Session 3 September 2008

Well, before relying on the FDA for anything, you might want to read the following and consider that, along with other reports that have come out in the past few years, this is just the tip of the iceberg!

FDA Scientists Accuse Agency of Corruption, Intimidation
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/178929-FDA-Scientists-Accuse-Agency-of-Corruption-Intimidation

A group of nine FDA scientists has sent letters to top politicians, accusing
agency managers of intimidating and coercing scientists into changing or
suppressing scientific data. In October, the scientists sent a letter to the
House Energy and Commerce Committee. In early January, they sent another to
then-president-elect Barack Obama.

The medical device review process, in particular, has been "corrupted and
distorted by current FDA managers, thereby placing the American people at
risk," the letter to Obama reads.

For example, the FDA continues to approve the use of certain mammography
computer-aided detection devices for breast cancer screening, over repeated
objections from agency doctors and scientists that there is no clinical
evidence that the devices work as advertised.

According to the scientists, FDA employees are regularly pressured to
conform to their managers' agendas for medical devices, and are discouraged
from raising safety concerns that management does not want to hear. The most
recent letter alleges that employees who fail to follow the party line are
often threatened with disciplinary action.

"There is an atmosphere at FDA in which the honest employee fears the
dishonest employee," the second letter says.

The letter writers say that although they have complained directly to FDA
Commissioner Andrew von Eschenbach and Assistant Commissioner for
Accountability and Integrity Bill McConagha, many of the most delinquent
managers have since been promoted or otherwise rewarded. No one has been
disciplined.

The nine scientists have called for a fundamental restructuring of the
process for evaluating and approving medical devices, and for increased
protection for government whistleblowers.

The FDA has come under increasing criticism in recent years, with both
Democrats and Republicans accusing it of suppressing its scientists' safety
data in order to approve products for the benefit of industry. Leaders of
the House Energy and Commerce Committee have written to von Eschenbach,
saying that the scientists' letter provided "compelling evidence of serious
wrongdoing."

[quote author=psyche]That looks like the only thing that researchers in general (including Mercola) and the researchers of the Marshall protocol seem to agree upon.[/quote]

After rereading your post (#162) it's easy to see that's what you meant; the apology should be mine.

[quote author=Laura]Well, before relying on the FDA for anything, you might want to read the following and consider that, along with other reports that have come out in the past few years, this is just the tip of the iceberg![/quote]

Point well taken. I've been restricting the corruption of the FDA to the compliance wing, probably due to the admiration I have for scientific research in general.

All my efforts to resist posting too quickly sometimes comes to nought.

Bernhard wrote: << Interesting to note that the C's talked about the "point of no return" at the September session as well. >>

About destruction of the U.S., we certainly have "increasing inner turmoil" covered, but I keep wondering about "hatred of the world towards Germany." We know that popularity of the US has plummeted worldwide. Now, it seems they're telling us on the TV and print news every day that the US is being blamed and resented for causing the economic blow-up. There must be a reason for reporting this so bluntly. So, I wonder if this will be the source of the "hatred." Perhaps something at the G20 summit will go awry. They're supposed to be setting up this "global governance" institution with the power to overrule sovereignty (_http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7978406.stm). Maybe there will be too much resistance from the U.S. (not necessarily from Obama but from the people)? Maybe the hatred will be brought on by the real collapse later, when a critical mass of people starts suffering.

Obama finds world blames U.S.
_http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/04/02/rollins.trip/index.html

PopHistorian said:
About destruction of the U.S., we certainly have "increasing inner turmoil" covered, but I keep wondering about "hatred of the world towards Germany." We know that popularity of the US has plummeted worldwide. Now, it seems they're telling us on the TV and print news every day that the US is being blamed and resented for causing the economic blow-up. There must be a reason for reporting this so bluntly. So, I wonder if this will be the source of the "hatred." Perhaps something at the G20 summit will go awry. They're supposed to be setting up this "global governance" institution with the power to overrule sovereignty (_http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7978406.stm). Maybe there will be too much resistance from the U.S. (not necessarily from Obama but from the people)? Maybe the hatred will be brought on by the real collapse later, when a critical mass of people starts suffering.

It may very well be as you suggest--OR, what if the 9/11 fraud does indeed become officially known, as the C's said would happen. Can you imagine the global
outrage that will provoke?!!!

