Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
August 29, 1998

Frank, Ark, Laura

Q: Hello.

A: Hello.

Q: And who do we have with us this evening?

A: Wisoma.

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea.

Q: (L) I have a couple of quick questions before we get into Ark's involved ones. The first question is: In this book, 'Fingerprints of the Gods,' the guy [Graham Hancock] talks about what the Maya call 'The Suns' or world ages. The first sun's duration was 4008 years; the second was 4010 years; the third was 4081; the fourth 4026; and the fifth and current sun is supposed to end in 2012 on the 23rd of December, and it began in the fourth millennium BC of the Christian calendar. So, what I would like to ask is: are these suns, as the Maya described them, are these the periods of revolution of the companion star of our Sun?

A: Well, this could be the case, or, it may be something else. Or it could be a combination of factors/events. It would not be prudent of us to provide you with a direct, definitive answer at this juncture. Signposts will provide the answers as you go along, if you are patient and open minded.

Q: It also says here that on this pyramid, at the time of the Spring and Autumn equinoxes, combined patterns of light and dark combine to create the illusion of a giant serpent undulating on the northern staircase. On each occasion the illusion lasts for 3 hours and 22 minutes exactly. What was this optical illusion created to convey?

A: Worship of serpentine deity.

Q: Was it created to convey or produce any other effect other than worship?

A: The key is in the reading of the geometric cycle.

Q: On page 80, the book talks about these statues at Tiahuanaco on Lake Titicaca. It says: 'Carved in red sandstone, worn and ancient beyond reckoning, the statue stand about 6 feet high and portrays a humanoid, androgynous being with massive eyes and lips. In it's right hand it clutches something resembling a knife with a wavy blade like an Indonesian kris. In it's left hand is an object like a hinged and case-bound book. From the top of this book, however, protruded a device which had been inserted into it as though into a sheath. From the waist down, the figure seemed to be clad in a garment of fish scales.' Okay, there is another statue with an object in its left hand that is like a case bound book, but from this one protrudes a forked handle. The right hand object was roughly cylindrical, narrow in the center and bigger at each end. It appeared to have several different parts. I would like to know what these objects, or devices, carved into these ancient statues represented?

A: Conductor.

Q: What did these conductors conduct? Were these the sound machines that you have described previously?

A: No.

Q: What did they conduct?

A: Quartzine energy from atmospheric source. [Atlantean crystals?]

Q: What was this energy used for?

A: All.

Q: Well you have described a lot of things that did all kinds of things... the pyramid, Stonehenge...

A: When one harnesses free energy, no limitations need apply.

Q: Why were these beings depicted with these fish-like garments?

A: Reptoids have that genetic profile to varying degrees.

Q: According to the Sumerian traditions, this was like the god Oannes. In the night time, he would plunge back into the sea, but in the daytime he would converse with men, giving them insight into letters and sciences and every kind of art. But, it was noted that he was never observed to eat. It says that he taught men how to construct houses, temples, to compile laws, and explained to them the principles of geometric knowledge. He made them distinguish the seeds of the earth and made them gather fruits. In short, he instructed them in everything that would tend to soften manners and humanize mankind. From that time, so universal were his instructions, that nothing has been added materially in the way of improvement. The surviving images of Oannes on Babylonian and Assyrian reliefs clearly portray him as a fish man. Is this another similar profile?

A: "El legato."

Q: Was this Oannes fish man similar to the Quinotaur that was supposedly the half-father of the Merovingian royal line?

A: Only if one considers losses in the translative quarry.

Q: Well, quin is five. Does it relate somehow to the pentagon, the pentagram, to five dimensional space?

A: No.

