Session 26 November 1994

I would like to find a description and application of how empathy translates into compassion and unconditional love in detail. How when feeling those overwhelming empathetic resposes to suffering, the mind shifts into compassion mode negating the negative influences.

I know by practicing EE, this transition happens almost immediately now, and I feel it would be most effective to give this to various caregivers as daily maintenance. I dint know what works better. In addition I need an description of exactly what the differences are of all these states of being,(compassion, unconditional love, empathy) in no uncertain terms, a language that leaves no stone unturned. I have found that much of what people hear in a lecture or what they read is not always really understood. I have found a simple unconditional language and a lot of patience is crucial to real understanding and the ability to practice.

I have found that teaching is the ability to really make something understood, sometimes questioning and listening to what is taken in and being absorbed. Rather than good actors memorizing lines, which many are taught and passes for learning, I see that a great many do not understand the concept of something or the word and the feeling that goes with it. No matter what the intellect or high test scores of a person, this same person may not understand what unconditional love, compassion etc is. I want to be able to spell it out, as I see the results change radically when not presupposing that people understand feeling and what the mind does with it.

I anyone knows where to find anything helpful along these lines it is appreciated. Just a comprehensive blow by blow description on the meaning and transitions that happen in the process of going from empathy to compassion/lovingkindness in caregiving. It can be in a kindergarten's terms, anything again is welcomed.

This and every other transcript is like watching people hauling themselves across the country of North American in covered wagons under serious distress, continuing on until wear and worn, finally discovering what looks like gold, and by golly it IS, and its STILL work, but of a different kind. And they keep finding more. Improbable, but true. And God! look how it shines. Only when carefully polished you DO get buckets of love and light, but its only a part. When I think of you guys meeting the transient passengers, known as the C's for now, I am reminded of this analogy and all that goes form the finding of gold. The people that found it happenend upon it through diligent sometimes hopeless work, BUT they continued. What happened after is the history of fools rushing in. You guys among a fewothers are pioneers that have given all of us here a gift of knowledge for the asking and protection for the willing. You are doing you're job so greatly and your efforts are life-enhancing.
 

Spock

A Disturbance in the Force
Laura said:
Q: (L) Is there a 6th level representative of the forces of darkness?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And what is this 6th level representative known as, or called, or look like or whatever?

A: Orion in your "neighborhood."

Q: (L) The Orion's are 6th level STS beings?

A: Yes.

Hey, this may be a bit late as this is an old post and apologies if this is covered in another transcript (I thought I'd read these in chronological order and have only got this far so far) but I thought 4D was the highest level for STS?
 

Luks

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Spock said:
Laura said:
Q: (L) Is there a 6th level representative of the forces of darkness?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And what is this 6th level representative known as, or called, or look like or whatever?

A: Orion in your "neighborhood."

Q: (L) The Orion's are 6th level STS beings?

A: Yes.

Hey, this may be a bit late as this is an old post and apologies if this is covered in another transcript (I thought I'd read these in chronological order and have only got this far so far) but I thought 4D was the highest level for STS?

Yes, 4D STS is the highest level of service to self. Look here for the input: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,35265.0.html
 

Puma1974

Jedi
Laura said:
November 26, 1994
Frank and Laura, Terry and Jan



Q: (L) Does any of this mean that the earth changes that have been predicted, may not, in fact, occur in physical reality as we understand it?

A: You betcha.

Q: (L) Does this mean that all of this running around and hopping and jumping to go here and go there and do this and do that is...

A: That is strictly 3rd level thinking.

Q: (L) Now, if that is 3rd level thinking, and if a lot of these things are symbolic, I am assuming they are symbolic of movement or changes in energy.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) And, if these changes in energy occur does this mean that the population of the planet are, perhaps, in groups or special masses of groups, are they defined as the energies that are changing in these descriptions of events and happenings of great cataclysm. Is it like a cataclysm of the soul on an individual and or collective basis?
A: Close.

