Session 26 February 2022

I feel I've gained so much from this forum and Laura's work in such a short period of time, I wish to pay it back somehow. I've read somewhere there's an option to donate directly, maybe somebody could direct me there?
Hi MatiaS, good to hear that you have gained from Laura's work and the forum, I can relate to that too.
I am sure any amount is always appreciated :-)

You will find a dedicated support FOTCM page in the Paleochristianity website where you can make a one-time or monthly donation to the FOTCM house in the US or directly to the Communauté Saint Martin in France (at the bottom of the page). Hope it helps.

Two smoking guns, and Putin's gains!

1647007692952.jpeg

https://twitter.com/SquawkStreet
https://twitter.com/SquawkStreet
Squawk on the Street @SquawkStreet
@CNBC 8:31 AM · Mar 8, 2022·Wildmoka
Pension funds are assessing risk exposure to Russia as calls grow for states to divest their investments. Florida Chief Financial Officer Jimmy Patronis joined to discuss why his state has yet to divest their Russian-related assets.

1647008889761.jpeg
Russian forces launched multiple missile attacks early Friday on a wide range of targets across Ukraine, causing substantial damage in and around the central city of Dnipro, and also attacking airports in the far west of the country, which had previously been spared from the conflict.

There was substantial damage to the airport at Lutsk in northwestern Ukraine, some 70 miles from the Polish border. The Governor of Volyn region said four missiles had been fired from a Russian bomber and two people were killed. Plumes of smoke also rose from the military airfield at Ivano-Frankivsk, western Ukraine, which was struck by missiles.

The Russian Defense Ministry said Friday: “high-precision long-range weapons attacked Ukraine's military infrastructure.

The military airfields in Lutsk and Ivano-Frankovsk were put out of action."
Closer to Kyiv, fighting has intensified to the northeast and east of the capital, after the Ukrainians successfully intercepted and attacked an advancing Russian tank column on Thursday. That front is still very active.

An overnight airstrike in the Brovary district just east of Kyiv caused no casualties, according to Kyiv authorities.

Ukrainian authorities also reported a missile strike in the town of Baryshivka overnight, some 45 miles east of the capital. According to authorities, 60 apartments were damaged along with four apartment buildings and 10 houses.

According to Ukraine's Operational Command East, a missile strike on the outskirts of Dnipro killed one civilian and damaged a primary school building, apartment buildings and a shoe factory.

"All components of Ukraine's defense forces, state authorities and local governments are working to eliminate the consequences of another missile attack on Ukraine's civilian infrastructure and provide assistance to the victims," it said.

The Russian column that had sat for nearly two weeks outside Kyiv has now dispersed, according to Maxar satellite imagery from Thursday. The forces appear to be regrouping.

Thomas Bullock, senior analyst at Janes, told CNN that, "Ukraine’s tactic of targeting supply lines has worked well especially during the first 5-10 days of the war. This was partially down to Ukrainian tactics and partially down to how Russia was operating."

"During the first couple of days of the war Russian forces appear to have prioritized rushing forward to secure objectives quickly. This means they weren’t advancing as a coherent frontline securing territory as they go," he said.

"This effectively allowed Ukrainian forces to slip behind Russia’s advanced mechanized units and attack logistics columns traveling on unsecured roads in the rear.

"It’s unclear how effective this tactic will be as Russia begins to reorient its forces for a longer war following their failure to secure a quick victory," Bullock added.

1647009380196.jpeg
Mikhail Khodorkovsky (Enemy of the State)

Sidenote:

1647009960857.jpeg

This is strange? Is it what was referred to that the Balkan region will be fired by "war" chaos again eventually by default? Mystery drone from Ukraine war crashes in Croatia
What do you think about this? How is it possible in EU country? NATO? thx
Well , I doubt that Croatia will see this as provocation worthy of military action. Begining of February Croatian president warn about potential NATO expansion to Ukraine.
"While I'm the president, I will be opposed to NATO expanding anywhere," Milanović told reporters...
"I think that anyone advocating NATO's enlargement to Ukraine threatens also Croatian interests. We are in NATO and tomorrow someone could order our people to be deployed there," explained Milanović.

And it looks like he see this as accident and not as attack:

Can anybody tell me where can I learn some more information about portals,please? Thanks!

I have felt the same thing. So sudden and the opinion of people manipulated so quickly this time over. I am flabbergasted how the general opinion is being led to feel sorry for Ukraine and angered by Russia... It's that the only displacement of population going on in the world?
Well, it feels so laughable...
We know it's how it's supposed to be, patience is required and continuing learning.
Absolutely. The reaction, all across the board, is stunning. Not only the lockstep media, but the actions that have been taken by governments and corporations. There seems to be, in my opinion, an entity at the top managing everything. Who/What that entity is remains to be hidden, but one could speculate.

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me where can I learn some more information about portals,please? Thanks!

Hello, yes - see this post about using the search function.
Finally, there is so much information on this forum that before beginning a new thread or asking a question on a subject, it is recommended to use either the quick search function at the top of the page or the more advanced search function on the menu function.

You can search 'portals' by using the 'advanced search' tab, and select 'Cassiopaean Transcripts' as the target area of your search. To select this, you can click the 'select threads' tab. That will lead you to some interesting results. For instance, there are many things that are portals that we consider to be natural phenomena!

Ball lightning, tornadoes and hurricanes are all portals - and these portals can be utilized for energy. For instance, Hurricane Erin's energy was utilized for 9/11, apparently. Something to keep in mind as extreme weather events start ramping up:

And in this great post, we learn about 'windows' - stars, planets, atoms, protons and photons are all windows.

This leads to an interesting question - is there a difference between a window and a portal? If so, what is the a difference?

This leads to an interesting question - is there a difference between a window and a portal? If so, what is the a difference?

I found some of answers from transcripts,

Q: Are windows where you can pass back and forth? Moving between realms?

A: It is possible.

Q: How does a window differ from a 'portal?'

A: Window is open, portal is crafted.

Q: A window is naturally occurring portal?

A: Close.

Q: Does a window remain open all the time, or does it open and close for various reasons.

A: Closer to latter.

Q: What determines its opening and closing?

A: Frequency.

Q: Frequency of what?

A: Energy patterns.

Q: Frequency patterns of the area itself, or of people, or of people in interaction with the area?

A: Former.

Q: What could occur to change the frequency of the area?

A: EM pulse.

So, what exactly are these mysterious black-eyed children that some people refer to as "demonic" or scary or whatever? Okay, maybe that's not the right question.

(Perceval) Is there any reality to them?

(L) Okay, is there any reality to these "children" people are witnessing?

A: Window fallers at approach of the wave or at points of realm border weaknesses due to some related phenomenon. Things like jumbo jets exiting and other things entering. Things will get a lot more interesting along this line soon.

Q: (L) So you mean like UFOs coming in, window fallers coming in, ghosts or paranormal phenomena coming in and going out, all kinds of weird stuff?

(Kniall) And jets disappearing from radar and then coming back.

(Perceval) Breton filmed a strange light in the sky about half an hour ago outside. Was that a UFO?

A: A case in point. We said that a "convention" was on the agenda some "years" ago.

Q: (L) So, it's going to be the old playing of Pomp and Circumstance, eh?

A: All are the junction of matter/antimatter... the borderline between realities as you know them... material realms/etheric realms, density level junctures, realities. One can pass through these windows with ease; remember, the stars and planets are windows too.

Q: (L) And stars and planets were described as being giant atoms. Is an atom a window?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) Is a proton a window?

Q: (A) OK, so it is. And it's massive, so let me ask. Is photon a window, too?

Hello, yes - see this post about using the search function.

You can search 'portals' by using the 'advanced search' tab, and select 'Cassiopaean Transcripts' as the target area of your search. To select this, you can click the 'select threads' tab. That will lead you to some interesting results. For instance, there are many things that are portals that we consider to be natural phenomena!

Ball lightning, tornadoes and hurricanes are all portals - and these portals can be utilized for energy. For instance, Hurricane Erin's energy was utilized for 9/11, apparently. Something to keep in mind as extreme weather events start ramping up:

And in this great post, we learn about 'windows' - stars, planets, atoms, protons and photons are all windows.

Thank you so much! I'm new here -)

Well , I doubt that Croatia will see this as provocation worthy of military action. Begining of February Croatian president warn about potential NATO expansion to Ukraine.
"While I'm the president, I will be opposed to NATO expanding anywhere," Milanović told reporters...
"I think that anyone advocating NATO's enlargement to Ukraine threatens also Croatian interests. We are in NATO and tomorrow someone could order our people to be deployed there," explained Milanović.

And it looks like he see this as accident and not as attack:
Thx. So You think that this will not be abused with NATO. Can this be used then maybe against NATO? As actually it flew over 3 NATO countries without a reaction from NATO.

Also, I am not an expert but it could also hit a nuclear plant in Hungary, or one near the north border of Croatia in Slovenia?
What about civilian flights in EU if this is possible? If any drone can just get out of control and fly around, Is this alert for evryone in the EU?

This is strange, seems like no one care for this "Incident", there is not that much info after 3 days, looks like the script of STS forces gets broken big time, and they have to many open conflicts right now that is impossible to play all "logically" anymore, or is this a sing that 4D STS "Left" their puppets realizing they can't really get the turn of the predatory STS collective mind this time?

Also what took my attention while doing research on star forts around the world those years, I found so many in Ukraine, as I posted here, and I also find out that there was a big Ukrainian community in Croatia at Posavina and Slavonia - northeast part on the border with Bosnia and Serbia, and there is also a couple of star forts cities there?!? I don't know, it is not a place to elaborate deep this kind of research, but I will just share a general feeling I have had last 2 years in particular. Sometimes this all that the earth going through since 2020 looks like mythology unfolded through people delivering out a strange mixture of Gnostic, Early Christianity, Slavic, and Greek mythology, sort of alsmot like building a new life paradigm.

Also what took my attention while doing research on star forts around the world those years, I found so many in Ukraine, as I posted here, and I also find out that there was a big Ukrainian community in Croatia at Posavina and Slavonia - northeast part on the border with Bosnia and Serbia, and there is also a couple of star forts cities there?!? I don't know, it is not a place to elaborate deep this kind of research, but I will just share a general feeling I have had last 2 years in particular. Sometimes this all that the earth going through since 2020 looks like mythology unfolded through people delivering out a strange mixture of Gnostic, Early Christianity, Slavic, and Greek mythology, sort of alsmot like building a new life paradigm
There are currently about 4,000 Ukrainians living in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and about 2,000 in Croatia. Ukrainians immigrated to this area at the end of the 19th century when Bosnia became part of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy.
The Austro-Hungarian government initiated the settlement of these areas by some of the national minorities, such as Poles, Germans, Czechs, Italians, Hungarians and Ukrainians. Most Ukrainians came from Galicia (eastern) (now Poland), Bukovina (northern) (now Ukraine) and Zakrpatja (now Ukraine)
In Bosnia even today, they are called Galicians.
Until 1931, Ukrainians were recorded as Russians in official Croatian documents, and then until 1971 they declared themselves Ukrainians. Since 1996, Ukrainians and Rusyns in Croatia have been divided into two separate national minorities, but even today they work together through individual associations such as the Union of Rusyns and Ukrainians of the Republic of Croatia.
Ukrainians who have settled in Balkan are mainly engaged in agriculture.
Regarding the star fort cities, there are many in Balkans from different times (XII-XVII c.) mostly for defence, but that is not surprising considering the past.

Last edited:
I apologize, but I meant the regular fort cities, and I think we do not have star fort cities.
In Croatia, there are many, along River Sava or around like Slavonski Brod, Nova Gradiška, Sisak .. than you have Osijek, Petrinja, Karlovac, Split, Šibenik etc ... a lot indeed! DIdn't investigate deep, as it is difficult to trace Croatian star forts as they are mostly incorporated into the cities, only Slavonski Bord is standing separate and is one of the biggest in the world ....

In Croatia, there are many, along River Sava or around like Slavonski Brod, Nova Gradiška, Sisak .. than you have Osijek, Petrinja, Karlovac, Split, Šibenik etc ... a lot indeed! DIdn't investigate deep, as it is difficult to trace Croatian star forts as they are mostly incorporated into the cities, only Slavonski Bord is standing separate and is one of the biggest in the world ....
Wow, I didn't know that there are so many star forts in Croatia. There are some here in Serbia. Many bastion-type fortresses, but on photos from a bird's eye view, do not look star shape or with 6 ir more angles. Maybe because of the ravages of time and changing terrain.

Back
Top Bottom