I thought too after reading the session. It might be also be an attachment that's still hanging around her.
Of course the board should not be taken lightly, that I know now when I have a little knowledge but I sure didn't give it much thought when I was 15! ;)

Q: (L) Most unpleasant. (J) Is there ever a case where using a board could attract an entity that wasn't there beforehand? That seems to be the key question...

A: Yes, if the individual is knowledgable and the entity needs help. Also it must be made plain that young people, because of their natural tendency to dissociate, ought not to be around such activity.

What age exactly determines one as being young? This is really intriguing to me but I do not wish as I'm assuming many would also not wish to have any negative repercussions from doing such an activity.

Thanks for all the C's transcripts Laura! You rock! All the information and discussions are truly captivating. Very hard not to contemplate a lot of ideas and theories after such reading. I find myself indulging in the quantum physics of things. I mean of all the possibilities that can unfold simply by choosing one thing over another or one route over another or one speech pattern over another. It's a very complex idea due to the spontaneous action/reaction process so you can imagine how much brain activity is going on. I'm amazed I don't stay awake all night. I will say this though, when I finished reading some literature on STS contact I couldn't help but wake up at night or stay awake out of fear of something unknown coming for me. Fortunately I got over this after a few nights went by and I didn't notice anything but then again who's to say or not to say that something has occurred since then? The fact is I consider those types of experiences to be very possible and I hope that with that outlook or perspective it will actually protect me from such frightening experiences unless they are necessary. Can anyone relate?

With love and respect.

Thanks for posting the sessions. Its been giving me a lot of food for thought. I have been curious about the dealing with spirit attachments for quite a while now, since i have a suspicion that i have some residing, and partly due to my own invites during my past. I remember hearing about making the video on how to utilize the board. Just one more of the many threads i need to take a look at here.

Bobby

Bobby said:
I remember hearing about making the video on how to utilize the board. Just one more of the many threads i need to take a look at here.

The video you refer to is called Knowledge and Being, and you can watch it here.

Q: (L) So you're saying that what people most often encounter in these exercises will be attached entities that they don't even know are in residence in their space? Is that it?

This is now on my mind with all the discussion on these communication subjects.

Back in the late 1970's I attempted, (and could have probably been successful)... I started a self-hypnosis journey as outlined by Edgar Cayce. I went in looking for a guide. I progressed to what I remember a really neat place, and "saw" a very cool looking dude. I REMEMBER long haired, dressed in flowing gothic type regal garments and all majestic looking. BUT... All of a sudden, I KNEW not to trust this guy at all. Something told me that this dude was some really bad mo-jo and to get the yee-haws out of there... So I quit the journey, never to try again. Seemed easy enough to do too.

So does indicate attachment(s)?
I must ask because I am not actively going to try out. If FRV rises, do they leave?
:halo: :halo: :halo:

Al Today said:
If FRV rises, do they leave?
:halo: :halo: :halo:

From my understanding, yes they do leave once FRV rises. A person becomes unpalatable to them vibratory-wise.

Doing the EE program and releasing repressed emotions raises the FRV and can cause attachment release, as well as doing the Work.

Back
Top Bottom