Session 28 October 1994

SeekinTruth said:
Just a note that you might want to have a look at the following threads, as there's no evidence that "Jesus of Nazareth" ever existed but lots of evidence that Caesar was "Jesus:"

Who was Jesus:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32216.0.html

Session 7 September 2013:
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,32366.0.html

Was Julius Caesar the real Jesus Christ?
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31732.0.html

Thank you for your reply...
Actually my aha moment was with the reply that I quoted about ways to grasp difficult concepts. But after your reply I followed the links and that will be something I will be pursuing.
It occurred to me while I was reading the threads about the Jesus/Julius connection that in school as a young person I was deeply affected by the assassination of Julius Caesar. Saddened..never really thought about that reaction...life is strange and learning IS fun!

Vic said:
I welcome this post of an earlier session with the Cs. It speaks to where I, like others recently arriving in the fold, are right now. Many of us are so busy studying to catch up and engage with 'veterans' on an equal footing so to speak - in terms of knowledge I mean, that sometimes I, at least, feel a little reluctant to post on knowledge revealed 'back then.' I know that's daft, but it happens.

As for the content of this extract itself - wow! I read this a few weeks ago and it struck me then - there is so much in there. One of the things that struck me, then and now, is the Jesus issue. I rejected christianity back in the mid-nineties after seeing through the whole 'god of wrath' nonsense, and the pentecostal brand trickery.

The main direction this thread has turned towards is Jesus. Talk of Jesus being a powerful force for prayer is an encouraging thing for many, of course, but SeekinTruth has just questioned his existence. It would be interesting to discover the truth on this. Even if Jesus of Nazareth was/is a myth based on Caesar, was there a being living in 3rd density that had a major influence and is now known as Jesus in a higher density?

Or was it Caesar himself that is now in that higher density, responding to human prayers. The Cs referred to him as Jesus. Why would they do that if it is Caesar. It wouldn't be like the Cs to humour us - oh, they think it's Jesus, let's not disappoint them - type of thing. From what I have gathered having read the whole Wave series up until midway through the 7th book, the Cs don't mess with facts.

A bit of clarity would be welcome if we have it. I bet we do - I just haven't got to it yet :)

I think the most likely thing that happened is that those present at the session had such a heavy emotional investment in the whole "Jesus issue" that it skewed the answer to the distorted emotional beliefs. At least that seems to be the consensus of what happens during the channeling sessions when there are people present with strong beliefs/emotional investment about a topic or topics.

It's been mentioned about past sessions that felt "off" when certain (non-regular) guests were present, even if the person was not trying to skew the messages coming through consciously, they had a distorting effect with their "sacred cows" / emotionally charged assumptions; and regarding this particular subject, it's referred to in the last session (7 September 2013) by Laura:

Laura said:
Session Date: September 7th 2013

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Kniall, PoB, Atriedes, Ailen, Mr. Scott
[...]

Q: (Belibaste)I just want to know if Julius Caesar was a human being?

A: Yes.

Q: (Belibaste)Besides his known children, did he have other children?

A: Yes. Not Caesarion.

Q: (Belibaste)So are there some descendants of Caesar living on this planet?

A: Yes

Q: (Belibaste)How many?

A: Already asked.

Q: (Belibaste)But it was asked about Jesus.

A: Yes...

Q: (Kniall) So does that mean Caesar was taken up in a spaceship?

A: Comet!

Q: (Belibaste)Caesar's comet! (L) I think they're being funny. You have to understand when people are asking questions, they're asking with assumptions, just like you are right now. (Perceval)Let's be explicit: Was there a separate individual 2000 years ago that taught spiritual truths to people that were close to Gnostic teachings, etc. around the Roman Empire/Middle Eastern area that was NOT Caesar, that was in some small way incorporated into Caesar's life?

A: Very small way, and not a teacher as you describe, but a rebel fighter against Rome.

Q: (Perceval)So the idea of Jesus People as being social critics is probably closest...

Q: (Ailen) And it's not somebody who went through history or is recorded in any way.

A: Some clues in Josephus, the "father" of Jesus.

So, there probably WAS some other figure who was challenging Rome's corrupt authority at around the time of the "Jewish Wars," and the powers that be at that time, neutralized the threat of a militant rebellious movement on the part of certain Jews in Roman administered Judea by concocting the "Jesus" myth and turning the other cheek, etc. to deflect the militant resistance into a "gentle messiah" myth promising rewards "in the afterlife / heaven."

The question by Perceval "Q: (Perceval)So the idea of Jesus People as being social critics is probably closest..." is referring to the earliest texts about the "Jesus Movement" before the Gospels were written with a "history of his life." Those earliest texts only mention the sayings of this "Teacher" and the whole movement seems to be pretty strongly influenced by Hellenic culture particularly Cynic and Stoic philosophy and social criticism. All this is discussed in the book review "Lost Gospel: The Book of Q and Christian Origins" by Burton L. Mack and Review: Burton Mack's A Myth of Innocence: Mark and Christian Origins forum thread.

