Session 27 April 2024

Thank you very much for the session :flowers:

Fascinating that there is a genetic component to sound wave focusing technology, I never thought about it before and now it seems so logical.

I wonder, can we assume that the agenda is not always nefarious, and that there are walk-ins of a positive nature, such as an advanced soul who wishes to go back and support others?

I found this definition of walk-ins from another session, but it does not say whether walk-ins are only for nefarious purposes. Perhaps someone will be interested in asking a follow-up question next time.
It will surely be genetics resistant to a strong electromagnetic field, which may be formed when using this sound wave focusing technology.

And in the Ra (law of one) material, Abraham Lincoln is mentioned as an example of "Walk-ing" STO.

Q: (Altair) Did Hitler actually die in 1945 in Berlin?

A: Yes
Well, that shuts down many conspiracies surrounding his death. I was particularly enthusiastic about his alleged escape to Argentina and the rumor that he had lived well into the 1960s! I expected the "King Nazi" to be part of Operation Paperclip.
Operation Paperclip was a secret United States intelligence program in which more than 1,600 German scientists, engineers, and technicians were taken from the former Nazi Germany to the U.S. for government employment after the end of World War II in Europe, between 1945–59. Some were former members and leaders of the Nazi Party.

Thank you for the session. Reading it reminded me of a couple things.

Q: (L) People in the government have been replaced. People on, say, media, like television or whatever, have some of them been replaced?

Q: (L) And it varies according to what field they're in as to how many are replaced?

First, recently comedian Jim Breuer commented to Rosanne Barr in a discussion that he has had thoughts that comedian Dave Chappelle might have been replaced. Chappelle, Breuer said, had been visited by someone, then fled to Africa for a time, and then when he came back to America he was different and had changed to the point where Breuer questioned if it was even him. Maybe he was one of the people in television/media that has been replaced.

Comedian Jim Breuer claims that Dave Chapelle told him he was once “visited” by an unnamed elite group of people and told to ‘correct’ his views.

Breuer made the remarks during an appearance on the Rosanne Barr podcast.

The apparent visit took place in 2005 after Chapelle’s TV show became highly popular and before the comedian ‘disappeared’ to Africa.

Breuer claims Chapelle spoke to him during the Aspen Comedy Festival and was “freaked out.”

And all I can say is he was visited,” said Breuer. “And when he told me who visited him, my heart stops for a second, I’m like get the -flick- (out of here).”

“You believe me right? You believe me Jim, right?” Chapelle supposedly told Breuer.

“They came to me, and he said the names,” said Breuer, “And then all of a sudden he went to Africa.”

Another guest on the podcast suggested that Chapelle may have been “threatened” by the shadowy people who visited him.

“He was corrected,” clarified Barr, an explanation that Breuer agreed with based on what Chapelle told him, and that the conversation was focused on “heavy shit.”

The so-called “visit” might explain part of the reason why Chapelle decided to walk away from the spotlight at the height of his newfound fame and take a long break in South Africa.

Breuer said that when Chapelle returned to America “there was a lot less communication” and he questioned whether “that was really him.”

In the two decades since the alleged “visit,” Chapelle has courted controversy on numerous occasions, particularly for angering the LGBT lobby.

Second, the C's are interesting... In terms of the comment about time at the beginning of the session, looks like they knew the 19 Dec 1998 session was going to me brought up. That session also deals with the topic of everything being an illusion and time being an illusion.
Q: (L) Is there anything you would like to tell us before we get started on this really long list of questions? I mean, something that we might need to know in advance?

A: In reality, there is no time. Perception is what gives the illusion.

Q: (L) And that is apropos of what?

A: You will see.

Q: (L) Well, I don't like the sound of that. Whenever they say, "You will see," it's never pleasant! [laughter] All right, first question from Altair:
29 April 2024
I was sure I had gotten them all up. But, sure enough, there's one missing.

I'll get it up tomorrow.

