Session 29 December 2009

I was watching the Max Keiser show today(11/18/10) with his interview with Alex Jones and they were talking about the TSA screenings and while International travel has not been shut down it seems like more and more people are going to refuse to fly due to the TSA scans. Just an observation in regards to the discussion about air traveling coming to a halt...

findit said:
I was watching the Max Keiser show today(11/18/10) with his interview with Alex Jones and they were talking about the TSA screenings and while International travel has not been shut down it seems like more and more people are going to refuse to fly due to the TSA scans. Just an observation in regards to the discussion about air traveling coming to a halt...
Wow that's a good connection there, and it might lead to more extreme measures from TSA to prevent those who opt out from flying as well. Also, this conflict could trigger a fake terrorist attack which could temporarily shut down international travel, but will be intended to force people to get in line with the dna-damaging scans.

SAO said:
findit said:
Wow that's a good connection there, and it might lead to more extreme measures from TSA to prevent those who opt out from flying as well. Also, this conflict could trigger a fake terrorist attack which could temporarily shut down international travel, but will be intended to force people to get in line with the dna-damaging scans.

Perhaps they will make it mandatory like ottershrew described in the UK.

Thanks again for all the work being done. The soul smashing bit had quite an eye opening aspect for me. Lately I have been questioning more and more how i operate and if it is acting from my True Self or one of the many personalities/programs i am dealing with. The last few years i have had this sinking feeling in my chest, like a black hole of sorts. Kinda made me think about my higher emotional center giving me a warning that the path i have been on is in direct opposition to my True Self. I used to associate it with depression i would go through from time to time, some sort of attack being done against me in a state of fear/paranoia, and the unbalance i am in due to acting against who/what i am, as opposed to what i have been/am being. Even though this last point seemed the most subtle, i knew it had the most meaning, but i would always get caught up in the depression/fear/paranoia, which correlates to the topic of anticipation. I have been soo worried over these last 6 or so years that i have been getting acquainted with this material. Those pesky fears and negative feelings/mentalities have been warping the way i perceive this material and governing the way I operate. From that state of acting, I have been anticipating so many of the "what ifs" about what may happen to the world and our environment. Also, those that apply to myself, from the standpoint of doing the Work to "cleanse" myself of all baggage i have acquired.( fear of being an OP, of all the programs I have to face and resolve, over attributing pathological aspects to myself, which then creates a downward spiral feedback loop when joined with the emotional attachment to anticipating its hold on/part of me.)

I have been lazy. To simply think reading and becoming familiar with this information is enough to allow the "knowledge protects" principal to take effect. A part of me has known better though, and is being reinvigorated. Being a part of this network has been quite helpful in keeping me stable as I engage in the Work. Reading about all the challenges taking place amongst the members here, and the help and advice that this group gives to one another really gives me a sense of community that i have been yearning to be a part of. It gives me courage to persevere knowing that i am not alone on this journey, even though i am not in direct physical contact (which is a program of sorts that I think I have, the desire to be in a physical group setting) So kudos to all for all that is being done here. I look forward to the fun to be had as I continue to learn and apply that knowledge. Thanks for listening and for any lessons to be shared. It was a bit timely for me to actually write this, with a lot of starts and stops, and questioning what was being put down, but I am glad that I was able to overcome my reservations and join in the network in a more active way.

Bobby

pridbaby said:
Thanks very much for your great knowledge.

Hi pridbaby,

Welcome to our forum. :)

We recommend all new members to post an introduction in the Newbies section telling us a bit about themselves, how they found the cass material, and how much of the work here they have read.

You can have a look through that board to see how others have done it.

(Anart) Are they eventually going to just shut down international travel?

A: Yes

Q: (A***) How soon?

A: 8 months possible.

Q: (Scottie) I keep telling you we need to get a stone megalith thing so we can teleport!
It seems the "shut down" of international travel was 11 years later, in March 2020, and they're only just fully reopening now, after implementing their mass vaccination program. Again we can see that 'time' as the C's refer to it, is a very "selective and variable" concept. Perhaps the "8 months possible" referred to actions planned in relation to the 'swine flu pandemic', however when that fizzled out the PTB went to work on Sars-CoV-2 which they screwed up, requiring a rushed implementation of the plans for mass vaccination, which again, they seem to have screwed up, requiring a rushed implementation of the 'economic reset'. No doubt they'll screw that up as well, given past form. All because America simply can't stand sharing the world stage with others.

Well, good! I was born in the year of the dragon. Bring it on!
Hahaha! I'd never thought to see what your Chinese astrological symbol was, Laura. Of course you were born in the year of the dragon. How could it have been otherwise? 😄

Back
Top Bottom