Q: Here it says: The Spanish Conquistadores and missionaries destroyed nearly everything that we could possibly use to learn about the South American civilizations. A sixteenth century eye-witness says that there was an emerald idol that was completely fantastic. Father Benito took this idol and had it ground up, stirred the powder in water, poured it on the ground and stomped on it. Cortez was given two circular calendars, one of gold and the other silver, as big as wagon wheels, with all kinds of hieroglyphs on them, which he immediately had melted down and cast into ingots. 'All over Central America, vast repositories of knowledge, accumulated since ancient times, were painstakingly gathered, heaped up, and burned by the zealous Catholic missionaries. In July, 1562, for example, in the main square of Monte, in the Yucatan, Father Diego de Landa burned thousands of Maya manuscripts, paintings and hieroglyphs inscribed on rolled up deerskins. He said: 'We found great numbers of books written in the characters of the Indians, but since they contained nothing but superstitions of the Devil, we burned them all, which the natives took most grievously, and gave them great pain.' Hancock says: 'Not only the natives should have felt this pain, but anyone and everyone then and now who would like to know the truth about the past. Diego de Landa participated in Spain's Satanic mission to wipe clear the memory banks of Central America. In the marketplace at Texcoco, they built a vast bonfire of astronomical documents, paintings, manuscripts, hieroglyphic texts, which the Conquistadores had forcibly extracted from the Aztecs during the previous eleven years. As this irreplaceable storehouse of knowledge and history went up in flames, a chance to shake off some of the collective amnesia that clouds our understanding was lost to mankind forever.' So, having read this sickening description about 'Spain's Satanic Mission' to destroy the past, I would like to have a comment on what was motivating the Catholic Church, the Catholic Missionaries, and Spain itself, since Spain has been designated as one of the areas where 'artifacts' may be still found. Could you comment?

A: You should not need commentary, as we have told you much about the desires of 4th density STS to obscure truth by manipulating 3rd density STS.

Q: Well, yes. But, Lord have Mercy! It just makes a person sick to think about it... all of this and the Library at Alexandria too! Was this the kind of stuff that was being done in Europe during the so-called 'Dark Ages?'

A: Yes.

Q: And that is why the Dark Ages are Dark. The Catholic Church destroyed everything that did not sharpen their own axe. Now, it says that this Professor Posnansky of the University of La Paz, and Professor Rolf Mueller, pushed the date of the building of Machu Picchu back to 15,000 BC. Is this a correct date?

A: Close.

Q: Can you tell us when Machu Picchu was built?

A: 12009 BC.

Q: Close enough. Now, the Nazca lines: there is a spider there that some people have done some work with and they say this spider figure is a representation of Orion. Is this, in fact, the case, that this Nazca Spider is devised as a terrestrial diagram of Orion?

A: No, but then again, the truth is observable.

Q: When you say this about Orion and the Spider, what do you mean?

A: Find your truths through observation.

Q: What did this spider represent?

A: Symbolic, according to language representing biological beliefs.

Q: It says that, as it happens, it accurately depicts a known spider genus, one of the rarest in the world, so rare that it is only found in remote parts of the Amazon rain forest. The representation is accurate even to the image of the reproductive organ positioned on the end of its right leg. Can you comment on this unusual species of spider?

A: Examine visually.

Q: In this other little book: There is a Celtic word that pops up in this funny little book, 'pryf.' What is pryf?

A: Soul.

Q: The book says here that there is a need for someone of a certain bloodline to come along and 'free the dragon spawn.' 'None other than she can bring the pryf up from the deep no matter how they may make the serpents squirm. If she can hold her place in the gates of time.' What are they talking about here; bringing up the dragon spawn, and how does that relate to soul?

A: You cannot see?

Q: It also says that this person with this bloodline, that it is the duty of this person to create a bridge between man and the gods, to open the doorways of time. Can you comment on that?

A: These questions have explanations which are readily apparent.

Q: Well, before, when I asked a question, you said that I would get my answer from the 'trees.' This book is all about 'trees,' in one way or another - ancient Druids and so forth. Was that clue given so that I would notice these things in this particular book even though it is fiction?

A: Certainly.

Q: (A) I want to come back to the laboratory which we have failed to identify. We know that the answer is in a 'pass in the mountains.' Still, I am puzzled by the phrase that it is on a magnetic meridian? I don't understand because ANY site is on some magnetic meridian where ever it is. How should I interpret this?

A: First you must superimpose magnetic grid over the earth.

Q: (A) What is the distance between lines of the grid?

A: 200 kilometers, approximately.

Q: (L) What is the prime, or the 0 meridian? Where is it located?