Hope this helps in getting started reading some of the relevant material. You can also search the forum for more info - there's a whole bunch scattered around in different threads.

Yes, ST, the sacred cows issue makes sense. Laura made the same point about the Cs response that Princess Diana's death was not suspicious. That's good- it clarifies the Jesus question for me.

There is a term I haven't got round to finding the meaning of yet - grooving the channel - or something similar. When there are those sacred cows, emotion, and non-regular guests at sessions, does that result in a sort of derailment - a jolting out of the groove so to speak that interferes with the journey of communication. Or am I off target here?

Many thanks for your feedback ST.

Vic said:
Yes, ST, the sacred cows issue makes sense. Laura made the same point about the Cs response that Princess Diana's death was not suspicious. That's good- it clarifies the Jesus question for me.

There is a term I haven't got round to finding the meaning of yet - grooving the channel - or something similar. When there are those sacred cows, emotion, and non-regular guests at sessions, does that result in a sort of derailment - a jolting out of the groove so to speak that interferes with the journey of communication. Or am I off target here?

I'm not sure. I think at this point "the grooving" has been strengthened so much that there isn't as much possibility for skewing as earlier years. The core group has worked hard to get rid of their limiting assumptions and the communications have become more in tune with the overall open minded curiosity to search / research for truths where the data is not easy to tease out that the C's have shown appreciation for over the entire duration of the communications since the beginning (the open mindedness and lack of limiting assumptions).

Probably, it would take an extraordinary circumstance to have a large distortion introduced into the transmission at this point. But the nature of the communications is still such that it's possible it's not always 100% crystal clear with absolutely no distortion. But as the participants get more data from research, following up on previous questions/answers, they'll get to the bottom of any possible murkiness as they've done in the past. So the truth will be found sooner or later about any topic that has enough general interest to pursue the different avenues of research. OSIT.

SeekinTruth said:
I think the most likely thing that happened is that those present at the session had such a heavy emotional investment in the whole "Jesus issue" that it skewed the answer to the distorted emotional beliefs. At least that seems to be the consensus of what happens during the channeling sessions when there are people present with strong beliefs/emotional investment about a topic or topics.

It's been mentioned about past sessions that felt "off" when certain (non-regular) guests were present, even if the person was not trying to skew the messages coming through consciously, they had a distorting effect with their "sacred cows" / emotionally charged assumptions; and regarding this particular subject, it's referred to in the last session (7 September 2013) by Laura:

How interesting. The point is that although there have been a detour or something by the prejudices of a guest, the truth of the matter is out now! And in all this time working, perhaps allowed Laura learn a lot and finish generating her permanent center of gravity and gather her higher centers together with the lower.

SeekinTruth said:
Laura said:
Session Date: September 7th 2013

Laura, Ark, Belibaste, Perceval, Andromeda, Kniall, PoB, Atriedes, Ailen, Mr. Scott
[...]

Q: (Belibaste)I just want to know if Julius Caesar was a human being?

Q: (Belibaste)Besides his known children, did he have other children?

A: Yes. Not Caesarion.

Q: (Belibaste)So are there some descendants of Caesar living on this planet?

Q: (Belibaste)How many?

A: Already asked.

Q: (Belibaste)But it was asked about Jesus.

A: Yes...

Q: (Kniall) So does that mean Caesar was taken up in a spaceship?

A: Comet!

Q: (Belibaste)Caesar's comet! (L) I think they're being funny. You have to understand when people are asking questions, they're asking with assumptions, just like you are right now. (Perceval)Let's be explicit: Was there a separate individual 2000 years ago that taught spiritual truths to people that were close to Gnostic teachings, etc. around the Roman Empire/Middle Eastern area that was NOT Caesar, that was in some small way incorporated into Caesar's life?

A: Very small way, and not a teacher as you describe, but a rebel fighter against Rome.

Q: (Perceval)So the idea of Jesus People as being social critics is probably closest...

Q: (Ailen) And it's not somebody who went through history or is recorded in any way.

A: Some clues in Josephus, the "father" of Jesus.

So, there probably WAS some other figure who was challenging Rome's corrupt authority at around the time of the "Jewish Wars," and the powers that be at that time, neutralized the threat of a militant rebellious movement on the part of certain Jews in Roman administered Judea by concocting the "Jesus" myth and turning the other cheek, etc. to deflect the militant resistance into a "gentle messiah" myth promising rewards "in the afterlife / heaven."
It also allowed them to enter a Judaism/monotheism in Europe. Or maybe it was so good in Palestine, which also decided that could be implemented in Europe?. What complicates things is they mixed Caesar, the beloved of the people, with a rebel.
Seems that Josephus began to create a "Frankenstein", and those who followed him developed it more extremely. But normal people gave their love to that creation. Like a mixture with significant psychological knowledge. Mix the "father" and king of the people with another figure of the Middle East that could be annoying to the PTB (and that figure in Middle Eastern perhaps was influenced by caesar him self, by his life?), and introducing concepts such as god-father and god-love (or Caesar projected as a human god, a savior and loving one) that were nothing like that in the Old Testament. I find this very complex. But maybe we should remember that were cataclysmic times, and with so many deaths and "forgetfulness", it became easier to rewrite history, right?. Above seems the PTB worked in long term, thinking beyond the brevity of life of those who ruled at the time.

I also wonder if among the Jewish priests has been some clue in their books of who is who. Think in the institutionalized solvency of the rabbis to deny Christianity. For example:
_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZW-NKGXFGg
Obviously is auto-propaganda and pose with alleged moral superiority (in Judaism not detract a shred up of spiritual truths, by the influence psychopathic).
Well, what I'm a little afraid that the truth of Christ can be used by the PTB (not just some Jewish priests should know all this) to collect "the harvest of deception". The truth, long time hidden, can hurt when be discovered if there is not preparation. So, it is possible that the PTB use the truth to make the innocent suffer sadistically soon with all this?.

SeekinTruth said:
Vic said:

I'm not sure. I think at this point "the grooving" has been strengthened so much that there isn't as much possibility for skewing as earlier years. The core group has worked hard to get rid of their limiting assumptions and the communications have become more in tune with the overall open minded curiosity to search / research for truths where the data is not easy to tease out that the C's have shown appreciation for over the entire duration of the communications since the beginning (the open mindedness and lack of limiting assumptions).

Probably, it would take an extraordinary circumstance to have a large distortion introduced into the transmission at this point. But the nature of the communications is still such that it's possible it's not always 100% crystal clear with absolutely no distortion. But as the participants get more data from research, following up on previous questions/answers, they'll get to the bottom of any possible murkiness as they've done in the past. So the truth will be found sooner or later about any topic that has enough general interest to pursue the different avenues of research. OSIT.

That's good to hear that the grooving has been strengthened, ST. And thanks for making it clear exactly what (limiting assumptions) can skew communications. No doubt that applies to communication between human beings. Thanks ST.

Vic said:
SeekinTruth said:
Vic said:

That's good to hear that the grooving has been strengthened, ST. And thanks for making it clear exactly what (limiting assumptions) can skew communications. No doubt that applies to communication between human beings. Thanks ST.

Glad the input helped put things in perspective a little. I think the most important thing to remember is that the hard work in doing the research and connecting the dots are paramount. This ensures the best overall way to handle the Cassiopaean Experiment. And in a way it probably contributes to "grooving the channel" in that it keeps the group putting energy into and thinking long and hard/making efforts about things that relate to the C's communications.

Just like you mentioned the similarity in human communications, there's definitely a difference when people "on the same wavelength," so to speak, communicate. By the same token, putting in the efforts that Laura and the crew put in, can go towards strengthening the "grooving" or "getting on the same wavelength." Or so I think.

Interesting tidbit!

A: Not ready for that yet; establish clear channel and forum first; one step at a time.

Q: (L) What is the forum?

A: What do you think?

Q: (L) Do you mean that we need to bring more people into this work?

A: Close.

Q: (L) We need to create a forum.

A: Yes. A direction will open if you persevere.

There are many meanings for the word "forum", but what if this was a reference to THIS forum? Apparently the concept of "internet forum" didn't exist at the time this was stated! The very first forums as we know them today were actually only being developed or existed in experimental stages in 1994.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum#History

So this could very well be a "hit", and boy is it ever! :)

Thank you for sharing this session, where there also is the section about spinning:
Q: (L) "Bringers of the Dawn" advised spinning, is this advisable for all of us?

A: Major yes.

Q: (L) How many times a day?

A: 3

Q: (L) How many times?

A: 33

Q: (L) Is it ok to do it in the pool?

A: Okay.
From Session 25 August 2006 there was
A: Try connecting chakras.

Q: (Perceval) Who, us? (Mr. Scott) Karaoke!

A: Not a bad idea.
[...]
Q: (Andromeda) What about spinning?

[...]
Q: (Andromeda) Counter-clockwise or clockwise?

A: Different strokes… What feels right for each.
In the above section there was a specific occasion and outside was preferable to inside. Now, there is also a reference to spinning in this session: Session 4 July 2009

Q: [...](A**) Would doing this in groups physically be even more powerful, like if we did workshops?

A: Yes. That will come. And Don mentioned spinning, too. That all has its place along with the "maze dance"; but patience. The meditation and cleansing prayer comes first. You had to go through a "cleansing" too. You are now giving the tools to others so as to enable them to accomplish the same in a different and more efficient way.

Q: (L) So I mean... Just doing this meditation tape the way we plan to do it, people can listen to it, and by listening to it, there is some sort of frequency that can be triggered in them by my voice?

Back
Top Bottom