February 3, 1996

Frank, Laura, SV, PZ, SZ, MM, Sandra, Tom F., Cherie D., PkZ

Q: (L) Hello.

A: Words mean little.

Q: (L) What does that mean?

A: Your commentary.

Q: (L) My commentary?

A: SV's.

Q: (L) Okay, who do we have with us this evening?

A: Vostokokki.

Q: (L) Where are you transmitting from?

A: Cass.

Q: (L) Why are you not spelling Cassiopaea as is usual?

A: We have addressed this in prior sessions. Please review.

Q: (L) We have several questions tonight. Do you have any particular messages for anyone here first?

A: The need to deliver messages flows naturally, there is no way to "choreograph" it by requesting a specific "time" for this procedure. And, please tell SV to relay specifically when we place words in quotes!!!!! It is annoying to not get messages properly transmitted when it is important for each entity receiving to absorb every detail of the given messages as it is intended. We have up until now not said anything about this, in the hopes that she would learn this by herself, but alas, she has not. Therefore, we regret the necessary reprimand. Sorry SV, but now please be aware that you have been told, and do not make this error ever again!

Q: (L) Goodness! All I did was ask if there was a message for anyone!

A: But it is important for you to continue at the same steady pace.

Q: (L) Can I continue with the questions now?

A: Obviously, it is always possible to do all that you desire to attempt.

Q: (L) First question: there were rumors on the internet that a respected scientist described a 'ship' in orbit around the planet Saturn, which was said to be as large as the planet Earth. And, supposedly, he said that the photographs from the space probe that sent back the pictures of Saturn's rings, showed this ship clearly with portholes in it. Is this thing seen in orbit around Saturn, described by this NASA scientist on television, which I cannot confirm because I did not see it; is it, in fact, an artificially constructed craft of some sort?

A: No.

Q: (L) What was being seen?

A: It was an artificially constructed tale.

Q: (L) Okay, there is a fellow, TF, who has been hanging around PZ's print shop, who has a VERY strange story about his past and present. The funny thing is, all the odd things about his story that we were discussing recently, he explained point by point the following day as though he had been listening to our conversation and knew of our doubts and suspicions. Who is this guy and what are his objectives where PZ is concerned?

A: Best not to discuss issues which threaten to interfere with free will directive. Suggest you stay "on your toes" with this one!

Q: (L) Is there anything about this that you can tell us that does not interfere with free will?

A: Have you not thought to gently inquire of the individual in question? And if not, why not? Generally, those involved in a ruse, be it simple or complex, are uncomfortable with graduated incremental disclosure!

Q: (L) Is one of the reasons you cannot discuss this more freely because we have such a large group this evening?

A: Who says we are not discussing it freely? Subtle answers that require effort to dissect, promote intensified learning.

Q: (L) Okay. I made the observation that if the fellow was a government spy, he would certainly have had a better cover story that the one presented. Am I on the right track?

A: Maybe.

Q: (L) And, sometimes it seems that alien programmed or controlled individuals do not have stories that make sense, or are consistent, because maybe there is some lack in their understanding of human culture. Am I on the right track here?

A: Sometimes is not all times.

Q: (L) Well, the guy is really HUGE and has size 17 feet... he looks like a Nephilim to me! Am I on the right track?

A: It would be more fun if he had size "35" feet!

Q: (L) Who has size 35 feet?

A: If you meet them, "give us a call!"

Q: (L) Are you joking with me? All kidding aside...

A: You need to be aware of all "guys."

Q: (L) Does PZ have anything to be afraid of?

A: What have we told you about knowledge as opposed to ignorance?!?

Q: (L) PZ wants to know what his intentions are.

A: Review answer two.

Q: (PZ) Was he paranoid about the questions we were asking a week prior to tonight?

A: What happens to those who become uncomfortable?

Q: (L) Well, they get out of the situation. So, start grilling him...

A: Not "grill." We suggest subtle approach, or grill him "rotisserie" style.

Q: (L) Tonight, it seems that everyone wants to know who or what is this El Chupacabras?

A: We were not finished with the other subject. That is weighing heavily on some minds present here. Ask, that is how one learns!!

Q: (PZ) Do I have any reason to be concerned about my actions regarding him, that I called to check on him with the police and reported him to the State Attorneys office?

A: Possibly.

Q: (PZ) Is it possible that there are 'moles' in the tiny little police department here?

A: Open.

Q: (PZ) Do I need to get a bodyguard?

A: You are straying, please review.

Q: (L) Was it a clue that if she stays "on her toes" he won't step on here with his size 17 feet?

A: No.

Q: (PZ) Pk seems to believe everything he says.

A: Ask Pk.

Q: (L) What do you think, Pk? (Pk) I think he does a little bit of double-talk, but not as much as everybody thinks.

A: That is not the issue.

Q: (L) Is the specific issue whether this guy has any alien connections...

A: No, that is not it.

Q: (PZ) Is he monitoring us?

A: Review answer two.

Q: (L) It must be the one about inquiring in subtle ways.

A: Now, ask yourself (PZ): How likely is it that anyone with a tremendous ability to supposedly create such massive amounts of income, would just "walk in the door" and offer you a partnership in an endeavor that is going to produce such riches, as the person in question has described to you? If this individual has such tremendous acumen, why would he want to share the "bounty?" Remember the old saying: if something sounds too good to be true...

Q: (L) Okay, can we ask now about El Chupacabras?

A: It is what it is.

Q: (L) It is a 'goatsucker.' Where does it come from?

A: Review transcripts re: "window fallers."

Q: (L) If it is a window faller, does it come from another density, or a lateral dimension?

A: Closer to the latter.

Q: (L) Okay, so it is like a horizontal dimension. What allowed it to enter our realm?

A: This is complex, but best described as "EM wave bursts along frequency border variation."

Q: (L) Is there some way to capture or stop this creature?

A: You do not yet completely understand all the "mechanics" of the window faller phenomenon. The physicality is entirely transitory and partially dependent upon consciousness variabilities, as well as expectations of witnesses.

Q: (L) Does the energy of the fear of the witness enable the creature to continue its existence? Does it feed on the excitement and fear, and is that what makes it manifest?

A: Close, but off a little. It is the other way around, and retro-factored by one half.

Q: (L) What do you mean by that?

A: It is mutual, rather than unilateral. Also, remember that a window falling represents a cross-energizing of realities, equally represented from each "dimension" in question. In other words, because the dimensional curtain has been "torn," half of one and half of the other contributes to the whole reality.

Q: (L) Does this mean that something from our reality is also scaring something in that other reality?

A: No, it does not "work" that way at all.

Q: (L) Is there any possibility that this mutual creature is going to turn its attention from animals to humans?

A: Ditto last answer. And review response prior to that!

Q: (L) Okay, now, there are a lot of current teachings that say that the 'dregs' of other planets are being sent to Earth to 'refine' them, so to speak, and that this is why the human race is so divided and antagonistic... that the interactions are supposed to result in annihilation of the weak and survival of the strong in both physical and spiritual terms.

A: First of all, confusion abounds here due to incorrect interpretations of the last subject discussed. Dimensions are not densities!!!! Dimensions are strictly the result of the universal consciousness as manifested in the imagination sector of thought. Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One... Cycle. So, obviously, the "chupacabras" is a manifestation of human consciousness, and, human beings are a manifestation of the Chupacabras consciousness. Get it? Now, a shocker for you: You would not exist if someone didn't "dream you up."

Q: (L) Who dreamed me up?

A: Not important just yet. You literally are the "figments" of someone's imagination, and nothing more!!!

Q: (L) You mean God dreams and brings us into existence?

A: Remember, "God" is really all existence in creation, in other words, all consciousness. This is because all existence in creation is consciousness, and vice versa.

Q: (L) So, the issues of racial superiority that are brought up in the Urantia book can be answered by 'anything is possible?'

A: Close, but remember, all there is is lessons!

Q: (L) Is it true that the 'dregs' of other planets are being sent to earth?

A: That would be subjective.

Q: (MM) I would like to know if the Cassiopaeans are familiar with the entity that was on the three dimensional level known as Paramahansa Yogananda?

A: Third density, not three dimensional. And yes, but this entity had many aliases: Thorn, Christian, Mobson Singh, etc.

Q: (MM) Where is Paramahansa now?

A: Fifth Density.

Q: (MM) Is he the Avatar? {An “avatar” is claimed to be a manifestation of a deity in bodily form on earth.}

A: That is a subjective, artificial concept of the self- styled variety.

Q: (MM) Who came up with the concept? (W) I don't know. I read it in a book somewhere. (L) So, someone said he is now an Avatar?

A: Is Debbie a "shaman," is Billy a "hero," is Oscar a "blade runner?"

Q: (L) I read Yogananda's book and it seemed that he might be a very holy person. He seemed to have very loving concepts and practices in his life. (MM) I just wanted to know where he is now. (L) Fifth density, they said. (MM) Does fifth density have anything to do with Venus?

A: That is not a proper conceptualization.

Q: (L) Well, fifth density is the contemplation and recycling 'zone.' (MM) Well, at the centers, the ashrams and shrines, people swear that he appears to them. I was curious also about the entity in my home.

A: This is a hanger-on from visit with W at her domain. It is an E.energy seeking renewal.

Q: (L) Is MM's critter an STS or STO entity?

A: Open.

Q: (L) How does it make you feel? (MM) I am tired all the time. (L) How can she get rid of it?

A: Spirit release.

Q: (MM) Was it attached to W first?

A: Yes.

Q: (MM) Is this what set off my fire alarm?

A: Energy therefrom.

{Break}

Q: (L) Sandra wants to know about her uncle who just died in January. (S) Where is he? {Sandra, herself, died a few months after this session.}

A: He is at 5th density.

Q: (S) Is he having a hard time adjusting?

A: No, but remember, there is no "time" there.

Q: (S) Many members of the family have reported having visions and dreams of him. What are these caused by?

A: Various processes.

Q: (L) I guess you have to ask about specific ones. Are any of these caused by Uncle Andrew himself visiting?

A: That is too simplified.

Q: (L) I guess you have to specify...

A: No, you don't understand. We meant that your comment was too simplified. The question is: are any of these manifestations Uncle Andrew?

Q: (S) He appeared to his oldest daughter ...

A: The concept is faulty.

Q: (L) The idea of any of them being Andrew, I guess. (S) So, the appearances are all their own expectations?

A: No, not always, but we are trying to teach.

Q: (S) Is he at peace?

A: Yes. Do you want to learn, or would you prefer to assume?

Q: (L) What are these manifestations?

A: They are 5th density thought projection energy waves.

Q: (L) So, his family are picking up these 5th density thought energy waves.

A: You are not following well.

Q: (S) So, when the family members are seeing negative things, it is just their own guilt?

A: There is no time on 5th density. All event sequences happen eternally and for an instant only at once.

Q: (L) How does that relate to the question?

A: Because you asked if he was at peace, and if he was "adjusting." Do you not see that by the "time" you realize someone is "dead," they have already, in essence, experienced their entire 5th density incarnation recycling, learning and contemplative experience in "zero time?!"

Q: (L) Sandra wants to know how many times she has been 'recycled' as a human being?

A: 84.

Q: (S) I knew it! That's why this body is breaking down in pieces! (PZ) What about me?

A: 73.

Q: (L) SZ?

A: 73.

Q: (L) PZ?

A: 65.

Q: (PZ) Have S*** {her daughter} and I known each other in another life?

A: Yes, all have and do. Number of incarnations does not predetermine schedule for graduation. And you, my dear, are too fatigued, so Good Night.

End of Session

jmihalco said:
Here is some reading about the El Chupacabra http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Chupacabra if anyone is interested..great article!!

LOL Thanks for the laugh :lol:

... University of Michigan biologist Barry O'Connor concluded that all of the 'chupacabras' were simply coyotes infected with the parasite Sarcoptes scabiei, the symptoms of which would explain most of the features of the chupacabras: they would be left with little fur, thickened skin, and rank odour. O'Connor theorized the attacks on goats occurred "because these animals are greatly weakened, they're going to have a hard time hunting. So they may be forced into attacking livestock because it's easier than running down a rabbit or a deer."

maybe its true, but I don't believe such a simple explanation, and the reason given for the attacking of goats is HILARIOUS, in its crudity.

A: Because you asked if he was at peace, and if he was "adjusting." Do you not see that by the "time" you realize someone is "dead," they have already, in essence, experienced their entire 5th density incarnation recycling, learning and contemplative experience in "zero time?!"

Man that is interesting! :lol:

Wow!!!! You hear that? "Number of incarnations does not predetermine schedule for graduation."

Exellent yay!!!

I wonder how many times im been recycled as a human being

BTW i love the sessions :3

If that is how it works, how is it that Julius Caesar is still busy contemplating in 5-D (and hopefully not being disturbed) while being there for at least 1,700 years of our "time"?

Is that an example for everything in 5-D happening eternally and only for an instant as well?

A: Third density, not three dimensional. And yes, but this entity had many aliases: Thorn, Christian, Mobson Singh, etc.

Q: (MM) Where is Paramahansa now?

A: Fifth Density.

Q: (MM) Is he the Avatar? {An “avatar” is claimed to be a manifestation of a deity in bodily form on earth.}

A: That is a subjective, artificial concept of the self- styled variety.

Q: (MM) Who came up with the concept? (W) I don't know. I read it in a book somewhere. (L) So, someone said he is now an Avatar?

A: Is Debbie a "shaman," is Billy a "hero," is Oscar a "blade runner?"

Could someone (@Approaching Infinity) tell me if "blade runner" is a allusion to the movie "Blade Runner" and if not, what is it?

Could someone (@Approaching Infinity) tell me if "blade runner" is a allusion to the movie "Blade Runner" and if not, what is it?

To add to our questioning, if we make a jump in the future, it happens that Oscar Pistorius was nicknamed the "Blade runner". Strange, isn't it ? And then, who are Debbie and Billy ? Except if blade runner has a trivial meaning that we totally miss.

If the Cs are trying to illustrate that titles are not to be taken literally then maybe they used "Blade Runner" as an example since Blade Runner was not up for the Academy Awards/ "The Oscars" in 1982 but it looks like in 1983 it was "nomminated" for Best Cinematography at the Academy Awards.

Blade Runner
Blade Runner won or received nominations for the following awards:[120]

YearAwardCategoryNomineeResult
1982British Society of CinematographersBest CinematographyJordan CronenwethNominated
Los Angeles Film Critics AssociationBest CinematographyWon
1983British Academy Film AwardsBest CinematographyWon
Best Costume DesignCharles Knode and Michael KaplanWon
Best EditingTerry RawlingsNominated
Best Film MusicVangelisNominated
Best Makeup and HairMarvin WestmoreNominated
Best Production DesignLawrence G. PaullWon
Best SoundPeter Pennell, Bud Alper, Graham V. Hartstone, and Gerry HumphreysNominated
Best Special Visual EffectsDouglas Trumbull, Richard Yuricich, and David DryerNominated
Hugo AwardBest Dramatic PresentationWon
London Film Critics' CircleSpecial Achievement AwardLawrence G. Paull, Douglas Trumbull, and Syd MeadWon
Golden Globe AwardsBest Original ScoreVangelisNominated
Academy AwardsBest Production DesignLawrence G. Paull, David Snyder, and Linda DeScennaNominated
Best Visual EffectsDouglas Trumbull, Richard Yuricich, and David DryerNominated
Saturn AwardBest DirectorRidley ScottNominated
Best Science Fiction FilmNominated
Best Special EffectsDouglas Trumbull and Richard YuricichNominated
Best Supporting ActorRutger HauerNominated
FantasportoInternational Fantasy Film AwardRidley ScottNominated
1993FantasportoInternational Fantasy Film AwardBest Film – Ridley Scott (Director's Cut)Nominated
1994Saturn AwardBest Genre Video ReleaseBlade Runner (Director's Cut)Nominated
2008Best DVD Special Edition ReleaseBlade Runner (5-Disc Ultimate Collector's Edition)Won

This one is another mystery. The names appear completely random to me as though to emphasize what the Cs had just said: "subjective, artificial concept of the self- styled variety". In other words, anybody can call themselves anything they like, it doesn't make it true.

A "blade runner" is a kind of assassin in the movie.

Re-perusing this particular reading, one part struck me: "Density means level of development as measured in terms of closeness to union with The One"

I've read expressions of this idea many times before, but this time it sparked a new train of thought for me: what this seems to imply is that a 4th-density STS being is in fact closer towards union with The One than a 3rd-density STO being. This feels strange and almost counter-intuitive, and it lead me to ponder on its further implications.

It seems my assumption has been that to have an internalized STO nature is to be closer in union with The One, but it seems that this is not necessarily the case. It does appear that at some point further along the line of evolution, the STS path reaches a "dead end" of some sort - but from where we stand in 3rd density, we could actually legitimately progress closer towards union with The One by following the STS path.

This just makes me realize that my conceptualization of these terms may be way off... well what exactly IS union with The One? My instinctive feeling is that this union is to perceive (in ever-greater degrees) whatever we see as "other" as a part of one's self - to care for that "other" in the same manner that we care for ourselves. But that is clearly not the case, I see now that I have been conflating the concepts of FRV and density.

I suppose this just illustrates that to be closer in union with The One is more closely related to our perception of reality, in the sense that the C's have often said that they see reality as it truly is.

These are probably observations that you guys have already had, but I just felt inclined to share. Thanks for your time.

what this seems to imply is that a 4th-density STS being is in fact closer towards union with The One than a 3rd-density STO being. This feels strange and almost counter-intuitive, and it lead me to ponder on its further implications.
Interesting observation, thanks... The key word would be union, I think, and our understanding of the meaning of it. If union equals awareness of connectedness or cognizance of relationship - that would remove the bias that STO must necessarily be closer to union with One than STS - cuz, well, that's how we like to fancy ourselves! Once again, it is about knowledge. And it strips away the "I'm special and better because I am on the STO path" thing which is probably an STS hallmark anyway! Ahh, such a tangled web...

Back
Top Bottom