A: In Western Pacific at 90 degrees East Longitude.

[Session ended due to sudden illness of Frank.]

END OF SESSION

Last edited by a moderator:
Q: (L) I have a couple of quick questions before we get into Ark's involved ones. The first question is: In this book, 'Fingerprints of the Gods,' the guy [Graham Hanc9ock] talks about what the Maya call 'The Suns' or world ages. The first sun's duration was 4008 years; the second was 4010 years; the third was 4081; the fourth 4026; and the fifth and current sun is supposed to end in 2012 on the 23rd of December, and it began in the fourth millennium BC of the Christian calendar. So, what I would like to ask is: are these suns, as the Maya described them, are these the periods of revolution of the companion star of our Sun?
There is a small error here.

Thanks to Laura and the whole team for taking the labor of transcribing these old-new sessions, which are otherwise timeless. :thup:

Here is something from Hangcock's book:

Hancock tells us that the spider has been identified as a member of the Order Ricinulei (although he calls it a genus) by the astronomer Gerald Stanley Hawkins (1928-2003), best known as author of Stonehenge Decoded rather than as an arachnologist. Describing it as “one of the rarest spider genera in the world”, supposedly only found in the Amazon rainforest, he then takes a swipe at orthodox opinion by asking “[h]ow did the supposedly primitive Nazcan artists travel so far from their homeland, crossing the formidable barrier of the Andes, to obtain a specimen?”. According to the British Arachnological Society, Ricinulei is rather more widespread than this, being found in humid parts of Africa, the southern United States, Central America and South America. While the Nazca Plain is not a humid place, the Nazca culture developed a system of irrigation using puquios, underground channels with ojos (eyes) as access points: these sound an ideal habitat for Ricinulei, which inhabit caves as well as leaf mould in rainforests. It would be instructive to find out if any have been found in puquios, many of which still hold flowing water.

Next, we are given a brief description of the other monolithic statue, this time that known as the Ponce Monolith, after its discoverer, Carlos Ponce Sanginés, who found it in 1957. It is thus not in its original position, like so much else in the mostly reconstructed Kalasasaya. It, too, stands 3 m tall but was carved from andesite. On the basis of excavations in recent years at Pumu Punku, a kilometre to the south-west of the main complex at Tiwanaku, it has been suggested that stonework in andesite pre-dates stonework in sandstone; it is unclear is this distinction can be extended to statuary. The entire statue is covered in symbols and again, although Hancock claims that its lower garment is made from fish scales, they appear to be the same as those on El Fraile.

1693232439807.png. 1693233330451.png

[Session ended due to sudden illness of Frank.]
Well, I was just settling in to a promising start and Frank suddenly becomes ill. Very strange indeed!!!

Makes you wonder if his handlers didn't want something revealing. My paranoia kicking in.?

Thank you so much for posting this session making us realise what immense knowledge (and the effort to collect such knowledge ) has repeatedly been destroyed.

Q: (L) I have a couple of quick questions before we get into Ark's involved ones. The first question is: In this book, 'Fingerprints of the Gods,' the guy [Graham Hancock] talks about what the Maya call 'The Suns' or world ages. The first sun's duration was 4008 years; the second was 4010 years; the third was 4081; the fourth 4026; and the fifth and current sun is supposed to end in 2012 on the 23rd of December, and it began in the fourth millennium BC of the Christian calendar. So, what I would like to ask is: are these suns, as the Maya described them, are these the periods of revolution of the companion star of our Sun?

A: Well, this could be the case, or, it may be something else. Or it could be a combination of factors/events. It would not be prudent of us to provide you with a direct, definitive answer at this juncture. Signposts will provide the answers as you go along, if you are patient and open minded.
C's 25 year old answer was interesting. 'Sun' could mean many things. some thing shining like 'Sun' means meteor or asteroid or comet that periodically visits. Based on C's/Others time lines:
  • 3600 year cycle Oort Cloud asteroids
  • Occasional comet Venus visits, that is settled down around 3000 BCE.
  • Giant comet disintegration events ( Victor Clube and Bill Napier thesis) - 1100BC event, 540 AD dark ages trigger event and so on.
  • Some thing from asteroid belt knocked off from the orbit. But this is not periodic.
  • I was reading Morris K Jessup's "The case for UFO" in which he documented many reports of falling from sky ( ice, blood, bacteria ridden jellies, ash, mammals like lizards, fishes, downpours without apparent clouds etc.). These events are dated mostly during the last 200 years. This may mean we are already in one of the bombardment clouds, though major Tunguska type events are not many during this period.
Based on this, What 'Suns' events Mayans are talking about?
  • Based on Periodicity, it is nearer to 3600 years cycle. But our recent past, witnessed LOT more 'Suns' events other than approx. 3600 year cycle . That makes me wonder even 'Mayans' doesn't have entire banana of these events except the visual observations and some hypothesis on periodicity and information passage through generations, that can get corrupted or ponerized.
  • C's mentioned Atlantean have space travel capabilities. If they have space travel, it is reasonable to assume that they mapped these things out. Assuming Atlanteans who went down around 9000 BCE still have some knowledge of this and that is transmitted through the generations ( aka Mayans are Atlantean survivors has some information). There is no way Atlantean would have know how the disintegration event in their future ( I mean during the last 11000 years - I mean now).
This is a can of worms subject.

C's mentioned Atlantean have space travel capabilities. If they have space travel, it is reasonable to assume that they mapped these things out. Assuming Atlanteans who went down around 9000 BCE still have some knowledge of this and that is transmitted through the generations ( aka Mayans are Atlantean survivors has some information). There is no way Atlantean would have know how the disintegration event in their future ( I mean during the last 11000 years - I mean now).

I guess like in the present, much of wishful thinking played a big part and perhaps they knew a lot of stuff but miscalculated a lot as well, which could have interfered on transmitting quality of knowledge. Or so I think.

I guess like in the present, much of wishful thinking played a big part and perhaps they knew a lot of stuff but miscalculated a lot as well, which could have interfered on transmitting quality of knowledge. Or so I think.
I think it is inevitable giving that 4D STS ruling humanity for 309K years and manipulating us by going back in time for 70K years - a mind numbing numbers of years.

Thanks for sharing this session !! 😊

A: First you must superimpose magnetic grid over the earth.

Q: (A) What is the distance between lines of the grid?

A: 200 kilometers, approximately.
It would make for roughly 200 lines (40075km/200km) around the globe...

Q: (L) What is the prime, or the 0 meridian? Where is it located?

A: In Western Pacific at 90 degrees East Longitude.

1693289672492.gif

From wikipedia:

"
The meridian 90° east of Greenwich is a line of longitude that extends from the North Pole across the Arctic Ocean, Asia, the Indian Ocean, the Southern Ocean, and Antarctica to the South Pole.

It is the border between two tropical cyclone basins: the Australian region, and the Southwest Indian Ocean basin.[citation needed]

The Ninety East Ridge is named after the meridian. (The Ninety East Ridge (also rendered as Ninetyeast Ridge, 90E Ridge or 90°E Ridge) is a mid-ocean ridge on the Indian Ocean floor named for its near-parallel strike along the 90th meridian at the center of the Eastern Hemisphere. It is approximately 5,000 kilometres (3,100 mi) in length and can be traced topographically from the Bay of Bengal southward towards the Southeast Indian Ridge (SEIR), though the feature continues to the north where it is hidden beneath the sediments of the Bengal Fan. The ridge extends between latitudes 31°S and 9°N and has an average width of 200 km.)=

The 90th meridian east forms a great circle with the 90th meridian west.

This meridian is halfway between the Prime meridian and the 180th meridian and the center of the Eastern Hemisphere is on this meridian.

Starting at the North Pole and heading south to the South Pole, the 90th meridian east passes through:

Co-ordinatesCountry, territory or seaNotes
17px-WMA_button2b.png
90°0′N 90°0′E
Arctic OceanGeographic North Pole
17px-WMA_button2b.png
81°9′N 90°0′E
Kara SeaPassing just west of Schmidt Island, Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia
17px-WMA_button2b.png
77°7′N 90°0′E
RussiaKrasnoyarsk KraiKirov Islands
17px-WMA_button2b.png
77°6′N 90°0′E
Kara Sea
17px-WMA_button2b.png
75°33′N 90°0′E
RussiaKrasnoyarsk Krai
Republic of Khakassia — from
17px-WMA_button2b.png
55°8′N 90°0′E
Tuva Republic — from
17px-WMA_button2b.png
51°40′N 90°0′E
17px-WMA_button2b.png
50°1′N 90°0′E
MongoliaBayan-Ölgii Province
17px-WMA_button2b.png
47°53′N 90°0′E
People's Republic of ChinaXinjiang
Qinghai — from
17px-WMA_button2b.png
36°10′N 90°0′E
Tibet — from
17px-WMA_button2b.png
33°42′N 90°0′E
17px-WMA_button2b.png
28°19′N 90°0′E
Bhutan
17px-WMA_button2b.png
26°44′N 90°0′E
IndiaAssam - passing just east of Dhubri
Meghalaya — from
17px-WMA_button2b.png
25°50′N 90°0′E
17px-WMA_button2b.png
25°16′N 90°0′E
Bangladesh
17px-WMA_button2b.png
21°59′N 90°0′E
Indian Ocean
17px-WMA_button2b.png
60°0′S 90°0′E
Southern Ocean
17px-WMA_button2b.png
66°46′S 90°0′E
AntarcticaKaiser Wilhelm II Land, Australian Antarctic Territory, claimed by Australia
17px-WMA_button2b.png
90°0′S 90°0′E
AntarcticaGeographic South Pole

First of all: we are getting closer to 5-12-19-3. Key progression [research] is nicely demonstrated in these sessions, I think, makes these a recommended retrospection. The year of 1998 was the last one being very rich in sessions. They also touch the topic of the mechanics of the Earth-core, what happens there I summarized it into one post. Once above gets published, I'll post it into the relevant (not 1998) session's thread, because I would like to know, if I got that correctly. As I think the mechanism in the Earth core describes an energy generator.

Secondly: gravity was recently re-visited as well on this forum and the 1998-line of sessions strongly feel they have a key clue-route / dot-connector to the solution, I think.

Thirdly: regards one specific idea in Kozyrev's amazing research, I would like to propose a hypothesis. Which I'll post in the last 1998's-session thread. Not exactly his time-travel ideas and mirror-machines, but to his: "a new concept of time-stream modeling".
I would like to show-propose, how the Lizards (in their zero-time environment) see/perceive human-development processes and how the Lizards manipulate the "time-stream" proposed by Kozyrev in order to achieve the desired result. I'll be able to show key sequentiality, despite their supposed zero-time environment. This will be very easy to see, once we begin to comment on Session September 19, 1998.

The Instinctive Centre, IIRC proposed by Gurdjieff, I think will take on a (probably so far unnoticed) much more active-mysterious role, just as how the Human Heart was discovered to have its own Brain, now discussed as the Human-Heart-Brain:
This fact, I think, can be demonstrated by Kozyrev's "time-stream" model.

Just as how the Heart-Chakra=Sexual Center is in direct connection with 7th Density, I think, we will be able to show, how The Instinctive Centre is in direct connection with Gravity = "Kozyrev's "time-stream" idea, which (I'll show how) [in humans] is intimately connected with Non-Linear-Time-Sense.
In this essential function The Instinctive Centre gets disconnected from the Intellectual Center, but partially = very weakly remains connected to the (instinctive part?) of the Emotional Center. More insightful members of this forum will probably point out the any identified 3-part-section of the known lower-centers, how these parts will share/produce the similar function (shown in my hypothesis). Which results in same.

The key is that I can demonstrate the purple bold above. By simply showing for example, why now Laura chose to publish these sessions. It appears these sessions have intimate connection to Ark's research. I had the feeling that clues in these sessions were communicated by the C's so that they were specifically timed to re-activate now in us so far hidden-asleep thought processes that were not understood in the past, producing key advancements in the present. All / most of the sessions work this way. Castaneda also touches this obligatory digestion-time (taking years in this case) required for final understanding / connecting of clues.

So this group can step onto the next staircase together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom