Session 26 February 2022

The word "recently" for time coordinate of destruction of Kantek left me scratching my mind since I read it. I mean, even by Cs standards where "soon" translates to a decade, "recently" just doesn't fit into 79ky.

Could it be that STS guys 'moved' Kantekkians through time also when transferring them from soon to be destructed Kantek to Earth

Well, if they did, did they moved them forward or backward? Perhaps Kantekkians recently destroyed their own planet, but were then moved back through time to Earth?

And if that was true, why would the 4D STS guys do that? Perhaps because they wanted to have more time to play around with Kantekkian genetics? If they moved them to our time, just prior to jump to 4D, the Kantekkians would have become too powerful for 4D STS to control after the jump?

Well, if they did, did they moved them forward or backward? Perhaps Kantekkians recently destroyed their own planet, but were then moved back through time to Earth?

And if that was true, why would the 4D STS guys do that? Perhaps because they wanted to have more time to play around with Kantekkian genetics? If they moved them to our time, just prior to jump to 4D, the Kantekkians would have become too powerful for 4D STS to control after the jump?

Since overlords play with our timeline using 72ky window according to Cs, why restrict transfer only to one point on the timeline? As I see it, guys operating the transfer could have easily 'moved' a soul in more than just one 'illusion' time frame, especially because time as we measure it on Earth is an artificial construct according to Cs.

It also seems that it could work in both directions, past and future, and then we might get what Cs once said about our reincarnation cycle (paraphrasing), "some of our past lives could also be our future lives". So, this transfer could in fact create reincarnation cycles as a means for soul to learn its lessons and only 'limit' to that cycling appears to be passing of the Wave which would bring all 'illusions' together with the true self.
2 cents from me...

Portal(s)?
…………
Now indeed, says wikipedia, near Kyiv there are at least 2 places like that. Those are in the hills around Kyiv, called “Kyiv Hills.” In specific we have a location called Lysa Hora in a wooded nature reserve and yet its top is empty of trees and whose name in Russian literally means “Barren Mount,” that is to say “Bald Mountain.” The tradition tells that such site had regular gathering of witches. On the other hand the place staged and backed bloody battles in WW II and even before, at the beginning of 20th century, there had been built a small Russian fortress —in the 80s equipped with a radio beacon and today the Kyiv Fortress museum— where were hanged to death over 200 prisoners.

Still in Kyiv, but near its center, there is also —as part of the Kyiv Hills— the called Zamkova Hora (“Castle Hill”) where was built a castle. According to wikipedia, it was site of witch gatherings, later in the 18th century becoming a cemetery, and in 80s place of structures for satanist ceremonies. Peculiarly in the slopes of Zamkova Hora since the 16th century have been erected and destroyed Christian buildings such as the church of Sts. Florus and Laurus, a wooden monastery, the “Ascension Convent, and at last the place was surrounded with commercial buildings.

Out of Ukraine two other Slavic countries have their “Bald Mountains.” One is Lysa hora (translation: Bald Mountain), the highest mountain of the Moravian-Silesian Beskids range in the Czech Republic. Another claimed sabbath hot spot is on Lysa Gora (translation: Bald Mountain), a 595 meter (1,952 ft) hill in Poland, where is the ruins of a pagan 9th century wall, a 11th century Benedictine monastery, and today a TV Tower as well as near the top a mass grave with the soviets executed by Nazis.

Ah, I was almost forgetting to mention: the play “Night on Bald Mountain,” (Russian: Noch′ na lysoy gore), was composed by 19th century Modest Mussorgsky, inspired by Russian literary works on the Witches' Sabbath theme occurring on St. John's Eve. This is best known as the orchestra composition used in the famous 1940 animated film of Walt Disney called “Fantasy.”​
Fantasia (about 11 and half min)
Coincidences?

Oh, very interesting that earlier post first making available this video. It made me remember of forgotten details in it.

So, notice that this sinister animated film of Disney climaxes a cemetery —red parts in the right above quote— around the Bald Mountain as in this 3D reality happens in Kiev —i.e. in both the 2 sabbath “bald” hills of Kiev, as well as in Poland. And at last the animation ends (about 11:08 minute) showing a bridge made of 3 arcs (a 3D intersection?) over a river that reflects its shady image in its waters.

Curious also the entities of “illuminated heads” seen crossing the bridge at the end of the night, which moreover makes me think how that river fits like the river Eridanus in the Greek hell called Hades; or else maybe the Nordic Gjoll that flows adjoining to the gate of the underworld?

An animation for sure not merely for kids. Only, I’d say, if Disney party thought of humankind same as such a child.​

Last edited:
Music: Night on Bald Mountain by Mussorgsky (see above posts for context)
Animation: Walt Disney's Fantasia 1940

Thanks, Uncle Walt, for disturbing my childhood. Lead animator was a guy with Ukrainian roots.
Interesting release date: Start of WWII prior to US entrance and prior to the Nazi Invasion of Russia.

Amazing Synchronicity what with Bald Mountain being in or near Kiev and the C's talking about portals there..

Bonus material: according to Fritz Springmeyer, the CIA used Fantasia for mind control programming.

I can somewhat vouch for this based on personal experience.
hey! but after of Night on Bald Mountain, comes the Ave Maria in Fantasia. 🙂

Another thing that scratches my mind is that 4D guys could not transfer Kantekkians to Earth by doing it against their free will

Who says they can’t? Kantekkians were 3rd Density beings like we still are, so, aren’t 4D STS violating our free will every day? They are. The same way we violate 2nd and 1st density’s free will!
Atlanteans were also as very technological advanced and you know what happened to them!

Search for "Kantek" over transcripts from 1994 sessions provided some answers to questions in previous posts.

30-september-1994
Q: (L) How often does this cluster of comets come into the plane of the ecliptic?
A: 3600 years.
Q: (L) Is this cluster of comets the remains of a planet?
A: No.
Q: (L) Is the cluster of fragments in between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter the remains of a planet?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What was that planet known as?
A: Kantek.
Q: (L) When did that planet break apart into the asteroid belt.
A: 79 thousand years ago approximately.

Q: (L) What body were the Sumerians talking about when they described the Planet of the crossing or Nibiru?
A: Comets.
Q: (L) This body of comets?
Q: (L) Does this cluster of comets appear to be a single body?
Q: (L) Is this the same object that is rumored to be on its way here at the present time?

18-october-1994
Q: (L) Is there any such thing as racial superiority regarding the races on the planet earth?
A: Only karmically determined by physical confinement assignment.
Q: (L) It can be karmically determined to be born into one race or another?
Q: (L) Are the Aryan/Celts who came to this planet from the other one that was destroyed, were they, when they came, in any way superior to the humans already here?
A: Somewhat.
Q: (L) What was the nature of this superiority?
A: Durability.
Q: (L) Physical or mental?
A: Physical.
Q: (L) Well, blond haired, blue-eyed people seem to be somewhat more delicate or thin-skinned compared to, say, the blacks.
A: In this environment on surface.
Q: (L) Which race on earth is the oldest?
A: All are same.
Q: (L) Even the Aryan/Celts from the other planet?

Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when Kantek, Martek, and Earth were all three occupied by sentient races which communicated with one another?
Q: (L) Was there ever a time in history when all three planets were occupied simultaneously?
Q: (L) Why are there different races?
A: Many reasons. Experimental creations. Partly.
Q: (L) Where did the Orientals come from?
A: Same as all others. Result of experimentation.
Q: (L) Did they originate on this planet? Are they native to this planet?
A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".

All the human races are of the same age, even those races that came from Kantek, like Aryan/Celts, which means that 'time' of origin of Celts (hypothetical transfer from Kantek) is also time of origin for all other human races.

22-october-1994
Q: (L) At one point in a previous transmission it was stated that the Lizard beings altered the human race after a battle for their own "feeding" purposes. Could you clarify this?
A: It would not be possible for these beings to completely control your existence. If it were you would not be able to do the things your race has done. There has been interference by the Lizard beings in the physical structure of the human beings for their own benefit. Remember what we told you before. They have been interfering with the time cycle experienced on this plane, for quite some time as you measure it. For 74 thousand years they have been interfering in a backwards and forwards time reference manner in order to set up circumstances that they perceive to be beneficial for them in the measure of time that you would consider to be forward, that is, in the future. They have been going backwards and forwards in time to do this. They are suspended in the time cycle as they do this. So what they perceive as being your equivalent of one hour could be as long as 74 thousand years.
Q: (L) So they haven't been here for 300 thousand years?
A: They originally set up circumstances for their benefit 309 thousand years ago, however, they have been using the particular bracketed period of the 74 thousand year period alter things in all the various ways mentioned earlier.

I was wrong when said in previous post that 72ky time window was used, it is 74ky. Unfortunatelly, excerpt above didn't say if this time period is like a 'sliding window' or more like a 'fixed one', so at this point we can't make a relevant comparison to that 79ky ago when Kantek was destroyed.

Q: (L) Now you mentioned the creators of your group as the super ancient ancestors called the transient passengers, what is the meaning of this term and who are these beings?
A: Transient passengers are not beings. Transient Passengers are unified thought form.
Q: (L) Why are they called transient passengers?
A: Because they transit all forms of reality. And they spring forth from the Unified form of existence.
Q: (L) The planet that was destroyed between Jupiter and Mars that we now know as the asteroid belt, you said was destroyed by psychic energy. Could you clarify that?
A: The occupants of that planet, many of whom are your soul ancestors, simply decided to develop a service to self atmosphere that was so super charged in the negative that it actually caused their home planet to be destroyed because the energy levels became so intense crashing back upon themselves that they actually destroyed the atomic structure of the planet, causing it to physically explode.
Q: (L) Was this done technologically or was it strictly done by mind power?
A: They are one and the same.
Q: (L) Did they do something like drop bombs?
A: No, no. This was done by psychic energy. There has been in a transient fashion of reality the danger of the same thing happening on your planet. Although we are quite confident it won't because we see all reality, past present and future. But, you must understand also that even in our particular perspective point, all reality is nonetheless fluid. There are still many choices of realities and possible futures and possible pasts and possible presents.
But we feel fairly confident that that particular fate will not befall your planet, although it did the one then known as Kantek.

The answer to how Kantek was destroyed - through Kantekkian minds - in an attempt to apparently reach very high levels of STSness.
Did the 'majority' of then Kantekkians want to graduate to 4D STS?

Obviously, the balance was lacking, too few STO Kantekkians were there to keep the planet together, to counterweight the super amount of negative charge in the overall STS atmosphere on Kantek. Cs being confident that we won't repeat the same mistake here on Earth, suggests that humanity at least learned that lesson and that we as humanity on Earth were before Kantekkians on Kantek.

16-november-1994
Q: (L) You said that the Lizzies lived among humans for a thousand years. When, in our illusion of time, did this occur?
A: During peak of Atlantis.
Q: (L) And how long was the Atlantean civilization in existence?
A: 70,000 years
Q: (L) Was mankind living on the earth as a sentient being during the time of the large dinosaurs?
A: Yes and no.
Q: (L) What does that mean?
A: Transitory time warp.
Q: (L) Was there ever a time when there was a physical human race that contained within a single body both sexes?
A: No,.
Q: (L) Was the physical human race always two sexes, that is, male and female?
Q: (L) Did Atlantis go down as a series of destructions?
Q: (L) How many cataclysms?
A: Three.
Q: (L) Were these cataclysms all caused by the same source?
Q: (L) And you said that the "flood of Noah" was the story of the final deluge and destruction of Atlantis?
Q: (L) And that was caused by what?
A: Venus.
Q: (L) I thought you said it was caused by Martek?
Q: (L) Well, how can it be caused by Venus if it was caused by Martek?
A: Venus also "caused" Martek.
Q: (L) You said that the earth, up to that time, was surrounded by a water vapor canopy, correct?
Q: (L) And when Mars came by it overloaded the earth's atmosphere and it fell as a deluge, correct?
A: Close.
Q: (L) When did Venus enter the solar system?
A: 80000 years approximately.
Q: (L) How many close passes to the earth did Venus make?
A: Seven.
Q: (L) Was Venus involved with the planet Kantek which you said exploded due to psychic energies generated by its inhabitants?

Session 19 April 1997:
Laura said:
Q: Am I going to discover some more startling things with this "bloodline" research?
A: Discovery is the fruit of inquiry.
Q: Am I correct in my assessment that the origin of the Grail stories was the story of the Head of Bran?
A: But what was the "origin" of Brahna?
Q: Well, from the way I am interpreting what I have found, I have two possibilities: One is the Celts from Kantek, and two: a Nephilim hybrid.
A: Could be one and the same.
Q: Well, from what you have said in prior sessions, these bloodlines can be of positive or negative orientation, a duality, and that they lead to super-secret power sources. Is that correct?
A: Well, the duality is existent concommitantly through all bloodlines, but in the so-called celts, it is more pronounced, therefore, there are more vivid power cells and centers.
Q: Are these cells and centers that you talk about, are they something that is located in the body or a part of the spirit-body connection...
A: The extant body.
Q: What do you mean by "extant" body?
A: Existent/external.

Q: Okay, I will keep digging. How can I find if there is going to be a connection between the Aryan/Jewish bloodline of Jesus and the Merovingian/Plantagenet bloodline? Does it exist?
A: Only to the extent of the shared origins of the essenes and the celts.

So, Celts from Kantek could also be Nephilim hybrid, with their power cell and center located in "external" body.

:lkj:

Here's a 'making of' story about the Bald Mt./Ave Maria segment of Fantasia:

And in addition to the ergotism theory that may have a part in the lore, Ukraine has an appetite for mushrooms. And I'm sure that some are poisonous, hallucinogenic, medicinal too, leading to psychedelic experiences and stories.
You know how fairy tales often have mushrooms in them? Well, that would both indicate how popular they are, and if they play a part in the lore of enchanted/mysterious happenings - if psychedelic mushrooms are eaten.

hey! but after of Night on Bald Mountain, comes the Ave Maria in Fantasia. 🙂
I do realize this. It is a double edged sword. Disney has always excused his weird obsessions and traumatizing content with a few nods to the good side after the bad news goes down. The subconscious psychic dark side comes first. Bad Cop Good Cop. However you slice it - the kids get traumatized. I can tell you from watching Bambi as a child, it took me the entire movie to 'sort of' recover from the mother being killed in the beginning. It didn't matter how much 'good shit' happened after that. I think I was 6? I came out of there shaken.

"The film was re-released (original in 1942) to theatres in the United States in 1947, 1957, 1966, 1975, 1982 and 1988."

So yeah - every generation for almost 50 years. Disney shaped the human psyche on a massive scale, IMO. Major imprinting of archetypes on the young minds.

Who says they can’t? Kantekkians were 3rd Density beings like we still are, so, aren’t 4D STS violating our free will every day? They are. The same way we violate 2nd and 1st density’s free will!
Atlanteans were also as very technological advanced and you know what happened to them!
From what was in the transcripts, they were simply forced to flee because their planet was destroyed. I envision it in such a way that they desperately needed an evacuation and the Lizards extended their "helping hand." In such a case, the expression of choice (free will), would be cries for rescue. Which does not mean that they could also have been transferred against their free will, breaking it by Lizards. We were not there and rather there is not much information on this to confirm any of the versions.

@thorbiorn posted:

100 km south of Kiev>
Bohuslav granite Canyon, (Bohuslav, Kiev region)-in addition to the beautiful scenery that pleases the eye and more than 200 mounds around the canyon interesting red granite, which enhances intuition and helps in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. From Boguslav bus station to the canyon you can walk-only 15 minutes, no more. Buses run from Kiev to Bohuslav.

This interests me because of something I remember from Dave P's 411 research. Mountain tops/areas made of granite seem to have high incident of disappearances. I checked Bald Mountain and it is made of a type of sandstone

Since overlords play with our timeline using 72ky window according to Cs, why restrict transfer only to one point on the timeline? As I see it, guys operating the transfer could have easily 'moved' a soul in more than just one 'illusion' time frame, especially because time as we measure it on Earth is an artificial construct according to Cs.

Perhaps there was something special about that time? Perhaps terrestrial vibrational frequency was not ready to receive Kantekkian souls prior to that time? Perhaps it was the Kantekkians themselves who have chosen that time? The C's did say that our environment is different from Roman time. Perhaps Romans would also not be happy to live in our times?

From what was in the transcripts, they were simply forced to flee because their planet was destroyed. I envision it in such a way that they desperately needed an evacuation and the Lizards extended their "helping hand." In such a case, the expression of choice (free will), would be cries for rescue. Which does not mean that they could also have been transferred against their free will, breaking it by Lizards. We were not there and rather there is not much information on this to confirm any of the versions.
Maybe we are thinking in 3D, maybe kantekians really died and they were "transferred" (Souls) to Earth (Into the warp time cycle of 79k years), its like Lizzards have their own TV Show in Earths Time Warp were they introduce new participants as they see the oportunity (In different times in past and future, they just put them at the same start 79K years ago)), thats why so many races and all same age.

Thats my opinion, what you think?

What I see interesting in this topic, is to know if Lizzard are getting their feeding from 1 timeline (reality/dimension) or all of them, messing with 1 timeline (reality/dimension) or all of them. Or to complex to digest?

Maybe we are thinking in 3D, maybe kantekians really died and they were "transferred" (Souls) to Earth (Into the warp time cycle of 79k years), its like Lizzards have their own TV Show in Earths Time Warp were they introduce new participants as they see the oportunity (In different times in past and future, they just put them at the same start 79K years ago)), thats why so many races and all same age.

This is one of the options. Those souls who lived there on Kantek could incarnate in the bodies of people on Earth. However, take note of other broader C's references to Kantekkians and take into account physical and genetic considerations as well that are there, indicating that they are different from those of the indigenous Earthian peoples. That being said, it is rather not only a soul question, but also a physical question. However, they had to be either transported or genetically restored on planet Earth.

Maybe those Portals are related to the history of The Fallen Angel (Us/Lucifer), maybe the fallen is in fact the act of been transferred to earth (Any race, in that time we were the race to be transferred or fallen), that shock cause lost of memory and amnesia for all the races been transferred at other "times".

Those portals are their tools to keep the operation of this Time Warp of 79K years, Lizzards keep transferring new races to Year 0 (79K years ago) through those portals and many other things, not just one use.

I remember that when asked to C's the origin of any race, they always give different locations, Lyra, Orion and many others, I think the Lizzards are above the time frame illusion and thats why they can seek an oportunity (Past and future, no problem) to "help" other races in order to "cheat them" into this "Time Warp Earth" were they can do anything to us or any race they bring.

For example": Kanthekians lost they home planet, nothing they can do about them, but thats the perfect oportunity for Lizzards to offer them a solution; Transfer to Earth an save you life (What they didnt know is that they were about to lost all his memory and knowledge and be kept in a time warp till the wave arrives)

All this is speculation based in what I have been reading in this forum, my word is just my opinion, what you think about this theory?

Hugs for all

Back
Top Bottom