I don't know about the rest of you, but every day when I read and contemplate all the many scams that are/and have been pulled on the American public and the world, it's so hard not to be filled with rage and despair! And now that I have found Sott and the Cassiopaean group, I know that these emotions only serve to further feed the instigators of all this misery!! What to do? What to do! Well, I have a thought that I would like to put forth--even, if as the C's have stated, it's already too late to save the US from destruction--I do feel that the people of this earth have the right to know what's really going on. And since 96% of the world's media is controlled by just 6 Jewish companies, how is that going to happen? Well, here's my idea, which could also serve to raise funds for Sott/Cassiopaea--

T-shirts and bumper stickers that say: WAKE UP SHEEPLE! Sott.net

I'd like to see this on billboards, too, but don't know how likely that could happen. I'm thinking these tactics worked well for Moveon.org. Is there any likelihood this group could be enlisted if they are indeed legit? I've almost come to the conclusion that they may be Cointelpro, they are so invested in the Obama myth and actively promoting it to their members. Also, one more input--I didn't find Gaylon Ross's name in the search apparatus, but it would seem he is a credible source/author with plenty to reveal (_http://www.4rie.com/). Under the Articles of War Crimes, Failure to protect the Economic Well Being of this Nation, of his website, is this:

"Under Jimmy Carter the admitted debt was $930 billion, then $2.6 trillion under Ronald Reagan, $4 trillion under G.H.W. Bush, $5.6 trillion under Bill Clinton, and the G.W. Bush Administration openly admits that the Federal Debt is now 9,137,339,617,420 (as of November 27, 2007). Recent expert testimony before Congress said that it would take an immediate injection of $100 trillion to put the country on a "sustainable course." This is hidden from the public because the Federal Government is keeping two sets of financial books. Our great-great-great-great grandchildren will not be able to pay off this enormous debt."

Did you get that people--over $9 trillion!!! And Moveon.org thinks we are actually going to get all those beneficial programs Obama said he'd fight for! Talk about wishful thinking!! As to who is Robert Gaylon Ross (from his website):

"Born in Big Lake, Texas, he holds a BS degree in Industrial Engineering from Texas A & M University. While active in engineering, he was a licensed Professional Engineer in the State of Texas, and a National Certified Manufacturing Engineer. After graduation, he accepted a commission as a 2nd Lieutenant (later promoted to 1st Lt.) in the Army Security Agency (ASA), a branch of the National Security Agency (NSA), which is a big brother to the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). Military training was in the field of cryptoanalysis (the breaking of codes), and served as a Company Commander with an Intelligence Unit on the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ) in the Chorwan valley of South Korea, from 1956 to 1957 (after the fighting had ceased).

Upon leaving active duty, began his professional career in the petroleum industry. Served as an Industrial Engineer for ten years until being promoted into management, and was a manufacturing Plant Manager for over ten years.The past seventeen years he served as an International Management Consultant, working in the US, Japan, Mexico, Canada, England, and Iran.

After completing the manuscript to the first book, Who's Who of the Elite, he contacted a number of publishers to ascertain their interest in this material. They all declined because of the subject matter, so he formed his own publishing company, RIE, and published this first of fourteen books in progress. The author has devoted the rest of his life to exposing the real truth about those evil ones in this world who would like to make us all their slaves."

You can also view interviews with him at The Freeman Perspective (_http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4614236626110936662) and Alex Jones (_http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2627291467605375185)--Mr. Ross names names!!

Well, that's my idea--I'm thinking it amounts to profuse numbers of butterfly wings flapping madly! Even if it doesn't stop the inevitable destruction, at least it may serve to expose the ones responsible for the destruction! :evil:

I await your comments! :rolleyes:

About the destruction of the US

There is something related to STS and STO that is very often at the center of american official speechs, and once again, Pt Obama used it during he's french trip : « we have to make a better world ». It sounds like a mission, in some way.

The right for the search of hapiness – which is in the American Constitution, is probably the core of this idea. It seems to me that there is a misunderstanding (or more probably, a perversion) of what is a right, and what is a duty.(and what is a truth and what is a lie).

For a very long time, American policy has just been imposing it's own views to the world, (for it's own and only interest, we must admit) and doing this, it denied to others the right for the search of hapiness the way they want.

