Session 3 January 2009

phoenix695 said:
Why should I discose info about myself and put myself in any sort of danger. The principal of an open forum is expression
anonymously. If you don't agree with that, I can't help it. Why would you check those statistics in the first place ? Nosy like the government ? I am familiar with the wave series and a lot of the messages from the C's. I have followed for about 5 years on and off time permitting. Please leave it at that.
PepperFritz said:
Hello Phoenix695:

Seeing as this is your first post, perhaps you could post a little introduction in the Newbies section -- telling us a little bit about yourself, what brought you to this forum, how long you've been reading it, whether you've read any of Laura's work yet, etc....

:)

If you re read what Pepper said, you'll see she hasn't asked you for detailed information. Have you read any of the introductions in the Newbies thread? If not, when/if you do (since that is up to you) you'll find folks don't have to give any details they are not willing to share.

[quote author=phoenix695 ]Why should I discose info about myself and put myself in any sort of danger...
If you don't agree with that...
Nosy like the government ? [/quote]

You may have unwittingly disclosed important info about yourself already.

Phoenix, the remark was addressed to an individual with a rare blood type and the intention WAS the blood type. Note also that there are deletions from the session for the sake of privacy. Those deletions went into the matter in some more detail. You were not present, I was.

Over and over and over again I have to tell people that the context of the Cs message is equally important to the messages. And no, they are NOT meant for "all humanity" only insofar as I find parts of them that may help others and share them WITH context. As the Cs have repeatedly said, this is a personal interaction with me and the receiver is as important as the sender, what I choose to do with it is my choice.

Thus far, I have chosen to share all I can, but I no longer share everything and I made the decision to share the transcripts only in this forum so that the context can be explained as necessary.

OK, Whatever !!!!! I was hoping the info was for the betterment of all !!!! I seem to have been mistaken :(
I should never have ask anything and just kept up reading when I had time. Excussssse ME !
Laura said:
Phoenix, the remark was addressed to an individual with a rare blood type and the intention WAS the blood type. Note also that there are deletions from the session for the sake of privacy. Those deletions went into the matter in some more detail. You were not present, I was.

Over and over and over again I have to tell people that the context of the Cs message is equally important to the messages. And no, they are NOT meant for "all humanity" only insofar as I find parts of them that may help others and share them WITH context. As the Cs have repeatedly said, this is a personal interaction with me and the receiver is as important as the sender, what I choose to do with it is my choice.

Thus far, I have chosen to share all I can, but I no longer share everything and I made the decision to share the transcripts only in this forum so that the context can be explained as necessary.

phoenix695 said:
OK, Whatever !!!!! I was hoping the info was for the betterment of all !!!! I seem to have been mistaken  :(
I should never have ask anything and just kept up reading when I had time. Excussssse ME !

Hi phoenix695 - it's rather difficult to tell whether or not you're joking with this rather bizarre post.  I'm hoping you're joking, since if this post (and some of your other posts) is serious, it evidences extreme reactivity which is neither helpful nor encouraged.  In short, I'm wondering if you're serious and if so, why you are reacting the way your are to simple clarification?

On another topic, blood type O people do need high quality meat protein, according to Dr. Peter A'damo http://www.dadamo.com/ so it might be something you'd like to look into.

Thank You !!! I finally got a reply to my original question. Damn. I'm glad we're all not Cats. My anus would be sore from all the sniffing. It wasn't bizarre, My question was simple. As am I. An easy going person who abhors all the sniffing. It just struck me
from the original post about taking the extra protein, as it is something I have always needed to keep on an even keel. For me, If I don't take in the needed protein I doze off almost anywhere or in the middle of about anything. Driving included. So you can see how important this is to me. I will check out the site of Dr. Peter A'adomo.
Thank You again for your really human and decent reply,
Bill
P.S. It appears to me there is a pecking order on a lot of sites like this one ( a very human/animal thing ). Why can't you just accept a person as they are. I mean jeezzz for all you know the Cassiopeia's could be Jinns playing with all our heads. At least we are human and real people. I hope anyway !!!
anart said:
phoenix695 said:
OK, Whatever !!!!! I was hoping the info was for the betterment of all !!!! I seem to have been mistaken :(

Hi phoenix695 - it's rather difficult to tell whether or not you're joking with this rather bizarre post. I'm hoping you're joking, since if this post (and some of your other posts) is serious, it evidences extreme reactivity which is neither helpful nor encouraged. In short, I'm wondering if you're serious and if so, why you are reacting the way your are to simple clarification?

On another topic, blood type O people do need high quality meat protein, according to Dr. Peter A'damo http://www.dadamo.com/ so it might be something you'd like to look into.

Phoenix695, perhaps you will enjoy yourself better on a forum where such behavior and commentary is accepted as "normal". Sayonara.

Hope it's ok if I go back to the topic of silk...

Laura said:
Session Date: January 3rd 2009

A: Consider a "Faraday cage" for ___ until she is stronger.

Q: (___) They're gonna put me in a cage! Aah!! (L) Where the heck would we get one? (Ark) No, that's impossible. (J) You can build one! (L) Well, they put it in quotes, so they must have meant something special. (S) Drape silk around her bed. (Ark) Yes, because Faraday cage to prevent from microwaves would have such tiny little openings that there would be no air to breathe...

A: Scottie has the right idea.

Q: (L) What did Scottie say? (S) I was saying that if she's going to be in her bed, instead of mosquito netting, you have a silk netting. (Ark) No! A suit of armor like the warriors in the old times used. (L) I don't think that's very practical, dear. (laughter) (Ark) Silk is a Faraday cage. (S) Why silk? Why silk protects against these things is totally bizarre to me. (Ark) Well, it's made by animals. (L) It's made by caterpillars.

A: Mulberry.

So, I'd like to find out what it is about silk that could possibly make it able to shield against microwaves.

I found a paper on the structure of silk - comparing the structure of silk made by worms that eat Oak leaves and worms that eat Mulberry leaves. And since the C's mentioned mulberry as being important, this paper may hold some useful information.

_http://pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/ja01619a066?cookieSet=1

Shroeder said:
Comparison of the Amino Acid Composition of
the Silk Fibroins.-That the two fibroins differ
very appreciably in composition is evident from
mere inspection of Fig. 1 in which the zones of
aspartic acid, threonine, valine, tryptophan, histidine,
lysine and arginine show marked dissirnilarity
in size. Graphical representation in Fig. 2
demonstrates the difference in an even more
striking way. In summary, relative to BSF,
TSF contains about 4O% more alanine, three times
as much aspartic acid, and five times as much
arginine, histidine and tryptophan ; about 55%
as much glycine, 35% as much lysine, 25% as
much valine, 10% as much threonine, and no cystine;
about equal amounts of serine, tyrosine,
glutamic acid, isoleucine, leucine, phenylalanine,
proline and ammonia. Both contain little or no
methionine.
Despite the very marked differences in amino
acid composition, the four amino acids, glycine,
alanine, serine and tyrosine, make up almost
exactly 90% of the residues in both proteins.
The residue percentage of serine and tyrosine is the
same in both but the residue percentage of glycine
and alanine is almost completely reversed in one as
compared to the other
; this is the major variation.

This bolded part seems to be the major structural difference between the two.

Looking at the graph, it seems that the Mulberry silk has more glycine than alanine. Glycine has an interesting role as an inhibitory neurotransmitter which implies that it has a role in some way with the production of an electric current. Of course this is internal and based on cell to cell interactions.

More interestingly...

wikipedia said:
The high proportion (50%) of glycine, which is small, allows tight packing and the fibers are strong and resistant to stretching. The tensile strength is due to covalent peptide bonds. Since the protein forms a Beta sheet, when stretched the force is applied to these strong bonds and they do not break.

It seems glycine is what allows it to create such a tiny mesh. So higher glycine content = smaller mesh hole size. Mulberry silk has a higher glycine content.

wikipedia said:
A Faraday cage or Faraday shield is an enclosure formed by conducting material, or by a mesh of such material. Such an enclosure blocks out external static electrical fields.

The mesh hole size is related to which wavelengths can be blocked. The smaller the hole size the shorter the blocked wavelength.

The problem is... silk is an insulator and you need a conducting material to make a faraday cage... :huh:

And there is also this...
The work of Roche, Michel and Bozzi-Tichadou
(Table I, footnote nl) suggests that the composition
of the silk fibroin of Boinbyx mori may depend upon
the exact geographical source of the silk

On a side note: I've recently noticed that an organic shop has suddenly started selling dried mulberries.
I started to wonder whether the mulberry in itself has special properties that are not only useful
for the silk but also for the human body? Some little things I've found:

from:_http://taoism.about.com/od/herbsthattonifytheblood/g/Sang_Shen.htm
Definition:
Sang Shen (mulberry fruit bud) belongs to category of herbs that supplement/tonify, and the sub-category of herbs that tonify blood.

Taste: sweet
Temperature: cold
Channels Entered: Heart, Liver, Kidney

Actions:
(1) Gently tonifies and cools the blood and enriches the yin.
(2) Moistens the intestines.

Also Known As:
Common Name: Mulberry Fruit Bud
Pharmaceutical: Fructus Mori Albae
Botanical: Morus

from:_http://www.ayushveda.com/magazine/benefits-of-mulberry/

Most of us have never even heard of mulberry which is sad, because the health benefits of consuming the fruit are numerous.

When you are healthy, eating mulberry can prevent liver cancer, calm frayed nerves, cure hypertension, relieve constipation, treat abdominal distention, and strengthen your liver and kidney. Just eating a small amount of mulberries every single day will improve your appetite and make it easier to digest food.

Reverse the Effects of Alcohol

You will be extremely happy to have a bottle of mulberry juice stashed in your refrigerator when you have consumed too much alcohol. Mulberry juice actually speeds up the way your body digests the alcohol. After drinking mulberry juice you won’t be tipsy as long and your hangover won’t be nearly as severe.

Mulberry Juice for post surgery.

More and more doctors are starting to subscribe mulberry juice after a patient has been through a surgery. The enzymes in the mulberry fruit actually speed up the healing process, decrease the amount of swelling, aid recovery after childbirth, and help prevent infection.

People who are dizzy, having a difficult time sleeping, pallor, and have anemia have noticed that eating one or two servings of mulberries has actually cured their health problems.

Relieve Eyestrain

If your job puts a great deal of strain on your eyes you should start to supplement your diet with a glass of all natural mulberry juice. The vitamin A in the mulberry juice will not only relieve the effects of eye strain but will also strengthen your eyes and help save your vision.

Prevent Dehydration

Are you prone to bouts of dehydration? Mixing just ten grams of mulberry juice with an eight ounce glass of water will help your body manage its body fluids. While relieving your dehydration problems, the mulberry juice will also improve your body’s ability to resist disease and improve your gastric juice secretion.

Topical Benefits

Did you know that mulberries can actually make you look younger, or at least make your hair appear younger? Every morning you should pour a small amount of mulberry juice over your hair. Massage the juice into your scalp. The juice will darken your gray hairs and encourage it to grow.

These are some benefits indeed.
However, I keep wondering whether there might be something else about the mulberry that's not yet been discovered.

Thank you essence and combsbt.

This is some good research and both posts have a lot of really good information. I was able to learn a lot about mulberries from this. From the quote referenced by combsbt from the C's, I think he may be on to something here. I grew up in a area where mulberry trees were pretty common, and consumed a lot of these berries for years in cobblers. I always enjoyed eating them, but had zero clue that they could be so beneficial to the body in so many ways.

Concerning the silk side of this, I would like to find more info. This has raised my level of thinking on whether or not this does in fact make a difference concerning the protective qualities of silk. I am not a scientist at all, but I wonder if it makes a difference when it comes to the blocking effects. Since silk is a insulator, it would seem to me that it would block all electrical energy, or electrical based forms of waves, from passing through with either type of silk. I think this is how it would tie in with being an alternative to a Faraday cage (OSIT).

Concerning the statement of 'Mulberry' from the C's, I wonder if this was just a reference from them to give focus on why silk was so important, and not meant to lead us away from any silk that was not created from other natural sources. I don't have the answer either, but just trying to understand myself here.

When it comes to the tightness of the weave or fabric, it could make a difference when dealing with other types or sources of waves as well, such as sound waves, pressure waves and the like. I need to do more searching on this, as I am not sure what this could entail, when it comes to sources that might be available to the PTB and 4D concerning these other wave types as sources of attack or control.

Quote from combsbt
The mesh hole size is related to which wavelengths can be blocked. The smaller the hole size the shorter the blocked wavelength.

The problem is... silk is an insulator and you need a conducting material to make a faraday cage...

I may be missing something here, and look forward to what others have to say on these subjects.

Thanks again, both of you,

gwb

[Apologies, if this is off topic?]

Since mulberries are mentioned, why am I
reminded of this old song:
==========================
Here we go ‘round the mulberry bush
The mulberry bush, the mulberry bush
Here we go ‘round the mulberry bush
So early in the morning

This is the way we wash our face
Wash our face, wash our face
This is the way we wash our face
So early in the morning

This is the way we comb our hair
Comb our hair, comb our hair
This is the way we comb our hair
So early in the morning

This is the way we brush our teeth
Brush our teeth, brush our teeth
This is the way we brush our teeth
So early in the morning

This is the way we put on our clothes
Put on our clothes, put on our clothes
This is the way we put on our clothes
So early in the morning…

[Edit:]

Please see:
See: _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Here_We_Go_%27Round_the_Mulberry_Bush

Is it me, or am I seeing weird coincidences associated with the Mulberry bush?

I see some interesting things in the entire page but the following for some
reason or another grabbed my attention:

+ T.S.Elliot link: "The Hollow Men"
+ Link to: "Ring Around The Rosie" (was this song mentioned by the C's or in the forum?)
[/Edit]

another interesting fact about mulberries (white ones in particular)

from wiki:

The White Mulberry is scientifically notable for the rapid plant movement of the pollen release from its catkins. The flowers fire pollen into the air by rapidly (25 µs) releasing stored elastic energy in the stamens. The resulting movement is in excess of half the speed of sound, making it the fastest known movement in the plant kingdom.[4]

It is the food plant of the Silkworm.

Found another one on mulberries' properties and general info:

_http://naturalactives.com/mulberries-anti-ageing-superfood/

Mulberries the latest ’superfruit’Mulberries are the latest in a fairly long line of fruit berries to be given ’superfood’ status.

The famous subject of a children’s nursery rhyme and the favoured diet of the silkworm - mulberries are not very well known as a domestic fruit. In appearance they most resemble loganberries or raspberries but mulberry fruit rival and even outperform cranberries, blueberries, blackberries and raspberries when it comes to phytoactive ingredients.

The mulberry’s levels of antioxidants are 79% higher than blueberries and 24% more than those found in cranberries. Not only that but mulberries are packed full of vitamins and fibre and contain high levels of resveratrol - the antioxidant super hero which is the focus of so much scientific interest across a wide range of disciplines.

It is the high level of antioxidants in mulberries that make them an excellent weapon in the fight against infection. A recent report in the Journal of Infectious Diseases concluded that resveratrol decreased the reproduction of the influenza virus. In other studies links are also being made between high levels of antioxidants in the diet and protection from some of the most distressing diseases of our age - chronic diseases like Alzheimers, many forms of cancer and Parkinsons

“Drinking a glass of mulberry juice every day will help boost antioxidant levels in the body which is thought to help prevent or reduce cell damage caused by oxidation….Mulberries really are the next generation of superfruits.” Anita Bean BSc R.Nutr.

Botanically the fruit is not a berry but a collective fruit, in appearance like a swollen loganberry. When the flowers are pollinated, they and their fleshy bases begin to swell. Ultimately they become completely altered in texture and colour - becoming succulent, fat and full of juice.

There are many species of the genus Morus of which around 10-15 are generally accepted. Of these the most cultivated are: the white mulberry (Morus alba); black mulberry (Morus nigra) and the American mulberry or red mulberry (Morus rubra).

Morus alba or white mulberry was introduced into England and France in the 17th century for silk worm cultivation and it is the white mulberry which is the subject of Van Gogh’s wonderful 1889 painting - completed between bouts of mental illness during his self-imposed stay in the Saint Remy Asylum. [u can see the painting if u go to the link, don't know how to get the pic here]

Interestingly enough the colour of the mulberry fruit does not identify the mulberry species. White mulberries, for example, can produce white, lavender or black fruit and red mulberry fruits are usually a very deep red - almost black.

White mulberry fruits are generally sweet but the juice is often lacking in needed tartness. The best flavoured and most juicy of the mulberry fruits is the black mulberry which have a lovely balance of sweetness and tartness and make the best pressed juices. The refreshing underlying tartness is something like a sweet grapefruit.

“As for the mulberry trees…I painted one, when its dense foliage was a magnificent yellow colour against a very blue sky, on a white stony field with the sunshine from behind.” Vincent Van Gogh, Saint Remy Asylum, October 1889

Mulberry fruit in juice form are starting to make an appearance in good supermarkets in the UK as the focus on their health enhancing qualities increases. Consumer awareness is still quite limited - even though the fruit has such a long history of cultivation in North Europe.

With intense interest on the natural world as a source of anti ageing and protective ingredients - that may be about to change.

I have found more.. although I'm not sure whether it's not more appropriate to put into a new thread??

More detailed info on mulberries as medicinal agent:
_http://www.itmonline.org/arts/morus.htm
Traditionally, mulberry fruit has been used as a medicinal agent to nourish the yin and blood, benefit the kidneys, and treat weakness, fatigue, anemia, and premature graying of hair. It is also used utilized to treat urinary incontinence, tinnitus, dizziness, and constipation in the elderly and the anemic.
As a result of working with the fresh fruits to yield a juice product, the constituents have been analyzed. The main content of fresh, ripe mulberry fruit is:
Water: 85-88%
Carbohydrate (sugars, mainly glucose and fructose, producing the sweet taste): 7.8-9.2%
Protein: 0.4-1.5%
Fat (mainly fatty acids, such as linoleic, stearic, and oleic acids in the seeds): 0.4-0.5%
Free acids (mainly malic acid, producing the sour taste): 1.1-1.9%
Fiber: 0.9-1.4%
Minerals: 0.7-0.9%
Mulberry is a kind of nourishing tonic medicine that can broadly be used to cure some debility symptoms when used with other restoratives. The person who has symptoms such as anemia, dizziness, or low libido, can take a tonic to build up health with mulberry. An electuary, made from a prescription of mulberry with medlar, ligustrum, and schizandra, can nourish and enrich the blood; the wine made by immersing the mulberry in rice wine or grape wine, is a medicament for weakness after diseases that can also be used to tonify masculine vitality and benefit overall vitality.
Mulberry can nourish and promote production of body fluid. The person who has body fluid deficiency often feels their mouth parched and tongue scorched. When mulberry is ripe in the summer, a person can take one ounce every day. This product has a faint scent and sweet taste, suitable for people of all ages. Brew water to take the dry fruit, using 10 grams each time. The person who has dry eyes and uses their eyes a lot during work can drink mulberry juice, which can nourish the body fluid and strengthen sight.

Mulberry contains plentiful nutritious elements, such as minerals and vitamins; it can cure chronic diseases of the digestive tract, promote gastric juice secretion, strengthen the ability for digesting and assimilating, improve the appetite, and eliminate abdominal distention and constipation. Mulberry is suitable also for chronic gastritis and chronic hepatitis.

Mulberry has the function of nourishing blood. If the person who has anemia, pallor, dizziness, insomnia, and heart-palpitations regularly takes mulberry juice, they will experience good effects. Women who have the above symptoms after childbirth, or anyone after a long-time sickness or after a major operation, can take mulberry frequently as a restorative. Compounding with other herbs to make Wuchang, mulberry is combined with tang-kuei, ligustrum, and rehmannia. A prescription or compound such as Wuchang can nourish blood, blacken hair, and help grow hair. Those who experience premature aging, such as graying hair and impotence, can take mulberry often. The pill, electuary, and wine all have high efficacy. The effect will be better for blackening hair and beautifying when it is combined with tang-kuei, ho-shou-wu, and drynaria. The mulberry juice can also be applied topically to the head to promote healthy hair growth.

Though not studied intensively, mulberry fruits appear to contain one main class of non-nutrient active constituents, which are the anthocyanins. In particular, it is known to contain cyanin (the structure presented here), which contributes the red pigment that gives the fruit a red to purple color. The content in ripe fruits is about 0.2%; an ounce of fruit would provide about 60 mg anthocyanins. The dried fruits are used in doses of 9-15 grams per day in decoction, and this can yield about 90-150 mg of anthocyanins. In Chinese diets, this component may have been low, in which case, such herbal supplements (decoctions or juices) can be an important source.

Studies with anthocyanins in laboratory animals suggest antioxidant activity as a dominant feature, but also cardiovascular protection, immune enhancement, antiviral activity, and stress reduction as potential health benefits.

Some info about anthocyanins, there are more details on the linked website.
_http://www.newhope.com/nutritionsciencenews/nsn_backs/Dec_01/antho.cfm

Eaten in large amounts by primitive humans, anthocyanins are antioxidant flavonoids that protect many body systems.
Anthocyanins are the active component in several herbal folk medicines such as bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus), which was used in the 12th century to induce menstruation and during World War II to improve British pilots' night vision. Scientists are now discovering how such anthocyanins work and are beginning to appreciate their health benefits.
Anthocyanins, a flavonoid category, were found in one study to have the strongest antioxidizing power of 150 flavonoids.1 (Approximately 4,000 different flavonoids have been identified.)
Cyanidins, found in most fruit sources of anthocyanins, have been found to "function as a potent antioxidant in vivo" in recent Japanese animal studies.4 In other animal studies, cyanidins protected cell membrane lipids from oxidation by a variety of harmful substances.5 Additional animal studies confirm that cyanidin is four times more powerful an antioxidant than vitamin E.6 The anthocyanin pelargonidin protects the amino acid tyrosine from the highly reactive oxidant peroxynitrite.7 Eggplant contains a derivative of the anthocyanidin delphinidin called nasunin, which interferes with the dangerous hydroxyl radical-generating system—a major source of oxidants in the body.8
Studies show anthocyanins' positive influences on a variety of health conditions. One reason is their anti-inflammatory properties, which affect collagen and the nervous system. Their ability to protect both large and small blood vessels from oxidative damage derives from a range of effects, including mitigating microvessel damage from high blood-sugar levels that cause complications in diabetics. By the same token, diabetic retinopathy, which damages eyesight, is caused by leaking, damaged capillaries.
Anthocyanins may have other potential benefits for humans. In the laboratory, they have been found to inhibit some human tumor cells. Cyanidin and delphinidin inhibit epidermal growth factor receptor in cancer cells, while malvidin is less effective
Anthocyanins have received less attention than other flavonoids, despite their far-reaching effects. Because berries were such a large part of early diets, our ancestors probably ate far more anthocyanins than we do. Some researchers feel that, by comparison, we are deficient in anthocyanins. When people become aware of the antioxidant power of these compounds, perhaps we can remedy that deficiency

For nutritional data, you can have a look here:
_http://www.nutritiondata.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/1961/2
This food is low in Sodium, and very low in Saturated Fat and Cholesterol. It is also a good source of Dietary Fiber, Riboflavin, Magnesium and Potassium, and a very good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Iron.

Iconoclast said:
another interesting fact about mulberries (white ones in particular)

from wiki:

The White Mulberry is scientifically notable for the rapid plant movement of the pollen release from its catkins. The flowers fire pollen into the air by rapidly (25 µs) releasing stored elastic energy in the stamens. The resulting movement is in excess of half the speed of sound, making it the fastest known movement in the plant kingdom.[4]

This sounds interesting indeed! Maybe this could be a clue to something?

gwb said:
Since silk is a insulator, it would seem to me that it would block all electrical energy, or electrical based forms of waves, from passing through with either type of silk. I think this is how it would tie in with being an alternative to a Faraday cage (OSIT).

Hi gwb,

From what I understand a material might not conduct electricity (like paper or stone) though EM waves might go through it.

That's why for example we manage to get GSM signals within our houses though they are totally enclosed with non electricity conductive equipments (walls, windows and doors).

So electricity insulation and EM insulation are not exactly the same thing though silk might be a material which exhibits those two insulation properties.

OSIT :huh:

Back
Top Bottom