Session 26 July 2014

Thanks to all for another very informative session. :lkj:

A: Multiple elements were involved here. First there was a vortex of electric charge which quadrupled the power of the thunder stroke. Second, due to the vortex, there was a breach of the realm curtain. This induced EM effects which disoriented the pilots. Expect more of this sort of thing around the planet in future.

Q: (Pierre) Why was there a vortex of electric charge?

A: The current is grounded, thus more current "flow". Read Pierre's book!

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) Interesting recommendation.

(Kniall) Did you hear about this book?

does anyone know which book the C's are referring to???

Xico said:
Thanks to all for another very informative session. :lkj:

A: Multiple elements were involved here. First there was a vortex of electric charge which quadrupled the power of the thunder stroke. Second, due to the vortex, there was a breach of the realm curtain. This induced EM effects which disoriented the pilots. Expect more of this sort of thing around the planet in future.

Q: [laughter] (Pierre) Interesting recommendation.

(Kniall) Did you hear about this book?

does anyone know which book the C's are referring to???

This one: http://en.pilulerouge.com/echcc/

374-big.png

seek10 said:
Q: [Toronto starts asking another question]

A: As are most human psychological systems in your society.

Q: (Perceval) [Repeats last 2 answers for remote group]

A: Cognitive psychology is an exception when it is based on lab and social studies.
can some body write the questions asked ?.

We didn't see that the planchette started moving again right away and realized it while Turgon was reading out the next question, which was:

(Turgon) About the weather here in Canada... It's been fluctuating between hot and cold this summer, and in the winter time. And we were just wondering, is the way the ice age is going to occur, will the summers just start to get cooler and cooler with the precipitation as time goes on over the next few years?

Thank you Crew and the Toronto team for a very informative session! :cool2:

Laura said:
(L) You know, we were giving up on you? We already got started, so we're just going to pick up where we left off. We're going to ask our first question. We already did our introductions. Alright, so... My first question is... You guys don't get to ask questions yet! That's your punishment for being late. [laughter] I want to know what caused the crash of the Air Algerie flight number AH 5017? I would like to know what caused that crash?

That's what I thought when I initially posted about it on the forum, that it might be due to some EM phenomena. I better hurry up with the book I'm currently reading and get straight into Pierre's book!

Laura said:
Q: (dugdeep) I've got a whole paragraph here about diet, but I'll just break it down. [Regarding the paleo/keto diets], is it more about spiking insulin than it is about total carbs and protein?

A: Yes.

Q: (dugdeep) We were wondering about why these skinny people seem to lose what seems like too much weight. Is it necessary for them to keep a certain amount of insulin raised in order to not lose too much weight? Or can that be countered by eating more fat?

A: More fat. Insulin causes stress to the body across the board.

Q: (dugdeep) Is lowered body temperature, particularly cold hands and feet, is that an indication of low thyroid function due to calories being too low?

A: Not always.

Q: (Turgon) Can that also be due to adrenal fatigue instead?

A: Yes and other causes.

I'm glad this topic was brought up. The fact that spikes in insulin is the main culprit and its link to increased stress and hence inflammation makes a lot of sense. I can also relate to what the Cs said about the lack of fat intake being the reason behind weight loss as I had to learn it the hard way.

The discussion about cold hands is also interesting. I get that quite a lot and have never figured out why so glad it was mentioned.

Laura said:
(Aya) Any advice for the Toronto group?

A: There is much such a team can accomplish if you really get dedicated and support one another during the swings that manifest during the process of awakening. For what is "awakening"? It is the opening of the emotional center and merging with true conscience.

It's great to hear that communities are forming around the globe with such quality people as you guys. It really amazes me how much the Cassiopaean experiment has progressed in recent times. The amount of knowledge gathering and information output has grown exponentially during the last few years. :rockon:

Thank you for the session.

Laura said:
Q: (L) Okay, anything else you want to add to us here?

A: That is a good group. Goodbye.

END OF SESSION

I agree. Thanks and kudos to the Canadians for the thoughtful, concise questions.

Merci!!! Thank you!!!

It seems that the ice age is something we should be seriously preparing for, especially if living in Canada for example, as the tipping point must be connected to societal breakdown as we are experiencing in it's infancy. Although, just like the onset of ice age, the breakdown will most surely happen rather quickly and take us by somewhat of a suprise.

We are lucky to have found the Cassiopaean experiment, otherwise it would be nearly impossible to discern the BS from the true state of affairs on the BBM...

Thank you!

Prodigal Son said:
Skyalmian said:
Dissociation is putting your conscience to sleep.
What techniques are there to undo dissociation, especially chronic dissociation from prolonged trauma?

You may like to read the books of Peter Levine - In an Unspoken Voice; Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma; and especially, Healing Trauma. The latter book I have used to good effect, as it contains a 'twelve phase healing trauma program. I found the programme very beneficial.

And the main answer is in this session itself, I think: Pay attention, stay awake, read SOTT, post comments, etc. Force yourself to forge that awareness in yourself. The more you do that, the less you need to dissociate. And networking here also helps you pay attention and work through trauma. There are plenty of people here who have gone through a lot, so sharing helps you bring things to awareness, sort it out, and be able to stop being ruled by the past. :)

Bobby said:
Thanks for the session. This had a bit of a personal relation to me concerning staying awake and the "opening of the emotional center and merging with true conscience." I have recently decided to remove alcohol from my system because of the negative affects it has on me. I've noticed I use it as an escape and to allegedly take the stress levels down, but i think it more so just puts my emotional center out of sync, with a mixture of deadening what needs to be felt and amplifying negative emotions that become improperly expressed/observed. So thanks for the reminder again with this session about waking up and staying the course.

Way to go! I agree with your conclusions, and anything you improve in your diet can have huge effects in your psyche as well, as you probably know. We can sometimes try to numb down the emotions, run away, or simply take the stress away. Unfortunately, what we don't know is that the solution is right in front of our noses: if we stop hiding, we can actually feel better, and channel our emotions in a way that makes us feel more in control, and be more useful out there too. AND, we heal in the process, so it becomes less scary with time. I hope you keep it up, and that you keep us posted!

Thank you for sharing the session! Very interesting!

Siberia said:
Because a couple of days ago I read an article in Russian on this very subject. And the title of the article was very curious, this is why it caught my eye: "The Sun doesn't shoot down planes.. yet." I thought I'd share it here for the Russian SoTT blog maybe, fwiw.

Thanks, Siberia! Posted.

MrEightFive said:
Now sessions keep coming, thank you!!
A: No, glacial rebound will fall within months when the tipping point is reached.
I wonder, how would we know that tipping point has been reached?

I am not sure about the tipping point but when the snow keeps falling outside winter and staying and accumulating this could be a sign we are beyond. Most probably there will be other "signs and wonders" IMHO e.g. comets, plague, other extreme weather, electromagnetic phenomena, social unrest. :-[

Back
Top Bottom