As a result of that, Us cannot obviously make a better world, just a worst one.

How does a body protect itself from a cancer ? It creates a tumor. And how does the world is going to protect itself from the US : it is going to create a tumor of it.

The cancer that US represents is now a danger for the whole world, for the economy, for the health of the planet, for the survival of vegetal species, animals and humans. It is no more only a question beetween humans. In declaring a global war to life, the US made this tumorisation of the problem a need common to a lot of living species. I think that's it and that's why we are no longer in a time for speech.

In that way, I don't think it's only the destruction of the US, but also of all the metastatses it developped everywhere.

I am not sure if anyone has heard of the so-called concentration camps that the US governement (FEMA) has been building throughout the country. Could C's have referred to these as the destruction of the US? I personally have not seen in person any of these specific sites that have been designated for such purpose but there are a few individuals who have taken numerous pictures of the sites and posted them on the internet. These individuals also referred to coffins being piled up at these site, or plastic containers that look like coffins.

Has anyone of you heard of this situation that seems to be brewing in the US? If it is true that FEMA is not up to no good once again and is planning a sinister plot against its own people, then i think that Canada, where I live, would not be any different. History may once again repeat itself.

Mona said:
I am not sure if anyone has heard of the so-called concentration camps that the US governement (FEMA) has been building throughout the country. Could C's have referred to these as the destruction of the US? I personally have not seen in person any of these specific sites that have been designated for such purpose but there are a few individuals who have taken numerous pictures of the sites and posted them on the internet. These individuals also referred to coffins being piled up at these site, or plastic containers that look like coffins.

Has anyone of you heard of this situation that seems to be brewing in the US? If it is true that FEMA is not up to no good once again and is planning a sinister plot against its own people, then i think that Canada, where I live, would not be any different. History may once again repeat itself.

It has been discussed a few times on the forum - one instance is here - http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=8242.msg58961#msg58961 - (the search function is your friend!)

Thanks for the Info, Anart. I just sent a message to Puck as I would like to find out if there are any specific locations that are being used for the same purpose in Canada.

JEEP said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but every day when I read and contemplate all the many scams that are/and have been pulled on the American public and the world, it's so hard not to be filled with rage and despair! And now that I have found Sott and the Cassiopaean group, I know that these emotions only serve to further feed the instigators of all this misery!! What to do? What to do! Well, I have a thought that I would like to put forth--even, if as the C's have stated, it's already too late to save the US from destruction--I do feel that the people of this earth have the right to know what's really going on. And since 96% of the world's media is controlled by just 6 Jewish companies, how is that going to happen? Well, here's my idea, which could also serve to raise funds for Sott/Cassiopaea--

T-shirts and bumper stickers that say: WAKE UP SHEEPLE! Sott.net

I like it.

JEEP said:
I'd like to see this on billboards, too, but don't know how likely that could happen.

And graffiti artistry...

JEEP said:
I'm thinking these tactics worked well for Moveon.org. Is there any likelihood this group could be enlisted if they are indeed legit?

Well, they may have started out legit - and may even still have some sincerity - I just don't see them really doing any serious thinking about the state of the world nor having much awareness of history. Of course, they may have and may just be trying to target the average Joe who knows little, but is still outraged by that little. They seem to be sort of "in the dark" about a lot of things.

But they sure do manage to raise a LOT of money!

JEEP said:
I've almost come to the conclusion that they may be Cointelpro, they are so invested in the Obama myth and actively promoting it to their members.

Yeah, that's one big black mark against them. Another is that they really do not understand pathology in politics and that they are taking people's money for a basically useless "show".

JEEP said:
Also, one more input--I didn't find Gaylon Ross's name in the search apparatus, but it would seem he is a credible source/author with plenty to reveal (_http://www.4rie.com/). Under the Articles of War Crimes, <snip>

I'll check him out.

JEEP said:
Well, that's my idea--I'm thinking it amounts to profuse numbers of butterfly wings flapping madly! Even if it doesn't stop the inevitable destruction, at least it may serve to expose the ones responsible for the destruction! :evil:

I await your comments! :rolleyes:

Like I said, I like it. Remember the scenes in the movie "V for Vendetta" where people were spray-painting "V" everywhere? Well, that is a kind of social proof. The Sheeple can't do anything unless they think there is a consensus. That's how pathologicals control us - make us think that their ideas are the ideas of the majority, when they are not. But, it is easy to do when you control the media. So the big issue is how to create a real, comprehensive, alternative media - in every sense of the word - that lets people know that they aren't the only ones thinking things... ? Give them a central focus?

Imho we need to use modern tools.
For example, today "V" tags on walls are comments posted on newspapers forum with a link to psychopathie explanation. But to do that, we need a good short introduction to psychopathie and the knowledge how to present ideas without violating free will.

Jeep said:
"Under Jimmy Carter the admitted debt was $930 billion, then $2.6 trillion under Ronald Reagan, $4 trillion under G.H.W. Bush, $5.6 trillion under Bill Clinton, and the G.W. Bush Administration openly admits that the Federal Debt is now 9,137,339,617,420 (as of November 27, 2007).

UPDATE: The national debt is now $11.2 trillion (Congressional Budget Office. April 2009). This was from a letter to the editor in my local newspaper. Certainly, this qualifies as the US headed for destruction! Although it would seem that sheer madness has brought our nation to this calamitous state, informed readers of this forum know that it is a contrived madness. Just as Hitler's madness was the result of his being a manipulated patsy, our current dire consequences are also the result of evil manipulation.

Yes, it would seem, we are going down. I, for one, would prefer to go down swinging!

Ellipse said:
[Imho we need to use modern tools.
For example, today "V" tags on walls are comments posted on newspapers forum with a link to psychopathie explanation. But to do that, we need a good short introduction to psychopathie and the knowledge how to present ideas without violating free will.

Why must it be one or the other? Why not incorporate any and all reasonable ideas!

Laura said:
[Quote from: JEEP on April 02, 2009, 12:18:35 PM
I'd like to see this on billboards, too, but don't know how likely that could happen.

And graffiti artistry...

Although desperate times call for desperate measures, I've never been a fan of vandalism. I would think it would turn off the very people we want to 'awaken'! I do agree that the more widely a slogan/brand is distributed, the more impact it can have. I think legitimate channels should be utilized first, then, when the ball not only gets rolling, but becomes a tsunami, then I could see the graffiti thing happening in a spontaneous, act of defiance kind of way--sorta like those 'tea parties' but without the Fox New enabling--more like a 'in you face, Fox News' eruption!

Ellipse said:
[...and the knowledge how to present ideas without violating free will.

I have to admit, when I originally posted my idea, I had worriedly contemplated this very issue. Afterward, seeing zero response to my post for 20 days, I had already come to the conclusion that I had committed the ultimate newbie 'faux pas' and that the forum members were just too darned polite to point that out to me! Imagine my shock to see the very first response that my post elicited was from . . . LAURA--AND SHE LIKED IT! :clap: Well, for me, that was the equivalent of receiving a huge, gold trophy! But, enough of my emotional neediness--back to the matter at hand!

Laura said:
[Of course, they may have and may just be trying to target the average Joe who knows little, but is still outraged by that little.

Yes, it's the average Joe who either knows just a little or is completely in the dark, having been totally ensconced by religion and the political machine. Let's face it, the average Joe is not the typical Sott.net reader--he's still hopelessly hypnotized by the main stream media and sadly, the main stream media of choice appears more and more to be Fox News! Average Joe clicking onto Sott.net will take one look and instantly think WACKO LIBERAL HORSE#%*&! Of course, in addition to religion and the political machine, we're also up against the 'reptilian brain':

_http://users.tpg.com.au/users/horsts/rcomplex.html  (There are other links among the ones listed below the main article that allude to the same situation, as evidenced by this quote from same just mentioned:

"There is another, more likely reason for the demise of science that is revealed in the article "The Political Brain" by Michael Shermer in Scientific American. He describes MRI studies of the brain that have revealed how the brain suppresses the rational, reasoning portion of the brain in favour of emotions that reinforce confirmation bias - "whereby we seek and find confirmatory evidence in support of already existing beliefs and ignore or reinterpret disconfirmatory evidence" (as described by Carl Sagan in Cosmos). Science, of course, is built on that rational, reasoning function of the brain and is founded on skepticism. This does not bode well for politicians, religious fanatics or marketers of consumers products who utilise emotional responses to ply their trade. Is it any wonder that that science and skepticism are discriminated against when these same groups now have a huge influence on the media?"

--and just as that quote implies, the PTB are only too aware of this reptilian brain component and how to use it to their advantage.)

I had already encountered this truth in an article in my newspaper (this was pre-Cassiopaea/Sott for me)--stating that even when faced with cold, hard facts, if those facts contradict deeply held beliefs, people will reject the validity of those facts! That was mind boggling to me--yet, it certainly explained a lot as to why the Republicans were in the driver's seat and the world generally going to hell! So, what's my point? Maybe we can just hope that of all the people who are induced to click on to Sott.net due to whatever means is decided upon, that enough will not be immediately turned off and it will actually open a few more eyes! To me, in an effort to up this number, I'd be inclined to put a bold disclaimer, maybe adjacent to The World for People who Think, 96% of the world's media is controlled by just 6 Jewish companies--THIS ISN'T ONE OF THEM! And maybe a new visitor intro link to help ease the uninitiated into what they are about to encounter--it is, after all, (perceived) reality wreaking stuff! And, of course, can this be done without violating Free Will? Yeah, it's OK that the Reptilians, the Greys, Illuminati, the psychopaths, etc. can wreak total havoc on all of us, no strings attached, but we can't say BOO without the invoking of the violation of Free Will! No wonder they're winning! I DO have a problem with this! But then, Laura was answered; Laura was given the green light to write, to publish, to spread on the internet. Is this any different? I just want the people of the world to know the unadulterated truth of our existence--even if it won't save us from our inevitable destruction. KILL THE LIES! REVEAL THE TRUTH! APOCALYPSE - The Revelation of HIDDEN TRUTHS! Perhaps that's what it's all coming to anyway!

OK, I'll get off my soapbox now.

Just a couple more thoughts regarding bumper stickers, tshirts, or whatever:

An Uncomfortable Truth - Sott.net

and/or

Give a Lie What it Deserves -- the TRUTH! Sott.net

Over and out! :D

Hi JEEP,

I understand your enthusiasm, however, perhaps you could reveiw what you've written here:

JEEP said:
I had already encountered this truth in an article in my newspaper (this was pre-Cassiopaea/Sott for me)--stating that even when faced with cold, hard facts, if those facts contradict deeply held beliefs, people will reject the validity of those facts! That was mind boggling to me--yet, it certainly explained a lot as to why the Republicans were in the driver's seat and the world generally going to hell! So, what's my point? Maybe we can just hope that of all the people who are induced to click on to Sott.net due to whatever means is decided upon, that enough will not be immediately turned off and it will actually open a few more eyes! To me, in an effort to up this number, I'd be inclined to put a bold disclaimer, maybe adjacent to The World for People who Think, 96% of the world's media is controlled by just 6 Jewish companies--THIS ISN'T ONE OF THEM!

First of all, yes, when one presents information that contradicts a belief system it is disregarded - unless that person is open to releasing their sacred cows.  The percentage of people open to that is low.   Secondly, it is not 'Jewish' companies that control the world's media  - it is Zionists - and, even more importantly, psychopaths - there is a very big and very important difference.  As a matter of fact, to put the disclaimer you suggested up would not only be incorrect, but would likely turn off most 'everyday Joe' readers, simply due to ingrained knee jerk reaction of 'anti-semitism' that has been programmed world wide.

Wise as serpents, gentle as doves, JEEP - that is the key.

j said:
And maybe a new visitor intro link to help ease the uninitiated into what they are about to encounter--it is, after all, (perceived) reality wreaking stuff! And, of course, can this be done without violating Free Will? Yeah, it's OK that the Reptilians, the Greys, Illuminati, the psychopaths, etc. can wreak total havoc on all of us, no strings attached, but we can't say BOO without the invoking of the violation of Free Will! No wonder they're winning! I DO have a problem with this!

You have a problem with the facts of how STS operate versus STO?  And what do you mean by 'no wonder they're winning?' - are they?  Are you certain?  It was always a fixed game, JEEP - don't forget that.  Our strength lies in the fact that those who fixed the game can't see reality as it is - their wishful thinking will 'get them every time'.  But, make no mistake, if one does go out against them all with guns a blazing, the General Law will act quite quickly to neutralize the threat.  Shining the light on the door of the truth is the point - and while that does respect Free Will, it also allows one to operate without being crushed by the General Law.

j said:
But then, Laura was answered; Laura was given the green light to write, to publish, to spread on the internet. Is this any different?

Very different.  Are you unaware of what Laura has gone through and still goes through, every single day, to simply keep the lighthouse lit?  Have you read the Wave and Adventure Series and kept up with her updates here and on the SoTT page?

j said:
I just want the people of the world to know the unadulterated truth of our existence--even if it won't save us from our inevitable destruction. KILL THE LIES! REVEAL THE TRUTH! APOCALYPSE - The Revelation of HIDDEN TRUTHS! Perhaps that's what it's all coming to anyway!

Throwing oneself into the gears of the machine accomplishes nothing.  One MUST understand the reality of how forces operate on this planet and shine a light on the door of the Truth - one CANNOT force others to go through that door.  I think bumper stickers, t-shirts, graffiti, et al are a great idea - just please do not think that the General Law is metaphor.  It is not - and many have fallen to it - the game is fixed and the key is to operate with that knowledge to still affect change.

With that said, bring on the bumper stickers - have you seen this? (working on updating the web address)

Hi Anart! Well, I had a whole bunch of stuff almost completely ready to post in response to your post, and managed to inadvertently lose every bit of it! :curse: It was some pretty good stuff, too! The only thing I'm going to deal with at this point is the 96% of the world's media is controlled by just 6 Jewish companies. That was derived from the March 16, Sott.net article under the Axis of Evil section, Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World's Media (_http://www.sott.net/articles/show/179430-Six-Jewish-Companies-Own-96-of-the-World-s-Media). The author of the article designated the word Jewish. Yes, I agree with you that Zionist would probably be the better choice and possibly less offensive. However, I don't know how much of the population differentiates between Jewish and Zionist or if labeling Zionist as psychopaths is better still. Either way, feathers are going to be ruffled.

And well, I went on from there and really put a lot of effort into the whole reply. Unfortunately, I'm out of time and energy and don't know how soon I can get back to this or if I can even recover all those lost thoughts. Please consider my response on hold. I did appreciate and also agreed with all you had to say--just have a different take on some of it which I was hoping to spell out and also support. Oh well, maybe next time! Bye for now!

JEEP said:
Hi Anart! Well, I had a whole bunch of stuff almost completely ready to post in response to your post, and managed to inadvertently lose every bit of it! :curse: It was some pretty good stuff, too! The only thing I'm going to deal with at this point is the 96% of the world's media is controlled by just 6 Jewish companies. That was derived from the March 16, Sott.net article under the Axis of Evil section, Six Jewish Companies Own 96% of the World's Media (_http://www.sott.net/articles/show/179430-Six-Jewish-Companies-Own-96-of-the-World-s-Media). The author of the article designated the word Jewish. Yes, I agree with you that Zionist would probably be the better choice and possibly less offensive. However, I don't know how much of the population differentiates between Jewish and Zionist or if labeling Zionist as psychopaths is better still. Either way, feathers are going to be ruffled.

I don't think that everything that appears on sott is necessarily fully endorsed by the editors. It just means that it is a piece of the puzzle to be considered. Personally, I thought that article was weak precisely because it did not make any distinction between Jews in general and Zionists and/or psychopaths. Not every Jew is a Zionist. There are lots of 'liberal' Jews in the United States who hold 'democratic values' of tolerance and human rights, etc. Surely lots of them work in the media as well. Some of them may sympathize to some extent with Israel for whatever reason, others may be indifferent and others may feel embarrassed or even enraged by what goes on in Palestine. We don't know this for a fact.

The article was weak too because it assumed that a company was 'Jewish' because there were Jewish people in high positions. But what about the rest of the staff? And could you speak of 'Christian' or 'Muslim' companies as well? Would that not sound scary too? There are loads of powerful, evil Christians and Muslims out there - should we fear them? Perhaps, but again, the issue is not that a company (or government) is directed by Jewish (or Christian or Muslim) people, but what sort of Jewish people we are talking about.

And with this, I am not saying that we should assume that those six or any other companies or governments are good and noble unless proved otherwise, because experience shows that it is most often the other way around. What I am saying is that things are much more complex than 'six Jewish companies rule the world media' - as if the Jewishness by itself would make the whole difference and therefore we just need to get rid of the Jews. It is simplistic and dangerous thinking, in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom