Session 30 January 2010

Very interesting session. Thanks all.

I, too, have always wondered about the various earthquakes happening around the world, not just Haiti. I could be way out there, the there seems to be a pattern to some of them. When various countries seem to bulk at doing as the U.S. asks them to do, there is an earthquake. Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, China....I often wonder just how many of the earthquakes that happen are natural or an attack. The fact that most of these countries suffer earthquakes naturally rules this out most likely, but there must have been some tests done somewhere. And the timing of some of these earthquakes and then a turn-around of the countries is interesting. Just speculation, I know. But from reading some of the Sott articles, I just couldn't help comparing how things were going.

The high number of psychopaths that are now on this BBM would also coincide with Perceval's assessment, that was confirmed by the C's, that the nephilim are already here, but just in a different container.

Wow! A lot to think about.

Thanks for this session!

Oh boy 13 percent. That’s almost 2,1 million Dutch people! No wonder things are getting more crazy by the minute over here…

I agree...

Thank you Laura for this amazing session. The answers about Haiti are quite disturbing, makes me wonder who is next.

And also the information about Spindle Neurons is fascinating. I want to take a deeper look into this subject if I have time. Unfortunately, it isn't something I have nowadays. :(

Laura said:
(L) Next. Belibaste, go ahead and ask your question.

(Belibaste) We wanted to know the percentage of psychopaths geographically speaking, like in the US, Israel, UK.

(L) Alright, let's take them one at a time.

(Belibaste) USA?

A: 23 percent.

Q: (Belibaste) United Kingdom?

A: 14 percent.

Q: (L) That's because they all went to America. (laughter)

(Ailén) Israel?

A: 42 percent.

Q: (Belibaste) France?

A: 10 percent.

Q: (Burma Jones) Russia?

A: 17

Q: (Belibaste) What about some poor country like Ethiopia?

A: 3

Q: (Joe) That's 75 million people in the US.

(Burma Jones) That's a lot of psychopaths.

(Ottershrew) What's the country that's the lowest?

A: Samoa

Q: (Belibaste) What's the percentage in Samoa?

A: 0.6

Q: (Belibaste) In Samoa there's quite a strong ethnical specificity.

(L) I don't know anything about Samoa.

(Joe) I think they're the same as the Maori.

(PoB) Just in case, is there any country with a bigger percentage than Israel?

A: Not at present

Q: (Burma Jones) So Israel is the worst at present.

(Belibaste) In the past, was there a country with a higher percentage?

A: Low Countries.

Q: (Andromeda) What about Spain?

A: 2.6

Q: (Ailén) China?

A: 0.9

Q: (Ailén) Well, there are so many people in China...

(Joe) When they said the low countries, did they all leave the low countries and go to England?

A: USA and South Africa

Q: (Ailén) What about Holland?

(L) That's the low countries.

(Ailén) But that was in the past...

(L) Oh, you mean at present?

A: Still high

Q: (L) Are you going to give us a number on that?

A: 13

Wikipedia says:
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_countries
The Low Countries, in Dutch De Nederlanden, are the historical lands around the low-lying delta of the Rhine, Scheldt, and Meuse rivers, including the modern countries of Belgium, the Netherlands, Luxemburg and parts of northern France and western Germany. The term is more appropriate to the era of the Late Middle Ages and Early Modern Europe when strong centrally governed nations were slowly forming and territorial governance was in the hands of a noble or of a noble house.

Map-1477_Low_Countries.png

Bo said:
Thanks for this session!

Oh boy 13 percent. That’s almost 2,1 million Dutch people! No wonder things are getting more crazy by the minute over here…

I agree...

I'd be curious to know the percentage for Belgium. I would say that because of NATO and Euro Parliament at least in and around Brussels the amount has most likely increased over the last few decades.

Geez..... the psychopathic murderers developed ways to kill and intimidate more effectively, and the world governments know and keep silent! It shouldn't surprise me anymore, yet i did not expect to hear that bit about the Haiti earthquake either... So much suffering, death and destruction for Nothing really! :mad: :cry:

I agree that the info on the spindle neurons is fascinating though, and we should keep an eye on any new finds/developments/research from the science field.

Thanks for the session team!

Thank you for the session.

That the earthquake was induced did not surprise me considering the totally planned military takeover that followed and the complete lack of help that is still prevailing. All was preplanned.

What was really shocking was to learn that everybody (in the secret governments of the various other nations) knows about this. This is revolting. Then again that fact makes the quoted psychopathy percentages completely plausible. I mean nobody seems to be going forward with some serious big-time help, nor addressing the fact of the military takeover. Its true: They all did shut up.

In regards to the psychopath percentage; my own estimation where that the 6% number was most likely the minimum. But the quoted numbers are incredible. One has to take into consideration the influence and the manipulation that the psychopaths have on the no-psychopaths, i.e. a psychopath that programs his pathological values and worldviews into the family he or she raises and into the workers of the business he or she grows, somebody like me living in a mayor US metropole like NYC (with and even higher concentration) has to consider that every person he or she meets has a 50/50 chance to be severely character disordered. Mind boggling but; once over the initial shock, it a gain makes perfect sense.

Heavy duty stuff. Thanks again.

Laura said:
Thanks. I've got a nutty book on my desk that I've been reading: "Not by Fire but by Ice" by a whacko named Robert W. Felix. He's undoubtedly nuts, but he's collected some interesting data together. You might want to take a look at it. Just ignore him when he is pretending to think. (Actually, he could be deliberate disinfo.)

I'll take a look at it (and add some salt when he has two neurons fire together). Thanks.

Almost a 1/4 of the USA consists of psychopaths! 42% in Israel! As others have mentioned, it's no wonder the world is in such a mess.

And the Haiti earthquake was artificially induced, according to the C's. If true, what an evil, evil deed. The greed, need for power, and obvious lack of empathy for a human being's suffering is sickening in its scope.

Strange, but when the earthquake happened, I had this gut feeling it wasn't natural. I hesitated to say anything for fear of being thought of as too paranoid. When I saw the amazing, rapid US military response, which has NOT given consistent, let alone basic, humanitarian help to the victims...and has deliberately blocked other governments and organizations from doing so...I felt again it was too dang convenient for the PTB. Reading the article about the humongous US consulate built on the island was a big clue that was pretty much not understood until now. And the pathologically-driven US even brought its naval torture ship to the shores of a land already reeling with pain.

Well, knowledge protects. And this session has given us much protection in terms of information that we can use to combat these dark forces in the future. Hope Ark does well on his homework. The stuff about spindle cells was fascinating.

After reading this thread, I said a prayer:

With each day, may we channel any anger and outrage we might have about this final push of the PTB for ultimate control into DOIng. May we find ourselves stronger in will, moving forward in the Work, EE, FOTCM, QFG, SOTT and other creative, spiritual endeavors. May we not become paralyzed with fear of the PTB with their weaponry and evil deeds, knowing in our hearts that the darkness cannot take down all who seek the light; nor can they entirely stop what has been placed in motion. May we have "eyes to see and ears to hear" that will help us make positive choices in favor of our destinies. May we gain strength and wisdom enough to help light the way for fellow humans everywhere who are in despair, distracted and confused by the dark machinations going on around them.

NormaRegula said:
With each day, may we channel any anger and outrage we might have about this final push of the PTB for ultimate control into DOIng. May we find ourselves stronger in will, moving forward in the Work, EE, FOTCM, QFG, SOTT and other creative, spiritual endeavors. May we not become paralyzed with fear of the PTB with their weaponry and evil deeds, knowing in our hearts that the darkness cannot take down all who seek the light; nor can they entirely stop what has been placed in motion. May we have "eyes to see and ears to hear" that will help us make positive choices in favor of our destinies. May we gain strength and wisdom enough to help light the way for fellow humans everywhere who are in despair, distracted and confused by the dark machinations going on around them.

Amen!

Laura said:
I apologize for not getting to the DNA/haplotype questions that I intended to ask; we'll get to them next time!

No worries -- I've always said that the time you ask any question, if you ask it at all, is at your discretion. I'm happy that you're considering it in general, and its not like there wasn't a huge amount of interesting stuff in this session :)

By the way, I just got a message that Oppenheimer's book is waiting for me at my library, so I am going to try to pick it up today -- I look forward to it even more after what was mentioned about it in this session!

Laura said:
(Belibaste) We wanted to know the percentage of psychopaths geographically speaking, like in the US, Israel, UK.

I wanted to clarify this really quickly, because there were two ways that I thought you could read the question. The first (and the way that everyone is doing right now I think) is to say that (using the US as an example) 23% of the US population are psychopaths. The other way is that if you count of all the psychopaths in the world, 23% of the total number of psychopaths are in the US (having nothing to do with the specific US population). Can anyone tell me which one it is for sure?

Thank you for the session, why dosen't it surprise that Haiti turned out to be cold blooded murder, I'm just reading the Secret Team and it appears they have unleashed another one of their tools of the trade!. I think one of the most scary things about the number of psychopaths running around is just how quickly some societies will implode when the PTB decide to ratchet the pressure up a bit further, they could then fast track their military take overs, all in the name of security of course!!!!

First of all thx for new session.

What I try to understand is why secret goverment do this to Haiti,what is their main goal with this,I think that why they did it isnt becouse of oil or other resources,I mean this secret goverment have power and money,but why are they doing this to Haiti,is it just to show world goverment that they are in charge here on Earth and this is warning from secret goverment to world goverment :mad:

This session brings up an interesting question:

If the number of psychopaths increase in the world, wouldn't that mean 4D STS beings will have less food?

Laura said:
Well, it's not the first time I've gotten egg on my face! (If it is true, that is.)
Great session again. I think regarding the earthquake, the only take-away is that the technology exists and has been refined to near 100% accuracy. So, whether it was induced or natural, the aftermath matters most. I suspect more Haitians are suffering from US takeover and control of food resources than the actual earthquake event. This also explains why other countries have been unusually quite about interfering and sending aid to Haiti.
Btw any guesses on percentage pyshopaths in India considering its emergence as a major player, my guess is about 15% :p

-Sid

Back
Top Bottom