Maybe there is something in the 19 December 1998 session that should be examined more closely?

I remember that after his accident, T. Mugler, the perfumer ("Alien" etc.), changed physically. I thought to myself that he wasn't just human, he gave off something strange. Perhaps he changed his soul during a transfer?

Thank you Chateau & all for another jammed packed session!

I will need to read it few more times to fully grasp some of the information shared.

Programming change - did you notice how the American politicians are holding the pro-Israel line? Usually when a directive is issued there are a few who follow their own interests regardless. Here, all in one line. Similar line is being followed in corporate world these days.

Giants - our planet has been lively already and then this :-) Thinking how hard their life here must have been. About 30% taller than Shaq means at least twice his weight (given the supporting structure to keep their bodies erect) which then implies that the energy intake level required just to keep them mobile would have been out of this world.

Permissions - it seems to me that no matter what the "sin" is, there is always a bully somewhere there who looks for a pretense to justify their own agendas. Say out of the sudden people don`t drink, or use drugs and actually start being nice to each other etc. Would that make it stop? Somehow I do not think so.

Walk ins - somehow I thought they were the positive entities. From the context it looks like the opposite may be true as well. More stuff to ponder upon.

My head is spinning with possible implications.

Thank you for this informative session.:cool2:

(Altair) In what year were the Nazis first contacted by Nordics?

A: Nazis existed under different monikers much earlier. 1914.

Curiously, 1914 was the year of the beginning of WWI. Although I don't know to what extent this may have been directly related.

World War I[j] or the First World War (28 July 1914 – 11 November 1918) was a global conflict between two coalitions: the Allies and the Central Powers. Fighting took place throughout Europe, the Middle East, Africa, the Pacific, and parts of Asia. One of the deadliest wars in history, it resulted in an estimated 9 million soldiers dead and 23 million wounded, plus up to 8 million civilian deaths from numerous causes including genocide. The movement of large numbers of troops and civilians during the war was a major factor in spreading the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Session Date: April 27th 2024

Q: (L) Today is April 27th, 2024. [Review of those present] All right... I guess we’ll get started off here and see how many of these we can get through before I collapse, people. Geez! Is anybody there?

A: 6 density Gorippaea here.
Translated from Macedonian to English "Gori" means "burning". So let's see what will burn and what will be burned.

Thank you all for the session!

Thank you for the session.

Well, that shuts down many conspiracies surrounding his death. I was particularly enthusiastic about his alleged escape to Argentina and the rumor that he had lived well into the 1960s! I expected the "King Nazi" to be part of Operation Paperclip.

Why would they need Hitler for the Operation Paperclip when he wasn't a scientist, an engineer, or a technician? At the end of the war, he was probably useless for the 4D STS plans, no matter how greatly he thought of himself.

Q: (irjO) In our timeline, besides the construction of the Coral Castle, when was the last time the "sound focusing wave" technique was regularly used as a building method?

A: 1100 BC

Q: (irjO) Why did we stop using it?

A: Tech lost due to cataclysms. Also genetic component watered down and weakened. It emerges anomalously now and then. Witness: Leedskalnin.

Q: (L) So, there was a genetic component to this tech?

Q: (L) So, it was certain people who had the genetics who were doing it?

Q: (Andromeda) Just pops up every once in a while.

They mentioned genetics before:

Q: (L) After the "flood of Noah" approximately how many people survived that cataclysm on the whole earth?

A: Approximately 19 million.

Q: (L) Why did the population of the earth continue to decline from that point?

A: Because of disease and inability to adjust due to artificial manipulations of the genetic pool.

Session 22 October 1994

So somebody was messing around with human genetics so that humans could not be able to adjust to the new environment after the flood. And finally it watered down (artificially or naturally) in 1100 BC so they couldn't utilize "sound focusing wave" technique anymore. But it is still possible to do it, even in this environment, if you have the proper genes.

Back
Top Bottom