Q: (L) When the energy changes to 4th density, and you have already told us that people who are moving to 4th density when the transition occurs, that they will move into 4th density, go through some kind of rejuvenation process, grow new teeth, or whatever, what happens to those people who are not moving to 4th density, and who are totally unaware of it? Are they taken along on the wave by, in other words, piggy-backed by the ones who are aware and already changing in frequency, or are they going to be somewhere else doing something else?

A: Step by step.

Q: (T) In other words, we are looking at the fact that what's coming this time is a wave that's going to allow the human race to move to 4th density?

A: And the planet and your entire sector of space/time.

Q: (T) Is that what this whole plan is about, then, if I may be so bold as to include all of us here in this. We, of the beings of light who have come here into human form, to anchor the frequency, is this what we are anchoring it for, for this wave, so that when it comes enough of us will be ready, the frequency will be set, so that the change in the planet can take place as it has been planned?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) When this happens, will we piggy-back all those who are still unaware?

A: Open.

Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are going to move to 4th level?

A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."

Q: (T) Okay. So, we are anchoring this. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?

A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.

Q: (T) Okay, what you are saying, then, is that we are anchoring the frequency, so that when the wave comes, we move to 4th level density as many people as possible, in order to break the hold the "Dark T-shirts" have got on this planet, those who remain behind will not have enough energy left for the "Dark T-shirts" to bother with the planet any longer. There will be less of them so the planet will be able to refresh and they will be able to move on in their lessons without interference?

A: Close.

Q: (L) At this point of dimensional transition, is what we are doing, anchoring a frequency, are we creating a sort of "super string" network that will literally create another earth in 4th density, which will then exist in 4th density, and the old 3rd density earth -- almost like the splitting of a one celled organism, only in this splitting one half of it moves into another dimension and is energized and quite literally created by the anchoring frequency, while the old one remains and experiences 3rd density reality?

A: Step by step.

Q: (L) Are we anchoring frequency to create a split?

A: One developing conduit.

Q: (L) We are developing a conduit?

A: Yes. One.

Q: (J) How many conduits do we need?

A: Open.

Q: (T) Is this conduit going to allow those who remain behind to be able to move to 4th density easier when they are ready?

A: No.

Q: (T) What is the conduit for?

A: You and those who will follow you.

Q: (T) Oh, this is for those of us who will move to 4th density. We will move through and they will follow us through the conduit. (J) Oh, others who are ready?

A: Your group here tonight.

Q: (L) Does this mean we will have followers or just us here now?

A: Open. Up to you.

Q: (L) This conduit. Is this a conduit through which an entire planet will transition?

A: You are one. There are others.

Q: (L) There are other planets...

A: No. Conduit.

Q: We are one conduit and there are conduits...

A: No. Developing at this point.

Q: (J) So, at this point we are developing a conduit?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) There are other groups on this planet developing their own conduits?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) These are conduits for us to move to 4th density in?

A: Knowledge is the key to developing a conduit.

Q: (T) I am working on the assumption that all of us here are part of the family of light, is this true?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) And we have been drawn together in order to develop this conduit from where we are?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Are there others in this area?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) Are they supposed to join with us or are they working on their own?

A: Open.

Q: (T) Okay, so it is up in the air as to whether we join with them, they join with us, or we all work independently.

A: It is up to how much publicity you manage to get.

Q: (T) Do we want publicity on this?

A: Open.

Q: (L) Would it help us?

A: Open.

Q: (T) We're developing a conduit to move us from 3rd density to 4th density. Once we have moved through the conduit does that mean we have completed what we came here to do, and that is anchor the frequency?

A: Partly.

Q: (T) Is the conduit kind of like an escape hatch for us?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Let me get this straight. When we move through this conduit, are the other...

A: You will be on the 4th level earth as opposed to 3rd level earth.

Q: (L) What I am trying to get here, once again, old practical Laura, is trying to get a handle on practical terms here. Does this mean that a 4th density earth and a 3rd density earth will coexist side by side...

A: Not side by side, totally different realms.

Q: (L) Do these realms interpenetrate one another but in different dimensions...

A: Close.

Q: (L) So, in other words, a being from say, 6th density, could look at this planet we call the earth and see it spinning through space and see several dimensions of earth, and yet the point of space/time occupation is the same, in other words, simultaneous. (J) They can look down but we can't look up.

A: Yes.

Q: (L) So, in other words, while all of this cataclysmic activity is happening on the 3rd dimensional earth, we will be just on our 4th dimensional earth and this sort of thing won't be there, and we won't see the 3rd dimensional people and they won't see us because we will be in different densities which are not "en rapport", so to speak?

A: You understand concept, now you must decide if it is factual.


End of Session

This is AMAZING people!!! :lol:

How many conduits/communities has Laura inspired in 20 years OF WORK? Communities that are living the approach of 4D reality..people working together sharing love/information. People going through rejuvenation process and health thanks to EE and Keto diet. The QFG, SOTT and C-Forum working to anchoring the frequency in order to people can live that 4D reality as the 3D world is falling apart along with those left behind by their own choice.

I believe the "future" is now as "this cataclysmic activity is happening on the 3rd dimensional earth", and the communities are prepping to 4D earth.

isn´t this amazing and grandiose? We are here!!! Can you feel it?

:lol:
 

Belisa

The Force is Strong With This One
Serendipity said:
Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are going to move to 4th level?

A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."

Q: (T) Okay. So, we are anchoring this. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?

A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.

Maybe loss of 90 percent of population means that 90 percent will be left behind on the old Earth when realm border moves the Earth and people who are ready to 4th density.
So the new Earth,one that is of 'reality of the future' is gonna lost 90% of it's population?


What will happen with Organic Portals? Is there a change for them to 4D?
Are half of the human population :(
 

Puma1974

Jedi
Belisa said:
Serendipity said:
Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are going to move to 4th level?

A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."

Q: (T) Okay. So, we are anchoring this. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?

A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.

Maybe loss of 90 percent of population means that 90 percent will be left behind on the old Earth when realm border moves the Earth and people who are ready to 4th density.
So the new Earth,one that is of 'reality of the future' is gonna lost 90% of it's population?


What will happen with Organic Portals? Is there a change for them to 4D?
Are half of the human population :(

No the PO´s don´t have a soul to anchor the frecuency. But it´s the nature of things it is not good nor bad... with the new cycle they will return to its original purpose to serve 2D beings so they can develop a soul
 

Belisa

The Force is Strong With This One
Puma1974 said:
Belisa said:
Serendipity said:
Q: (T) Okay, when the people are talking about the earth changes, when they talk in literal terms about the survivors, and those who are not going to survive, and the destruction and so forth and so on, in 3rd, 4th, 5th level reality we are not talking about the destruction of the planet on 3rd level physical terms, or the loss of 90 per cent of the population on the 3rd level because they died, but because they are going to move to 4th level?

A: Whoa! You are getting "warm."

Q: (T) Okay. So, we are anchoring this. So, when they talk about 90 per cent of the population not surviving, it is not that they are going to die, but that they are going to transform. We are going to go up a level. This is what the whole light thing is all about?

A: Or another possibility is that the physical cataclysms will occur only for those "left behind" on the remaining 3rd level density earth.

Maybe loss of 90 percent of population means that 90 percent will be left behind on the old Earth when realm border moves the Earth and people who are ready to 4th density.
So the new Earth,one that is of 'reality of the future' is gonna lost 90% of it's population?


What will happen with Organic Portals? Is there a change for them to 4D?
Are half of the human population :(

No the PO´s don´t have a soul to anchor the frecuency. But it´s the nature of things it is not good nor bad... with the new cycle they will return to its original purpose to serve 2D beings so they can develop a soul

Thanks for your answer
It will be very difficult to make decisions when necessary. The OP does not understand what is going to happen and can not help.
I have one in my family and that worries me.
 

Puma1974

Jedi
Belisa said:
Puma1974 said:
Belisa said:
What will happen with Organic Portals? Is there a change for them to 4D?
Are half of the human population :(

No the PO´s don´t have a soul to anchor the frecuency. But it´s the nature of things it is not good nor bad... with the new cycle they will return to its original purpose to serve 2D beings so they can develop a soul

Thanks for your answer
It will be very difficult to make decisions when necessary. The OP does not understand what is going to happen and can not help.
I have one in my family and that worries me.

What you wrote reminds me what is written in "Organic Portals: The other race" http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/organic_portals.htm

"This, of course, raised the issue of whether or not trying to "help" or "save" such individuals was a waste of time.

A: Pretty much. Most of them are very efficient machines. The ones that you have identified as psychopaths are "failures." The best ones cannot be discerned except by long and careful observation.

At this point, the group member stated that there was a member of her family who she was certain was one of these "organic portals." The C's jumped to respond:

A: Now, do not start labeling without due consideration. Remember that very often the individual who displays contradictory behavior may be a souled being in struggle.
Q: (L) I would say that the chief thing they are saying is that the really good ones - you could never tell except by long observation. The one key we discovered from studying psychopaths was that their actions do not match their words. But what if that is a symptom of just being weak and having no will? (A) How can I know if I have a soul?
A: Do you ever hurt for another?
Q: (V) I think they are talking about empathy. These soulless humans simply don't care what happens to another person. If another person is in pain or misery, they don't know how to care.
A: The only pain they experience is "withdrawal" of "food" or comfort, or what they want. They are also masters of twisting perception of others so as to seem to be empathetic. But, in general, such actions are simply to retain control.
Q: (A) What does having a soul or not having a soul have to do with bloodline?
A: Genetics marry with soul if present.
Q: Do "organic portals" go to fifth density when they die?
A: Only temporarily until the "second death."
Q: (V) What is the "origin" of these organic portal human types? In the scheme of creation, where did they come from?
A: They were originally part of the bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density. Review transcripts on the subject of short wave cycles and long wave cycles.


Mod: fixed quote boxes ;)
 

Matthew

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
November 26, 1994
Frank and Laura, Terry and Jan

Q: (T) What was my rank?

A: Leftenant.

Q: (T) Should it make me happy that they think I am important enough to have seven beings assigned to me personally? Should I take that as a complement?

Q: (T) So, when we are talking: "California will fall into the ocean, which is just the analogy we are using, we are talking about, as far as earth changes, is the possibility that several seismic events along the fault line, which no one really knows the extent of...

A: Or it all may be symbolic of something else.

Q: (L) Such as? (J) All the fruitcakes in California are all going to go off the deep end together. (L) Symbolic of what?

A: Up to you to examine and learn.

I hope this necro-bump is okay. I have highlighted a couple of typos to shut my inner pedant up :-/. However, the section regarding California sinking into the sea particularly jumped out to me. Jan's interpretation, which I have highlighted, has pretty much come to pass, has it not? That is, California being heavily politically correct and 'social justice/progressive' leaning in their outlook. Given that water is typically representative symbolically of emotions then this makes a lot of sense.
 

mrtn

Jedi Council Member
Leftenant is a British term and might have been just used back then like that in that particular historical situation.
complement could be meant as compliment, but it's the question what T really said. It could be also a joke by T, as the term complement also seems to mean something like complete crew.
The third one about California doesn't have any errors and was just highlighted for reference, right?
 

Matthew

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Yes, the California aspect was not mentioned in relation to any typos.

In that context it should be compliment or it does not make sense but that is me being pedantic as the meaning is still clear.

I was unaware that leftenant was an archaic spelling for lieutenant so I thank you for pointing that out; I am all for archaic spellings! :-)
 

freigeist2.0

The Force is Strong With This One
Thanks to Murean, Frank, Laura, Terry and Jan. Each session helps us understand our reality a little better. I am in the process of translating the 94'er sessions into German that are still missing.

Greetings to the community
 
Top Bottom